Uh oh {Greek gods & goddesses RP} There's trouble coming this way! {9 spots open only}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Mechromancer

10:29pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

((Lol. *Tackles Funneh*))

(Banner made by Kina)
Funlover6

10:32pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

((*tis tackled* I luff you tri <3))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Mechromancer

11:18pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

((Luff ya too Funneh<3))

(Banner made by Kina)
emeraldwing

7:25am Sep 25 2010 (last edited on 9:32am Oct 3 2010)

Normal User

//~Name~// Yukita (yuki)

//~Age~// immortal

//~Gender~// Female

//~Mother or Father~// Ares

//~Personality~// She is quiet and careful, always thinking of the outcome of an action. Her emotions can be read like an open book, but her thoughts are a mistery to everyone but her sister. She is skilled when it comes to a fight, especially with her hands as well as being swift on her feet, and has the ability to be in the right place at the right time.

//~History~// Rp it out.

//~Other~// Silininia is her twin sister(?)

~~

//~Name~// Hades

//~Age~// Immortal

//~Gender~// male

//~Mother or Father~// N/A

//~Personality~// Other than the normal social failureness of the god of the underworld, he takes great pride in his son, and will stop what ever he is doing for Yurldious.

//~History~// *We all know about his issues*

//~Other~// His son is Yurldious

~~

//~Name~// Catellina

//~Age~// 17

//~Gender~// Female

//~Mother or Father~// She doesnt know

//~Personality~// She tends to trust her judgement, which hardly ever lets her down. She can sniff out friend from foe, but even if a person is friend Catellina doesnt trust easily.

//~History~// Abandoned at birth, Catellina was found by a local merchant, where she was raised and taught by the man. For a merchant, the man was pretty wealthy and had even been called up to the palace a couple of times, for the queen to look at his goods. Catellina always wore some of the finest cloths in public but she didnt enjoy taking the money that her adopted father spent on her alone.

//~Other~// Her more favored god is Ares and she constantly watches the men fight, going off to practice in secret.

\r\n
emeraldwing

3:48pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

((bumparoo... just so i will know that i will be on, when do we start this thing>))

\r\n
Mechromancer

5:56pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

((We'll start in a bit.))

(Banner made by Kina)
Funlover6

6:01pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

((wootness ^^))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Mechromancer

6:09pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

((Can some people make some humans?))

(Banner made by Kina)
Funlover6

6:26pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

((of course ^^ a few seconds))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Mechromancer

6:29pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

(('Kay.))

(Banner made by Kina)
Marshall

10:10pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

(( Heeere we go. ))

Name: Akesios Lycia (Ake <3)
Mother or Father: Apollo
Personality: He's usally friendly, bright, and easy-going. He's very creative, excelling in music and the arts, but can be quite aloof when his interest is lost, as with.. all of his other studies. As such, he's usually viewed as something of a slacker. He can be a little vindictive if someone really crosses him, however, his nice-guy exterior lost. It usually doesn't come down to this, though, as Ake has a long fuse.
History: He's never really been interested in talking about it. Says he doesn't have any interesting stories.
Other: Nothing really. Creeped out by bugs.

[No sig right now, move alone.]
Mechromancer

10:12pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

(( Accepted Marshall.))

(Banner made by Kina)
innagong

7:34am Sep 26 2010

Normal User

((.....Last time I checked, Hades was very much male.))

Flashbacks, warm nights,
Almost left behind.
Suitcases of memories,
Time after time.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
emeraldwing

8:15am Sep 26 2010

Normal User

((Crap thanks inna, its old habbit... i dont usualy play guys, so.... lol i am such a fail))

\r\n
Funlover6

11:05am Sep 26 2010

Normal User

//~Name~//  Mores

//~Age~// 19

//~Gender~// male

//~Mother or Father~//Achilus and Driana of Troy

//~Personality~// rp it out

//~History~// *shrugs*

//~Other~// Drakius (drake) is his twin brother

~~~~

//~Name~// Drakius (drake)

//~Age~// 19

//~Gender~// male

//~Mother or Father~//Achilis and Driana of Troy

//~Personality~// rp it out

//~History~//*shrug*

//~Other~// Mores is twin brother

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Mechromancer

1:06pm Sep 26 2010

Normal User

(9Accepted Funneh. I suppose we should start soon.))

(Banner made by Kina)
Funlover6

1:09pm Sep 26 2010

Normal User

((splee :)  Im ready :D ))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Mechromancer

1:23pm Sep 26 2010

Normal User

Akila woke up and went into a room where her mother was. "Mom, why do I have to go to human school?"She asked Aphrodite. She grabbed her some food and started to eat.

(~Fail.~)

(Banner made by Kina)
Funlover6

1:50pm Sep 26 2010 (last edited on 2:09pm Sep 26 2010)

Normal User

Mores and Drake arrived at the academy at dawn... they were both educated, and their family was in the upper clas.s.  After graduating, they both followed in their father's footsteps and enrolled in a training academy, readying themselves for the war that was soon approaching.  The city of Troy prayed to Ares every night, pleading for their safety in battle.  Drake withdrew a sword from its heath and swung it skillfully through the air.  "Well my dear brother, I wish you luck in your challenge." he stated, nodding his head in acknowledgement.  Mores looked up, "My brother, Drakius...  I wish you the same." he responded as the pair arrived at the vast gates.  Their armor shimered in Apollo's dawn and their training commenced.

~

Yurldious rose from his bed chamber in the pits of the underworld...  He stood up, his fine build pulsing as he gripped a large stone, throwing it to the side... the boulder served as a door to his chamber.  He emerged to his father's domain...the great Hades, God of the Underworld.  He strode through the safe path, ignoring the dead souls that drifted, greedily reaching for him, begging him to save them from their suffering.  He ignored the sorry mortals, and came to his father's throne room.  The aweful Persephonie standing by his side, for it was the colder months, and Persephonie would be with them for the next half of the year.  He smirked and came to his knees in front of Hades, "My dear father, Hades, son of Cronus, brother of Zeus and Posiedon...  I kneel before you asking for a breath in the fresh air... let me see the humans as I take the form of one of their own..." he said in a respectful whisper, bowing his head low to the floor.

~

Silininia strode down a large stone path, in the temple of Ares, God of war, father of herself and Yukita...  She strode gracefully through the vast halls, she came to the great god's side, kneeling beside his throne, and taking his hand in both of hers..."My dear father, you have called for my precense?" she whispered in a feminine tone that much resembled Ares himself...  Her dark green eyes gazed up at her creator, strong and dangerous, ready for a challenge.  Her light brown locks fell gently over her shoulders, her bare shoulders framed in beautiful flesh of ivory. 

~

Ares gazed upon his daughter, a true beauty amoung Olympus, both she and her sister, the twins of his blood.  He wrapped his hand around hers, "My beautiful Silininia, I have a task for you to complete, I ask for you to travel out of my temple and focus your attention on the city of Troy... they have been pleading for my blessing through the great upcoming battle... and I ask for you to alert me if they deserve my protection." he replied in a strong, godlike tone.  "Those of Olympus have agreed to this task, and I do not expect failure to one like yourself." he completed, turning his head and stroking the cheek of his daughter.

Silin gazed upon her father, nodding her head, she took his hand in hers and kissed the ring that wrapped around his finger.  She stood and retreated from his side, going down the marble steps and coming in front of the great throne where her father was seated... she collapsed to her knees and lowered her head to the floor.  "Yukita and I will not fail you, my creator... I will not let our blood go to shame or your name perish in vain." she swore.  She collected her skirts in her hands and disappeared from the throne room.

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Mechromancer

1:56pm Sep 26 2010

Normal User

"Because, you need a proper education. And, I would like you to find a guy.. You're very beautiful, and indian. You got the greek part from me, and the Indian blood from your father."Aphrodite said. Akila sighed and looked down at her cereal. She looked back up and Aphrodite. "Fine. I'll go."She said. "Good. Now have a good day. Don't fall inlove with a Trojian!"Akila's mother said. Akila nodded and hugged her mother goodbye. She left the house and went on her way to school. She saw two boys. She spotted one that she liked. Drake.

(Banner made by Kina)
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5