Flight Rising

Go to page: 1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 141 Bookmark Thread
holidays321

2:06pm Sep 21 2013 (last edited on 2:09pm Sep 21 2013)

Normal User

Fuzzle- I know I found her selling for 5k, I love tundra's <3!

I have taken the liberty to post her here!

primary- maize tundra

secondary- black basic

tertiary- ice basic

Imagine her as a wildclaw! ;-;

c:
Fuzzle

2:29pm Sep 21 2013

Normal User

Holiday: Yes! Female tundras are lovely. A lot of people don't like 'em, and I can see why, but I think colors on them are lovely. :)
And I dunno about a Wildclaw. :/ She would look pretty, but I don't think her Primary color would look near as nice. It just wouldn't have that... Gradient shine that the tundra female has.

holidays321

2:41pm Sep 21 2013

Normal User

fuzzle- Yes, I must agree the female tundra just looks a little... I dunno... Maybe it's how the shadow is placed, certain parts are darker, it makes her look really pretty. 

c:
Fuzzle

2:54pm Sep 21 2013

Normal User

Holiday: Yeah. That and just how the tundra's fur works. Like, the shorter fur is that cream color while the longer fur is white so the stripes interchange in color. :) Just very pretty.

holidays321

2:59pm Sep 21 2013 (last edited on 3:00pm Sep 21 2013)

Normal User

I was just taking a quick peak in the auction, I'm trying to save up for an imp y'know look at what I found.

A gembond eyespot male ridgie for 30k, pearlies don't even have gembond dragons sellin' for 30k. I felt really bad for the poor dear.

male
primary- spring basic
secondary- silver eyespots
tertiary- carmine gembond

He is a little bright-colored, but that makes him special ;-;. 

The way ridgies are treated, it's nonsense. I love how the females look, even if you don't like 'em you don't go and sell them for 30k it had gembond people! /cough cough/ anyways, pearlies are so cheap they can be exalted. What is happening to Flight Rising?

c:
Fuzzle

3:17pm Sep 21 2013

Normal User

Yeah, I'd say it's his colors that got him knocked down in price. :/ Most people just don't like odd combos like that. But dude, if you Scatterscrolled him you could end up with one awesome dragon. :) I'm pretty lucky with those so I could give it a shot if you wanted to try.

And I'm afraid it's the whole "supply and demand" of the economy. :/ Happens in real life too. As supply goes up, demand either stays neutral or goes down depending on how many buyers there are. And when demand goes down, so do prices. And with FR, since we don't have new people coming in, it's just getting worse and worse.
Of course, the economy is still broken even if it is doing a natural thing. 'Cause unlike in real life, when demand goes down, the supply doesn't eventually stop on FR. :/ 'Cause people can just keep breeding and making more dragons.

Of course, I still don't understand the whole gem inflation that's happened. 

Greed

3:20pm Sep 21 2013

Normal User

Found a Plague egg today and decided to try my luck and hatch it and this little fella came out of it :3

Primary: Obsidian Basic
Secondary: Maroon Basic
Tertiary: White Basic

A pretty Icecream. Please feed her a berry if you would be so kind! Even better if you are not logged in/a member, as I will get points from it!
Fuzzle

3:23pm Sep 21 2013

Normal User

Blue: o.o That is a NICE hatch! Not only a Gen-one (that a lot of people for whatever reason are obsessed with), but it's a cutie with a lovely combo of colors and nearly matching eyes. :)

Greed

3:26pm Sep 21 2013

Normal User

Fuzzle: I know :o and to think i was even considering selling the egg at first. Ack! lol

A pretty Icecream. Please feed her a berry if you would be so kind! Even better if you are not logged in/a member, as I will get points from it!
Greed

3:27pm Sep 21 2013

Normal User

Fuzzle:I might keep him and later turn him into a Spiral dragon for a mate for my other one :D

Fuzzle

3:31pm Sep 21 2013

Normal User

Blue: That Midnight cutie you got? :3 Yes, I think he could be a very nice mate for her. He'd be a neat Spiral too.

holidays321

3:34pm Sep 21 2013 (last edited on 3:35pm Sep 21 2013)

Normal User

fuzzle- I know it's sad, but more people are looking for brighter colored dragons nowadays then they were in the past. Hrrng well, lol I'm broke no scatter scrolls for me ;-; lol. I really need to start saving up to get myself an imp don't I XP?

Edit- just saw bluekirby's post.

bluekirby- He's quite a cutie ;3

c:
Greed

3:42pm Sep 21 2013

Normal User

holidays321: Thank you :)

Fuzzle

3:52pm Sep 21 2013

Normal User

Holiday: Yeah. Lol. Saving is generally good. X3 I was doing that... But then I bought things and stuff just went downhill from there. XD

Kurrabi

5:07pm Sep 21 2013 (last edited on 5:08pm Sep 21 2013)

Normal User

I just got my first Imp recently, I actually wanted a male, but this little girl stole my heart <3

[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=704983]
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7050/704983_350.png[/img]
[/url]

Guys, this is Freya.

*EDIT* How are you guys making the images work?

Looking for an Albino Sheafu, offering pure!
Greed

5:10pm Sep 21 2013

Normal User

Anyone else having trouble with Runes of the Arcanist? Everytime i try to play it and complete a lvl it hangs until the time runs out and even when the time runs out it still continues to hang :(

holidays321

6:10pm Sep 21 2013

Normal User

Kurrabi- You go to your dragon lair click on the dragon somewhere in the dragons little profile there should be a button that says "generate code" copy and paste it onto your res forum post, and then click edit post and save. That's how I do it at least c;.

What is your name on fr, mine is Holi. Friend me? c:

c:
Noctre

6:33pm Sep 21 2013

Normal User

Hey guys ^^ Friendly reminder that the Earth flight is going to lose dominance here soon, so if anyone wants a discount on anything, just let me know. Username is Noctre on FR ^^

Fuzzle

10:20pm Sep 21 2013

Normal User

Noctre: I would... But I'm still broke. XD

Kurrabi: What I do is I go to the dragon's page, right click and click "copy image URL" and then when I get here I click on the little icon that is a picture with a pencil over it and past the url there. :)

Blue: I haven't played the games in weeks. XD Every once in a while I'll play a game of Shock Switch but that's about it.

Pegasus

10:49pm Sep 21 2013 (last edited on 10:50pm Sep 21 2013)

Support

Just bought this girl :

HUGE purchase for me, cost 155k :/ Is iridescent one of the more popular/expensive genes? xD I love DG drags, hoping to scroll some of my drags or replace with DG ones.

My very first Skydancer too :D

I bought this PC the other day but I don't know if I LOVE her. Might eventually resell : 

However I impulse bought this pretty guy, even though he has a single gene. I love pink and white ;o;

Go to page: 1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 141