,¸¸,ø¤º°` Riyo's Win-a-Mil `°º¤ø,¸¸,

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12 Bookmark Thread
Riyo

11:36am Sep 1 2013 (last edited on 11:36am Sep 1 2013)

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` The Current Contest `°º¤ø,¸¸,
The winner will receive 1,000,000 TU.

Show us your dream creatu!

Include your creatu's dream name, too, if you like!

If you already have it, you can talk about it or a secondary dream creatu.

Tell why it's important to you and why you like it!

~~~

Current Sudo Raffle Prize

Any pet in the "Win-a-Mil Prizes" category in my ranch.

To enter for the raffle prize, include the word "Sudo" in your post with your entry! 

Ends on September 1st at 11:00pm, Rescreatu Time.

"You must always remember that the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing." - Alucard, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
srsmith

11:43am Sep 1 2013 (last edited on 1:10pm Sep 1 2013)

Normal User

My dream creatu is a trance liyure named Cade <3 I was just able to get him today so I am soooo happy. //snuggles Cade// Cade is the name of my favorite character in the book I'm writing so it's super special to me. So, the story has two main characters, Cade and Renae. I have cade (eeekkk <3 :D) And now I'm working on Renae, my other dream creatu, since the pair make my dream. Reane will be a gold and silver Kioka. Now all i need is...nametags, GAS dye kit, and the name XD but I'm getting there. 

\r\n
\r\n
Meg

12:03pm Sep 1 2013 (last edited on 11:12am Sep 2 2013)

Normal User

• achromatic adolescent
  • My dream creatu (which I own) is an Adolescent Achromatic Tesuri with the name May born on the same day as me. May has always been the name that I want to name my little girl if I have one when I grow up, since it's my favorite name (and I've always wanted to be my name). Adolescent Tesuri are my favorite creatu, and achromatic is my favorite color, so it's my dream pet. And on top of all of that, this little beauty has the stardust effect for whenever the comet comes around to Atquati.
  • ~Sudo

Setzer

1:03pm Sep 1 2013 (last edited on 1:04pm Sep 1 2013)

Tell us about your dream creatu!

My dream 'creatu' is technically an achromatic male jahra named Streetwise. I've wanted an achro jahra since they came out, and went through about 15 eggs trying to hatch one. The jahra is my favourite creatu because they are simply marvelous. They're also flying cats. XD I already have the name for it, I just need to work on getting the creatu. 
achromatic adult
Although it is tied with my other dream creatu that isn't really technically a creatu. I've always wanted a rose RSTU001 with my user on it. If I ever got one I'd OAK it for sure. I want it so badly because Ratchet is the name of my favourite Transformer. That's likely not going to happen though since the owner of the name is incative, but I can dream, right? Actually, it's more likely I'll get an achromatic jahra and name it Streetwise at this point. XD
rose adult

fawn

1:05pm Sep 1 2013

Normal User

My dream Creatu is an ageless baby amber Zenerix named Foxy, which I managed to get somehow because of the extremely fabulous Whit (Outsane).
Foxy is my dog's name, and she looks exactly like an amber Zenerix.

My secondary dream pet would have to be a colored retired with my name on it, Madi. Madi is currently on a trance Kioka, but one day I hope to retag her to something a little more special. c:
A black Liyure, preferably:

Kitteness

2:10pm Sep 1 2013 (last edited on 2:11pm Sep 1 2013)

Normal User

My dream pet would have to be Siksi, the albino iluvu.

I hatched Siksi on Valentine's day, 2008, and so she is Prehistoric. When I hatched her almost six years ago she was natural, and it has taken me 24 NCBs (145 million's worth, which is more than I have spent on anything on Res, ever x_x) to get to the colour I so desperately wanted her to be. 

She has been on my profile for as long as I can remember, but when I was younger (and before the iluvu got a revamp/ageless potions were around) I wanted Siksi to stay a teen, so I got her zapped to 15 every time she turned adult, and so she hasn't aged as she ought to have. (She would be around 2000 days old by now if I hadn't zapped her/kept her in my showroom! Darn.)

When Halloween and Christmas come around, I'm hoping to give Siksi the Frost Light effect and the Curse of the Undead, so that she has festive "skins" for when the seasons come around each year. And maybe if more effects become available for the iluvu, I could give her those, too! 

Siksi is one of oldest remaining pets, and for that reason I treasure her over all the other pets on Rescreatu. Be they retired, achromatic or Uldavian, no pet can trump my Siksi.

yeah i dont know either.

Lilly56

4:21pm Sep 1 2013 (last edited on 4:24pm Sep 1 2013)

Normal User

My dream creatu is an orchid habbie with cosmetic I love haberisars because they look like cute dinosaurs and my favorite color is purple. I think they are the most fantastic creatu ever:) If I could I'd love to put the name lilly on it to because that's my name and I would love it FOREVER:D
orchid adulttle="orchid adult">

~sudo 

(if I put sudo does that mean I'm not in the other raffle?) 

come help make the perfect country! You decide the laws! http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/games/the-perfect-country/~page/1/
Kurrabi

4:30pm Sep 1 2013 (last edited on 4:30pm Sep 1 2013)

Normal User

My dream pet would be this gorgeous thing:
black adult

After finally achieving the name Colin I realized that the perfect pet/name combination would be Colin on a male black liyure. I love the name Colin because it's the name of my favorite actor and after spending a lot of time trying to figure it out, I've decided that this pet would be perfect. So overall my biggest dream pet would be a black liyure named Colin. <3

Looking for an Albino Sheafu, offering pure!
holidays321

5:42pm Sep 1 2013

Normal User

My dream pet was a black galta named Sonali, I bought a galta egg and decided to hatch it on my b-day luckily, she turned out to be colored black. I wanted her to be a female so I could tag the name Sonali on her. Just recently I found and bought the name, I still have yet to tag it on to her. Her current named is Likany. c:

Well I guess my secondary dream pet would be a black shaefu, but I love my black galta more. I hope one day I might be able to oak her.<33

-sudo

c:
wearit

11:22pm Sep 1 2013

Normal User

my dream pet would be this:
magenta baby
a magenta baby Ezahni named PinkyPie, whom i will use my Ageless extract on so it will be forever adorable <3

Im not even close to getting her xD

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fsX97.gif[/IMG]
Riyo

11:28pm Sep 1 2013

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Contest Over `°º¤ø,¸¸,

"You must always remember that the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing." - Alucard, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
Riyo

12:02am Sep 2 2013

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` The Current Contest `°º¤ø,¸¸,
The winner will receive 1,000,000 TU.

Tell me about a cool website!

Tell me the name of the site, what you can do on it, and why you like it!

Make sure it's a PG, rescreatu-rules-friendly site.

Remember not to actually *link* to the site since that's against rescreatu's rules for some reason! :D

~~~

Current Sudo Raffle Prize

Any pet in the "Win-a-Mil Prizes" category in my ranch.

To enter for the raffle prize, include the word "Sudo" in your post with your entry! 

Ends on September 2nd at 11:00pm, Rescreatu Time.

fawn

12:08am Sep 2 2013 (last edited on 12:52am Sep 2 2013)

Normal User

/Sudo/
Besides Res, a really awesome website is isitchristmas.com.
A very informative website, if I do say so myself.
Whenever I'm in doubt, I just have to go to that website and my mind is immediately filled with this indefinite amount of information that I cannot even contain. It is the single most glorious, amazing website on the internet.
This website saved my life.
True story.

iheartjimmypop

12:15am Sep 2 2013

Normal User

I like PostSecret (.com) 
The creator of the site as made it where anyone from anywhere in the world can anonymously mail a postcard containing a secret of any kind and once a week He goes through them and selects a few to post.  I find it to be not only an enormous world wide connection but also one of the most unique art projects I have ever seen.   There have also been several books published that are just page after page of postcards.  I love them. There is no way to really know which of these secrets are true and which are not but that kind of adds to the mysterious charm of the site. The very best part is that it Updates every Sunday so You can go see this weeks brand new secrets right now! 
<3

<3
InfernoFire

12:37am Sep 2 2013

Normal User

Besides Res, it would be Imagine your OTP tumblr because it gives me lots of cool story ideas and if I have writers block, I just go there and I'll find an idea to write about. People can submit their ideas and it can be from happy to sad ideas, Fanasty to Realistic.

Kitteness

3:48am Sep 2 2013

Normal User

The website I would have to choose would be Seaquence.org.

It's a really beautiful website that allows you to create music using virtual micro-organisms that create different sounds. May sound a little boring, but if you play it you will find out that you can change the frequency, notes, pitch, etc about the sounds that each creature make, and after a little bit of practice you can make some seriously beautiful little pieces of music. Plus the little creatures are simply adorable.

Definitely recommend this site if you're bored or feeling a little blue. 

If this contest shows up again I have another superb website that cures boredom, sadness and anger. (and it doesn't even use pictures of baby animals!)

yeah i dont know either.

Lilly56

12:38pm Sep 2 2013

Normal User

Thank you so much:) I love it xD 

come help make the perfect country! You decide the laws! http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/games/the-perfect-country/~page/1/
Setzer

12:57pm Sep 2 2013 (last edited on 12:57pm Sep 2 2013)

Congrats to Lilly! :D

Also, a cool website (besides Res) is http://squiby.net/
Squiby is an adoptable pet site where you can adopt thousands of different clickable adoptables created by the users. Plus there's a convenient tutorial on how to do so! You get to control the look and stages the adoptable goes through, and you can share your creations with other users. The coolest part though? You can put your pets on fourms so you can get clicks! But you don't have to rely on others to level your pets. You can do it yourself if you wish. :D

~Sudo~

Dogzdream

1:30pm Sep 2 2013

Normal User

subscribing and a good website is
ribbet.com 
its a photo editing website

love-me-photo">
Outsane

1:42pm Sep 2 2013

Normal User

LET ME TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT TEKTEK.ORG
I have spent HOURS on it EVERY DAY just making things.
Making avatars.
It's the RPer's fantasy if you're looking for a way to create the character in your head.
It's the artist's fantasy for getting ideas about clothing or hair or body appearances or eye styles.
GOOD LORD IT'S WONDERFUL!
The possibilities are ENDLESS.
THEY'RE LIKE LITTLE CHIBI BABIES OF YOUR IMAGINARY FRIEND OK.
If you aren't excited about dressing some one up in whatever hell style you feel like then you're living life in an awkward and boring way. D:<
Thank. :I

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12