Starclan's prophecy.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
ribunny123

11:54am Jan 17 2010 (last edited on 11:55am Jan 17 2010)

Normal User

((Fulleh: Thats okay :3

Killerkit: Oh eh... hi-hi Eve 8D))

Killerkit smerked at Bluekit.  "All of these territories will belong to me one day."  He said.  "None of the others take care of it right, always fighting, and never even thinking about going over to where the twolegs are and taking over some of THEIR territory."

((I want Killerkit to be teh hunter neow 8D

But he still recruits other animals!  >8D))

ssather

12:01pm Jan 17 2010

Normal User

((Okay.))

"That gives you know right to be here! I don't know who you are and so far I don't really care! I am trying to save all of the clans from being destroyed by finding three others cats! An what do you do? You come on some one elses territory as a small little kit not knowing that some other cat that is full grown could kill you right now. I don't have that heart to kill so just go back to Shadowclan!" Bluekit spat angry at how this kit was wasting her time. Her fur bristled and she dug her claws into the ground. She knew that she wouldn't be able to harm this cat not being able to see where it even was. For all she knew she could be on Shadowclan territory and just be too angry to know it!

ribunny123

12:19pm Jan 17 2010 (last edited on 12:19pm Jan 17 2010)

Normal User

((huryay!  8D))

Killerkit laughed.  "You do know your exactly on the border.  I am also.  No rules about that."  He said.  "Anyway, what about three other cats?" He suddenly became interested.  "Do these... three other cats have powers that others don't?"

ssather

12:42pm Jan 17 2010

Normal User

"I don't know...I think one can hunt good, one can fight good, I am the dreamer, and one will guide us to a safe home." Bluekit said,"Why?" She calmed down a little. Maybe this cat wasn't so bad...Maybe he could help her! She steped back onto Thundefclan territory,"This is Thunderclan territory right?" She asked sniffing the ground. It still smelled like Shadowclan mixed with Thunerclan. She took another step back. Was that her that smelled like that? She started to lick her pelt clean of the Shadowclan smell.

ribunny123

12:49pm Jan 17 2010

Normal User

Killerkit thought for a secound.  "Well.. whenever I sneak out of camp I always catch prey for myself and never miss.  But I thought everyone could do that."  He got exited.  "I'm better then the rest of Shadowclan in more ways then one!"  He said exitedly.

ssather

12:54pm Jan 17 2010

Normal User

"I wounder if you are the hunter? What is your name?" She asked in a high excited voice. She looked around. Her mother was probably looking for her,"I think that I need to go...Can you meet me here again tomorrow?" She asked.

ribunny123

12:56pm Jan 17 2010

Normal User

"Okay!" Killerkit said.  "When exactly?"

ssather

1:02pm Jan 17 2010

Normal User

"Um, how about this around this time?" Bluekit asked. She smelled the air again,"Is there a Windclan cat on your territory?" She asked smelling Candykit.

ribunny123

1:05pm Jan 17 2010

Normal User

Killerkit sniffed the air.  "It smells like a mix of Candy Corn and Windclan." He mutterd.

ssather

1:08pm Jan 17 2010

Normal User

((Lol.))

"Hm...Well I better get going." Bluekit said turning around and starting the walk. She stepped down,"Mousedung!" She spat as she fell into a hole. She hated when that happened.

ribunny123

1:10pm Jan 17 2010

Normal User

((.... Now I want Candy Corn ;-;))

"Are you okay?" Killerkit exclamed and went to help her.

ssather

1:13pm Jan 17 2010

Normal User

"Just fine!" Bluekit spat,"This happens to me all the time. If only I wasn't blind then I  wouldn't be pitty or fall into mousebrained holes like this!" Bluekit said to herself.

ribunny123

1:14pm Jan 17 2010

Normal User

"Fine, fine!" Killerkit mutterd, "I one time I care about a cat getting hurt I get snapped at."  He went back into Shadowclan territory.

ssather

1:18pm Jan 17 2010

Normal User

"I wasn't snapping at you I was snapping at myself." Bluekit said pulling her leg out of the hole. She sprang up,"Ouch!" She hissed looking at a thorn in her pad. She grasped hold of it and pulled it out. She flinched as it started to bleed and licked it,"At least I will be a good medicine cat." She said knowing that she would never become a real warrior.

ribunny123

1:21pm Jan 17 2010

Normal User

"Okay then." Killerkit said.  "I know I'm not the fighter, but I spied on the apprentices fighting moves and practiced some of them myself, I could teach you some special fighting moves.... If you want..."

((Wow, Killerkit being NICE?!  I never thought I would see the day XD))

ssather

1:24pm Jan 17 2010

Normal User

"Okay! At least I will be able to protect myself! My name is Bluekti." She said happy again.

ssather

1:26pm Jan 17 2010 (last edited on 1:26pm Jan 17 2010)

Normal User

((Jayfeather:WOW! I didn't know that he was nice either? What else has he been hiding from us!?!*Looks at Killerstar with suspicious eyes*

ssather:Oh no! Killerstar is being mind controlled!*Giggles*))

ribunny123

1:39pm Jan 17 2010 (last edited on 1:39pm Jan 17 2010)

Normal User

((Killerstar: I am hiding lots of things!  None you shall ever know!  And one of my powers is mind controlling so.. I don't think someone can do that to me -_-

Ribunny: Thats what you think >D

Killerstar: `~`))

"My name is....." He paused, "Well... my mother gave me a really bad name and everyone judges me because of it..... And I don't want you to too...."

ssather

1:43pm Jan 17 2010

Normal User

"I wont. I promise!", Bluekit said,"Trust me, I know what it feels like to be judged."

ribunny123

1:44pm Jan 17 2010

Normal User

"Thanks..." Killerkit said. "My name is... Killerkit." He closed his eyes and waited for judgement.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8