You're So -Private- Alien to Me

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
ipod2259

8:52pm Aug 17 2011

Normal User

Ooc; Nice, but I'm in the middle of a family crisis. I just cannot roleplay at the time.

"If you had a chance to change your fate, would you?"- Disney Pixars Brave
Arrow

8:56pm Aug 17 2011

Normal User

Ooc; D: I didn't know. *hugs* Take your time. <333

hello my name is elder price
ipod2259

7:17pm Aug 20 2011

Normal User

Ooc; I kept you waiting long enough >:O

Bic;
"Oh.," Tyler looked at the floor. His hand met the wooden crate with apples filled to the top. "I needed to walk Shade anyways." He then whispered after. Tyler cleared his throat and said out loud to her, " Well... uh, Bye." The heals of his shoes clicked together, followed by the squeaking of the broken tiles. Finally, he worked up enough energy to get to the cashier. "Cash or credit, sir?" The man said in a husky voice. Tyler looked at his name tag. It appeared to say 'Hello My name is Bill'.  Bill repeated his question in a rude tone of voice.

"Oh," Tyler said. "Credit." He handed Bill the card. Tyler lugged his stuff and snatched his card. "Well, thanks "Bill"" Tyler copied him in the same voice. He walked out the door which rang a bell once you left. Dropping the items in the front seat, Tyler  snickered at what he did to the cashier. He then sat in the front seat of his car and drove away. Shade must have been waiting for him at home. "Ill take him on a walk  when I pack away the stuff. Poor dog home alone all morning." His voice managed to have some sympathy in it. The music roared over the sound of the truck.

Ooc; I hope this is fine. 

Arrow

7:24pm Aug 20 2011

Normal User

Ooc; More than fine. <3

Bic;

Aislinn had sped through the check-out line and had already placed her bags in the carriage on the front of her bike when Tyler stepped outside the store. She watched him get into his truck and she shook her head, wondering what was wrong with herself. Angrily, she kicked off of the ground and pedalled out of the grocery store parking lot.

When she got home, she stil found herself quite angry. After she packed away all of the fruit, she tossed a few bags of peanuts up into the cabinets and grabbed a banana. She grabbed a toothpick on her way out, too and sat in her favorite rocking chair on her back porch.

With a sigh, she began to lightly run the toothpick over the skin of the banana peel. There was no obvious difference to the banana, not yet, at least. When she finished what she was doing, she set the toothpick and the banana on the small side table to her left. She folded her hands over her lap and watched the nature of her backyard, but that didn't soothe her nerves.

"I needed to walk Shade anyways." Aislinn stood from her chair, grabbed the banana, and hurried inside. Hastily, she tossed the fruit onto the counter, grabbed her overcoat where she had thrown it across the coat hanger in her front hallway, and ran outside. She headed toward the park, brain pounding painfully and heart pounding more.

She needed someone to talk to, but she knew she was alone.

ipod2259

7:41pm Aug 20 2011

Normal User

Tyler stepped on his porch. That same moment he opened the white door of apartment. Shade was more than happy to come to the door. "Hey, Buddy. Sorry I wasn't home for breakfast." Shade wagged his tail following after Tyler. Tyler packed away the items and put on suitable clothes for a walk. A hot day where he was sure he was going to sweat. Shade then yipped. "What the..." Tyler came down the stairs after quickly putting on clothes. Shade was growling at himself again. "Bad boy. Don't fight yourself," Tyler's hand reached for the blue bone. He then tossed it at the dog. "better now?"

-Skip 5 minutes of Shade chewing on a rubber blue bone.-

Tyler strapped on the little black collar for Shade and headed through the door. He had so many things to ask the dog, it was a human. "Well Shade, the park is here." Shade quickly made his *business* and trotted off to that dog from the other day Shade met.

Tyler was left picking it up. He coughed at the smell and sneered. "This is nasty." He said throwing the stuff away. His legs carried him to the little bench big enough for 8 children and 4 adults. Just the space they would want He thought laughing.

Ooc; So many action. Sorry if it doesn't make sense. I'm all out of energy. 

Arrow

7:47pm Aug 20 2011

Normal User

Ooc; Stop degrading your writing. It's amazing. ;~; And you don't have to keep replying if you don't want to.

Bic;

She jogged around the park for a bit, skin glowing just a bit more than the typical demeanor she usually wore. She tried to calm herself down, but her skin flared when she spotted Tyler entering the park with Shade. With a flustered gasp, she instantly calmed herself, eyes widened as she shook her head at herself.

Once she deemed herself under control and made sure no one had seen her being her, she strode up to Tyler who was now sitting on a bench. "Hey," she said softly as she sat down next to him, though she made sure to keep more than a few inches away. "Sorry I left so...abruptly. It wasn't you, I mean, something was bothering me," she said and bit her lip.

ipod2259

8:31pm Aug 20 2011

Normal User

Ooc; If anyone's writing is amazing it's yours ._.

Bic;
Tyler looked at her and smiled. "Uh hey...," He thought for a moment. It would be quite rude to her in her business all of a sudden. He had to switch what he was saying so it would sound... Tyler couldn't figure out the word. Appropriate? He then continued saying "How are you?". Just a few seconds later, Shade and his lady friend came up to him. The owner followed trying to keep up. Finally the owner said panting, "I think the dogs enjoy each other a lot.," The owner smiled and continued, "Well, um... I think i should give you my house address and my number," She said. "you know If dog ever wanted to come over and hang out with Lily. Oh and my name is Amber." Amber smiled and handed Tyler a sheet of paper. With a wave she was gone. Shade obediently saw Tyler was talking so he followed Amber and Lily.

"I'm so sorry about that. Would you like to continue our conversation?" He looked up at Aislinn willingly. 

Arrow

8:38pm Aug 20 2011

Normal User

Ooc; I'm watching gymnastics so prepare for some derpy posts, then. xD

Bic;

Aislinn opened her mouth to speak when a girl probably somewhere around Tyler's age approached with Shade's dog-friend. She watched the exchange between the two, silent and stricken as different emotions flitted through her, the top being anger. What is wrong with me today? Aislinn thought to herself and she shook her head with a sigh.

When Tyler turned his attention back to her, she bit her lip and was about to get up when she realized she had nowhere to go. Her house would be just as empty as it would always be, until it was obliterated. Those thoughts entered her mind again and she let her head fall into her hands, eyes pricking as she tried to hide the fact that tears were sprouting on her glassy eyes.

"Yes, I do," she mumbled. She picked her head up and brushed one lonely tear away. "Sorry," she said as she shook her head. "I don't know what came over me," she murmured. "And no, I'm not okay," she finished and she clenched her fists after realizing her fingers were shaking.

Ooc; I sneezed 3 times writing that. xD

ipod2259

8:56pm Aug 20 2011 (last edited on 10:43pm Aug 20 2011)

Normal User

Ooc; I don't mind. 

Bic

"Ah, well what's wrong? I'm willing to help if you'd let me." He felt a blush creeping on his tanned face. Tyler felt he didn't need to try to hide it. He looked at the tear on her face as she wiped it away. His heart sank as he felt that something was truly wrong. Tyler shifted uncomfortably. "First thing actually, are you okay telling me? You can trust me with anything. I just wanted to tell you that." He then felt like Aislinn was a really close friend. Someone he could talk to.

Tyler turned his head in both ways. He leaned his elbows on the back of the bench, then rested his head on them. He was just... Tired. With a passionate yawn, he looked at Aislinn again, never taking his eyes off of her. 

Arrow

9:10pm Aug 20 2011

Normal User

Ooc; Okay. xD -hungrily waits for the rest-

ipod2259

10:44pm Aug 20 2011

Normal User

Ooc; :3 It isn't much.

Arrow

10:53pm Aug 20 2011 (last edited on 3:31pm Aug 21 2011)

Normal User

Ooc; on my...iPod lol so excuse any derpy mistakes or nonsense words where auto correct wants to embarrass me <3

Under Tyler's gaze, Aislinn squirmed at first before forcing herself to calm down. She looked up at him, into his eyes, and told herself that she didn't know him. She had no idea who this person was. It didn't help.

She sighed and brought her knees to her chest and folded her arms around them. After a few moments of staring at the ground and thinking, she sighed again. "Ty, I...I'm supposed to have this very important job to complete. If I do, people will get hurt. If I don't, they probably still will, but I don't /want/ anyone to get hurt. And I can't tell you anything and I hate what I am and what I do when I shouldn't," she said with one fast exhale, and suddenly her body was shaking and her knuckles were turning white from grasping her legs too hard.

"This isn't who I am," she mumbled, suddenly wanting very badly for this boy to hold her.

ipod2259

3:30pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

Ooc; Oh well iPod's suck. ipod Rules O________o

Bic;

Tyler felt lost. So many things were swirling in his head at the moment. Too many for one person to hold. He decided to be straight with her on this question. Tyler felt stupid asking, as he usually would when he didn't understand. He brushed it off and continued with his question, "What do you mean: This isn't who you are. I mean why would someone as gr--," He stopped himself. "But yeah..," he said blushing.

Tyler felt himself moving closer to her. He had to stop himself before he was trespassing. "You can trust me with anything. Even though I don't know you that well." He promised smiling. 

Arrow

3:35pm Aug 21 2011 (last edited on 3:36pm Aug 21 2011)

Normal User

Aislinn sniffled, suddenly feeling extremely irritated with herself for being so weak. She forced her eyes to dry and hesitantly set her feet back onto the ground. When she looked back up at Tyler, she watched him pause as he moved closer to her. She paid no mind; she only attempted to return his smile, but hers came out horridly lopsided.

She gave up on the smile and brushed a lock of blonde hair from her yellow eyes. She cast them down, suddenly self-conscious of what Tyler would say about them if he noticed. "I'm not supposed to care like this. It's not right or me to care, so it's not me," she mumbled pathetically, only managing to confuse herself.

"My house is only a few blocks away. Can we talk there?" she asked miserably.

Ooc; Yush, ipod rules. :u

ipod2259

4:21pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

Ooc; You know it >:D

Bic

"Oh sure," He smiled noticing her lopsided smile "I should probably ask Amber to take care of Shade for a while then we can go." Tyler set his hand on Aislinn's shoulder, trying to reassure her. "Ill be right back." He said. After a 5 minute run to Amber, he calmly ask if Shade can stay over for a while. Panting, he had enough energy to come back without fainting. It was a little hard, but Tyler got over it.

"Urhg... You ready?" He held out his hand to her. 

Arrow

4:48pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

She was about to open her mouth to ask if he was alright when he jogged back to her, but he surprised her by holding out his hand. She'd never touched a human before and she hoped there wouldn't be some type of strange reaction between their skin, so she slipped her hand into his. His palm was warm and Aislinn felt her cheeks begin to glow, literally glow.

She turned her head away and allowed a few locks of hair to shield her face as she scrambled to put her human appearance back into place. When she succeeded, she turned her yellow gaze back to Tyler, eyes widened a bit, and began to tug him toward her home.

"The question is, are you ready?" she said with a shake of her head as she towed him to her house.

---

(Skip to the house. x_x)

Aislinn hurriedly unlocked her front door and flicked on the hallway light, turning back to invite Tyler in with a calm smile. "Uh, we should go upstairs. I need to show you something," she said and nearly ran to her stairs. She was excited now, but anxiety at his reaction still nagged at her thoughts. She peered down at him from the fifth step.

"Close the door behind you," she said as she disappeared upstairs.

ipod2259

5:22pm Aug 21 2011 (last edited on 6:12pm Aug 21 2011)

Normal User

Tyler walked in slowly. "Whoa..." He said gasping. It looked much better than his lonely place. He turned to close the door and followed Aislinn upstairs. He followed her to her bedroom, and leaned on the wall. "What was it exactly you wanted to show me, Ais- I mean Ash...," Yet again he felt like a really stupid fool. I'm so lost right now. I'm so stupid. I might as well win the "Your a stupid fool. Congratulations!" Trophy. Tyler argued with himself in his mind. It made his head hurt. I'm not stupid. He knew he was just denying it again. Pfft Whatever. His thoughts were saying. He smiled dryly and swallowed hard on a gulp." Water would be good for that right now" He murmured under his breath.

Arrow

6:05pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

Ooc; lolz, her bedroom. xD

Aislinn rummaged through her drawers and the sketch books that lay strewn on her floor. She cursed a few times as she looked through her things, hissing a few times when she stabbed herself with a few pencils. She heard Tyler mention water and she pulled an unopened water bottle out from her messenger bag.

She tossed it onto her bed and resumed her looking. She sighed with relief when she found the worn leather book of her journal. With a sigh of relief, she sat down on her bed and opened the book to the first page. Aislyan: Journal of Otherworldly Decimation. She swept her hands across the page so the lettering would reveal itself to Tyler.

"My real name is Aislyan and I was sent here on a mission that I no longer want to complete," she said as she showed the book to Tyler. It would reveal all of her findings, all of her entries on the evils of humans. But she knew if he kept looking later in the book, he would find her noticings of good deeds that the humans did, how some of them still cared for each other and their planet.

ipod2259

6:55pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

Tyler looked surprised when she said her real name was Aislyan. So surprised he almost did a spit-take across the room. He slowly gulped down the water slowly looking at the book. "So much information. It makes me think why humans would want to do such things." He said worried. Tyler paused for a second to think. Whoa whoa whoa wait. She said her name was Aislyan. Interesting.... He thoughts ran all the way around. 

Tyler kneeled next to Aislyan and looked at her with gleaming hazel eyes. "What was your quest exactly?" He asked softly, now feeling like she was hiding something from him. Yet it wasn't even his business to know or not. It was worth a shot asking though. 

Arrow

7:15pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

She watched him struggle to comprehend the few things she had already said. Hesitantly, she reached out to brush her fingers across his cheek. Her skin glowed the soft lavender and pink; she picked up the book with her other hand and held it before his face. Her last entry was clear to his eyes now. She knew what the words read; Earth is to be obliterated in four months time, but I know I need to stop it. I was only sent here to gather information, but I, Aislyan, am abandoning my quest. I'll sacrifice anything for these people.

"I am from a planet called Relfyr and I came here to gather useful information on the mistakes of humankind before the rest of my race obliterated the world," she said.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4