You're So -Private- Alien to Me

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
Arrow

4:28pm Aug 10 2011 (last edited on 12:57pm Aug 23 2011)

Normal User

I hope it's okay that I have the alien. o_o
If not, I can be the human guy. 
Name | Aislinn Banks
Nickname | Ash. Don't call her anything, but. ;D
Age | About thirty, but humanly looks seventeen
Gender | Female
Looks | Typed up a whole bunch here then Res disconnected. She has wavy blonde hair that is still dark enough to border on being an ash blonde/brown. She has a lanky build, is 5'3'', and isn't as beautifully curvy as some girls. Her eyes are a wolf-like yellow, home to her planet, but she goes about telling people they're contacts. Aside from that unworldliness, her skin glows softly in the dark. Not noticably, but enough that it's there if someone were to point it out.
Powers | Compulsion and persuasion, though she barely uses it.
Personality | Rp it out
Other | This was rather amazing before, but then Res kinda ruined it...

hello my name is elder price
ipod2259

5:31pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

Name: Tyler Grey
 Nickname: Ty
Looks: Tyler has pale skin, and is very tall and skinny. His eyes are a hazel color with flickers of white making them shine from time to time. His hair is just above his brown eyebrows and has a sandy color to it. He is around 6'0" and doesn't have much muscle in his wimpy arms and legs. His lips are small but talking wise his mouth is big.
Personality: Still trying to decide ._. So just RP it out for now.
Other: He has a Rottweiler named Shade that he has a very close bond with. Shade may come up every once in a while.

Ooc: I believe I failed it. Ill put more about him later

"If you had a chance to change your fate, would you?"- Disney Pixars Brave
Arrow

5:46pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

The scribbles on the crisp piece of paper that lay underneath the girl's wrist were strewn halfheartedly across the page. Some were indecipherable, in another language no human could even begin to comprehend. Most were in the human language, though, so Aislinn could practice her sc
ript and whatnot.

Displays shows of affection in public. Trash litters the streets, pollution everywhere. Most of her notebook was along the same lines of the very notes she was writing now. A few drawings were strewn in the book, hidden beneath the mass of writing she had accumulated over her stay on Earth. Though the book was to be given to the officials that ran her home planet's government, Aislinn would rip the pages out and save the memories for herself.

She looked up from her perch on the park bench she sat on and blew a few strands of hair from her eyes. Her yellow eyes scanned the few people that were roaming the park in the springtime air. "Pitiful," she muttered to herself as she glanced at the human life around her. She couldn't help but feel oddly detached from the rest of them; as she always did, but somehow it was different with this planet, with these people.

"Stop thinking like that, Ash." The girl said to herself as she shook her head.

ipod2259

6:32pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

Ooc: Beautiful Intro shad <3

Bic:
Tyler sat on his front porch looking around. His usual day. Time to think about what to do tomorrow. He stood up still looking. Shade came out his dog-door. "Want to go for a walk buddy?" The dog looked aimlessly at him, wagging softly to say yes. Tyler attached the leash to Shade's collar. They trotted down the road together, a red Frisbee tucked safely under his arm. A soft wind blew on Tyler, which calmed his conscious nerves. His stroll ended at a metal gate, that Shade was just so happening the paw.  Leading the dog in, he took a seat on a park bench.

His head  scanned making sure Shade was fine. FInally finding him, he was with a cute girl dog. Tyler smirked and watched children buzz past him in a wisp. Looking to the side of him, he saw a lady. "Hello," He smiled at her sharp, then continued, "How are you this evening?"

Ooc: ...Strange... 

Arrow

7:19pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

Ooc; Thank you. <3 I'm also assuming the lady is Ash. xD

Bic;

Aislinn kept her yellow eyes on the various people that roamed around the park. She tapped her pencil thoughtfully against her now closed notebook, the dark leather softened under its own age. She cracked open the book to a clean page, which, as a matter of fact, took quite the effort to find.

She found herself sketching the scenery with her wooden pencil, the wood and people around her flourishing on the page. As a young man entered the park, she looked up and spotted him and his animal companion. A soft smile lightened on her face as the dog trotted happily into the park. She added him into her picture.

Lost in the fake world that was being created on the paper, Aislinn failed to realize that the young man with his dog was talking to her. It was only when she looked up to catch more of her muse did she find him pointedly looking at her, an answer wanted for a question she failed to catch. Aislinn snapped shut her notebook and leaned back against the bench, not realizing she had been hunched over the pages.

Finally, his words flowed through her mind. "I'm fine. It's a nice night," she answered softly, blinking when she realized that it was nearly night. She tugged down her overshirt so it covered her arms. She wasn't sure how observant the human was, but she didn't want him to realize the soft glow her skin emitted in the darkness.

"What's his name?" she asked as she pointed curiously toward the dog.

ipod2259

8:05pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

Ooc: The lady is Ash <3

Bic: 

"That's Shade. For a dog, he finds too many ladies." He smirked. "Well, I have to go. It was nice talking to you." Tyler settled his legs and got up. His lips met the cold metal of the whistle as he blew it softly. Shade came running, then hopped onto Tyler causing him to fall over on his side. Embarrassed, he got up, with red lines on his face.

Shade led the way back home. The keys were in Tyler's pocket, as he picked them up and shoved them into the door. Shade ran looking around the house for food. Tyler slowly walked to the kitchen grabbing a hot pocket to stuff in the oven, and gourmet dog food with pieces of kibble in it. "I heard this was good..." He was honestly tempted to eat it. As he shook it off he dumped it into the food bowl followed by water.

Shade trotted over and stuffed his face it. After the hot pocket was finished, Tyler let it sit for a minute. "Warning: Let it sit for a minute" It wasn't going to burn his tongue this time. His grin widened. 

Arrow

8:17pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

"Shade," Aislinn repeated, the name rolling off of the tip of her tongue before she could stop it. When Tyler announced his leave, Aislinn was a bit flustered at his sudden departure. She then scolded herself for wanting to interract with the human and instead of opening her mouth to ask for his name, she tightened her jaw. Her eyes widened slightly when he held the whistle to his lips.

She cringed as the sharp cry of the whistle sounded in her ears and she tightened her jaw even further to stop herself from crying out. She refused to paw at her ear after Shade came running and the boy lowered his whistle. She blinked when the dog ran straight at the boy and knocked him over.

With that, the pair was gone. Aislinn glanced down at her notebook before sighing and pocketing her pencil.She pulled the hood up on her thin overshirt, the blue fabric hiding her locks and the soft glow of her face. She stuffed her hands in her pockets and began to trudge home.

The walk wasn't far in the least and Aislinn was there in under five minutes. She pulled her keys out from under her pocket and opened the door with nearly frozen fingers. When she stepped inside, she rubbed her arms in an attempt to push away the cold. She did not bother to turn any of the lights on, but she pushed back her hood as she walked up the steps to her room.

When she got to her room, she sat on the bed heavily and let her head fall into her hands. She wondered if it was so wrong to hate herself for what she was, for what she was sent to do. Idly, she pulled her notebook out of her pocket and scribbled down some more words in the darkness.

Some humans have goodness in their hearts. They care about others. I've seen it.

She threw the book across the room in anger and stripped down to her undergarments. Suddenly finding herself exhausted, she slipped under the covers of her bed and let one silent tear fall from her cheek before falling asleep.

Ooc; Skip to morning? :o Where should they meet again?

ipod2259

8:20pm Aug 10 2011

Normal User

Ooc: Yes. Tyler's house is empty. Time for food :D

ipod2259

3:46pm Aug 11 2011 (last edited on 3:46pm Aug 11 2011)

Normal User

A bird perched on the grey tiled window. Chirping a tune into Tyler's room. He awoke to a peaceful song, stretching out the sleep. Yet, he had a aching pain in his stomach, He needed food. Momentarily, he arrived at the store, with Shade still in bed of course. His eyes wondered around in search of what he wanted.

Shade was up and running across the wooden floor, getting everything he could in before Tyler stopped him. Tyler, at his usual time came in the kitchen and set down some water and the last of the dog food. "Mornin' Shade." He said rubbing the dog's short fur. Asking himself why he came down before he got dressed, he was up the fifteen stairs he counted.

After his quick unusual shower, he sat in his pitch black nissan. Rrrrrmmmmm... It said as it started up for a long hard day. Traffic was heavy this morning and Tyler wasn't one to get in it. He was almost speeding down the road, when he made a sharp turn right. There was the grocery store. 

The cart squeaked as he rolled it across the old tan checked floor. Picking up milk, bread, a dozen eggs, bacon, dog food, water bottles, and his special ice-cream. "What else could I possibly need?" Leaning against the wall, he thought for a moment. 

Arrow

8:27pm Aug 11 2011

Normal User

Aislinn woke at five o'clock, as she did on the dot every morning. Unlike some humans that slept in all the time, (from what she'd seen of the desolate streets from being out that early) she was fully refreshed for the day. All sleep was gone from her eyes as soon as she blinked twice, her yellow gaze already landing on the clothes she had prepared for the day.

She slipped on a loose-hanging V-neck sweatshirt, light gray to compliment her eyes. The sleeves were draped at the end and brushed just past her hip when she set her wrists down. With a sigh, she stripped on her pants, nearly falling over when she leaned to pick up her book at the same time. She straightened and reached for her hair brush before staggering over to the bathroom and hurredly brushing her teeth.

For the next two hours, she sat out on her back porch with a steaming cup of coffee in her hand. She took her book, a bit soured by the fact that she was dwindling with pages, and sketched. Her eyes sparkled when she rested her wolfish gaze on a cardinal perching itself on one of the bird baths she kept out there. Some of the neighbors came to love Aislinn's so-called 'Nature Preserve', something they dubbed as soon as the animals had begun to come.

In truth, Aislinn did not mind the humans that would peer from their windows just to take a glance at passing deer and the occasional badger. Once, they had a wildcat prowling in the back and some of the neighbors even rang her door bell to catch a look. That was one thing she regretted; all these animals were going to die.

She shook her head, but found her muse gone with that one sour thought. As if to sense her dread, the cardinal let loose a harmonious chirp which a few other birds such as blue jays and sparrows joined in. Feeling momentarily at peace, but not yet consoled, Aislinn pocketed her book, and pencil, and walked back inside.

She opened up her refrigerator and frowned at the carton of eggs that loomed before her. Well, it was the fact that the carton of eggs were the only things in the fridge. With a sigh, she grabbed her dark gray button-up jacket and headed outside.

Aislinn did not own a car. They scared her, as a matter of fact, and she hated the pollution they created. So Aislinn walked or rode her bike everywhere she needed to go, but she didn't mind. The supermarket (lol Grocery store, but I call it that. xP) was only a few blocks away from her house and she was there in less than a few minutes.

Aislinn grabbed one of the hand-held baskets and approached the fruit isle. She stayed away from the meat section, disgusted by the very idea of eating animal flesh and blood. Instead, she picked up apples, strawberries, and pitted cherries. After finishing with the fruits, she walked over to the vegetables. Her gaze flickered upward when she reached for a cucumber and she froze.

That's the...she thought to herself as she looked at the sandy blonde haired male. She recognized him from the park yesterday, but of course, his dog wasn't with him. Suddenly conscious of her stare, she grabbed the cucumber she wanted and shoved it in her basket, hoping he wouldn't notice her.

ipod2259

9:16pm Aug 11 2011

Normal User

"Heavy Duty or Mr. Clean?" Tyler looked flushed as he tried to decide. Dumping them both in, his feet ended up dragging him to the fruit's and veggies aisle. His chest rested over the bar, reaching to grab some apples, onions, pears, and some more items that could possibly take forever to put down. He strolled down the aisle, seeing that girl from the park. A little flustered, he tried to continue. Grabbing some candy and snacks, he couldn't resist any longer.

"That's so stalker-ish if I walk up to her and say, Oh are you the girl from the park yesterday? What if it wasn't her?" He continued arguing with himself. Eventually, he gave up. Tyler's eyes met the figure. His steps were careful,  as if she was a police that would shoot him down. After a hard, solid looking five minutes he arrived at the side of her.

First he coughed. Then he continued saying, "Hi, are you that girl from the park yesterday? I left on such short notice." He gave her a convincing smile, that she might have been able to read off him. Tyler isn't the best actor. And to think all the times he's skipped homework and he still never came up with a convincing lie. Yet to try again. There is only one word for him: Failure. 

He shook his hair off his face. 

Arrow

9:27pm Aug 11 2011

Normal User

Aislinn could feel the boy's gaze on hers, but she continued picking out some more fresh vegetables. She skipped over the carrots, positively loathing the taste of them, and grabbed a bundle of celery. She grew fidgety under his continued gaze and found her fingers tapping against the handle of the basket in her hands. Finally, she breathed out a sigh when he worked up the courage to speak to her.

"Hi, are you that girl from the park yesterday? I left on such short notice," he said and Aislinn turned to face him, just the hint of a smile tugging on her lips.

"Uh, yes I was. You must be the boy with Shade. I'm Aislinn, but please, call me Ash," she said.

Arrow

4:23pm Aug 13 2011

Normal User

^^

ipod2259

4:41pm Aug 13 2011

Normal User

"I am the boy with Shade, Ash. I'm Tyler, but you can call me um, Ty..." His ex
pression changed. Nobody really called him Ty except for his mom that he left last year. A chill went up his spine, following after it was a shiver. Tyler turned and picked up some mangos that he forgot to pick up. He slightly turned his hip so he was facing Aislinn. "So.. uh... How are you today?" He smiled at her, not wanted to leave again after yesterday. 

His feet clicked together, making a tiny noise. Tyler's unsettled eyes looked down at his shorts and black nikes. The old tiled floor didn't feel very safe, but he soon got over it. He stuffed his hands in his pockets, rocking back and forth, heel and toe. 

Arrow

8:14pm Aug 13 2011

Normal User

"Nice to meet you again, Ty," Aislinn said. She turned away as Tyler shuddered, Aislinn not wanting to make him feel uncomfortable. Instead, she grabbed a few more strawberries. When she turned back around, she caught sight of his basket; bacon and other meats. She crinkled her nose in distaste and glanced back up when he asked his question.

"Good," she said with a shrug. More like finding out more reasons why this planet's not going to survive another few months, she thought sourly to herself. Suddenly, looking at Tyler in front of her and realizing he wasn't going to live until the end of the year, she felt sick. She lifted one hand to her forehead and blinked her yellow eyes closed.

"I need to go," she murmured as she pulled away from him, suddenly needing to get away from it all.

Arrow

8:41pm Aug 14 2011

Normal User

Bump

ipod2259

8:48pm Aug 14 2011

Normal User

Ooc: Ill post in a bit. I'm making my Percy Jackson bio right now. It looks like nobody wants to join though :(.

Arrow

8:50pm Aug 14 2011

Normal User

Ooc; I would join because I love the books, but I really fail epically at those roleplays. I've tried four times in the past and I've ended up dropping out. xD;

ipod2259

9:04pm Aug 14 2011

Normal User

Ooc: Awe, I would have loved for you to join. I'm only doing the first book

Arrow

7:59pm Aug 17 2011

Normal User

Ooc; Bump? And like the new prof? :3 Did all the recoding myself. -is proud-

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4