When you're lying in your bed...{Literate+limited spots} And the dead raise to eat you.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Reubin

12:00pm Sep 22 2010 (last edited on 10:13am Sep 23 2010)

Normal User

Plot:
The dead are rising, and they are more than mere zombies, they are more than any risen dead have ever been, they are intelligent, more mobile... although not very organised. It is down to a group of fifteen(15) humans to dispatch all of the risen dead before it is too late, before they manage to slay and eat the remaining two million(2,000,000) humans hiding away in one of the largest cities in the world.

Rules:
1) No Godmodding.
2) No Powerplaying.
3) No taking sole control of the RP, that's my job.
4) Run any ideas for Rp arches by me.

Spots:
1) Sumnor Pegagnyx (Me)
2) Dryac Nulgar (Me)
3) Abadon Buer (Me)
4) Isis Silvia Bastet (Ssather)
5) Ebony Rain Griffin (Ssather
6) Niro Allens (Spiff)
7) In Progess (DetNeth)
8) Open
9) Open
10) Open
11) Open
12) Open
13) Open
14) Open
15) Open

\r\n\r\n
ssather

12:05pm Sep 22 2010

Normal User

((Oh! I haven't done a good zombie RP in a long time! Can I join?))

spiffehmonsterr

12:06pm Sep 22 2010

Normal User

((Oh, I want to. I've never done a zombie roleplay.))
Reubin

12:07pm Sep 22 2010

Normal User

((Of course Ssath, how many spots do you want?(Limit of four(4) per) and I'll get to work on my profiles.))

\r\n\r\n
ssather

12:09pm Sep 22 2010

Normal User

((I will take two spots I guess.XD))

spiffehmonsterr

12:11pm Sep 22 2010

Normal User

((Reu, may I join? I'll only take up one spot.))
Reubin

12:22pm Sep 22 2010

Normal User

((Spiff, deal, Ssath, okay, Spiff, how many spots?))

Name: Sumnor Pegagnyx

Appearance:
Sumnor is a tall man, standing at around 6'5'', his long red trenchcoat and red tie stand out against his grey pinstripe suit and white work shirt, his twin katana's his main choice of weapon, his black leather gloves perfectly fitting for manouverability in combat.

Personallity: RP it out.

History: not necessary, the world's gone to hell, lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Dryac Nulgar

Appearance: Tall, standing at 6'7'', his long trechcoat black, along with his shirt and combat pants. his hair long, down apst his shoulder blades, almost reaching down to his waist, was pure black as well, straighter than any hair ever seen. His main weapons were throwing knives, which he always had multiple belts ofstrapped around his person.

Personallity: Roleplay.

History: the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Abadon Buer

Appearance: Medium height, standing at around 5'7'', his black, leather jacket at waist leangth, black combats with a white shirt, and black, heavy duty gothic boots, his black hair kept short, his main weapon of choice a small machine pistol, which he had never missed with so far, the bullets filled with additional pieces of shrapnel, in order to cause mroe damage with on contact.

Personallity: Roleplay.

History: Same, lol.

\r\n\r\n
spiffehmonsterr

12:28pm Sep 22 2010

Normal User

((I just want one. Don't want to overwhelm myself with a new topic.))
Reubin

12:29pm Sep 22 2010

Normal User

((Go ahead and post your profiles then guys. ^_^))

\r\n\r\n
ssather

12:32pm Sep 22 2010

Normal User

((Okay, we just use the same profile as you did right?))

Reubin

12:35pm Sep 22 2010

Normal User

((Yeah, that same skelly. ^_^))

\r\n\r\n
ssather

12:44pm Sep 22 2010 (last edited on 12:53pm Sep 22 2010)

Normal User

Name:Isis Silvia Bastet

Appearance:tle="Click to zoom out." cl*censored*="menuTrigger">

tle="Click to zoom out." cl*censored*="menuTrigger"> sad-emo-anime-girl.jpg brunette anime image by SasuMad

Personality:Rping it out.

History: *Growls*

Name:Ebony Rain Griffin

Appearance:

Anime_Girl_-1.jpg Black haired anime image by Hinata786

Personality:Rping it out.

History: *Hisses*

spiffehmonsterr

12:59pm Sep 22 2010 (last edited on 1:00pm Sep 22 2010)

Normal User

Name: Niro Allens

Appearance:
GothGuy.jpg Goth Guy image by KevynsMom

Hair is a dark red with black streaks, goes down to his chin. Eyes are a very bright green, not abnormally so, just in the light. He has a slight tan, and keeps himself in shape while dealing with the zombie menace. He's very stylish, especially now that there are abandoned stores to steal from. He typically wears black leather or tripp pants, and his shirts vary. He loves to wear ties when he's "working"(otherwise known as killing zombies). About six foot three. About 175 pounds, thanks to the muscles he's picking up. Has many tattoos and peircings, although he mainly has studs now so that the hoops don't get caught if he's running.

Personality: Very cocky! He's a flirt to everyone, and has been told that if a pencil sharpener wore a skirt, he'd be in trouble. But he's actually a very decent friend, the type that will listen. He is quick to use sarcasm. Likes puppies, long walks on the beach, and killing zombies. He's got a bit of an obsession with sharp objects, although he will always agree that guns get the job done.

History: He'll tell ya if you bug him hard enough. 

ssather

1:25pm Sep 22 2010

Normal User

((Can we start now or do we need to wait for the rest of the 15 humans?))

Reubin

1:30am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

((We'll start now.... the others can join as we progress, we'll find a way to introduce them.))

Sumnor, Dryac and Abadon were scouring the ruins of an abandoned city, hopping over poeces of collapsed building, looking under smashed cas, trying desperately to clear the land of zombies, but finding it hard to find any to clear. Sumnor was jumping over pieces of building more often than not, ignoring most survival tips, as  it was himself that had helped him to survive this long, it was not going to fail now.

Abadon was walking just behind Sumnor and Dryac, "This hunt is getting really boring... we should just call it off and.... WATCH OUT!"   Abadon grabbed Dryac's should and forced him to crouch, as Abadon whipped out his gun and loosed off two rounds, each cracking both the fron and back of a zombi, each bullet going through the same hole at both sides.

Dryac thanked Abadon warmly, before running over to stomp the head of the dead un-dead into dust. The Three then continued to walk through the city, checking each alleyway and side street, wanting more zombies to add to their kill-count.

\r\n\r\n
Detneth106

1:33am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

[I'll join. But beware, tonight my posts are probably going to be long, as I use writing as a boredom-buster.]

Logo
Reubin

10:10am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

((Go ahead Det, post your profiles, and how many spots? oh, and you can go ahead and post your first post.))

\r\n\r\n
Detneth106

10:11am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

[One I guess. I may be a bit to get my post up. Shots today. >.<]

Logo
GremlinAmore

10:17am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

(Can I join? OuO And do you have to only be humans? Or is it open to other species?)
Reubin

10:20am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

((Gremlin, as long as you're fully literate, and no, you can be vampires, lycan or demon... I haven't picked the species for mine yet.))

\r\n\r\n
Go to page: 1, 2, 3