Starclan's prophecy.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 Bookmark Thread
ssather

10:28am Jan 15 2010 (last edited on 3:06pm Jan 17 2010)

Normal User

Blackness...It is all I see. Unless I am asleep. But what fun is that when you are a cat that needs to live an exciting adventurous life in you clan? It isn't fun to be looked at as weak or have others pity you or think that you can't do stuff and barely let you outside the camp...No that isn't fun. But having a prophecy...That is different. It isn't fun, no. It put pressure on one like me...It make me think that the clans life's are in my paws and that they might die if I let out my claws.

Plot: Threw the years the clan have lived in peace by the lake until one day a dark cat comes with their clan that is as big as all the clans put together. There is a war and in the war four kits are born. One got the dream to guide them to safety, one has the gut to lead them there, one has the skill to fight like no other, and one hunts what others haven't imagined. They all fight and live for the safety for their clan but if one of them dies then it is all over...

Rules:1: please listen to me and my co.owners at all times. My co.owners will be as powerful as me so they can kick you out.2: Please use clan cussing words such as mousedung, crowfood...3: Please kepp everything pg 13 or under.3:The first to ask for a rank or special cat gets it.4: Only the four kits have powers. They can only have one power though.5:I think I am forgetting something...6:Oh yeah, HAVE FUN!!!

The warrior code:

1.Defend your clan,even with your life. You may have friendships with other clans but you loyalty must stay with your clan.

2.Do not hunt or trep*censored* on other clan's territory.

3.Elders and kits must be fed before warriors or apprentices.

4.Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to Starclan for its life.

5.A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

6.Newly appionted warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior namne.

7. A cat can not have been made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

8.The deputy will become clan leader when the leader dies or retires.

9.After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.

10.A gathering of all clans is held at full moon during a truce that last for the night. There shall be no fighting among the cats at this time.

11.Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all tresp*censored*ing cats.

12. No warior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from another clan.

13. The word of the clan leader is the warrior code.

14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his or her battle, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self defence.

15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

Bio:

Name:

One of the four kits?:

If you are one of the four kits what is your powers:

Personality:

Clan:

History:

Mate:

Kits:

History:

Looks:

Other:

Clans:

Shadowclan:

Leader:

Deputy:

Med. cat:                                                                                                             Med. cat appretice:

Warrios:

Apprentices:

Elders:

Queens/Kits:Killkit(ribunny123 page 1)

Thunderclan:

Leader:

Deputy:

Med. cat:                                                                                                             Med. cat appretice:

Warrios:

Apprentices:

Elders:

Queens/Kits:Bluekit(ssather page 1)  Angelkit(mercyme6 page 3)                                                 

Riverclan:

Leader:

Deputy:

Med. cat:                                                                                                           Med. cat appretice:

Warrios:

Apprentices:

Elders:

Queens/Kits:                                                                                                       

Windclan:

Leader:

Deputy:

Med. cat:                                                                                                             Med. cat appretice:

Warrios:

Apprentices:

Elders:

Queens/Kits: Candykit(fullmoon page 2)                                                                 

Four kits:

Riverclan:Angelkit, Guider(mercyme6)

Windclan:Candykit, fighter(fullmoon)

Shadowclan:Killkit, hunter(Ribunny123)

Thunderclan:Bluekit, dreamer(ssather)                                                                  

My bio is coming son!

ssather

11:05am Jan 15 2010 (last edited on 1:55pm Jan 16 2010)

Normal User

Name:Bluekit(Bluepaw, Bluejay)

One of the four kits?:yes

If you are one of the four kits what is your powers:She is telekinetic.

Personality:You will see.

Clan:Thunderclan

History:She will tell it once we are into the rp.

Mate:Yeah right.

Kits:You have GOT TO BE JOKING!

Looks:She is a blue silver cat with shiny sleek fur and gray paws. She has ice blue eyes and a gray freckles on her cheeks. 

Other:She is blind but can see better then any other cat by listening and smelling.

Hunter, dreamer, fighter, or guider?:Dreamer

fullmoon

4:42pm Jan 15 2010 (last edited on 5:02pm Jan 15 2010)

Normal User

HOLEY CRAP, I THOUGHT YOU HAD LEFT! I AM HAVING THE BIGGEST SPAZ O' MY LIFE! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?????
 *HUGTACKLE
GLOMP

SPAZLOVELAUGHS
JUMPS
UPANDDOWN*

SeaDragon

4:45pm Jan 15 2010 (last edited on 4:55pm Jan 15 2010)

Normal User

OMG I DID TOO!!! You izz Back!!! :DDD

Can I please join as one of the four kitties with powers? ANd are they all in different clans? If so, I'd like to be in RiverClan

Just make it green, blue, white, and swirly. :D

~Sea

ribunny123

4:51pm Jan 15 2010

Normal User

ZOMG!!!  I THOUGHT YOU LEFT TOOOOOOO!!!  EVEN KILLERSTAR WAS LONELY!!

Killerstar: Meh.

Heyyy look... color switch!!  XDDDD ... ANYWAY... *hUGTACKLKLE

SPAZLOVELAUGHS

JUMPS UPANDDOWN TOO*  WEEEE!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ONEONEONEONE O3O

fullmoon

4:59pm Jan 15 2010

Normal User

((Could I join askitteh powage too? :3))

Spear

5:03pm Jan 15 2010

Normal User

...This is spam, you know that right?

I just posted. Deal with it.

ribunny123

5:42pm Jan 15 2010 (last edited on 5:42pm Jan 15 2010)

Normal User

((Aww.. Iz any powa kittehz left? D:

~Does you like sig by the way~ :D))

ssather

6:15pm Jan 15 2010

Normal User

((Lol. Yeah I had left but my parents let me back on! *Hugs everyone* Yes there is one kit left!))

ribunny123

6:20pm Jan 15 2010

Normal User

((HURYAY!!!  :D  *Ish hugged*  Tell your parents tank you! XD))

ssather

6:21pm Jan 15 2010

Normal User

((Lol. Okay so once we have all of the kits' bios down we can start!))

ribunny123

6:27pm Jan 15 2010 (last edited on 4:52pm Jan 16 2010)

Normal User

((W00t!!! XDD

Name: Killerkit

One of the four kits?:Yup!

If you are one of the four kits what is your powers: You know his powers XD

Personality: Playful, but will be ebil! XD

Clan:Ehh.. If they have to be in different clans, Shadowclan, if they can be in the same, Thunderclan

History: not much O3o

Mate: WAYYY to young XD

Kits:ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

History:lul wat? O3o

Looks:tle="<br></A><a href=">View Raw Image" href="http://i49.tinypic.com/jfuo8n.jpg" mce_href="http://i49.tinypic.com/jfuo8n.jpg">tle="Click for a larger view" />(I drew this 8D)

Other: nuppies XD

ssather

6:30pm Jan 15 2010

Normal User

((Lol. I know I added history two times but then I was to lazy to take it off. Anyways I guess that we will have them be in different clans because that will make it more exciting to see if they can stand eachother.xD))

ribunny123

6:31pm Jan 15 2010

Normal User

((OKay!!  :D .. hm.. I never new orange and blue were so epical 8D

I'm gonna draw Killerkit :D))

ssather

6:34pm Jan 15 2010

Normal User

((Okay! I just looked and I didn't see fullmoon...I will go check for seadragon in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...*Poof*))

ribunny123

6:52pm Jan 15 2010

Normal User

((Killerkit:tle="Click for a larger view" /> Sooo cute, yet so evil >83))

ssather

6:54pm Jan 15 2010

Normal User

((Lol. OMG! I forgot to add the warrior code! I just got the book 'Code of the Clans'. Yep, it is awesome. Well I have to eat and then I will add the warrior code when I come back...))

ribunny123

6:56pm Jan 15 2010

Normal User

((Meh haz tat book too!!! 8D

I'll draw while I wait.. 83))

fullmoon

6:57pm Jan 15 2010

Normal User

((Sather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
((*Glares at spear*  I ish don't care if it's spam! It's a reuinion! We are in dis forevah! >:3))

ssather

7:03pm Jan 15 2010

Normal User

((Lol. I am so happy to be back.:) And I don't think it is spam if you join. Is it!?!o.O))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8