Weirdest named pet you've purchased doing Phaeda's scan quest?

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
lilindar

4:57pm Jan 28 2012

Normal User

O_o ........... I just bought a sepia vogar named OprahWinfrey. 
During all the random pet searches I've been doing, the most amusing part has been seeing all the hilarious names in the rancher shops. XD Please post your findings. 

I can't decide what color to dye Oprah. 8< Do you think she'd like Orchid? Or maybe Amber?
Reptylienx

5:42pm Jan 28 2012

Normal User

I've been wanting the name "sylth" for some time, as its a character from another game I play. I purchased a sepia meiko from rancher shop without even glancing at the name - I was planning to release it afterwards. However, when I finally did take a peek at the name, it said Sylth. I was so happy :)

:)
Phos

5:01am Jan 30 2012

Normal User

I bought SirBob. :D
Silly name, it's rather cute.

lilindar

4:22am Feb 1 2012

Normal User

I love the happy accident of discovering a name you've been wanting. ><

I found Inova, a character name from my own headworld. Not even on a pet I was really super wanting, but IT HAD THE NAME. *buys*
3mmique

4:39am Feb 1 2012

Normal User

I found the name "Esio" bought it because it's the closest
I'm gonna get to the real thing |D

Even though I am currently babysitting "Ezio" ;_;

мα∂ηεss ωιℓℓ cσηsυмε үσυ...
Zen

4:56pm Feb 1 2012 (last edited on 4:58pm Feb 1 2012)

Artist

i found one called PrawnStar on a  Skaldyr which i thought was brilliant XD 

Jzbelle

9:23am Feb 2 2012

Normal User

Finding names you already wanted is awesome, congrats!  Lilindar, OprahWinfrey should DEFINITELY be Orchid...get it?  The Color Purple?  :D  (I live for puns.)  "PrawnStar" I definitely would have kept, that's hilarious.

I like some silly names that I find better than actual "real words".  I found Kayokis named "FlyingBunny", "LittlePuffyDude" and "IAmIronMan" (that one was while scanning for low-priced pets for something else), but my favorite cheap-o find was one named "MasterKayoki".  XD

zlo

10:00pm Feb 2 2012

Normal User

Actually, I haven't found any names weirder than the ones in my own rancher shop.  *recognizes the name 'Prawnstar'*  Yeah, I was proud of thinking up that name.  Took way longer to sell than I thought. XD 

and the other day I sold "Necklaceration" 8D
Iceheart46

5:51pm Feb 3 2012

Normal User

VeraWang, the cream Murren.

Turned out she had already been scanned though 8c

- ☀ -
hiiii. you can call me ice.
bands took over my life and
i laugh too hard at bad jokes.
meh. x
- ☀ -
LadyCassiaJNorcen

10:47pm Feb 3 2012

Normal User

I got a Sepia Chimby from the forest. Her name is SandWhiner. O.0
lilindar

7:26pm Feb 6 2012

Normal User

I BOUGHT rn"Necklaceration"!!!!! Ahahaha! I did get it for its wtf factor. Pretty sure I still have it.
House

9:20pm Feb 6 2012 (last edited on 12:45pm Feb 7 2012)

Normal User

It wasn't a creatu I had bought, but rather found in the forest... DerpyChimby xD I just had to keep him. I actually saw him in a rancher shop to begin with and then someone must have bought him for Kir and dumped him in the forest. It was so ironic for me to find him xD

Edit: I forgot that its name was DerpyGerbil on a cream chimby xD

Kyogre

10:58am Feb 7 2012

Support

i bought a black uilus named FingerMe a while ago 0_0 and i just found a nattie draqua named Lopes

Go to page: 1