Kayla Davis (Anya5544) Unique Pokemon Roleplay!

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
AlloraSilverfield

1:39pm Feb 27 2014

Normal User

Your teachers have decided on giving you one of these three pokemon:

Eevee

Horsea

Bulbasaur

Pick one, and write your first role play entry as you receiving this pokemon, your first interaction with it, and nicknaming it. End your first entry by you picking up your pokedex.

Make sure to include in OOC text the two egg moves that you pick for your pokemon to have. ((OOC text is in parenthesis like this))

Anya5544

2:40pm Feb 28 2014 (last edited on 1:32pm Mar 11 2014)

Normal User

I looked at the PokeBall.  I curiously pressed the silver button, eager to see what Pokemon I would get.  Maybe it'll be a Vulpix!   Suddenly I saw a brown tail stick out and deep brown eyes staring up at me.  It was not a Vulpix.  It was an Eevee!  I grinned.  It seemed to be a female, which is rare for starter Pokemon, but I'm glad.  I wasn't sure how to interact with her at first, but slowly I remembered what to do.  I gently stroked the Eevee's fur, and once I did it for the fifth time, I felt her rubbing against my body.  

"You need a name," I said.  Names flashed in my mind, most of them starting with E, L, or V.  Then a name stayed in my mind--It's Hunger Games based, and it's the nickname for a plant.  "How about Katniss?" I decided, staring down at my Pokemon.  She seemed to like it!  I smiled and pet her.  It wasn't until five minutes into the class that I noticed the PokeDex.  It was a light brown, with a Eevee engraved into it.  I opened it.((By the way, I'm going with Sand-attack and Tackle)

FC: 0275-9333-8005 If you are looking to have a roleplaying experience that involves Pokemon and will be unique to you, check out my thing over in Roleplay Discussion!
AlloraSilverfield

8:23pm Feb 28 2014

Normal User

((Anya, just a couple things! One, egg moves are moves that pokemon learn from their parents. Eevee comes already with tackle, sand attack, helping hand, and growl. You are also able to choose two moves from tle="this list." target="_blank">this list.
The second thing is; the story should be written in third person past tense. For example:
"I looked at the pokeball. I curiously pressed the silver button, eager to see what pokemon I would get."
Make sense? Otherwise it's perfect! At the bottom of your next post, please post your two egg moves!))

You held the device on its side. It was the size of an iPhone when closed, but when you pushed the buttons on the sides of the small box, two doors (previously undetectable up to that point) slid open from the front to reveal a small touch screen. A third screen rose from the top, displaying a 'loading' screen.

"This is called a pokedex," said one of your professors, holding an exact replica of your device in his hands. He opened it in the same manner, pressing on the two side buttons. "Once you put your information into the dex, it will take you to this screen." The professor plugged his pokedex into a computer, which projected both screens onto the wall for the whole group to see. 

The top screen had six blank boxes, under a section labeled "Party Pokemon." The display box currently had no pokemon registered. Your professor smiled, and took out a pokeball, releasing a pidgey onto the desk.

"You may register pokemon like so," he said. He then aimed the pokedex at the pidgey and pressed the two side buttons once again. A red light scanned the pidgey, and a picture of it appeared in one of his blank boxes. He explained that the dex would hold information for all pokemon that you capture, and you can edit which pokemon it displays as your party pokemon manually.

He touched the box with the pidgey on the top screen with his finger, opening a new screen. This one listed the height and weight for the pidgey, as well as the moves it knew, the gender, and what level it was. 

Exiting out of this screen, he showed how the badge system worked. In his palm he held a sample badge. He pushed a button on the bottom screen called "Badge Registration." This button exploded outward when he touched it, leaving a red target behind on the bottom touch screen. He placed the badge on the screen, and like magic the badge dissolved into the pokedex, much the same way a pokemon dissolves into a pokeball.

After the badge was absorbed, a new screen popped up, showing two TM's. "Each leader you face, if you face one, will have two TM's registered to their badge. You may select one of them." He clicked one of the TM's, and the pokedex beeped and returned to the home screen. Now on the left side of the top screen there was a "Badges: 1" button. He clicked it, pulling up the sample badge. 

The touch screen at the bottom always displayed a QWERTY keyboard, as well as a button for TM/HM moves. He clicked this button, and clicked on the TM Roost that he had taken from the badge. He then aimed the pokedex at the pidgey and pressed the two side buttons once again. Light flowed in white sparkles from the pokedex to the bird pokemon, and just like that, the pidgey learned roost.

"Any questions?" he asked? Your pokedex prompted you with some questions.

"When you type your name in, your trainer card will pop up. Click yes to confirm it is you, and your information will be registered. Then, you are free to go."

NAME? your pokedex asked you.

((Picture the pokedex almost like a nintendo 3DS in structure, only both screens are touch screens! If you have questions ask "the professor."))

Anya5544

1:27pm Mar 4 2014 (last edited on 1:34pm Mar 11 2014)

Normal User

I entered my name into the PokeDex and watched my trainer card pop up.  I pressed "yes" button when I saw it.  When it brought me to the screen I had seen in the professor's tutorial, I was ready to add Katniss to my party.  After a few minutes of mimicking the angle I had seen the professor use, I pressed the two red buttons.  Sure enough, a red scanning light appeared.  It scanned my Eevee and put a picture of her in one of the six boxes.  I tapped the picture.  Information about Katniss popped onto the screen.  It showed that I was right about my Eevee being female and it also showed her height, weight, foot print, and moves.
"Nice," I said, "Now what about those badges?"  I  looked around the screen.  When I saw the badge button, with it's counter at zero, it made me want to face off against those gym leaders.  Then a question popped into my mind.
"Professor?" I asked.  "I'm going to live in the Kanto region.  What Gym Leaders will I be able to face?"
((By the way, I chose Charm and Fake Tears)

FC: 0275-9333-8005 If you are looking to have a roleplaying experience that involves Pokemon and will be unique to you, check out my thing over in Roleplay Discussion!
AlloraSilverfield

2:06pm Mar 4 2014

Normal User

Your professor smiled at you. "Well, each gym can be challenged in any order. Simply tell the leader how many badges you have, and they will adjust their team accordingly. Now..." he thought for a second. "Well I suppose since you live here in Saffron, the easiest gym for you to reach would be the Saffron City Gym. Sabrina uses psychic type pokemon. After you defeat her, she can recommend your next challenge." He eyed Katniss. "Though I would consider leveling and catching a few other pokemon first. But don't get too ahead of yourself! The banquet is in the school's courtyard, your parents should be there by now!"
You saw a few other people leaving the room, heading to the courtyard. First was Rachel, followed by her Poliwag. You didn't know much about her, aside from her name and the fact that she was obsessed with water types.
Behind her were Kimi and Kelli, two twins, followed by their respective Caterpie and Weedle.
You watched as Rachel was shoved out of the way by Brad, who snickered as he left the room, followed by an Ekans.

Anya5544

2:34pm Mar 4 2014

Normal User

Fitting, I thought, that the bully of the school seems to get Katniss's least favorite Pokemon.  I judged this because of Katniss's rising fur.  "Well, I gotta see my parents!" I murmured.  Quickly I walked to the door, eager to tell my family and my youngest brother about my Eevee.  As I walked to the courtyard, my thoughts wandered to some of the adventures me and Kat--that's the nickname I gave Katniss--were going to have.
First things first, I would probably challenge Brad to a match(actually I knew I was going to do this), but then what would I do?  I didn't have time do answer my question as I was hug-attacked by my brother, Sam.

AlloraSilverfield

2:42pm Mar 4 2014

Normal User

Outside was awesome. It was a beautiful, spring day. The other students who had decided on non-pokemon related careers, were talking with their family members, being given flowers and such. Many of the parents had pokemon of their own, for the training regulations were not nearly as strict during their time.
There was a buffet on the left side of the courtyard, a tall one for humans, and a shorter one for the pokemon. You notice a few pokemon helping themselves.
In the center were tables with gorgeous flowered centerpieces, probably picked from the routes just outside of Saffron. 
On the right side, however, is what you find the most interesting. There are three battlefields that had been holographically set up. You knew about holo-fields, and how they worked. A small thin box about the size of a stamp with one button is the source. If one walked into the middle of what they wanted to be a 'battlefield,' you only had to push the center button. The little box would float into the air, and project down a hologram, complete with trainer boxes, boundary lines, and the center circle.
Your brother squeezed you in a lung crushing hug. "Oh Kayla, how did it go?" he asked, pulling back and looking you over. "Jenny came and found us, she was waiting for you, and told us you were talking to the professor." Behind your brother, you see your best friend Jenny, laughing with your parents. In her arms was a Charmander, who was laughing along with them.

((You can role play the actions and dialogue of your family members, because they are essentially part of your character!))

Anya5544

12:37pm Mar 6 2014 (last edited on 12:37pm Mar 6 2014)

Normal User

"Hi there, Sam!" I exclaimed, grinning.  "May ya let me up?"
"Alright!" When I could fully breathe again, I suggested that Sam play with Katniss for a little while I talked with Jenny.  Sam, of course, said yes.  As I walked to the rest of my family, I was certain that, for the time being, Kat would be okay for a while.  Meanwhile, I walked over to my family's table.  I sat down in between where Jenny was and my one sister.
"Hey," I said to Jenny.  " How'd it go for you?"

AlloraSilverfield

2:04pm Mar 6 2014

Normal User

"Oh, it was amazing!" she said, stroking the pokemon on its head. "They must have somehow known that I wanted to collect fire types!" Somehow, yeah right, that's all she ever talked about. You knew that she wanted to be a collector, and your teachers did too. It was impossible to miss.
Out of the corner of your eye, you can see Brad being a jerk to those who were trying to access the buffet. His Ekans was hoarding the desert table, hissing at any pokemon that tried to get through.

Anya5544

3:46pm Mar 7 2014

Normal User

"Uh, yes," I said distractedly, mainly looking at Brad.  "Um, excuse me."  I walked toward the buffet table.  
"Hey, Sam?" I asked.  "Mind if I have Katniss for a little while?"
My brother actually didn't mind me asking for Kat, and let her come with me.  When we got to the buffet, I examined the situation.
((Your cue))

AlloraSilverfield

8:30pm Mar 7 2014

Normal User

Your approach to the buffet table alerted Brad, but didn't seem to phase him. The ekans on the ground used its tail to keep Katniss from reaching any of the pokemon food, and Brad was encouraging it.
"We don't let weaklings eat here, looks like you'll have to go home," he smirked. The comment was definitely aimed at you, and he was clearly pushing your buttons on purpose. It seemed like he wanted to show off.
Knowing your eevee has a couple special egg moves, you could take him on. The ekans isn't anything special, and low enough leveled where its poison wouldn't be a problem. But losing to him would be embarrassing, and quite the ego boost to him. What do you do?

Anya5544

2:10pm Mar 9 2014

Normal User

I put my hands on my hips, and began to think deeper about what to do.  On one hand, there's defeating that high school bully, I considered.  On the other, do I really want to?  I watched my Pokemon for a few minutes.  Katniss was trying to get through to the buffet, but Brad's Ekans was blocking her every attempt.  It was annoying and aggravating to see Kat being treated that way.  I knew, in my mind, I had made my choice.
"Brad, I challenge you to a match!"

AlloraSilverfield

6:57pm Mar 10 2014

Normal User

Brad smirked, almost laughing. "You?" he questioned disbelieving. "Give me a break." When he saw how serious you were, it seemed to amuse him. "Alright, bring it on. We'll see who gets shown up and who gets the glory."
He walked with an annoying swaggering gate over to the empty battlefield, followed by his slithering Ekans, who whipped Katniss in the side with its tail as he slid by.

Anya5544

1:31pm Mar 11 2014

Normal User

I grimaced.  Was I seriously going to take on Brad?  Yes, you are, I told myself.  Before I entered the battlefield, I crouched down to see Kat.  "Ready, girl?" I asked.    I got an "Eevee!" in response, which was probably a yes.
In the morning, we'll be on our way to Saffron City!  With this in my mind, I followed Brad into the courtyard.

AlloraSilverfield

2:58pm Mar 11 2014

Normal User

"I'll be starting with Slither," he yawned, flicking his wrist and letting the giant snake take the field.
"Ekansssss," it hissed evilly, eying Katniss like a piece of meat as you made your way to the battlefield.

((in battle, you may command your pokemon to do what you say, but only I can tell you what actually happens. Command Katniss to perform a move or chain of moves on your next turn and I'll start the battle sequence!))

Anya5544

10:50am Mar 12 2014

Normal User

"Katniss, Sand-attack, then Tackle!" I shouted.
"Vee!" responded my Eevee, her fur bristling.
((Sorry that it's so short, I just can't think of a way to make longer))

AlloraSilverfield

8:02am Mar 13 2014

Normal User

((Battle sequences are okay to make short! Unless a reaction is kind of necessary lol))

Kat leapt towards the snake awfully fast, spinning and kicking sand into its face. It writhed around, trying to dodge the flicking sand, and swung its head around in front of Kat, glaring and intimidating her.
"Eev..." she whimpered, but shook it off, kind of happy with herself that the glare consisted of red watery eyes from her sand attack. She used the opportunity to lunge, tackling it right in the face.
"Ka!" it roared, then angrily it wrapped Katniss with its body, squeezing her according to Brad's command.

Anya5544

10:13am Mar 13 2014

Normal User

I gulped.  What was I thinking, getting myself into this fight?  
"Kat, Charm the Ekans!" I yelled nervously.

Anya5544

1:39pm Mar 20 2014

Normal User

((Hey, Allora?  Where are you?))

AlloraSilverfield

3:24pm Mar 22 2014

Normal User

((I'm sorry! I've been on vacation and dealing with school!))

Kat batted her fluffy eyelashes at the Ekans, catching it off guard. Luckily, it was of course a male. He looked at her, beginning to admire her fur, and his grip on her body loosened.
"No you fool!" Brad tried shouting, noticing the ruse. "Attack! You giant purple idiot!"

Go to page: 1, 2, 3