Kayla Davis (Anya5544) Unique Pokemon Roleplay!

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Anya5544

6:40am Mar 30 2014

Normal User

I snicker.  Trust the boys to be oblivious to a girl's power.
"Alright, Kat!" I say.  "Let the Ekans recover for a moment!"

FC: 0275-9333-8005 If you are looking to have a roleplaying experience that involves Pokemon and will be unique to you, check out my thing over in Roleplay Discussion!
AlloraSilverfield

1:39pm Apr 6 2014

Normal User

Brad continued to yell at the snake pokemon, while the ekans continued to bl
ink. Slowly, its eyes began to stop fluttering, and it looked around, confused. "Kanssss?" it hissed, looking at Brad.
"Attack. The. Eevee!" he roared, pointing at Katniss in anger. It turned its head, forgetting for a moment why it was there, and what it was doing.
"Kanssss?"

Anya5544

10:49am Apr 7 2014

Normal User

((I'm watching Pokemon: Indigo League on my iPad right now, and I'm on episode six.))
"Well, we should wait a few more minutes, huh, Kat?" I said, looking at my pokemon for her response.
"Eev!" agreed Katniss.

FC: 0275-9333-8005 If you are looking to have a roleplaying experience that involves Pokemon and will be unique to you, check out my thing over in Roleplay Discussion!
Anya5544

12:56pm Apr 8 2014

Normal User

((Say, may my character have a run-in with Team Rocket?))

AlloraSilverfield

1:53pm Apr 8 2014

Normal User

Having waited too long to make her move, when Katniss turned back around, she was slammed with a long, purple tail. "Eev!" she cried, managing to spin around in the air and partially land on her feet. Her attacker was slithering her way, now completely over the attraction.
"Go with a poison sting!" cried Brad, and the snake pokemon pulled its head back, preparing to release a jet of poisonous barbs from its mouth.

((Duh!))

Anya5544

9:21am Apr 9 2014

Normal User

"Alright, Kat, dodge the attack and and if you can strike back with a tackle!" I shouted.  
"Eevee," said Katniss dejectedly.
"I know, I know!" I responded.  "As soon as this is over I'll get you some apple chunks."

AlloraSilverfield

10:44am Apr 9 2014

Normal User

Katniss waiting until the snake pokemon was diving towards her, and she dove out of the way, completely avoiding the poison sting/bite combination, and forcing the ekans to slam its head into the dirt, where she then jumped on top of his head, making for a combo. The pokemon simply laid there, out for the count. 
People all around you cheered as Brad was beaten and given a taste of his own medicine, and Katniss ran up and jumped into your arms.

((Remember, you control your family, this would be a good time for interaction with them and attempting to make plans.))

Anya5544

7:11am Apr 10 2014

Normal User

"Yes!" I said, snuggling Katniss in my arms.  "Time for those apple chunks, I guess."  She jumped down and ran for the buffet.  I grinned.  My sister ran up to me, followed by Sam, my other brother, and my parents.
"That was amazing!" exclaimed my sister, Mia.
"Nice work," stated my brother, Richard.
"Good work, Dear," my mom said.
"Well, I guess you'll be going to one of the routes now?" my dad asked.
"Yes, but before I go..." I noted, then walked up to where Brad was standing.
"Nice match," I said.  "Say, would you like to journey with me?"  I held out my hand.

Anya5544

9:23am Apr 13 2014

Normal User

((Allora?))

AlloraSilverfield

4:10pm Apr 13 2014

Normal User

Brad was completely shocked. "Wha... but... huh?" he said, completely baffled. "I um... I guess." He tried to cover up his shock. "I mean, it's no wonder you would try to come with me I mean you just got lucky I... You're a good trainer um... lemme go talk to my parents." And he practically ran the other direction. 
Your friend Jenny whacked you on the shoulder after he was gone. "Are you INSANE?" she asked, watching him walk away. "That guy?" she stared at you, baffled, but seeing as how you weren't backing down, she shrugged. "Fine, but I'll ONLY allow this if I can come too. I don't trust that guy as far as I can throw him..."
"Mander..." said her charmander in her arms. 

((Sorry! I'm responding to EVERYONE today lol))

Anya5544

7:40am Apr 14 2014

Normal User

I grinned.  It was instinct that drove me to try and form an alliance with Brad.  There were definitely going to be some adventures down mine and Katniss's path, and the more friends we'd have, the better.  Speaking of my Eevee, Kat had just ran up, with a platter of turkey slices and warm mashed potatoes in her mouth.  She held it up to me, trying to keep it from tilting to either side.
"For me?" I asked.  "Um, ok."  I took the plate, grabbed a nearby fork and knife, and dug in!  It was pretty good, with the mashed potatoes buttery and smooth, and the turkey juicy and piney.
"Sure, you can come!" I said between mouthfuls.  " By the way, did you come up with a name for your Charmander yet?" 

AlloraSilverfield

2:11pm Apr 14 2014

Normal User

Jenny chewed and swallowed a mouthful of potatoes, holding up her hand as she did so. "Her name is Flare. She's a female, pretty rare for a charmander I think." She stroked her head, and the fire lizard smiled. "Super cute too." Jenny's eyes followed Brad as he walked away. "Are you sure about this? He seems... I don't know, sketchy. We'll have to see I guess."
Just then, the bell rang, marking the end of graduation day. "Where do you want to meet tomorrow before we leave?" asked Jenny, walking next to you as people began to filter out of the courtyard. "Make sure you let the slime bag know too. Wouldn't want him getting lost."

Anya5544

7:48am Apr 15 2014

Normal User

"How about my cabin just outside of Saffron City?"  I said.  "It's the route that leads to Cerulean City, I think, and then after exploring it and getting one or two more Pokemon, we can challenge the Saffron gym leader!"  Without waiting for Jenny's reply,  I went and told Brad the news.  Then I went to my family to give my goodbyes. 
"We'll miss you," my mother stated,  "We'll miss you."
"Mom! You're...Choking...ME!"

AlloraSilverfield

1:09pm Apr 15 2014

Normal User

And so, you head home to your cabin in the woods. Being a well learned student, you know that gym leaders tune their pokemon teams based on the amount of badges that the challenger has, so challenging Saffron first would be an excellent choice. You look up some information on the gym leader, discovering she is a psychic type leader. What types are strong versus psychic pokemon?
Beside the gym, there is a fighting dojo where you could take your pokemon to do some extra training. This dojo would do well to increase their attack and defense.
You say goodnight to your parents, and pack your bag. You have with you 3 potions, 2 antidotes, 2 paralyze heals, 2 awakenings, 1 burn heal, 1 ice heal, 1 rare candy, and 5 regular pokeballs. You also have 20000 pokedollars ((equivalent to twenty american dollars.))

((Make sure in this post you describe yourself doing the activities above, what your parents say to you, what the cabin looks like, the surroundings and woods beyond, and any other information you would like to include!))

Anya5544

11:27am Apr 16 2014 (last edited on 7:08am Apr 29 2014)

Normal User

I groaned.  My parents were giving me and Kat a lecture.  
"No getting yourself into danger, alright?" said my mom.  Yeah, like being a Pokemon trainer has no real danger!   I thought, knowing my mom had never been as accepting of my chosen path as my father.  But what could you do?  After getting away from my parents and saying goodbye to my siblings, I talked with some of the people in Saffron City to discover more about the gym leader there.  I learned that the trainer, Sabrina, was a psychic Pokemon trainer, and began to wonder what Pokemon to use against psychic-type Pokemon.  "We'll ponder that in the morning, right, Katniss?" I asked my Eevee.  
"Vee!" agreed Kat, as I opened the door into my cabin.
It was a typical cabin in most senses, beside the fact that it was filled stuff about Pokemon and technology.  I grabbed an iPad and put on some of my favorite tunes and began to pack.  Once I finished I opened the window and looked outside.  The trees were blowing in the furious wind, the setting sun glowing pink and purple.  I walked upstairs to my bedroom, tired after the long day.  "Tired, girl?" I asked Katniss.
  I hardly heard her response. "Eev..."she moaned.  "I'll take that as a yes," I grinned and took her up to my bedroom.
((Say, may Kayla bring her iPad with her?))

AlloraSilverfield

12:53pm Apr 16 2014

Normal User

((Yes, she can!))

Jenny is waiting for you right on time the next morning, just out front. Flare was beside her feet, and she stretched and yawned as you approached. Jenny looked around skeptically. "Where is Brad? Guess he bailed. I knew that slimy good for noth-"
"I'm right here," said a voice, and Brad walked out from behind a tree, arms crossed, ekans draped across his shoulders like a scarf. "Jenny," he said, eying your friend.
"Brad," she said coldly. The tension was so thick, you could cut it with a knife. She turned back to you, ignoring Brad, who walked up closer to you guys. "Where do you want to go?"

((You could go north, towards Cerulean (though you probably wouldn't reach the city in just one day.) You could go south, into the city. Or east/west, into the woods to train/find pokemon. Beware! The woods are dangerous!))

Anya5544

7:35am Apr 17 2014

Normal User

I thought for a few minutes.  Since it would be best to challenge Sabrina first, not Cerulean just yet!   I deduced.  Going to Saffron City immediately would be pointless, we hardly have good Pokemon!  With no offense to Kat, of course!  I looked at my Pokemon and smiled.  I held my iPad in hand.
"How about the woods?  You two can decide the direction."

AlloraSilverfield

11:33am Apr 17 2014

Normal User

Jenny nodded, thinking for a second. "I say, we go that way," she said finally, pointing to the East.
Brad shook his head. "There's just water, and we don't have the means to catch a water pokemon just yet," he said. "Let's head that way." He pointed to the west. "There's a grassland that should be a good training ground."
Jenny sneered. "You just would do anything to disagree with the direction I picked! Just so you know, there are land based water pokemon, and pokemon in the treeline, you ding dong!" She whirled around to face you. "What do you think Kayla," she asked bluntly, eyes on Brad.

Anya5544

12:21pm Apr 17 2014

Normal User

I blinked.  Maybe there's a way out of this fight, I hoped.  I brought out my iPad and and turned on Netflix.  After searching for a few minutes, I found it.  Pokemon Indigo League.  I started up the first episode.
"Work it out yourselves, I'm watching this."

Anya5544

12:21pm Apr 17 2014

Normal User

((Kayla's going to wait until they're yelling at each other))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3