,¸¸,ø¤º°` Riyo's Win-a-Mil `°º¤ø,¸¸,

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12 Bookmark Thread
Riyo

12:14am Aug 24 2013

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Contest Extended `°º¤ø,¸¸,

Due to me spending all day looking for houses and being exhausted I'm giving this another day!

"You must always remember that the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing." - Alucard, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
Reaper

6:58pm Aug 24 2013 (last edited on 9:31pm Aug 24 2013)

Normal User

Happiest moment;
Once when I was 6 my little sister and I were playing along a beach on my birthday near where we live, and I was climbing in the caves with her and she raced off ahead, and I freaked cos I didn't know where she was but when I got out everyone had disappeared 0.0 and so I walked up the beach and found my sister waiting for me and we continued to walk home, and she made me open the door and all of my friends and family were in the lounge room and threw me a sudo surprise party and it was probably both the most scary and most happy day of my life (and I got a puppy) :L
TheDraliDragon

12:26am Aug 25 2013

Normal User

sudo
Happiest moment: When the love of my life said yes to going out with me :3

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Cloaked

12:27am Aug 25 2013

Normal User

Sudo
Happiest moment of mai young life.
Well I think it was my fifth birthday and I had a bunch of friends come over. We were sitting around my wicked homemade Pikachu cake when I noticed half of it was gone. I started to cry about then because I thought someone had eaten half mai cake. When I put mai hand on my face, someone started laughing. I had no clue why but then I looked at my elbow. Chocolate and yellow frosting went up my whole arm. I had put my elbow in my cake on accident. Everyone else got a plate while I got to eat off my elbow. c: That's why, to this day, it was the most embarrassing time and happiest of my time. Only time my mother let me eat off my elbow :U

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
futuregohan

12:28am Aug 25 2013

Normal User

happiest moment of my life was when i met my biological parents. i was given up when i was 3 years old. i was so happy to know who i looked like ect. they never married and fight like cats and dogs so i met them separately. i met my mom when i was 16 and my sisters and brother. i then met my biological dad when i was 18. i was so happy to meet him. my personality is so much like my birth moms but some of my interests are the same as him

sudo
Moe

12:37am Aug 25 2013

Normal User

The happiest I've been in a long time is when my cat came back home.
He had gotten out over the weekend, as we had people staying over who didn't seem to realize that our cats like to skulk and try to escape. Leo, my beloved bengal, slipped out. We were gone most of the day, and I was terrified that I wasn't home to look for him. While at home, I searched through the woods behind our house about five times a day, with no luck. There was no trace of him ever even exisitng. On the third night of his disappearance, I decided to put up some posters. I walked up the street, taped a couple of shoddily written posters on the stop signs, and trudged back home. My sister came downstairs to help me go out one last time, before dark. 
After getting all our gear together, treats, bug swatter, flashlight, we opened the door.
"MROOOOOOOOW." A high pitched meow came from the pot right beside our door. Everything dropped from my sister and I's hand as we tried to usher our poor kitty into the house. I crawled over to him, anxious about him bolting, and scooped him up. I cried so hard into his fur, but I was simply overjoyed that he had come back. Leo is my precious baby.

In short, my reunion with my missing cat was the happiest moment of my life.

Riyo

9:58am Aug 25 2013 (last edited on 9:58am Aug 25 2013)

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Contest Over `°º¤ø,¸¸,

"You must always remember that the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing." - Alucard, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
Riyo

5:24pm Aug 25 2013

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` The Current Contest `°º¤ø,¸¸,
http://images.rescreatu.com/items/tokens/2/1000k.png
The winner will receive 1,000,000 TU.

What's your favorite food?

Talk about your favorite food - when you first had it, why you like it so much, etc. Is it a dish your family makes? A dish that you make? Is it your favorite thing to get when you dine out?

~~~

Current Raffle Prize

Any pet in the "Win-a-Mil Prizes" category in my ranch.

To enter for the raffle prize, include the word "Sudo" in your post with your entry! 

Ends on August 26th at 11:59pm, Eastern Standard Time.

Riyo

5:35pm Aug 25 2013

Normal User

My favorite food is sushi/sashimi.

The first time I ever had it, it was just a California roll. After that I had real sushi with raw fish at a small restaurant near my school, after a friend brought me there. I brought several people there on dates and friend-dates and I tried a new special roll every time.

I've even made sushi rolls at home a couple of times, but it's never as good as restaurant stuff. Mostly because I can't get the rice just right.

When I got my first paycheck ever, I spent $70 on a sushi boat that I split with my brother. It was awesome.

Then I discovered Chirashi! Assorted raw fish over rice. God, it's so delicious. Half the time I don't even know what kind of fish I'm eating, but I love all of it. 

Then about a week ago, another friend of mine took me to this newer Japanese restaurant and I finally got one of those huge sushi rolls on a super decorated plate. I seriously could barely fit the slices into my mouth. It was so good but it's so expensive cries all over the place

Cloaked

5:50pm Aug 25 2013

Normal User

Alright, I'll start this of also ^^
Sudo

My favorite food is Tatortot casserole with cheese on top. But get this, there is no tatortots. It's basically just hamburger meat, mashpotatoes, and a bunch of cheese on top. The weird thing is, is my mother can cook it. Yeah, she is the only one who can cook it. My mother's epic skills in cooking include setting fires to the oven more often than not. She tried making cake out of those boxes and burnt it :I Who burns cake? Then she tried making Indian fry bread and set the stove on fire. She tried to throw sugar on the fire, but the fire ate it and grew bigger. Finally I doused it out with some dirt from outside. But the mess took FOREVER to clean up. My mom decided to make something random that day, and that was how the casserole came to exist. I can cook it, but it doesn't taste the same as when my mom cooks it, and no restaurant seems to have it.

fawn

6:10pm Aug 25 2013

Normal User

My favorite food?
Oh goodness. Don't make me choose.
But, since I have to choose...
My favorite food is crab.
Not sudo, not cake... but crab:
Oh my gosh I love, love, LOVE crab. I'm a vegetarian, but crab is my guilty pleasure. I came to love it because I go to Red Lobster every year on my birthday (seafood is my favorite food all around) and one year I decided to try crab.
I fell in love that day.
So now, every year on my birthday, I'll eat as much crab as possible. I can eat it by the pound, man. I especially like it with warm butter.
Mmm. c;
I'll eat krab, which is an artificial crab, just as readily. 

Rayquaza

6:28pm Aug 25 2013

Normal User

~ Sudo ~

My favourite food/meal is pancakes :D my favourite topping on them is lemon juice and sugar, omnomnom, we have them every year on pancake day and as often as I can! 

Kurrabi

7:00pm Aug 25 2013

Normal User

This is so nice of you Riyo.

My favorite food, let's see, my favorite food would have to be yellow tail and scallion sushi rolls. These have a special place in my heart because every year on my birthday me and my mom go out to lunch and we usually go to get sushi, the yellow tail and scallion rolls are my favorite at the restaurant.

~Sudo~

Looking for an Albino Sheafu, offering pure!
charmens

12:13am Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Sudo
my favorite food: eggrolls XD simple and plain yes, but my aunt handmakes them, when i was little i ate sooo many everyone else got mad.. so they told me the eggs in the egg rolls were from spiders... i was like.. spider babies taste good XD

InfernoFire

12:47am Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Sudo

My favourite food is Beef Sausages because they are just so yummy!

ErisedMoonstone65

10:01am Aug 26 2013

Normal User

SUDO
My favorite food is 
MOONCAKE!! :D
Okay, so it's a traditional Chinese food and is normally eaten during the mooncake festival. There are lots of flavors and colors but I prefer the old-fashioned ones which is baked to a crisp golden-brown. Inside, there is a brownish filling which is almost solid but you can still bite through it. Yum! There is an egg yolk in the middle, not the normal egg yolk you find in eggs but I'm not sure whether you know this or not but uh, the egg yolk in salted eggs?? It's still like a normal egg yolk but it's not liquid more like a ball of egg yolk. I would normally choose white lotus seed paste because it's delicious in my opinion. I'm not really sure when I first tasted it cause for some weird reason I can't remember much about my childhood days ._. but I think I have been eating it all my life. I helped my mom make mooncakes once but it's not baked. We made the crust, put the filling in, made the design on it then put it in the fridge for about a few hours. Well, I wouldn't say mooncakes can be easily bought year-round, it's more like it's only available for a short period only during the mooncake festival. Sooooo that's about it I guess. Thanks! :D 
SkyeNight

10:08am Aug 26 2013

Normal User

sudo
My favorite food is crispy shrimp spring rolls. It's like shrimp eggrolls, but the shrimp isn't grinded up and it doesn't have as much vegetables in the mix.It's a really simple dish, but I love it. My family always makes it for parties and it's always really popular too. The first time I had it was at a party and my mom was the one who made it. It was love at first taste. I was around five years old, i think. I don't really remember how old since it was something I ate a lot during my childhood. I still get to have some occasionally, but not as often as when i was younger so it's slightly disappointing, but I enjoy every chance I get.

UKiss <3
Everly

2:08pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

Sudo~

I'd have to say my guilty pleasure is...Calamari with aioli sauce.
It's like my favourite food. EVAR.

When I was little, my parents used to take me out to White Spot with my younger sister.
At the time, they were convinced we wouldn't eat it if we found out it was...squid.
So, they called them, "Onion rings".
So, when the waiter would take our order my dad would say:
"Could we have the onion rings?" while glancing at us and pointing at the calamari.
And I absolutely loved them. We always got a huge serving.
Usually my sister and I would eat half of them.
And that was just an appetizer.
My mom still occasionally makes it at home.
I will still eat lots of it. But now that my sister knows it's squid, she doesn't like eating it.
She won't eat the occasional bits that aren't like "onion rings".
I will still eat most pieces, but I mean if they are the occasional piece that's just breaded squid...
Then I'll either eat it with my eyes closed or won't eat it.
Sorry squiddies! D8

Riyo

12:21am Aug 28 2013

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Contest Extended `°º¤ø,¸¸,

Ends on August 28th at 11:59pm, Eastern Standard Time.

Gatara

8:56pm Aug 28 2013

Normal User

My favorite food begins with the letter P and ends in G and is a fish.  It is slimy and oh so perfect, with it's two eyes and tiny little body.  Have you guessed it yet?  No? Let me continue then.  These fish are deep fried, and are sold at big events in Finland and other places in Northern Europe.  Alright well enough hints!  It is herring of the pickle... Pickled herring!  My first encounter with this heavenly fish deep fried was at a rock concert in Viitasaari, Finland.  My real first encounter was when I was very little, younger then my own memories.  I use to like this fish so much I didn't like ice cream when I was little >.<.  It is so fun to see all my friends that aren't use to eating it freak out at school when I bring some with me.  My family use to make it but now alas it is ENSANILY HARD to make!  You have to get it just right for me to like it...

um... hi?
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12