Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

History:

Powers:

Crush:

Other:

spirit1212

5:03pm Jan 10 2013 (last edited on 5:07pm Jan 10 2013)

Normal User

Name: Shadow
Personality: She doesn't trust others all that much and normally just talks to animals. Most find her strange and never get near her so she's only got animal friends. She is very mysterious and anti-social around other and if you get a single word out of her it's strange. She's a tomboy,but still likes guys,and has anger issues. Rp the rest out.
Appearance:
Human= She has black hair that goes to her chin,across her left eye and has a blood red high light in it. She has greenish-blue eyes,tan skin,a muscular body with,basically,no fat on it and stands at 6'0". She wears a black bikini and a black cloak,but no shoes.
Dragon= http://www.zerochan.net/965410 With silver eyes and a deep scar over her right eye.
History: Her father tried to kill her,but only succeded to put the scar over her eye.
Powers: She has powers over darkness and animals. She can also turn into a human and mindspeak.
Crush: None
Other: She lives in a cave in the mountains that surround the forest.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
boomboom39

5:27pm Jan 10 2013

Normal User

Are we doing the same characters as daggers and dragons?
spirit1212

5:28pm Jan 10 2013

Normal User

(No,I just like doing this character.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
boomboom39

5:39pm Jan 10 2013

Normal User

oh ok just wondering. I like her too
spirit1212

5:57pm Jan 10 2013

Normal User

(Mkay. I'll wait for your bio now.)

boomboom39

8:16pm Jan 10 2013 (last edited on 7:12am Jan 24 2013)

Normal User

Name: Scales

Personality: calm, cares alot for people with powers thinks people without powers are useless. Never really met people alot so acts strange around them. 

Appearance: 

human:dark black hair, green eyes short

dragon: black skin, green eyes, gold circle around left eye. small scar on bottom of right pinky toe.

History: Her mom left her in a shallow river full of gold speaks(how she got the gold circle) as an egg.

Powers: can move objects with her mind and can make potions with dragon blood, skin, fur, claws, ect can be human but still has scaly skin

Crush:I don't really know what you mean by this there are so, many different meanings of it.

Other: She has a big dream/wish that she was more human

spirit1212

8:21pm Jan 10 2013

Normal User

(Ok. Can you post your intro first?)

boomboom39

7:04am Jan 11 2013

Normal User

sure
-------------------------------------------------------------------
As she sat and waited her eyes began to drift lightly close but, immediately opened fast as if she were trying not to sleep. She waited and waited. What was she waiting for? Well scales didn't know. Maybe she was waiting for the sun or simply just fall to come. All she knew was she was waiting for something. 
spirit1212

10:57am Jan 13 2013

Normal User

Shadow sat at the entrance to her cave and watched the activity below. Deer leaped through fields,birds sung and flew and the few dragons in the forest went along  with their own business. The massive black dragon unfolded her wings and dove into the evening sky to searched for food.

boomboom39

8:05pm Jan 13 2013

Normal User

Scales looked up as she saw a large,black dragon searching for pray and she hoped this was what she wanted. She rose up to meet this strangely personal dragon. 
spirit1212

6:49am Jan 14 2013

Normal User

Shadow looked down and saw a small dragon. It seemed like a child so she went down to it and landed,trying not to smash it.

boomboom39

7:06am Jan 14 2013

Normal User

Surprise took over all of Scales emotions and she turned back into a human from the shock. "Who are you?" stammered the girl.
spirit1212

7:10am Jan 14 2013

Normal User

Shadow looked at the strange child and replied,"I'm Shadow and who are you? Where are your parents is a better question." She then turned her head to look around for the parents of this small dragon.

boomboom39

7:14am Jan 14 2013

Normal User

"I am Scales" She replied trying to sound brave but, truly scared. "And I honestly have no idea were my parents are," Still scared Scales paced around a bit hoping no more questions would come. 
spirit1212

6:57pm Jan 14 2013

Normal User

"Oh. You seem to be worried. What is it?",Shadow responded to the child's pacing.

boomboom39

7:01am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

"Are you safe?" asked Scales.
spirit1212

7:10am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

"Safe? Like I won't hurt you? Yes,I would have already hurt you if I wasn't safe.",Shadow replied to the child and then turned into her human form to see if that would calm her down.

boomboom39

7:14am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

Scales quickly looked over her new features and sighed this person was right should could have hurt already. Then a thought hit her. "Will you take care of me?" she asked. "Please."
spirit1212

6:45am Jan 16 2013

Normal User

"Oh,yes,I could do that. That's no problem at all.",Shadow said and stayed in the same place,so the child wouldn't get scared if she moved closer.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4