Spirit1212 and BoomBoom39

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
boomboom39

7:09am Jan 18 2013

Normal User

"Really you would do that? Really! I'm so excited! I've never had anyone take care of me! This is going to be great! We'll be the best family ever!" Scales yelled happily. She then ran over to Shadow and hugged her. "Your going to be my mom so,  let me show you what I can do!" After Scales said this about 30 times she stood still in concentration and soon a large rock came flying towards Shadows head. "Oops sorry" giggled scales and the rock fell.
spirit1212

11:21am Jan 21 2013 (last edited on 11:25am Jan 21 2013)

Normal User

Shadow smiled and looked at the rock. "You need to work on your aim,Scales."

(Sorry,short post.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
boomboom39

4:27pm Jan 21 2013

Normal User

"I know" She replied meekly "I'm not very good but, you should unerstand your my mom!"

(It's fine short but sweet)
spirit1212

4:42pm Jan 21 2013

Normal User

Shadow smiled and said,"I do. You just need some training,that's all."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
spirit1212

6:58am Jan 22 2013

Normal User

(Bump.)

boomboom39

7:02am Jan 22 2013

Normal User

"Ya I know I do I've never really learned properly" Scales shyly told her. "Hey Shadow were to you live I want to see it. It must be fantastic! Come on let's go." She said eagerly as she pulled Shadows arm yanking her to come.
spirit1212

6:55am Jan 23 2013

Normal User

"Ok. You need to be a dragon to reach it.",Shadow replied and shifted into a dragon. When she was in her dragon form she waited for the child to say she was ready and sat down,looking like a giant dog.

boomboom39

7:00am Jan 23 2013

Normal User

Scales giggled at the sight and quickly turned to dragon form with a little difficulty but soon yelled "I'm ready! Let's go" and she started flying every were like crazy. Scales was very excited! 
spirit1212

7:12am Jan 23 2013

Normal User

"Well first,calm down or you might bump into something. Second,follow me.",Shadow responded to her excitement and flew towards the mountains and her warm cave.

boomboom39

7:16am Jan 23 2013

Normal User

Scales huffed and sighed. She didn't want to calm down! "OK let's  go!" She said energetically again. She knew shadow was right. 
spirit1212

7:18am Jan 23 2013

Normal User

Shadow kept flying and sped up a bit,so that Scales could fly off some energy.

boomboom39

7:23am Jan 23 2013

Normal User

This fast flying made Scales super happy and she started trying to race Shadow by flying super fast to get in front of her.
spirit1212

4:35pm Jan 23 2013

Normal User

Shadow flew faster and started to get ahead of her and closer to her cave. "Almost there.",she alerted the child to make sure she knew to slow down.

boomboom39

4:38pm Jan 23 2013

Normal User

Scales got even more excited and did flips in the air. But she knew to slow down and she calmed a bit.
(sorry it's short)
spirit1212

4:52pm Jan 23 2013

Normal User

(That's fine.)

Shadow slowed down also and flew into the cave. When she landed she folded her wings and waited for Scales. She smiled and waited for her reaction.

(I'll describe the cave in my next post.)

boomboom39

4:54pm Jan 23 2013

Normal User

Scales fluttered down and perched next to shadow to see if she would allow her to search for prey. Then her eyes met the cave.
spirit1212

6:51am Jan 24 2013

Normal User

The cave had beautiful gems on the walls that helped to light it and a small spring was near the back,that gave the sweetest water you could find. A bed of animal pelts would be found later in one of the 'hallways' that lead to different rooms. Shadow smiled and said,"Best cave I could find. Isn't it beautiful?"

boomboom39

7:09am Jan 24 2013 (last edited on 7:10am Jan 24 2013)

Normal User

Scales was out of breath she couldn't begin to tell shadow how amazing she thought the cave. She had of course been living on the dirt and sleeping under trees for quite a bit of time and this beautiful cave was a marvelous change. "I-i-i I'ts beautiful," stuttered scales it was all she could manage. Scales then thought that she should thank shadow but, still being out of breath she couldn't manage the words so, she took her tiny wing and wrapped it gently around shadow's body.The words "I love you."  playing in her head. 
spirit1212

7:15am Jan 24 2013

Normal User

Shadow smiled and asked,without expecting an answer,"Could you imagine that I found it as a hatchling? That I was all alone like you were and never have had anyone with me til' now?" She then thought about something and asked,"Hey,do you want to go hunting with me?"

boomboom39

7:21am Jan 24 2013

Normal User

"Yes! I'd love to." Then she thought a moment and said meekly "If it's not to much trouble. Hey shadow I want to show you something when we get done hunting please it'll be cool."
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4