April Fools 2016 Speculation and Guessing Game!

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
sparrow14

6:04pm Mar 18 2016

Normal User

Everyone's clothing gets turned into eggs for the day so you're wearing a giant egg, egg on your head etc. "Free" Cash Shop items that the next day turn into laughing emote squishies or something! :)
MotherRed

9:06pm Mar 18 2016

Normal User

Hey!
Id think it'd be great to get some good japes.
Like rare hatch april fools.
Or swapping items, or making items look different than usual.
And i'd love to see the derp effects again. 
And i'd agree with kitty saying, we need woopie cushions! 
Redrock

12:54am Mar 20 2016

Normal User

It would be great to get an item that has unlimited alert like the woopie cushions. That would be funny. Find fake retired eggs as random event. Maybe a new recipe book in the book store.
KittenFan

8:32pm Mar 20 2016

Normal User

You guys could have some comical music when you go to say the store or ominous music when you go to the graveyard? Something unusual that would startle someone and make them laugh. :)
Mango

1:57pm Mar 22 2016

Normal User

I think that doing something with CS creatu or the retired cs is extremely cool, but I feel as if some Res users would find it to be over done. I for one would be enthralled as I love the idea of limited and harder to get creatu, especially if we get new colors. The Derp Effect was last year, and I expect it to come back. But that takes out the possibility of adding a new effect. Perhaps another thing to bring back retired cs? That might happen, but I won't vouch for it. 

Perhaps we could be put under the guise that nothing is happening, and a user notices something different is happening, or something is amiss. Maybe a new creatu suddenly appearing, or a few users hatch a creatu in a color not before seen? It could be very interesting, and April Fool's is not only a fun time but another opportunity to implement new features into the site. 

\r\n\r\n
tututu

3:54pm Mar 24 2016

Normal User

Derp Effect again ^^
Finding empty egg shells(many creatus are hatched everydayor poop(there is intake then there must be output) in the forest? Better than exploring an empty forest right?

Misscutie

1:03am Mar 25 2016

Normal User

We are getting so many Painted Easero Rocks and maybe it's just because I'm salty and want more Easero Eggs....but I'm hoping for April Fools we'll be able to use these rocks. Upon usage the rock will reveal itself as an ordinary rock or an Easero Egg. lol. :D

Adopt one today!
DarkQueenOfMyth

2:16am Mar 25 2016

Normal User

Maybe they might put names in random characters from another language. Or they could make all the avatars wear a random hat or something
Meche

2:23am Mar 25 2016

Normal User

The introduction of four new creatu, one for each planet but once redeemed after hatching its a random creatu from each planet.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Chickaree

2:29am Mar 25 2016

Normal User

I would guess they would say a new color for each creatu something like rainbow but only from the springs.
Frank

5:41am Mar 25 2016

Normal User

I like that when someone gets into the website, the color contrast become inverted. And then the links to different pages are changed. A user should then be able to navigate through and seek the "correct" page to get things back to normal.

Catsmaid

12:50pm Mar 25 2016

Normal User

Maybe they could make eggs and other items have a "derp design"
Even maybe the planets and different places on this site

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Roseshine

12:50pm Mar 25 2016

Normal User

There could be an item that you could buy in the cash shop for a limited amount of time, like a tiara or something. It looks all beautiful and mysterious, but then you put it on and it's a background or sticky note that says April Fools!

I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see that you are unarmed!
\r\n-William Shakespeare
bahearts

4:06pm Mar 25 2016

Normal User

A dye kit that is suppose to make ur pet rainbow but when used it turns ur pet into a roll of tp

LIVE*LOVE*LAUGH
Flygon

7:50am Mar 26 2016

Normal User

Another new seasonal creatu. Except this one is not really real.

Knightly Lord of Paor.
33 unique bois
JadeDragon

12:21pm Mar 26 2016

Normal User

Maybe having the site coded so if someone pressed a button, say Explore, it transports you to another place, like the Hatchery, to mess with everyone. That's what I would do if I had the power, the evil power. :) 
Corvus

4:36pm Mar 26 2016 (last edited on 3:21am Mar 27 2016)

Normal User

Personally I'm looking forward to the Derp effect again, so I'd like to see an item released that gives a pet the Derp effect. It would have to be a super hilarious item though, like Groucho glasses or a whoopie cushion! I think it would be cool if the way it was acquired is like a joke too, or maybe if you happen to be unlucky and get a failed hatch, you get the item instead.

Edit ~ Just thought of this, but what if for April Fools they make the Loyure, Kuoka, and Omnu species? Like they release the fake eggs again and when you hatch them they actually hatch into these new creatu, but they look weird or something, and then the next day they turn into a pile of confetti or something. Or they hatch as Derp effect versions of the Liyure, Kioka, and Omni, but they, ya know, turn into confetti or a pile o' glitter the next day.

Edit... again ~ So as I mentioned prior, the creatu would disappear magically(or explode into a pile of confetti) the day after April Fools. I think it would be nice to see other items appear that will have that type of "Cinderella, when the clock strikes 12" magic feel to it. We find them, they're awesome or whatever, but the next day they've vanished or transformed into random junk.

Pipsqueak

11:23am Mar 28 2016 (last edited on 5:19pm Mar 28 2016)

Normal User

I would give out an "X-Ray" item that you can use to see the inside of creatu eggs. People would think: Sweet we can see what color is the creatu inside the egg. But when you use it, it only shows a dark inside the egg with a skeleton-esque picture of the respective creatu or plain dark with a dialogue like"Oops it's too dark to see inside the egg". After April Fools, all of these would be renamed to "Prank x-ray" and untradeable. (This in case someone wants to be mean to some other player or try to scam them in some way.)
Bregrubb

8:02pm Mar 28 2016

Normal User

They should make all eggs hatched albino, but then switch them to natural after you name them. 
Pipsqueak

11:58am Mar 29 2016 (last edited on 11:58am Mar 29 2016)

Normal User

Another guess, anyone who falls for a res April's fool prank should be given a wearable Dunce hat.
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7