When you're lying in your bed...{Literate+limited spots} And the dead raise to eat you.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
GremlinAmore

10:25am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

(Reubin, I understand the literacy concerns, but rest *censored*ured that I am one of the best at role-play. I often participate in 'para' , T1, and have often gone up to T5 in some of past role-plays. I shall be a human then, and while I am not literate in the shout box, I can be in a thread. You may have to wait a small bit in order for my brain to concoct a character. )
Reubin

10:32am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

((You don't have to go over-board with the posh words, it just makes you sound a bit neesh, but aye, I post very detailed posts when I'm working with good RolePlayers, I can post around a page in 15 minutess.))

\r\n\r\n
GremlinAmore

10:37am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

(Since when had I used posh words? Anyways, I am almost done with her design and all I have to do is post her bio now. )
Reubin

10:40am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

(Just the whole concoct and what not, all I'm looking for is both quality and quantity. ^_^)

\r\n\r\n
ssather

10:53am Sep 23 2010 (last edited on 10:54am Sep 23 2010)

Normal User

Isis sat cross-crossed on the hard dirt floor in a large abandoned building. She watched as the other girl paced back and forth in front of her and for a minute she thought the girl might go insane. "Ebby, calm yourself." She said watching the girl continue to walk back and forth chewing on her fingernail which Jaylin had always htought was gross.

"How can I be calm? We need to be out there killing the undead and you seem to be perfect content sitting in here and doing nothing!" Ebony said as her voice grew higher until it was just a small squeak at the end. She stopped walking back and forth and instead race towards one of the windows.

"Ebony, do we hav-" Isis stopped as thepale girl made a motion with her hand telling her to shut up. "Huh?" She asked getting up and walking over to Ebony to see nothing outside the window important. She narrowed her eyes and turned around to go back to where she was sitting before. She could hear Ebony walking after her.

"Isis, c'mon. You are usually the one bugging me about being lazy, but really, we need to go." Ebony said obviously becoming annoyed with the other girl.

spiffehmonsterr

11:05am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

((Well, I didn't know that this wasn't strictly human. Hrm. I'm going to make Niro a vampire. Not the sparkly kind either. Ugh. Out of curiosity, can a Vampire drink a Zombie's blood without being effected?))
Detneth106

11:13am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

Name: Zhang Chao-Xing Li

Appearance:
Xing is a short and golden-skinned girl with cat-like features. She stands at only 4’11” high and while she doesn’t mind being short, she hates people taking cracks at it, or making up jokes about her height. She has almost abnormally long limbs and moves with a fluid cat-like grace. Large lidded oriental eyes that are a dark jade green are set into a wide cat-like face accompanied by a lazy smile and fine, slightly upturned nose. Her hair falls in long black waves done her back, nearly reaching her lower back. She hates having it down and prefers to tie it up in a long braid then pin it with her gold jade dragon pin. She dislikes normal teenage clothing and tends to wear silk quipaos, typically in shades of red-gold or black.

Personallity:
RP it out.

History:
Taught the ancient Chinese art of Wushu by her Grandmother and Auntie One and Two, Xing is quite capable of killing zombies in hand-to-hand combat. She rarely uses weapons other than her dragon pin, as the end is sharp and very lethal when in her hands. As well, if the area seems particularly infested, Xing will braid her hair with long silk ribbon, long steel spikes glued on tightly. This makes not only her hands dangerous weapons, but swinging her head can easily decapitate an unaware zombie.

Logo
GremlinAmore

11:21am Sep 23 2010 (last edited on 11:29am Sep 23 2010)

Normal User

Name: Edima

Appearance: Long black hair drawn up in multiple ponytails, soft tan skin decorated in a multitude of freckles that cover her cheeks, shoulders, and continue in sparse dots across her chest and stomach. She has a mechanical prosthetic eye that looks like a snake'seye, green ans slitted. Her right eye is Celestite Blue with a rim of green around the pupil. She has scars, scuffs, and blood on her body, along with a few burn marks. She has a gap in her front teeth, giving her already Irish accent a cute whistling lisp.

Her stunted growth makes her appear younger, looking more like a 9 year old then a woman.

She wears fingerless black and blue gloves, steel toed combat boots that are a bit too big for her feet, purple hot-pants and a black belt with a silver a frog buckle. She wears a top of bandages/gauze wrapped around her chest and tied together with a spider pin. Atop her head is a patched up looking, dusty witch hat, the point drooping down the back of her head. 

Height: 4 foot 5 inches

Personallity and History: Edima is an eccentric, mentally unstable girl. She is loud, rambunxious, short tempered, and severely bipolar. Edima is a computer genius despite her naive nature and lack of common sense, able to hack into almost any mainframe. With this, she is also an amazing inventor and mechanic, having been taught by her father how to build and program. She is obsessed with magic and witches, and although magic doesn't exhist she still claims to be a witch herself, often calling her inventions 'Magical'. 

Her father was one of the most brilliant minds to have ever existed, and was on the verge of discovering a breakthrough in his research into the zombie infestation, but for unknown reasons he suddenly disappeared off the face of the planet. Edima beleives that something  kidnapped him, and is determined to find out who did it and why.

Weapons: 

BoomBroom - Edima's first ever invention, a large metalic broom. The tip of the handle is razor sharp like a sword, and seraded. The back of the 'broom' is a mesh of spiked metal shards, giving the neccesary broomish look, but those shard surround what the devious tool is known for...A large open barrel/funnel. The back of the broom is programmed to shoot a chemical based flame which ignites into an explosion if the certain chemical compounds are met. 

Fairy Dust - Edima carried a pouch on her waist that is filled with a powder-like substance. This substance she throws in small pouches, coating her foes in the sparkling powder. This powder is ignited by her broom's flame, producing a m*censored*ive explosion. Unfortunately she has a very limited supply of her Fairy Dust, so she only uses it in dire situations.

Ribbeca - A small robotic frog companion that her father made for her when she was but a child. Ribbeca doesn't have any offensive capabilities and is only a travelling database, holding information that she scans within the area. She can speak, and has her own personality, often acting as Edima's voice of reason and moral support. Her chasis is silver, sporting venthilation holes along her back. Ribbeca has one glowing green eye, the other just an empty socket, covered with an eye patch. She can use Edima's mechanical eye to  see what goes on and mentally speak to the insane girl if they are split up.

Weaknesses: Edima is terrified of the dark, heights, and bees. She is also not that smart when it comes to descision making. She is Bipolar and has a severe case of ADD, which has caused her more then just a few scars and near death experiances. She unfortunately also has Aquired Immunal Deffeciency Syndrome (AIDS), and takes multiple medications in order to stay alive. She is administered her medication by Ribbeca. If her meds go missing, she dies.

Reubin

11:21am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

((Yeah Spiff, I can't see why not, lol, it takes... I don't know, venom from the Zombie's teeth to infect.))

\r\n\r\n
Detneth106

11:24am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

[Is my Bio okay? It could be longer but I'm in English cla.ss. e.o]

Logo
spiffehmonsterr

11:26am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

((Posting now. Is it day or night?))
GremlinAmore

11:28am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

(I hope my bio wasn't too long for you guys. I tried to give her a good build with equal good and bads so that she isn't a godmod.)
spiffehmonsterr

11:42am Sep 23 2010

Normal User

Niro stood atop one of the crumbling buildings, peering through the scope of his sniper. A gentle wind whipped at him, throwing his messy red hair all over the place. A cigarette dangled in his lips, but he wasn't focusing on smoking it. He was focusing on which eyeball to aim for as the zombie paced back and forth. Poor bugger was just hungry. But then, so was he. And that zombie down there was about to be his lunch. He sighed lightly, decided on the right, and pulled the trigger. The AS50 was his favorite gun, although he did carry two pistols with him just in case. Lets not forget the gun blade strapped behind him. Thank god for vampire enhancements. He wasn't a body builder, but he could carry a bit more than the average human. And oh, heightened smell and vision at night was such a plus when you were dealing with these things. He watched the zombie's blood splatter and the creature drop before slinging his gun over his free shoulder.

He could almost taste the blood now. Being a vampire was such a kick. Take something like blood, that most humans couldn't stand the sight of, and realize that the taste was something that no other liquid could compare to. Oh and the flesh sometimes... But he kept from taking that. Didn't want to kill anyone, just get an evening meal. Unless, of course, his evening meal was killing off his game.

Niro didn't like zombies. They were competition, competition that killed everyone. Competition that was steadily eating the last bits of food that remained. That was why he'd chosen to stick it out and help the humans, so long as he was promised not to be stabbed through the heart (honestly, come one, like they couldn't come up with a better way to kill him? That was so PAINFUL) or treated like some foul beast. He was going to be a hero. He was going to give vampires a good name. And he was going to get all the ladies.

His red tie flickered in the wind as he slid down the building, using the dangling rope he'd thrown to get up here. At the bottom, he tugged hard, and stepped back as a bit of the crumbling rock fell, along with the grapple hook. He rolled it up and placed it in the drawstring bag he'd had on his back, before heading off to the zombie carc*censored* only about twenty feet away. He looked around, wondering where the others were. Oh well, not his problem. He fell onto the body, latching onto the zombies neck and sucking him dry. It wasn't like he needed the blood. While he preferred that of an untainted human, he would settle for this. 

Reubin

1:48am Sep 24 2010

Normal User

((Nothing's too long, now we just have to wait for Det and Grem to post their scene setting posts, and we can move on.))

\r\n\r\n
Detneth106

1:56am Sep 24 2010

Normal User

[Sorry about taking so long. :c]

Logo
Detneth106

2:10am Sep 24 2010

Normal User

The wind howled desolately through the barren town, gutted by the immense greed of the zombies. Not even the sound of a barking dog was to be heard. No, everything living had been eaten. Or were hiding from these intelligent zombies. Though it was afternoon the sky was dark with heavy thunderclouds, threatening to spill their rain on the city as if they were crying for the deaths of the departed.

And then, a scream rent the silent atmosphere. It lasted for no more than a few seconds…nay, moments, before the city fell back to its almost languid state.

Another dead and gone, I thought grimly from my perch on the rooftops. Soon there would be no more humans left, excluding those like I, who had enough training to survive in this miserable dump, at least…for a while.

Long enough to destroy all those zombies that infest this rat hole, I rea.ssured myself, balling my hands into fists at the mere thought of the intelligent undead. My eyes flickered towards the west as I heard the distinctive thumping sound that heralded the arrival of a zombie.

One more down, infinity to go.

Loosening the death-grip my hands had on the half-wall that surrounded the rooftop I tensed my muscles in preparation to jump. Yes, I was going to jump straight onto a zombie. So long as I avoided getting scratched I was safe.

Scanning the ground far below me, at least twenty feet if my senses were accurate, I spotted the vile creature that had made my world into hell. ‘Got’cha,’ I whispered, a half-grin spreading across my face. It was so naïve, the zombie. It simply stumbled along, not even heeding my presence. So much for extra intelligence, I thought with a grim satisfaction.

Hoisting my small body onto the wall separating me from the zombie I balanced on it with cat-like grace, resting on my haunches to give me maximum lift when I jumped.

5…4…3…2…1…GO!

Now or never. I braced myself as I pushed my body off the ledge, one leg aimed downwards to smash into the zombie’s skull. One leering look upwards was all it managed before my leg struck its face, accompanied by the crackling sound of breaking bones.

Using his face as leverage I flipped backwards, landing on the ground with knees slightly bent. The zombie –whose face was completely smashed inwards, brackish blood pooling from various lacerations- slowly tumbled downwards, his body sagging as if it was boneless.

Logo
Reubin

9:23am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

((Fine, doesn't look like Gremlins's coming in, we'll carry on.))

Sumnor laughed it off when he saw the bullets wizz through the skull of the undead running towards Dryac, ABadon joining in the laughter, Dryac merely standing and dusting himself off. "What is it with these animals.... and being seemingly silent?"  Abadon thought for a moment, holstering his twin weapons, "Something about their blood.... and the blood of all they attack... melding together to create perfect stealthiness."

Sumnor shushed his two travelling companions, noticing a group of five(5) zmbies up ahead, the leader stood looking rather lost, two behind him, and two behind them, standard formation, rather impressive for zombies. Sumnor ran, leaping up and cathing a traffic light, twirling and landing, boots planted square in the face of the leader, crushing it's head on impact.

Sumnor then reached for his katanas, drawing them with adept speed and dispatching the heads of the first two remaining zombies with ease, running the remaining two through within a second, Dryac and Abadon strolling up with smiles on their faces, Dryac the first to speak, "You never cease to amase me, Sumnor, every action of yours is a feat msot would be jealous of." "Rubbish.... I'm merely well trained, well enough trained to know the angles of my jumps.... child's-play if you know how."

Sumnor then took off once again, strolling down the battered streets, "Child's play? That move? What planet did you grow up on, Sumnor?" "This one, I'm a demon, no alien."  The three continued walking, their hearts now lifted, the sight of undead blood cheering them up greatly. They reached the next street, before Sumnor signalled for the other two to hold, sneaking over to the door and listening intently. Some in here, stay quiet.... I'll kick it in, Abadon, draw those guns of yours, Dryac, Get that sword of yours... Sumnor whispered the line to his comrades.

Sumnor kicked the door in, his two katanas already drwan, one held high, the other covering his thighs. He saw two girls, one pacing, and the other sat in the middle of the room, "What the hell.... who are you two? and most importantly, what are you doing in a city like this one? it went to hell ages ago."

\r\n\r\n
ssather

11:44am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Isis jumped up and let out a strange hissing noise while Ebony froze and stared at them. Isis narrowed her eyes and looked over the group of three boys. Non of them were zombies, thank goodnees, but she still didn't like them. Isis was the one to answer as Ebony continued to stare at them as if she was trying to get inside there mind. "Well, I could ask the same of you." Isis said.

Ebony looked over at Isis. She always thought that Isis should be a little more cautious about who she talks to and how she talks to them, but she would have probably said the same thing. She looked back at them. She was usually pretty good at knowing what kind of person someone was, but these people were too new to know right then. She walked around then and towards the door to make sure nothing else was out there that would burst through the door. 

GremlinAmore

12:27pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

(I had problems finding the thread again.)

Click click click click click.

The light tapping of boots on the ground is heard along with erratic breaths, terrified. Edima didn't know just how long she had been running and didn't care. She only knew she had to keep at it unless she wanted to be an undead's snack. Turning a corner, the short woman ran down an alleyway. Glancing about, she realized her mistake.  "Aww dis eez jas mai luck!" Edima growled in her thick semi Irish/british accent, stomping a boot into the ground with hands on her hips. The wave of zombies was getting closer now, pouring through the alley, hands clawing at the air. 

"Well you should not have alerted them of your pressence Edima.", a robotic voiceexhoed with a static flange. It was Ribbeca whom sat on the short girl's head.

"Yea' Yea' Ah know thet'!" Grumbled Edima in response, eyes flicking around the alley quickly. Her mechanical eye began to glow, zooming in on the far wall. "Oy' whats dis Ribby?" Edima said with a smile. Her vision flickered, statistics lining up inside her vision as it quickly gauged the distance and force needed to get to the target. It was a pole, shiny, cracked, and sticking out of the wall. 

"Estimated time till death... 30 seconds" Ribbeca tuned, hopping into Edima's arms and awaiting the woman's descision.

"Aw bloody 'el!" The spitfire yelled, gazing up at the distant pole, then back at the charging group of the infected. With a shaky sigh,she hoisted up her frog by the legs, twisted her torso in a pitcher-like stance, and released, hurling the robot at the wall above.

CLANK!!

"Oof! Edima!" Ribbeca snapped, locking her limbs around the pole. "Careful, I might have cracked."
"Juz' harry ap!!" Edima's eyes were wide as saucers now.

A loud mechanicall buzz resounded from Ribbeca's chasis, her mouth opening as a frog-like tongue of rope shot out, wrapping around Edima's ankle and hauling her up just before she was mauled.

There the two sat, Ribbeca on a pole, and Edima hanging in the air by her ankle.

What a predicament.

Reubin

12:45pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Sumnor smelt the scent of a large group of zombies, this is rare, they only ever group up when they're chasing... "You four! follow me!" Sumnor fell directly into a sprint, running at the wall that closed off the dead-end alleyway behind it, running up the wall, bounding from the top, followed by the wall of the alley, falling into the group of Zombies, katana's drawn, slashing mainly blindly, severing jugulars in the throat, femoral arteries in the inside thigh, leaning back to avoid arches of blood, not liking getting blood on his clothing.

He was working quickly, although there were at least fifty(50) zombies in this alley, he hadn't realised he was getting himself into something like this. Luckily, Dryac repeated his leader's moves, landing back-to-back with Sumnor, his long, wide blade drew, stabbing at zombies, running many through, beheading the occasional fool to get too close.  "Lucky for you I would never let a friend die, Sumnor."

Abadon repeated most of the moves, landing on the edge od the wall, rahter than dropping into the nest of zombies, drwaing his twin berettas and firing shots through the heads of zombies, knee-capping ones he took a shine to, wanting to torture them. "Yippee, this is my kind of night! I hope you two are keeping a count!"

The two that were in the thick of it were still swinging and avoided the spraying blood, smiles on both of their faces,  "Of course we are!!" Abadon laughed with Glee, firing shots off, re-loading only when absolutely necessary, not wanting to lose this game of killing, loving the thrill of winning against his leader and companion.

\r\n\r\n
Go to page: 1, 2, 3