Spirit1212 and BoomBoom39

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

5:33pm Jan 24 2013

Normal User

"Ok,I might show you my other powers besides turning into a human after we hunt and you show me what you want to.",Shadow said and then jumped out of the cave mouth. As she fell her wings went to her sides and she went faster. Her wings unfolded and she stopped,an inch from the ground.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
boomboom39

5:49pm Jan 24 2013

Normal User

Scales burst after her and wonder why shadow had stopped so soon it could have been just to wait for her but, scales was quiet in case their was prey near by. 
spirit1212

6:04pm Jan 24 2013

Normal User

Shadow let herself land and turned into a human. She ran to the nearest bush and hid. Seeing the strange animal group that wasn't normally found here. They looked like a massive elk with a different colored pelt for each one and the pelts were the softest of the forest. The size of a full grown one was half the size of a medium sized dragon. Waiting silently for the largest one to come closer she hoped that Scales wouldn't scare them off.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
boomboom39

6:11pm Jan 24 2013

Normal User

Scales,who know a bit about hunting, saw the look in shadow's eyes and sneaked up by her. 

(sorry have a head ace my writings not the best.)
spirit1212

10:57pm Jan 24 2013

Normal User

(It's ok.)

Shadow ran out when she saw the largest one and the creatures,not caring about the random human went about their business. She then jumped and turned into a dragon. She landed on the largest one and pushed down with her back foot,making the back crack with a sickening noise. The rest of the group ran in terror as their leader was attacked and Shadow bite down on its neck and waited til' she heard a loud cracking sound.

spirit1212

7:31am Jan 29 2013

Normal User

(Bump.)

boomboom39

7:37am Jan 29 2013

Normal User

Scales tried grabbing a smaller one of the creatures as they scatted and her smooth claw barely missed it. She then decided to watch Shadow tear a part the leader and trotted over to her. Scales tilted her head to the side as if questioning if she could she the poor things insides but, didn't dare ask encase Shadow didn't want her to.     
spirit1212

6:46am Jan 30 2013

Normal User

Shadow turned the body over to see if it was dead yet and seeing that it was she began skinning it. The blackish-silver fur slid off easily and showed the same color on the inside of it's body.

boomboom39

7:29am Jan 30 2013

Normal User

Scales walked over quietly and timidly."Shadow, what is that thing?" whispered Scales as she stood over shadow watch the thing be torn apart.
spirit1212

7:37am Jan 30 2013

Normal User

"I can't remember the name,but it will be our food tonight and its skin will be a very nice bed.",Shadow replied and looked down at the child. She grabbed the blood-red antler and picked it up before flying towards the cave.

boomboom39

7:40am Jan 30 2013

Normal User

"Is it safe to eat?" Scales asked egerley she hadn't eaten in a while and one time she had accidently ate berrys that made her num all over.
spirit1212

6:48am Jan 31 2013

Normal User

Shadow quit flying and nodded before saying,"Yes. We can safely eat it." She then adjusted the pelt on her back and added,"Come on."

boomboom39

8:22pm Mar 20 2013

Normal User

"Hey, where are we going?" She asked suspiciously 
spirit1212

8:42pm Mar 20 2013

Normal User

"We're going to go back to my cave,where it's safer to eat anything.",Shadow replied and then she finally made it to her cave a landed,no sound coming with it at all.

boomboom39

6:32am Mar 21 2013

Normal User

but, Scales wasn't one to be told what to do and do it without asking questions. so, she asked, " Why can't we eat there? I liked it better there. Well, No your caves nice I just like fresh air can I eat outside?Oh and when will you show me your powers? I really want to see them." 
spirit1212

1:26pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

"I will show you them soon and we can both eat outside,as long as no threats are near.",Shadow said with an amazing amount of patience. Then she put the pelt down next to the wall and took the meat down to the ground,only gliding down.

boomboom39

4:24pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

"Yay! I really want to see what YOU can do so, let's hurry up!" 
spirit1212

4:42pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

With that Shadow landed and began to eat her share of the meat,leaving some for the younger hatchling. "Ok,after you eat,I'll show you."

boomboom39

4:44pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

Scales scarfed down her food not wasting a moment of time to see what shadow could do. 
spirit1212

5:12pm Mar 21 2013

Normal User

"Ok,here's one.",Shadow said and then sent to the hatchling's mind,'I can mindspeak. Here's another,that I've already show you.' She then turned into a human and back into a dragon. "The last two are powers over darkness and animals. Wanna see a few examples?"

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4