I'm yours, {Wolf Mating Season} momentarily.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 71 Bookmark Thread
mercyme6

5:56pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

Fang sighed and looked over at Angel, little brat... he thought to his self. Then went to Amber, and bowed like a gentle wolf.

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
bella2562

6:02pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

Maxx tried again. "Hi Angel. You okay?"

Helping out with the Triumph Graphics thread now :3
mercyme6

6:06pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

" yeah,but I'm not sure about these wolves, like Alpha. Will he treat me like the others?" she said in her angelic voice.

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
zozane008

6:16pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

(( join :D?? *runs to find pics* ))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
iheartyou919

7:08pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

((Sure, zo.))

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
iheartyou919

7:10pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

"Oh, uh, hi, Angel. Fancy seeing you here."
He blushed slightly.

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
iheartyou919

7:12pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

Amber looked over Fang.

She decided he was cute.

She nervously uttered a greeting.

mercyme6

7:12pm Feb 3 2010 (last edited on 7:13pm Feb 3 2010)

Normal User

Angel walked over to Alpha and said" Are you the kind of wolf who will love his mate? will care for her?" she asked. Angel sat on a flat rocked and turned back a male that was about to ask her.

Fang looked at Amber and said " hello, ma'am."

iheartyou919

7:15pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

"Of course." HE smiled.

He could tell Dawn was irritated.

"Uh, hi. My name is Amber."

zozane008

7:17pm Feb 3 2010 (last edited on 6:43pm Feb 6 2010)

Normal User

anime wolf Pictures, Images and Photosname-StarFrost

gender-female

personality-???

age- teenager

looks- *above*

click="return DWait.readyLink('jms/pages/art/deviation.js', this, 'Deviation.zoomIn()')"> 

name-Cinder

gender-male

personality-???

age-teenager

looks- *above*

wolff.jpg anime black and blue wolf image by Peacerrrname-Calyx

gender-female

personality-???

age-teenager

looks- *above*

DoodlePicture3\r\n
zozane008

7:17pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

(( is tat ok?? :D ))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
mercyme6

7:18pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

" why hello, Amber. I'm Fang" he said strutting a bit. He showed his best fang to her.

" Then i'd be the wolf for you, but you have to promise me" she said looking into his eyes, with her's looking like a pool of holy water.She was going to give him a chance, but she still wasnt completely sure.

Maybell

7:19pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

Dawn moved and sat beside Angel. "Of course he will, why would you ask a thing like that?", Dawn exclaimed, frowning, "He obviously cares a lot for us females."

Midnight sighed as the wolf he had been watching, Amber, was aproached by another wolf. He would not interfere, that was not his way. He walked over to another wolf, Angel, and sat before her, interrupting her conversation with Alpha. "Hello", he said softly, smilling and bowing. He was uncomfortable, but this is what male wolves were supposed to do, right?

mercyme6

7:22pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

Angel whispered to Dawn " ive been hurt, alot by wolves in this pack because they don't know how to treat us female." She then looked at Midnight and said " hello"

zozane008

7:22pm Feb 3 2010 (last edited on 7:25pm Feb 3 2010)

Normal User

Cinder padded along his two sisters, StarFrost and Calyx. "do you think we will find any other wolves?" Cinder asked as he looked at a sky blue butterfly flew pas.sed him. "wildlife if so beautiful." he said turning to StarFrost. "much better than our last home."  "yea its very pretty!" Calyx exclaimed as she looked at StarFrost. "what do you think sis?" she asked nearly walking into a tree. "indeed." StarFrost anwsered as she went around the tree. "not much trees where we ustu live so you have to watch out so you dont run into them." StarFrost laughed.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
iheartyou919

7:24pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

((That's good, zo. :D))

Amber was glad someone finally greeted her.

"Of course, but I do not rush into relationships."

iheartyou919

7:26pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

Alpha welcomed the newcomers. He was pretty sure Cinder wouldn't be any trouble, but kept his eyes on him.

mercyme6

7:27pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

" good, because i do not either." she said flicking her tail slowly under Alpha's chin. She smiled and walked to a nearby tree and layed there.

" I'm just asking but..... would you be willing to have a date or something" he said, still walking proudly and showing off.

Maybell

7:28pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

Dawn grinned at Alpha's comment, and at the sight of Midnight aproaching Angel.

Midnight stood upright and looked at Angel. "I am Midnight.", he said softly, "You would be?" He looked at the pretty blonde-and-white she-wolf before him and smiled.

zozane008

7:29pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

Cinder looked up. "look over there! " he barked as he spotted a few wolves. "goody!" Calyx said as she flew up into the air flying to greet them. she flew close to Angel almost hitting her by an inch and landed gracfully on a tree branch. she smiled and turned to StarFrost who was still in the same spot examining all the new wolves. StarFrost got up and walked twords the wolves he sat by Cinder and calmly groomed her fur.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 71