Uh oh {Greek gods & goddesses RP} There's trouble coming this way! {9 spots open only}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Mechromancer

8:24pm Oct 3 2010

Normal User

"Yes. But, my mother is watching everything with Zeus. She just can't hear what I'm saying."Akila said.

(Banner made by Kina)
Funlover6

8:28pm Oct 3 2010

Normal User

Silin nodded, "yes... they are watching...YOU." she smiled wickedly...  she remained in the shade, "If only there was more then one of you." she said, pinching the bridge of her nose in thought.

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

emeraldwing

8:29pm Oct 3 2010

Normal User

((i will get on tommorrow and post but i gtg to bed now, there is school tommorrow, so i suggest you sleep so you can stay awake for that french test funna))

\r\n
Mechromancer

8:33pm Oct 3 2010

Normal User

(Okay, Em, goodnight.) Akila smirked. "I'm liking this. But how long will I be able to pull this off?"She asked.

(Banner made by Kina)
Funlover6

8:37pm Oct 3 2010

Normal User

((Looks like I got to sleep as well... see you tomorrow))

Silin smiled, "Here's my plan... in this world there is AT LEAST one place even Zeus almighty cant see... Yukita or i take the form of you, and you of a man... then the rest of the plan is already made." she smiled wickedly, "And just so long as our parents dont get suspicious... When suspicion arrises we lay low for a bit."

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Mechromancer

8:39pm Oct 3 2010

Normal User

"Okay. I love your ideas. They're awesome."She said.

(Me too.)

(Banner made by Kina)
emeraldwing

3:45pm Oct 7 2010

Normal User

((bump... I dont know what to post.. can we time skip to the feast or what ever it was they were invited to.))

\r\n
Mechromancer

3:46pm Oct 7 2010

Normal User

(Yeah.)

(Banner made by Kina)
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5