,¸¸,ø¤º°` Riyo's Win-a-Mil `°º¤ø,¸¸,

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Bookmark Thread
Phos

7:34pm Sep 2 2013 (last edited on 7:41pm Sep 2 2013)

Normal User

As someone who struggles with colours, this one is painfully enjoyable.
And highy frustrating but also p darn cool. I think my highest was 9 or something.

[Sudo]
http://color.method.ac/

ThunderMouse

10:32pm Sep 2 2013

Normal User

My favorite website to go to is Explore.org.
It's a website that has live webcams set up all over the world, so you can sit in your house and watch bears fishing for salmon, and on some occasions watch the northern lights. Also you can take a photo of something you see and have it posted on FaceBook for others to see.

They also have photos, movies and so many other things you can do or see while there. It's basically a website that shows off things in nature.

Enter smart/witty signature here!
Riyo

12:24am Sep 3 2013

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Contest Over `°º¤ø,¸¸,

"You must always remember that the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing." - Alucard, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
Riyo

12:42am Sep 3 2013

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` The Current Contest `°º¤ø,¸¸,
The winner will receive 1,000,000 TU.

Where do you most wish you could live?

If money wasn't an issue, where would you choose to live?

What would your house be like? What would your yard be like?

~~~

Current Sudo Raffle Prize

Any pet in the "Win-a-Mil Prizes" category in my ranch.

To enter for the raffle prize, include the word "Sudo" in your post with your entry! 

Ends on September 3 at 11:00pm, Rescreatu Time.

"You must always remember that the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing." - Alucard, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
InfernoFire

12:59am Sep 3 2013 (last edited on 1:13am Sep 3 2013)

Normal User

-Sudo-

If I could live anywhere, I would live out in the outback Australia (cause i love Australia and wouldn't wanna leave) in a ranch with horses and have my dream organization Animals For Life next door. The ranch would have five bedrooms and five bathrooms including two en-suites. It would have a huge stable with enough room for tons of houses.

My house would have three media rooms with TV and speakers and couple of gaming consoles. I would have ten libraries attached to the ranch with beds so i could sleep in it.

I would have two huge kitchens.

Animals For Life will save animals in natural and man made disasters and bought to special shelters located around Australia. 

The Yard would have the horse stables, lots of cattle, sheep and goats. I would have a milking area for the cows and goats and a shearing barn for the sheep and trials and lots of paddocks. We would lots of dogs and cats. 

The dogs and cats will have cat and dog doors so they can come and go as placed but they would be microchip and vaccinated oh course. I would have bird houses in the gardens and lots of trees and a huge lake for the animals to drink and for fishing and just relaxing.

I would have all different kind of horses but mostly paints and throughbreds. If there was no KFC or Maccas, I would put one near so I could go there for some yums. I would have a couple of swimming pools.

My house would be made of beautiful pine timber and would have a balcony over looking my beautiful yard. 

fawn

1:06am Sep 3 2013

Normal User

~Sudo~
I would want to live in a forest. c:
I'm going to be really vivid here because I have a really good idea of where I would want to live. Of course, this will never happen but I can dream, Harold. ;u;
Okay, so. It would be in a smallish forest. One that's close enough to a town that I could ride to on horseback within a few hours or so. The actual forest would be filled with like, different kinds of trees; it's hard to explain, but I once went on a trail ride through this forest with this huge planet diversity. Like, the forest had different sections that were filled with different kinds of trees. Some parts were really dark and gloomy, and others were filled with this beautiful light that shone through the leaves and ugh it was gorgeous.
The actual house itself would be kind of like a tree-house. It would be a big wooden house that looks kind of like a cabin, which a bunch of windows so I could look out on the forest. It would be built in this huge tree, and there would be a really long wooden staircase leading up to the front door. And behind the tree holding up my house there would be this horse stable holding like FIVE HORSES because I just love horses so much. ;u;
And there would somehow be really good internet and phone service out there yes yes I cannot live without my internet. vuv
This is impossible but don't question me okay because I would love to live here. ;v;

GHOSTFACE

2:42am Sep 3 2013

Normal User

~I don't want the tu, but I'd like to participate!~

My dream home would have to be:

A two-story house, four bedrooms, all upstairs on the third story.

Second Story: This is where all the bedrooms would be. Mine would be huge, with a giant bed and a HUGE tv, xbox, tons of games and a pool off to the side with a bathroom in there. Nice luscious vanilla carpet, and a huge window with a carpet covered windowsill big enough for me to sleep on it in the sunlight.

First Story: This is where the front door and the social areas are. My kitchen would have two ovens, because I love to cook. My living room would have the same luscious soft vanilla colored carpet in it, and a big black leather couch facing a huge flatscreen. Behind the tv would be a window. A huge, 20 ft window, covered with black out curtains. The lights in my house would be huge stage lights, because I love to act and be on stage. I would have giant speakers because I love to hold parties and blast music. I would also have a secret room in the living room that can be accessed though a closet in my coat closet concealed to look like part of the wall. In that secret room would be a tv, computer (Mac only!) and all my favorite books and a little black leather recliner and a bed. The floor would be hardwood floor, so that it didn't matter if I split something on it. And my secret room would be sound proof so I could sing to my favorite songs as loud as I want, along with a fish tank the size of a car, filled with neon fish and a blacklight.

Basement: Man cave.

Yard: Huge Lawn. HUGE lawn. Soft green grass. Flowers. And a big Great Dane as a guard-dog. In the back yard... it would look like Pandora from avatar with soul trees and big plants and a pool that looks like a pond surrounded by a hue of purple and blue lights at the bottom.

GHOSTFACE

2:45am Sep 3 2013

Normal User

Homg Sona.

I can dream, Harold!

Made my day. Thank you.

Kitteness

6:40am Sep 3 2013 (last edited on 6:42am Sep 3 2013)

Normal User

If I could live anywhere? Absolutely anywhere?
Well. If I had the funds, I'd live in space. Yep damn space. 

It'd cost a fair bit of dosh, but I'd commission some space programme somewhere to build an earth-orbiting housing complex, but would provide a ton of extra money so that they could develop new types of fuel and stuff so that the complex is as energy efficient as possible. This could mean stuff as simple as colossal solar panels on the craft so that the entire complex uses 100% solar energy, and after maybe a certain amount of years it would be making more energy than it took to make the craft. The sun could also heat massive water tanks so that no electricity is even needed to heat my waturs. VuV

Ok now I've given this a fair bit of thought (as you could already imagine haha). My bedroom would be fairly small, but large enough to have a decent-sized bed and a ginormous flippin window that faces the earth, so I wake up and get a pretty spectacular view. Every morning. And my nightlights at night would be the earth itself, all the dozens of millions of little lightbulbs on earth make a pretty glorious display from afar at night, tle="don't you think?" target="">don't you think? And if I get bored of this view (which is actually never going to happen but whatever) I could just draw the curtains and fall asleep. C:

I'd have a lovely great kitchen (with a view of the earth), a living room with a bunch of entertainment like television, pool table, blah blah mini fridge(and a view of the earth), a really glossy space-bathroom with a delightful bath (and a view of the earth), and a bunch of spare rooms for people to stay in when I throw my MASSIVE SPACE PARTEIS (all with hey, guess what, earth-views!). In fact, the whole complex would be one, long, slightly curved ob
ject with massive earth-facing windows that are more like walls. 

I'd also have a mini spacey carrier thingimabob for when I want to go back to earth to see friends/family, pick them up, take them back to my spaceyhouse, or for when I just need supplies like watur and food. I'd also use this thing to take people on rides around the earth to make a little money but I would give most of that money to support charities and stuff. And spoil my friends and family. I'd like. Only keep £15 a week back for myself to buy food. So that's a lot of money left over to give away to people/causes that need it. c: (Of course I'd still use a lot of that money for fuel and upkeep. Running a space craft wouldn't be cheap, I'd imagine ;c)

erm. was it too long? I went a bit off track sorry bros.
I've been dreaming about something like this since forever ;c
*cough* not like elysium *cough*

yeah i dont know either.

willbob

5:24pm Sep 3 2013

Normal User

I want to go to antarctica because they have wolfs and snowy owls. Antarctica sounds amazing because they have cool creatures and I like it because they have snow and I could swim though I might not want to.  I like cold places cause you can heat your self up with coats and things and it hot places you can't do that. The main reason is because of the awesome life forms and I don't have to worry about it getting to hot.

SUDO 

KittenKat

8:34pm Sep 3 2013

Normal User

*Sudo*

Honestly, I'm not really doing this for anything, I kinda just wanna share with people ^^

If I could live anywhere, I actually have a few places in mind.
First, I'd like to live in Northern California. This is where I currently want to go and spend my college years, but my parents are stingy and won't let me leave. I see myself in a small apartment with two dogs(A white and Black German shepard named Hades and Apollo.) I won't have a yard, but I'd like to be walking distance from the beach. That's my main goal right now. I thinl it's realistic for being a senior.
Second, I'd like to live in country London. Somewhere where I can have a nice big two story house on acres of land, surrounded by horses and cows. I'd still have my two dogs, of course. There would be no pool, but a back porch is a must have so I can host parties. Interior wise, I would have an average kitchen, a decent dining room, and a huge living room with a fire place. Upstairs, there would be three bedrooms. My master room, a guest room, and hopefully a kid's room. Everything would be simple but look expensive.
  Lastly, I'd like to own a little cottage out in the wilderness. Not full blown redneck style. It will be fixed with up to date technology and what not. I just like the simple fact of waking up one morning and seeing a deer in your front yard. Or maybe getting lucky and seeing a bear or wolf. These animals are only allowed for so much longer. Anyways. The yard would be large and open. Nothing in the way. It's just a homie little place where everything cn be stress free. And I would still have my shepards. c:

Riyo

11:54pm Sep 3 2013 (last edited on 11:54pm Sep 3 2013)

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Contest Extended `°º¤ø,¸¸,

Ends on September 4 at 10:00pm, Rescreatu Time.

Meg

7:36pm Sep 4 2013

Normal User

If I could live anywhere, it would actually be a pretty weird place compared to all the other places. Sudo~

If I could live anywhere, I'd live on a specific hill that overlooked a lake in Austin, Texas. When I was little, there was a tropical storm near our house, and we had to go live with our relatives for a while. While we were sightseeing, we passed by this beautiful hill that overlooked a lake, and a really big house was on top of the hill. There were a few little mountains behind the lake, and I couldn't begin to imagine how beautiful the view must have been. There were forests around the lake, and it was all just... serene. They had beauty and tranquility while still being right next a large city. If I had lived up there I could be away from everything that annoys me (like neighbors) but I wouldn't be far away from gas stations and grocery stores and restaurants. It would be wonderful <333

The house wouldn't be too big. In fact, it would be a lot like my parents house (which I'm sitting in right now). We have six bedrooms, a large kitchen, a nice family room and a nice entryway. It's not too big, but it isn't super small either. It's just cozy and nice and warm <3 The only differences I'd make is that I'd have all of the bedrooms (except for the master, which would be larger) be the same size, since that bugged the asdf out of me when I was little, since I got the smallest bedroom, and I'd have each bedroom have its own bathroom. I had to share a bathroom with Lake... not fun.

Riyo

10:47pm Sep 4 2013 (last edited on 10:48pm Sep 4 2013)

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Contest Over`°º¤ø,¸¸,

Riyo

10:49pm Sep 4 2013

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` The Current Contest `°º¤ø,¸¸,
The winner will receive 1,000,000 TU.

Describe yourself in three words!

Pick three words and ONLY three words to describe yourself as best as you can.

~~~

Current Sudo Raffle Prize

Any pet in the "Win-a-Mil Prizes" category in my ranch.

To enter for the raffle prize, include the word "Sudo" in your post with your entry! 

Ends on September 5 at 11:00pm, Rescreatu Time.

CoverArtist

10:57pm Sep 4 2013

Normal User

~Sudo~

Ruminative

Sesquipedalian

Athazagoraphobic

fawn

10:58pm Sep 4 2013

Normal User

Sweet first time I've ever won this. :o
~