Flight Rising

Go to page: 1 ... 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129 ... 141 Bookmark Thread
Punk

10:19pm Sep 20 2013

Normal User

i used the scatter scroll on the Ridgeback and boy was i surprised!!

here are his new colors :

PrimaryCoal Basic
SecondaryLavender Freckle
TertiaryMaize Basic

Work in progress
Fuzzle

10:21pm Sep 20 2013 (last edited on 10:26pm Sep 20 2013)

Normal User

Punk: Oho! He got pretty! :3 I bet he'd look pretty neat with the Underbelly gene with that Maize tertiary.

Edit: Lol. I blame you for this. XD I suddenly wanted to use a Scatterscroll and test me luck again and I just so happened to have a PC I got earlier for free in a trade. He was originally Soil/Caribbean. Now he's.
Charcoal/Navy/Blue

And I like him so much better. :)

Kahlan

12:03am Sep 21 2013

Normal User

I finally got myself an imperial! :)
He is so cute!!!
He's Shadow Speckle/Aqua Stripes/Seafoam

Fuzzle

12:21am Sep 21 2013

Normal User

Kah: Someone got a pretty Imperial! :) Lol. Welcome to the "I just go my first Imperial" club, though yours is much cuter than mine. :3 Plus those matching eyes yours has just... He's lovely.

Kahlan

12:24am Sep 21 2013 (last edited on 12:30am Sep 21 2013)

Normal User

Fuzzle: Thanks! I don't remember if I saw yours. I'll
have to go look. And I totally fell in love with him!

EDIT: I love the gold on yours though! I've always liked gold tiger :)

EDIT 2: Hey Fuzzle, if you ever get a double banana out of your double
goldenrod and double gold breeding pair, let me know! :) If you're selling,
that is. Especially if it's a tundra :) I love banana.

Fuzzle

12:28am Sep 21 2013 (last edited on 12:30am Sep 21 2013)

Normal User

Kah: I can't say I blame you. He's very pretty. <3 His colors and everything just go so well together.
Lol. And I can just show you my boy.
He's Gold/Coal/Leaf. I've named him Pharaoh. Seemed fitting. I want to get him a Goldenrod/Maize Wildclaw to be his permanent mate, but.... Like, 90% of all dragons with that color are Exalted. |D
Edit: And slightly late reply there. XD Oh well. I do like the Tiger on him. :) I was honestly hoping for a Goldenrod boy. But Gold is just a nice.

Kahlan

12:31am Sep 21 2013 (last edited on 12:37am Sep 21 2013)

Normal User

Fuzzle: aw that's a shame! I would think those would
have been kept. Hmm idk. Oh and idk if you saw the
second edit I did to my last post lol

EDIT: and ya know I guess that does sound
right about the exalting. I mean I don't
personally like goldenrod, but I know a lot of
other people do. It's popular.

Fuzzle

12:37am Sep 21 2013

Normal User

Kah: I would too, but apparently not. XD It looks great in my opinion, especially with Clown. Heh, and the half of them that's left are on abandoned accounts and the rest are not for sale. Just my luck.
And I just saw it. XD I certainly will let you know if I get a double Banana. :) I like Banana too. It's a pretty yellow. 

Kahlan

12:38am Sep 21 2013 (last edited on 12:38am Sep 21 2013)

Normal User

Fuzzle: well I'm off to bed :) I work all day tomorrow.

EDIT: thanks! Yeah it's super pretty!

Fuzzle

12:44am Sep 21 2013

Normal User

Kah: Alright. :) Have a good sleep!

Fuzzle

2:48am Sep 21 2013 (last edited on 3:11am Sep 21 2013)

Normal User

I got two nests of three with my Ridgebacks. And I booned them. ._. I have no regrets. Ridgies everone! :D

Female - White Clown/Ivory Seraph/Seafoam

Male - Obsidian Clown/Sunshine Eye Spots/Emerald
He's perfect for all those people looking for Halloween dragons. XD

Female - Coal Clown/Green Eye Spots/Steel

Male - Silver Clown/Sky Freckle/Royal

Female - Black Clown/Swamp Freckle/Storm
She's got some camo wings going on. :3

Female - White Tiger/Leaf Freckle/Charcoal
The only Tiger one. XD

Lovely bunch. :) Though they'll be a pain-in-the-butt to sell.

holidays321

6:32am Sep 21 2013

Normal User

http://trollslum.net/fr?id=50,45,6,8,45,39,1

I realized your impie had similar colors to my girl, (wc) Penny? I still forgot to name her Penny (has been really busy).

Here she is if you forgot:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=24210&tab=dragon&did=531335

Just wanted to show you, lol.

c:
holidays321

6:33am Sep 21 2013 (last edited on 8:59am Sep 21 2013)

Normal User

http://trollslum.net/fr?id=50,45,6,8,45,39,1

I realized your impie had similar colors to my girl, (wc) Penny? I still forgot to name her Penny (has been really busy).

Here she is if you forgot:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=24210&tab=dragon&did=531335

Just wanted to show you, lol.

She's not goldenrod/maize but I just thought of showing you.

c:
Nomzisaur

9:40am Sep 21 2013

Normal User

Fuzzle- those ridgies are beautiful!!!! *-* are any of them for sale? :p

Fuzzle

11:34am Sep 21 2013

Normal User

Holiday: She is close, isn't sh? :) I'm not too big of a fan of Fire as a primary, but hey, if you want to do a one-time breeding between those two when his cool-down is up, I'd be happy to. c:

Nomz: All of them. XD I'm not keeping any this time around. I have planned to donate one to a raffle though. Haven't decided which one yet. It's either gonna be the Black female or possibly the White Tiger.

holidays321

12:15pm Sep 21 2013

Normal User

Fuzzle- Lol, her cooldown is in 19 days. If I haven't found anyone that has a pretty imp that'll suit her during that time, I'd probably be willing to wait a little while for your impie to be able to breed. Fire is a popular color to some breeders, I do tend to like a little lighter color like the colors gold or sand. The range is really small though, and there's no pink (lol). I'd probably be willing to see how the babies turn out.

c:
Fuzzle

12:31pm Sep 21 2013

Normal User

Holiday: Aha! Yeah. |D That is quite a difference. Lol. Well, I wish you good luck with finding a different temporary mate for her, hopefully one with a secondary gene so that way you'd be guarantee'd secondary ones. :) And you're right. Fire is popular to some. I like it as a secondary, but not as a primary. ^^; I'm one of those weird people.
Ah well, if you can't find her a mate in that time my boy is open (and yay! No chance of pink! XD ). And lookie what I just got! :D The owner just hatched her a few hours ago and sold her to me. X3
She's Goldenrod/Maize/White. :) It'll be a while before she's ready to breed with my boy, so no worries there. c: But she still pretty. Her eyes clash. XD ... But she still pretty!

holidays321

1:01pm Sep 21 2013

Normal User

fuzzle- She is pretty, if you turned her into a wc (which I think you plan to do, lol) she'd be a perfect mate for your boy. Yeah her cooldown is 19 days but I might as well start hunting for a possible mate now! Don't want all the pretty ones to be taken >.> /goes to post forum thread/ wish me luck! :D

c:
holidays321

1:02pm Sep 21 2013

Normal User

EDIT- just checked her and she'll be ready to breed in 16 days, lol.

c:
Fuzzle

1:20pm Sep 21 2013 (last edited on 1:24pm Sep 21 2013)

Normal User

Holiday: Yup, she will be. :) She'll also be getting at least a Clown gene, 'cause Goldenrod Clown is just as lovely as Speckle Goldenrod. X3
And good luck to you. :) I'm sure you'll find one for her. I started looking for my Wildclaws, Storm and Radar, mates when they were sixteen days on their cool-down and found them mates within four... Five days. Something like that. Just keep the thread bumped. :)

Edit: Also, I just saw your Maize female tundra and my gosh is she pretty. o.o Wit that Tiger gene. She looks fantastic. <3 

Go to page: 1 ... 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129 ... 141