I'm yours, {Wolf Mating Season} momentarily.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 71 Bookmark Thread
iheartyou919

7:45pm Jan 30 2010 (last edited on 8:06pm Jan 30 2010)

Normal User

Plot: It is mating season. Wolves are looking for their partners, a neverending quest. Some wolves will find love, others will wait until next year. Some wolves are going after Alpha, the new leader. Others are seeking out their true love elsewhere. Where will love meet you?

________________________________________________________________________________

Rules- Everyone must make a girl AND a guy, to keep numbers even.

Romance is allowed, but should be PG-14.

Violence is allowed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Bio~

Name- Alpha

Age- Teen

Mate- None

Personality- Romantic, Strong, Handsome, Fierce, Basically who most of the females hope for as a mate.

History- Alpha is about to become the head of the pack. Once he chooses his mate during mating season, the honor is his. Meanwhile, women try to seduce him, so the may become his.

Look-

Other- Alpha will not be wooed, at least not right away. Alpha needs his mate to be pretty, strong, romantic, and kind. Do you have what it takes to impress him?

Themesong (Optional)- I'm Yours be Jason Mraz

Bio~

Name: Amber

Mate- None.

Personality- Pretty, Popular, Romantic, Flirty

History- Amber never had any interest in Alpha, for some strange reason. They are close friends, and a relationship could ruin that. Although she would love to find a mate. She likes bold guys.

Looks-

Other- She is desperate for a mate.

Themesong (Optional)- None

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
SerenitySorrow

7:51pm Jan 30 2010 (last edited on 7:52pm Jan 30 2010)

Normal User

((Join?))

Name: Luna

Mate:

Looks:

Other:

Name: Axel

Mate:

Looks:
Axel.jpg picture by SweetSerenitySorrow

Other:

((Will finish))

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
Krillacreat

7:51pm Jan 30 2010

Normal User

((Join... if there's a plot?))

iheartyou919

8:02pm Jan 30 2010

Normal User

((Ok, Serenity.))
(( I am editing the plot as we speak. ))

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
Krillacreat

8:47pm Jan 30 2010

Normal User

Name: Kinteroo
Mate: none, but wanting~<3
History: He's been a loner ever since he's been able to remember.
Looks:
Other: not much...
Themesong: Doubt & Trust~ Access

Name: Zenara
Mate: none, but wants Alpha out of pure love~<3 (*meows* :3 )
History: The typical...
Looks: Aleufeelingthepressureofwindandwate.jpg Aleu and water image by Elliotfangirl
Other: She actually likes Alpha, unlike some greedy females. ;P
Themesong: Brightdown~ Nami Tamaki

iheartyou919

8:51pm Jan 30 2010

Normal User

((Yays to Zen! xD))

Krillacreat

9:01pm Jan 30 2010

Normal User

((When should we start- when Serenity's finished?))

Maybell

9:41pm Jan 30 2010

Normal User

Name: Dawn

Mate: None yet.

Looks: 

Other: She's a devoted pack member, but could care less about becoming Alpha female. She's looking for true love, not power.

Name: Midnight

Mate: None yet.

Looks: He's a pitch-black wolf with a white crecent on his forehead, and a white circle on his chest.

Other: He's a loner, but stays near the pack, secretly protecting them from harm.

Krillacreat

9:56pm Jan 30 2010

Normal User

((Maybell! [ XD + :S = XS ] XS Could you "un-Kinteroo of Death" me and post on RA3, or are you too busy?))

Maybell

10:23pm Jan 30 2010

Normal User

((N.O., but that roleplay kinda got old, what with things happening repeatedly, Robo-dirties, and preschool tv shows that I know nothing about... Sorry, Krill... ))

Krillacreat

10:51pm Jan 30 2010

Normal User

((So I'm gonna be an evil death-destroyer forver? D: I had plans involving Chowder and my little D.G-Mech idea. D: ))

iheartyou919

9:49am Jan 31 2010

Normal User

((What the heck?))
((We can start now, if you wish.))

mercyme6

4:58pm Jan 31 2010 (last edited on 10:37am Jun 11 2010)

Normal User

( oh wait! imma join!))

Name:Angel

Mate:Looking for the right wolf

Looks:  

click="return DWait.readyLink('jms/pages/art/deviation.js', this, 'Deviation.zoomIn()')">

Other:Has been fought over many times, she still is wanted by many. But she wants the right wolf
Themesong; Your Love Is My Drug

Name: Fang

Mate:Looking for a girl who he will treat like a queen

Looks: click="return DWait.readyLink('jms/pages/art/deviation.js', this, 'Deviation.zoomIn()')">  

Other: best friends with Alpha?

Themesong: Good girls go bad

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
iheartyou919

8:02pm Feb 1 2010 (last edited on 8:05pm Feb 1 2010)

Normal User

Alpha darted to the pack. Girls were whispering rumors about him in the distance. With that, he flexed his muscles and showed his canine teeth. He was a public icon. And he knew it. He bounded to the middle of the pack. He needed to spot out the one. But he was playing hard to get.

Amber smiled at Alpha. He was doing the same tricks he aways did. Yet they seemed to work.

Maybell

8:34pm Feb 1 2010

Normal User

Midnight prowled around outside of the pack's territory, but close enough to watch what was going on. The careless wolf, Alpha, was flirting with the female wolves. How careless. He snorted, shaking his head. What a fool. He should be paying more attention to leading the pack than finding a mate.

Dawn looked at Alpha and scoffed. It was the usual ploy, flashing teeth, strutting around the campgrounds. How superficial of him. "The wolf needs to find a mate for love, not for looks", she thought, turning tail- quite literally- when he looked at the females. He played hard to get, while flirting with groups of wolves at a time. Not the right strategy, not at all.

Krillacreat

8:42pm Feb 1 2010

Normal User

Zenara glanced up at Alpha with a sigh. "If only he'd choose me..." she gentley murmured, her twinkling blue eyes fixed upon the male.

"You deserve him, my cousin, unlike some greedy females who would easily dictate over the pack with the power of such a high rank." Kinteroo quoted. He then sat beside Zenara. "I also hope for him to not die young." he muttered as he began to gentley claw at the dirt beneat his paws.

iheartyou919

8:46pm Feb 1 2010

Normal User

He saw Midnight in the distance.

"He doesn't know anything," Alpha thought. "I was taught this way."
He glared. He didn't like it when people judged him. He just couldn't control himself.

He bounded towards Midnight. And he put on a half-hearted smile.

"Can I help you?" He barked.

Then he saw Dawn.

"They don't understand," he sighed.

Amber saw what could potentially happen. She didn't want a fight to ensue, because if Alpha lost, he would be utterly embar*censored*ed, and if the other wolf lost, things could get out of control.

"Hey, guys, what's up?"

Maybell

7:11am Feb 2 2010

Normal User

"No, I do not need help, Alpha.", he said, frowning slightly. What did this wolf think he needed help with? "Why don't you retutn to your meaningless routine of flrting and rejecting? You'll certainly get a mate that way." With that he turned away, walking into a dense thicket of trees to wait until Alpha had gone so that he might return to his unofficial patrol.

Dawn glared at Alpha, turning her head slightly to face him, whe he made his comment. She understood completely about how he was desperate, but reluctant, about how he was powerful, but entirely stupid in his way of leading their pack. He was a bit attractive, but that was beside the point. She shook her head at this last thought, surprised that it had entered her head. 

bella2562

10:31am Feb 2 2010 (last edited on 10:36am Feb 2 2010)

Normal User

Name: Shiara

Mate: None, but is getting desperate.

Looks: Gray, yellow eyes, white patch on chest and tip of tail.

Personality: Strong, romantic, intelligent, kind, above the influence of power.

Other: She is not interested in the Alpha position.

Name: Maxx

Mate: None, but does not mind. He will wait.

Looks: Brown-red

Personality: Strong, intelligent, cunning, and patient.

Other: He would like to be Beta.

Helping out with the Triumph Graphics thread now :3
bella2562

10:48am Feb 2 2010

Normal User

Shiara was sitting at the edge of the group of females, amused by the Alpha and the females around her, comepeting for his attention. She wouldn't mind being Alpha, but she was not interested in Alpha as a mate yet.

Maxx was sitting with the other males, glaring at Alpha. "He is acting as if they are ALL his mates. " he said, disgusted.

Helping out with the Triumph Graphics thread now :3
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 71