I'm yours, {Wolf Mating Season} momentarily.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 71 Bookmark Thread
iheartyou919

12:58pm Feb 2 2010

Normal User

Alpha calmed down. He didn't need to deal with them. If they hated him, fine, if they didn't great. One way or the other, he didn't care. He knew he was flirtatious and maybe sometimes obnoxious. But that was him. He was cocky, but he was also kind and sincere if you got to know him. He was complex.

"I don't need to start a fight on the first day of the season. Especially since I am going to be Alpha. I hope we can get along better in the future."
Alpha was able to do that. It was one of his best qualities. He was quick to forgive, quick to apologize, quick to forget.

He saw Shiara. But he moved on, after he smiled at her. He could be kind.

He looked at the pack of males in the corner. They didn't look welcoming.

Worst first day of mating season. Ever.

And then he got mad.

"Why do you hate me so much?" He cried at Midnight.

"I never did anything wrong! And yet, apparently I will always be a criminal, an outcast!"

He ran as fast as he could into the underbrush.

He always seemed to be unwanted, ever since being a pup. When he finally gets to be accepted, he is turned away.

He didn't hate Midnight. He hated himself.

Amber just frowned. She had comp*censored*ion and empathy for Alpha. Always the runt, the forgotten, the abandoned. And once he gets a chance to be accepted, to entice the females, he is ridiculed. Even if he can be a pig.

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
Maybell

4:39pm Feb 2 2010

Normal User

Dawn sighed. She did not very much like Alpha, but she did feel sorry for him. Against her better judgement she darted after him, stopping when she'd caught up. "I am sorry", she said softly, looking at him sincerely, "I just don't like it when a male acts like he's God's gift to wolves, is all. I really didn't mean to hurt you. And Midnight, well, he's not used to socialization. He's a loner, remember? He doesn't have to protect our pack, he chooses to, because he could never get along inside of it."

bella2562

5:20pm Feb 2 2010

Normal User

Shiara smiled to herself. He wasn't so bad, not really. He was just excited. Still, males were amusing. All of them.

Maxx stared after Alpha. "Wow. I thought he was just a show off... Maybe I should talk to him?" He padded off into the forest after Alpha, to be polite, if nothing else.

Helping out with the Triumph Graphics thread now :3
bella2562

5:20pm Feb 2 2010 (last edited on 5:22pm Feb 2 2010)

Normal User

((Ahh sorry this was a double post! -.-))

mercyme6

6:23pm Feb 2 2010

Normal User

Fang walked over to Alpha and said " what's up?"

Angel was rejecting other males who were trying to get close to her, she had her heart broken before and she needed to find the right wolf. Angel looked over at Alpha and said " he's probably like the others. "

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
iheartyou919

8:40pm Feb 2 2010 (last edited on 8:43pm Feb 2 2010)

Normal User

"I understand. I just have never seen so many females in one place. Showing off is supposed to be a given." He looked at Dawn with enormous puppy-dog eyes.

Alpha looked at Fang and Maxx. He liked being the center of attention. It was nice.

And then he saw Angel. Her name suited her well. But she was turning down several crowds of males. How could he get her attention?
He asked her to walk over by them.

"Hello. I am Alpha. Is that you, Angel? You look so.... different. Not in a bad way, um, no, you look good." He was pathetically stumbling over his words.

And then everyone felt sorry for Alpha. Dawn laughed slightly. He always had a way of winning people over, with that exceptional charisma of his.

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
Maybell

8:46pm Feb 2 2010

Normal User

Dawn shook her head, chucking slightly. Same old Alpha she'd always known. But she'd never truly liked him. Thoughts of how he was one of the more attractive and funny wolves crept into her head but were pushed down as she looked over at the other males. Not many to choose from this year.

Midnight slowly walked out from where he had been hiding and looked at the crowds of females. He may have been a hardened loner, but his heart still ached for a mate. He needed someone to complete him, just as every other male did. He tenatively took a step foreward, trembling slightly.

((Hey, iheart, do you see the direction I'm taking with Dawn? XD )) 

iheartyou919

8:48pm Feb 2 2010

Normal User

((Yes, I do, May. XD))

Maybell

8:50pm Feb 2 2010

Normal User

((Will you go with it? XD This is really what happened IRL between me and You-Know-Who before I found another guy to stalk at Scheduling night. ^_^ Met him again Thursday night at the Science fair. XD The irony. ))

iheartyou919

8:59pm Feb 2 2010

Normal User

((I will go with it. So is it over between you and J***?))

Maybell

9:00pm Feb 2 2010

Normal User

((Um, we were never togeather. XD Yeah, I'm thinking so. At least mostly. Tell no one, though, IRL. XD ))

iheartyou919

9:03pm Feb 2 2010

Normal User

((Okies, I won't.))

He suddenly turned to Dawn, and just stared. Secretly, he thought to himself she was beauiful in the moonlight. But he dared not say anything.

((May~ I am not guaraanteeing that Alpha will actually end up as your mate, because that would be unfair for the other fans of Alpha. xD))

Maybell

9:09pm Feb 2 2010

Normal User

((Okaies. XD ))

Dawn looked at Alpha, watching him as he looked at her. She would have blushed, had she not been a wolf. He really wasn't that bad looking.... She shook out of it, glancing away, pretending to stare at the moon. She reffused to fall into his trance, to become like every other female wolf. She snuck a glance at him, moving her eyes but not her head. She sighed. It was too late to go back now. 

Krillacreat

9:11pm Feb 2 2010

Normal User

OOC: Don't think yours is the only lover, Mayz. You should know that Micron Legend [the double-way Kinteroo] is practically rping as herself. ;P

BIC: Zenara layed herself on her stomach and glanced up at Kinteroo. "Do you ever fear never having even a second whiff of love, my cousin?" she gentley chuckled.

"Hush it, you pip-squeak," Kinteroo hissed in anger. 

iheartyou919

8:09am Feb 3 2010

Normal User

((What's that about? Oh, well, nevermind.))

He knew she liked him. His instincts told him. But he reverted to annoying her instead of romance.

"What are you looking at? Oh, it was me, wasn't it? I do agree, I am fine."
He laughed playfully. Like a kid brother. He wasn't being mean, just wanted to see her reaction.

Dawn looked up at the night sky. Was there a wolf for her somewhere?

bella2562

10:44am Feb 3 2010

Normal User

Shiara glanced over to see Midnight coming toward the clearing. She got up and padded over. "Hi Midnight," She said, being friendly.

Maxx noticed Dawn and Alpha and put a mental file in his head: Dawn was off limits. He grinned and crept away. And then he noticed Angel. "Angel, what's up? Too good for us?" He teased.

Krillacreat

3:54pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

OOC: Micron Legend's fingers are... as slow as her... ;P But she can make the pencil be quite the dancer... ;P

BIC: Out of boredom, Zenara began to pad away. Followed by her cousin, she went off and saw the minglers. She noticed Dawn and then growled. "You better not mess him up or you'll be the one who'd realize something," she gentley grumbled.

Maybell

5:41pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

"I'm looking at the moon.", Dawn replied dryly, "Oh, isn't it beautiful tonight?" She frowned slightly when Zenara made her rude comment, a feeling of anger boiling from the pit of her stomach. How dare another wolf love Alpha as well. But it subsided as she realized that every female loved Alpha. She was competing with the pack.  

mercyme6

5:43pm Feb 3 2010 (last edited on 5:48pm Feb 3 2010)

Normal User

" Oh... Hi Alpha... You look nice..." she said, blushing a bit.She liked Alpha, but she didn't want him to treat her like other wolves.

Fang giggled.He then walked proudly over to Dawn. " hello, I'm fang" he said sounding manly.

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
Maybell

5:54pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

"Yeah, okay, whatever.", Dawn said, turning away slightly, agitated.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 71