,¸¸,ø¤º°` Riyo's Win-a-Mil `°º¤ø,¸¸,

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Bookmark Thread
Bethy

6:29am Sep 6 2013

Normal User

Aha oops i got a bit confused. Egnore previos post.

"Madame Lezanga is a discount fortune teller. Instead of using a crystal ball, she gazes into a mirror."

~Sudo~

boomboom39

6:44am Sep 6 2013 (last edited on 7:14pm Sep 9 2013)

Normal User

"Madame Lezanga is a discount fortune teller. Instead of using a crystal ball, she gazes into a jelly bean."
sudo

Kitteness

10:01am Sep 6 2013 (last edited on 10:02am Sep 6 2013)

Normal User

"Madame Lasagne Lezanga is a discount fortune teller. Instead of using a crystal ball, she gazes into a Laundry basket. And wonders if there's enough laundry to do a wash"

yeah i dont know either.

srsmith

2:07pm Sep 6 2013

Normal User

Sudo
"Madame Lezanga is a discount fortune teller. Instead of using a crystal ball, she gazes into a screaming rat sack."

\r\n
\r\n
Dogzdream

2:17pm Sep 6 2013

Normal User

"Madame Lezanga is a discount fortune teller. Instead of using a crystal ball, she gazes into a BUCKET

love-me-photo">
Cloaked

9:43pm Sep 6 2013 (last edited on 9:45pm Sep 6 2013)

Normal User

"Madame Lezanga is a discount fortune teller. Instead of using a crystal ball, she gazes into a Glass?

EDIT: If we get it wrong can we guess again?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Llama

6:52am Sep 7 2013 (last edited on 6:52am Sep 7 2013)

Normal User

Madame Lezanga is a discount fortune teller. Instead of using a crystal ball, she gazes into a wallet full of cash before deciding how to con you into handing it over

sudo

Riyo

9:53am Sep 7 2013

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Contest Over `°º¤ø,¸¸,

"You must always remember that the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing." - Alucard, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
Riyo

9:53am Sep 7 2013

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` The Current Contest `°º¤ø,¸¸,
The winner will receive 1,000,000 TU.

Who (on rescreatu) do you have a crush on?

It doesn't have to be a romantic crush, of course. It could just be a friend crush. Basically, just talk about a person on res that you like a lot!

~~~

Current Sudo Raffle Prize

Any pet in the "Win-a-Mil Prizes" category in my ranch.

To enter for the raffle prize, include the word "Sudo" in your post with your entry! 

Ends on September 7 at 11:00pm, Rescreatu Time.

"You must always remember that the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing." - Alucard, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
Outsane

9:57am Sep 7 2013

Normal User

Sudo

I have the biggest Rescreatu crush on Gelgarin.
Look at his profile. What other reason does a person need to like him?

hojak1226

9:57am Sep 7 2013 (last edited on 1:32pm Sep 7 2013)

Normal User

Sudo

Alright, I don't have this crush anymore. But last year or maybe the year before, I saw Katiee's photo on her profile and I was so stunned by how beautiful she was, I took that photo to school and showed everyone my "Girlfriend" and everyone believed me until I realised how pathetic I sounded and gave up the whole act...
(I am sorry Katiee, I was such an idiot back then...)

Everly

10:05am Sep 7 2013

Normal User

Sudo!

I... have a res crush on Whit. Because dat bacon hair. *o*
/whistle noise in the background/

Llama

10:06am Sep 7 2013 (last edited on 11:57am Sep 7 2013)

Normal User

Sudo. Ok my res crush.. I don't really have one as such on res but there is one person and that is someone we all know as Kir. He's a really shy member of the rescreatu community who eventually had
to leave to go back home to uldavi but not without first taking with him
 a small ark of different coloured creatu with him to show his people
who dont have pets. Because of his desire to help his people, he has
often gone misunderstood by the rest of the community and has been
branded all sorts of unfair titles and claims that he eats pets along
with random acts of violence and hate directed towards him. And because
he's such a sweet guy, he takes it all in his stride and keeps up the
job he was sent here to do.

Now I am not saying he is perfect. He has his faults and we have a very
love/hate relationship sometimes for when he sees something he wants, he
 will stop at nothing to get it, even if its my shiny new pet and he
does not like to share. Its usually a long fight but hes just so nice
and smiley it seems eventually he always seems to win that fight But
every now and then he makes me RSTU frames and gives me other random things
 as a thank you for putting up with him for so long.

Despite his faults, we look out for eachother and manage to have some great days out when he isn't flying through space and if more people just stopped to try and understand him and get to know him better than I am sure everyone would be able to like him just as much as me. I'm hoping one day to save up for a spaceship to go visit him more often but its early days so far. Still I wil never remember our awesome times and not give up trying for that spaceship. Then all will be happy again.

Juke

10:44am Sep 7 2013

Content Manager

Sudo

I think I have a Res crush on Jess.

She's just like. Really friggin' sweet and adorable and anfkafua

We both like a lot of the same things and we can spend hours just giggling over stupid stuff on Skype.

Like wow no gurl u r my bff

<3

fawn

1:09pm Sep 7 2013

Normal User

~Sudo~

I have too many omg. I know that there are some users on Res I would crush on so hard in real life, but since I don't know them personally, I can't really crush on anyone...

BUT

I met one of my best friends, FluzzMe, on Res. She's my rock, man. She's helped me through so much, and she did it all with a smile on her face. Our one-year-anniversary was in May, so we've been friends for a while now. Our personalities clash a little bit, so we do butt heads- pretty often, actually.

We're planning to meet each other relatively soon. c:

InfernoFire

12:18am Sep 8 2013 (last edited on 12:20am Sep 8 2013)

Normal User

~Sudo~

My Res crush would have to be Fireelf because she is always there for me and she writes with me so much and gives me awesome gifts but refuses to let me pay her for any of it. She gave me my black spidery. She is totally generous and is always thinking of others first :) She is my best friend on Rescreatu. We have not fought and she is happy to come on gmail if I need someone to chat to and doesnt get upset when I wait up for her to come on gmail so we can chat and write together :)

Bethy

4:40am Sep 8 2013

Normal User

I think im out of the time limit but i'll add mine anyway..

Who (on rescreatu) do you have a crush on? RP45

He is like a little brother to me, i will always look out for him and care for him. I like him alot and i always will care for him even though he lives in another country. I'd happily give him advice and when he hurts himself (like he has done recently) I tell him to rest and scold him for doing something silly which could make his injury worse. But i only scold him because i care <3

~Sudo~

Riyo

10:22am Sep 8 2013

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Contest Over `°º¤ø,¸¸,

Riyo

10:23am Sep 8 2013

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` The Current Contest `°º¤ø,¸¸,
The winner will receive 1,000,000 TU.

Over the past 5 years, my dad has been fighting our mortgage company in court to be able to stay in our house. Last year, it was suspiciously sold to a woman who, 30 days ago, filed a form to evict us. Despite my dad's appeal in court, the judge ruled us out. We were told we had a week to leave the house, but we negotiated with the woman who bought our house and she let us stay longer while we found a place to move to and got all of our stuff moved. 

We had a lot of trouble finding a house, because my parents' credit is bad, so we couldn't get a loan from a bank. We could only look for land contract or rental properties.

But last night I spent my first night in our new home, which is a single-wide mobile home! We're staying here until we can find a home to buy, if we decide to do that.

Ask me a question about this whole eviction/moving/mobile home thing!

I will answer all the questions when the contest ends.

~~~

Current Sudo Raffle Prize

Any pet in the "Win-a-Mil Prizes" category in my ranch.

To enter for the raffle prize, include the word "Sudo" in your post with your entry! 

Ends on September 8 at 11:00pm, Rescreatu Time.

Bethy

10:27am Sep 8 2013

Normal User

Ask me a question about this whole eviction/moving/mobile home thing!

How did you react when you found out that all your parents hard work over 5 years to keep the house came to nothing and you had a week to move out?

~Sudo~

Also how do we find out who won the previous day?

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12