You're So -Private- Alien to Me

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
ipod2259

7:46pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

When she stroked Tyler's face his face turned crimson red. The words seemed awfully clear to him. "A planet?," He squinted his eyes and then opened them. "we make so many mistakes. You would sacrifice anything for us?" Tyler suddenly want to hug her and... never let go. Relfyr seems interesting. Could be dangerous though. His thoughts wrapped around his brain saying so. Tyler's face was red. His feelings were so different now. "For us.." He repeated.

It amazed him how someone cared for the planet. After all, her planet wanted to wipe us out. She would sacrifice herself for our stingy selves. His insides tingled.

Ooc; I feel a kiss coming ._. 

"If you had a chance to change your fate, would you?"- Disney Pixars Brave
Arrow

7:51pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

Ooc; Ash senses it, too. o-o

Bic;

"I've seen too many innocent people die because I did nothing to stop. We are not right to control who decides to live or not," she whispered and found herself stepping closer to him. She dropped her book onto the ground and slid her glowing hands to the back of his neck, the rest of her face taking in hues of light blue and violet as the glow increased.

Her yellow eyes were light, an amber ring forming around her iris. "You're not appalled by me?" she asked softly, indicating her face and her eyes, and of course, where she came from.

hello my name is elder price
ipod2259

8:45pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

Tyler felt a warm feeling. "No, I'm not. Your quite beautiful." He smiled and set his hands on her waist. "You can't blame yourself. It's not your fault," He stepped closer to her. "you can't possibly think that can you?" Tyler's lips met hers. He had no clue what he was doing and why.  Tyler only felt it was right. His grip loosened and he stood up. "I'm sorry. I don't know what happened." He scratched his head. "Lets get back to the journal?." He suggested. I knew you wanted to do it so bad. His conscience spoke. Shut up. He told it smiling.

Tyler's eyes never left from Aislyan.  

Arrow

9:07pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

Aislinn's face burned a bright red as she heard his first words. His hands burned when they met her waist and she looked down. "I have a right to blame my--," but she was broken off by Tyler's lips on hers, soft against her own and making a soft amber glow come from her skin. He pulled back and she gasped slightly, eyes opening slowly as he apologized.

"Don't be sorry," she murmured, but she pulled away all the same, wanting to give him some space and a bit afraid of what would happen if she didn't. Her cheeks flushed a light red, but she bent to pick up her journal to hide it. "I already know what's in these pages," she declared and she hastily skipped over a few pages of some of her drawings.

"Ah, those are unprofessional," she muttered as she found more writing. "They're polluting their world, killing the very being that allows them to live. The world is dying anyway and I see no hope for a turn-about." That was an earlier entry of hers, when she first came to Earth and saw a scruffy man tossing trash on the side of the road. Under that, she had scrawled more writing from more recently.

"I've recently learned of many different organizations around the world set to helping Earth! Humans are beginning to act more on this; there may be hope." She read the entries outline before thrusting the book into Tyler's hands.

"I can't do this anymore," she said.

Arrow

9:00pm Aug 22 2011

Normal User

Ooc; I love this roleplay. so. much.

ipod2259

10:53pm Aug 22 2011

Normal User

Ooc; Omg yes. ._.

Tyler sighed deeply. "I honestly don't blame you for giving up." He said still dazed from the kiss. His head tilted sideways to her. Shortly after that he ended up drinking some water from the bottle Aislyan gave to him. He then scanned the leather book. "If this was a book report, I'm pretty damn sure I would get an "A". This is amazing Ash." Tyler smiled at the book. He was pretty sure this was different from any book he ever -cared- to read. His eyes focused on it. 

Tyler's phone vibrated vigorously  in his shorts pocket. "Uh, I gotta... take this.". He quickly got up and sat on the steps. "Hello?" Amber sat on the other end of the line. "Shade is getting unhappy. He is waiting on you to pick him up." Tyler could tell she was smiling at the other end of the line.

"Yeah, tell him not to worry Ill be there in ten." Tyler reasoned. Amber softly agreed and hung up. Walking to Aislyan's room he knelt next to her. "Well," He tried to sound calm, "I have to go, but we can talk some... other time." Tyler gave a reassuring smile. Feeling confident, his lips softly touched her cheek and he was out the door in no time. 

Arrow

11:20pm Aug 22 2011

Normal User

Ooc; <3 and with the banana thing, it really works. If you trace a toothpick lightly over a banana skin, it will turn brown the next few hours with whatever you drew/wrote. xD And I love how he thinks of her as Aslyan. <333

Bic;

"You can't tell anyone," she breathed when Tyler mentioned a book report, but she knew he wouldn't anyway. She usually trusted her gut and something was telling her that she could put all of her trust in this young man and never live to regret, but she was still skeptical because of the new feelings that had overrode her. She didn't know what half of them meant, especially the new thoughts she was having like stroking Tyler's cheek, or running her fingers over his lips.

She sighed when he answered the phone and heard Amber's voice on the other end. A stab of jealousy hit her, but she shook her head to discard the selfish thought. He came back and bid his good-bye. "Okay," she replied weakly, but Tyler was already out the door.

When she heard the front door slam, Ash picked up her book with trembling fingers. She stroked the cover, a pang of homesickness and self-loathing hitting her all at once. She tossed the book to the ground and headed downstairs. The glow of her skin was a meak white and she shivered with an unnatural chill. She grabbed her gray sweatshirt and slid it over her shirt.

On her way out the sliding glass door, she picked up the banana from earlier. She sat down on her patio chair and looked out at the nature before her. A squirrel chittered in a tree, a sparrow sang a cheery tune, and Ash looked down at the brown words that had formed on the banana. Die trying.

She tore the peel and fed the fruit to the birds.

ipod2259

12:45pm Aug 23 2011

Normal User

Ooc; My stomach was gurgling yesterday ;~;. I have to try that banana thing.

Bic
Upon coming to Amber's door, the two dogs were there on the porch. Tyler honked, and opened the car door to the front seat. "Shade..." He called softly, but Shade was already making his way in the car. With a push, the door slammed shut. Tyler talked to Shade like he wasn't angry. "Shade, I was with that girl I was telling you about. I had to leave since you got... freaked out." Shade softly put his paw on the arm rest as if he was saying sorry.

Tyler opened the door and Shade bolted in as if he'd never seen the place before. "Oh da-- I mean man. I forgot to get her number." He shook his head angrily. After a sigh, he said "Looks like i'll have to back tomorrow." Tyler then blushed.

Ooc; Mm k, Fail. For some reason I want a Street Fighter or Crime scene detectives right now ._.  

Arrow

12:56pm Aug 23 2011 (last edited on 12:57pm Aug 23 2011)

Normal User

Ooc; I did it to my friends' bananas. Except I wrote, "We are coming for you. Don't panic, all will be explained." They freaked out. xD And I was sick recently, too. Queasy stomachs are horrible. Yeck. :/ I used to watch CSI and I loved it. I dunno why I don't watch it anymore.

Bic;

Blinking tiredly, Ash looked over the treetops of the forest that had prospered in her backyard. She pushed herself up from her chair and pulled her sneakers off, along with her socks. Barefoot, she crossed the grass of her backyard. Glancing down at her steps, she smiled lightly to herself when she saw the grass turn greener beneath her glowing feet.

When she approached the edge of the wood, the creatures in the forest froze. Each squirrel tilted its head slightly and a bird let loose a soft coo. On the ground lay a baby bird which had fallen from the nest its family had built in the tree above. She scooped the bird up gingerly and let the gentle being rest in the palm of her hand.

Its breathing had ceased, and its tiny heartbeat gone. It had died only moments ago, hence Aislinn's venture to the backyard in the first place. She pressed two fingers against the bird's chest and murmured a few soft words. "From thy earth, I give thy life." Her fingertips glowed a soft white, tinged with an ever softer green.

The grass beneath her feet died as she took its energy and fed it to the bird. Weakly, one of the creature's eye lids opened and Ash set it back on the ground. She looked up at the birds and squirrels around her, eyes resting on a rabbit that had cautiously set foot outside the undergrowth to watch what had transpired. "You will all protect her from predators until she can fly to safety," she said before standing and walking back inside.

The animals chittered behind her and with one glance backward, she saw the rabbit curling around the bird protectively.

---Time skip to the next morning? And I got carried away there. xD---

ipod2259

7:28pm Aug 23 2011

Normal User

Ooc; Oh the skipping of time~ And LOL /shot

Bic 

By the time Tyler had pulled in and opened the other front seat door, Shade was making his way in. "Looks like you were homesick.," Tyler gave a little chuckle. "well," He said has he waved to Amber and her dog, Lily, driving away, "Uh you know that lady-- Urhm girl. Yeah I was at her house and..." Tyler stopped himself there, as if Shade already knew. A swift blush crept on his cheeks. "How was Lily?" Tyler asked his little Rottweiler. Shade put his paw on the arm rest, tapping it twice. "I guess that means... She was fine?," Wrooof... Shade barked.

"We can go to the... dog mall and then get you some clothes if you would like," Tyler suggested helpfully. There was nothing better to do especially after... Aislyan. He sighed deeply and pulled into his driveway. "Hnnng. I hate this house.," He complained after seeing Aislyan's house. So much better looking than what Tyler called 'his little dump'. 

Arrow

7:52pm Aug 23 2011

Normal User

Ash cracked open one bleary eye and was disoriented for a moment, thinking Tyler was in her room. She sat up and rubbed her yellow eyes, sighing as she realized it had all been a dream. She had crawled under her bed with just her undergarments last night and she stumbled over to her dresser, cracking another yawn as she sifted through the clothes. Saving that bird yesterday had taken a lot out of her.

Her stomach growled and she slipped one of her favorite shirts on. The sleeves ended at her elbow and the collar was V-neck so it hung loosely just over her breasts. Near the waist, it hung against her curves loosely, and complimented her in ways Ash hadn't thought possible until she had tried it off. She absolutely loved it because of the cream color it was.

After running her hands through her hair, Ash pulled on some stone-washed jeans and headed downstairs. She fixed herself a breakfast which consisted of fruits, nuts, and a few select berries. After ravenously gulping those down, she found her energy returning to her. Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, she headed outside and grabbed her bike.

She had no idea where Tyler could be and no idea where his house was so she contented herself with taking a bike ride near the main roads, hoping to catch sight of him.

ipod2259

8:53pm Aug 23 2011

Normal User

"A job is no place for Tyyylleeerrrrr...," He sang under the shower. "Tyler is just too cooooolll," He grabbed his shampoo bottle and put it under his mouth like a rockstar, "You wish you were himmm. Jealous much?, You should be!" Tyler shut off the water and continued to the dresser of the bathroom. "SHADE, Come for your shower!" Tyler yelled, wrapping himself in his baby blue towel.  He looked in the mirror, showing himself his abs. "You kill yourself Tyler." He said smiling. It was such a busy morning.

Shade knew Mondays. He hated them. Climbing into the shower, rinsing off, getting brushed. Tyler then dried him off. "There ya go buddy." Tyler sent him away so he could get dressed. He ended up putting on some jeans and a grey short-sleeve shirt. "Geez man, you look good. Now if only Aislyan could see me..." He said dreamily. 

Hopping in his car, he drove down the main roads. He saw a biker... It looked so much like Aislyan. "Dude your just hallucinating," He tried to talk to himself. Tyler got a closer look. His eyes popped out. "It is Aislyan...," He whispered.

Thank you Lord! Tyler rolled down his car window, and pulled over to the side where she was."Hi! You uh, don't need a ride or anything?" He smiled at her.

Ooc; Y U SPAM TYLER >:O *Smack* 

Arrow

9:04pm Aug 23 2011

Normal User

Ooc; LOL Tyler is adorable. <333

Bic;

Every car that passed on the main road had Ash looking enviously at the drivers. "Get a grip, Ash," she muttered to herself and began to pedal a bit faster. Not a sign of exertion scathed her tranquil face, but her eyes widened slightly, resembling a startled doe's, as she heard Tyler's already familiar voice next to her.

She gripped the brakes on the handle bars of her bike and shook her head at Tyler's question. As much as she wanted to join him in the car, she really couldn't afford a new bike, and it was her only means of transportation. She hopped off of the seat and peered through the window to grin at him, consciously aware of the purple glow that was coming from her skin.

"Sorry," she muttered, flustered as she tried to control the colors that raced across her body. Deciding to ignore it, she looked into Tyler's eyes with her yellow ones.

"Follow me," she instructed before halfheartedly pulling herself away and hopping back onto her bike. She grinned at Tyler again over her shoulder before kicking off of the ground and pedalling a few more yards. The familiar opening in the woods (maybe not so clear to normal people) had her brake again. She hoped Tyler liked hiking.

ipod2259

9:30pm Aug 23 2011

Normal User

Ooc; LOL. I do the same thing in my shower and in my mirror. WHY NOT SHARE MY CUTENESS?

Bic; '

"Urh, yeah okay..." He followed after the bike. One little space for a car. He slid it in quickly and got out. Thorns cut him up at the side where he got out. "Geez man. Not looking for hot anymore." With a reluctant decision he followed sighing. "So what are we doing here?" He asked. His shoes kicked the dirt. Tyler's nikes had dirt on the front of  them.  Then he remembered last time he and Aislyan were together. He had three words for that day: Best. Day. Ever. Tyler looked up at her willingly.

Now that he thought of it, he hated hiking. He looked at the deep cuts on his arm. "Blah. So disgusting." Tyler convinced himself that he was only here because he loved or well liked Aislyan. He could only hope she felt the same way.

Ooc; Awe. Who knew Tyler had feelings >:O? 

Arrow

9:44pm Aug 23 2011

Normal User

Ooc; *Raises hand* I knew Tyler had feelings. ;-;

Bic;

Ash was having second thoughts about bringing Tyler in the forest when he came near blundering up to her with a scratch already on his arm. She raised her brows and pursed her lips in a smile before shaking her head. "Ah, seeing as you're not familiar with the forest," she said softly as she ran her fingers along the bark of an oak tree, yellow eyes light as her fingers ran over the knobby wood. "I'll take you somewhere close."

She reached for his hand, the other pinching off a bit of moss that had rubbed from the tree onto her hand. Wanting Tyler to actually enjoy this, she closed her eyes for a moment and lended him her sense of balance. With that, Ash pulled off her shoes and her socks and set them near her bike. "Come on," she said as she tugged on his hand, eyes cast foward and not needing to look at the ground to know where to avoid roots. This reminded her of her home.

ipod2259

10:13pm Aug 23 2011

Normal User

Ooc; For knowing, I must ground you both for a month. ;n; You sicken me shad. Sicken poor ipod's poor gurgling tummy.

Bic;

A tingling sensation went through Tyler as she took his hand. A blush crept on his face. "Hehehehe" He smiled. Tyler followed, knowing it was better with his hand in hers. "So uhm Ash, where are we going exactly?" His senses told him a private place where they could snuggle. Ah well Tyler knew he was wrong but It was a very wonderful thought.

He drew himself closer to her. The sky was clear and blue. Trees hovered over Tyler. It made him look like a mini elf. Dirt crawled its way onto his grey shirt. He couldn't be late for work, but he also didn't want to leave. One day late couldn't hurt. Tyler didn't want to shove the burden to Ash.

Ooc; Really short :( 

Arrow

10:23pm Aug 23 2011 (last edited on 10:26pm Aug 23 2011)

Normal User

Ooc; Doesn't matter if it's short and D: *gives you some alka seltzer* That'll help your tummy. And when I first saw your forum avvie, the first thing I thought was, What's that creepy old guy doing on our roleplay? LOL

Bic;

She could feel the blush on his face through her connection to him with her hand. She turned her yellow eyes to him when he asked the question and she rolled her eyes. "You'll see when we get there," she chided him and squeezed his hand lightly. She could feel the emotions that passed through him, yet again because of them touching, but she allowed herself only the smallest link to him, the mere skimming of her fingers over water so to speak. She held the light trace of worry for a moment.

"Something wrong?" she asked him, but the tension he had felt earlier had already passed. Her brows furrowed in confusion, but she straightened a bit when she heard the gurgle of water. "We're here," she said and pushed through a few leafy fronds.

The gurgle turned into a roar as a rock waterfall came into view. The cascading water was surrounded by a freshwater lake, the leafy bottoms of the water clear because it was so pure. Though the waterfall was loud, it wasn't deafeningly so and Ash knew she could murmur to Tyler and he would still be able to hear her. She grabbed both of his hands in her own and rested her chin on his shoulder. "Do you like it?" she breathed.

ipod2259

10:59pm Aug 23 2011

Normal User

Ooc; How dare you call Faheem old. >:O He is the potion master. Don't mess wit da funk. LOL

Bic;

Oh my gosh. He thought. "Yeah I really do like it.," Tyler blushed shyly. "Well would you like to go swimming?," Tyler slowly lift Ash's chin off his shoulders. He unbuttoned his shirt and that left him with his jean shorts. Tyler dived into the clear water. "I believe the water is fine, m'dear. Feel free to come join me.," He said with a grin and a shake of wet hair. 

Swimming like a fish, he thought, She came out of nowhere and into my life. Why did she have to be so pretty. Tyler blew out the air he held. His head popped above surface. That waterfall looked so tempting to ride. Especially while holding Aislyan in his arms. Oh how he loved imagining those things.

Ooc; He has too many feelings now. ;n; So romantic. 

Arrow

11:15pm Aug 23 2011

Normal User

Ash grinned as Tyler lifted her chin up an when he unbuttoned his shirt, she wanted very badly to run her fingers along his torso. She closed her eyes and dispersed the thoughts when she felt her cheeks begin to warm.

She heard a splash and gave Tyler a lopsided grin when he popped out of the water. His wet hair flopped onto his head and she wanted to run her fingers through the locks. Before she could blush again at /that/ one, Ash glanced down at her shirt.

She bit her lip, knowing very well that the water, no matter how fresh it was, would ruin her shirt. She walked over to the water's edge and dipped her bare feet in. Figuring that a bra was just the same as a bikini top, she stripped off her shirt and slid into the water.

Under the surface, she opened her yellow eyes and hoped that she wasn't going to make Tyler uncomfortable. Finally deciding to face that fear, she swam as close to Tyler as she dared before resurfacing.

Her blonde hair stuck to her back and cleared more of her face, making her wolfish yellow eyes seem even more prominent. A soft seagreen hue emanated warmly from her skin and Ash hesitantly placed her hands on Tyler's chest, eyes searching his to wonder if this was okay.

Ooc; oh my iPod again -_-. And Res's rping rules are making my mind sad again xD

ipod2259

12:18am Aug 24 2011

Normal User

Ooc; I have a dream, That res would loosen those rules.

Tyler looked down and saw her hand. He softly placed his hand over hers. The scene was beautiful, too many things not to give thanks for. He moved closer to her. "Well now, you can't have all the fun can you?," Tyler leaned in to kiss her. His soggy hair dripped one drop after another, looking like it would go forever. Tyler released his lips from hers. "Work isn't an option anymore," He smiled.

Still tempted ride that wave, he ran a hand through his hair, and then through her soft blonde hair. For some reason he wanted to hug her, so that was exactly what he did. Tyler slowly took her arms and wrapped it around his waist, then wrapped his arms around her. "Your so different every time I see you. I say there is one word for that kind of person... Beautiful." At his own comment he smiled. Then releasing his arms, he apologized again. "I'm sorry, I uh got carried away." 

Tyler felt dazed. Really confused. Not much he could do, but just enjoy his time with her right now. For being stupid and kissing, then hugging her, he will pay a price. Nothing is free, he learned it a long time ago.

Ooc; Oh Tyler, you were better off giving her flowers <|3. But noooo. You had to kiss the poor girl. DID YOU EVEN BRUSH YOUR TEETH? Nag, nag, nag... 

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4