Uh oh {Greek gods & goddesses RP} There's trouble coming this way! {9 spots open only}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Funlover6

4:35pm Sep 28 2010

Normal User

Drake made a quick movement, throwing his blade with a tremendous amount of force, it rocketed through the air and was only stopped when it became inlodged in the target... missing the center by a mere centemeter or so.  He cussed under his breath, and glared at his brother.  Mores smirked, and rose his bow, he pulled an arrow out of the quiver and released the string, he shot three arrows, each landing perfectly in the center target.  Drake rolled his eyes and tripped his brother so he collapsed to the ground... before sprinting at a surprisingly swift pace dispite his armor.  Mores was quick to rebound and the two brothers tackled each other to the ground, wrestling in the dust as they did as young boys.  It was Drake who knocked Mores to the ground and put a foot atop his brothers chest in victory... a lovely young girl stood across the hills... "Who's that maiden?" he asked, his gaze drifting towards the girl.  Mores smirked and grabbed his brothers foot, pulling him to the ground and preventing escape as he placed his own foot across the mid of his back... "I am not quite sure...never have I laid eyes on one such as her." he replied.

Silin gathered her skirts and went at a swift pace, coming at a halt in front of the vast doors framed in gold and silvers, she pushed it open, "My sister, Yukita...  Our creater and giver of life, Ares god of War... has requested us to lay a seige on the city of Troy and determin if their prays are worth anwsering for the great war approaching." she said in a very sly whisper... a high smirk on her face.  Her lovely locks fell past her shoulders in beautiful curls, her fine figure complimented by her garments... her dark green eyes like ice.

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Mechromancer

7:22pm Sep 28 2010

Normal User

Akila moved her hair over her shoulder. She walked towards the boys. She smiled at them and walked past them. She looked behind her. She stopped for a second. She sighed and started walking slowly.

(Banner made by Kina)
emeraldwing

3:26pm Sep 30 2010

Normal User

((i am so sorry, i didnt ditch i swear... i got myself grounded D8))

\r\n
Mechromancer

8:30pm Sep 30 2010

Normal User

(Awe. It's okay Em. Thank God you're back!)

(Banner made by Kina)
emeraldwing

8:39pm Sep 30 2010

Normal User

((dont you mean thank the Gods? lol jk jk )))

\r\n
Mechromancer

9:09pm Sep 30 2010

Normal User

(Lol.)

(Banner made by Kina)
Funlover6

10:29am Oct 1 2010

Normal User

((*face palm...* emie-chan...oh emie-chan xDD  and respond to both my charrys! xDD))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

emeraldwing

11:09am Oct 1 2010

Normal User

((lol i know right... sorry its going to be a little short lol.))

Yukita looked up from her scroll, something she had stolen from the mortals. "Sounds like fun." Yukita rose to her feet and linked her arm with her twin's. "When shall we begin?" Her smile matched Silin's almost perfectly.

The lord Hades looked down at his son kneeling before his thrown. "I shall grant you permission, but I must ask, why would you want to go the world of the living?" His voice was cold and icy, but that was just a by-product of living in the underworld. He shushed Persephonie, who was sitting by his side, cutting off her complaints about wanting to return home.

((EPIC FAIL))

\r\n
Funlover6

11:17am Oct 1 2010 (last edited on 11:19am Oct 1 2010)

Normal User

Yurldious smiled dangerously, "My dear father, I hear the lovely daughters of Ares, Silininia and Yukita...have a mission to be sent to Troy, to spy on the mortals... My anwser to your question is, I wish to sabotage their quest, perhaps then Zeus Cloudgatherer will become distracted, and offer the opportunity for you to rise above the other immortals." he stated, still looking towards the ground... he knew his father wanted nothing more then for Zeus and Posiedon to fall before him, after they tricked him into ruling the underworld while the worthless brothers thrive above in the great sea and the mas.sive clouds.  He awaited his father's anwser while he gazed at Persephone, the woman who wanted nothing more then to return to Demeter... he gave a look of disgust before rising.

~~

Silininia smiled wickedly, "We begin now..." she replied, beggining to decend the large marble steps ,framed with the best golds and silvers, and out of her great father, Ares god of war, throne of prayer.  She quickened her pace and allowed the sunlight to kiss her fair skin, as she felt Zeus, king of gods, lay eyes down upon she and her twin.

~~~

Drake and Mores smiled back at the girl before climbing to their feet and removed their armor, and throwing it under their arms.  Drake swung his sword behind his back as Mores grabbed his shield.

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

emeraldwing

1:02pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

Hades nodded his approval as he watch Yurldious leave. "Please, oh wont you let me return now?" Came the cries of Persephone. He caught her wrists and pulled her up clase to him, stroking her beautiful hair. "Not yet my dear. Your time hasnt run out yet." His eyes were merciless, darker than the retched world he had been forced to rule.

"How lovely. May the great God Zeus approve of our mission, and bring us the wisdom we need to fullfil our father's wishes." Yukita wispered, keeping pace with her eager sister. "I just cant wait."

\r\n
Funlover6

1:20pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

Yurl faded from the darkness of the underworld, and emerged from the dark depths...  dawn spread her rosey fingers across Yurl's face as he came to the prairie where Hades first discovered Persephone.  He went at an inhuman pace, taking the form of a human boy about the age of 19.  He came to the city of Troy... where he would await the twins.

~

Silin nodded, and came to a halt at the gates of the outer wall of the City of Troy.  She wrapped herself with a cloak of the most expencive threads that her sister had woven for her... she pulled the hood over her head and let her curly locks fall past her shoulders...

((is that okay>)))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

emeraldwing

1:31pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

((where do you come up with this stuff. Now I want one, lol is that ok?))

Yukita pulled the cloak tighter to her sensing danger beyond the city gates. "Am I mistaken or do you feel uneasy around this city. Oh never mind. It is probably just a thief." She didnt believe her own words though and took a few steps forward, her straight hair blowing out behind her in the sea breeze.

((troy is by the sea right. I was almost positive lol))

\r\n
Funlover6

2:57pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

Silin shrugged and came to a halt in front of the soldier that guarded the entrance to the vast city.  "Halt!  In the name of thy king!" the armored guard, no doubt at least 30 years of age commanded, raising his spear at the young goddesses.  Silin stepped in front of her sister, removing her hood slowly, and allowing her emerald eyes meet the warrior mortal.  The soldier hesitated, but pointed his spear at the girl's neck.  Silin was outraged, but she remembered her mission..."My good sir, my sister and I were gathering barley in the fields," she put her hand behind her back, and her good creator generated barley in her grip.  She rose the barley, "Please, let us return home." she said in her best innocent voice... her eyes blinked flirtaciously.  The soldier lowered his spear, "Well... I'm not supposed too, but I suppose I can allow thy lovely ladies back to their home." he moved to the side, giving the girls access to the city.

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

emeraldwing

3:39pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

"Very sly my dear sister. How ever do thy do that?" Yukita whispered as soon as they were out of earshot. "So, where are we headed to? The temple?" She asked following not far behind her sister. The roads were deserted for the moment, hopefully praying. She thought, taking in her surroundings. Yukita had only been to Troy a couple of times, but she still hadnt had the time to really look at the buildings the mortals called home.

\r\n
Mechromancer

5:21pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

Akila stopped and sat down at a bench near the boys. She said and 'looked' at her book.

(I'm so braindead.)

(Banner made by Kina)
Funlover6

11:23pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

Silininia looked at her sister, "The blessings of our great creator, our father Ares God of War, has Zeus Cloudgatherer and Athena Brighteyes looking over us..." she anwsered in a low whisper, reas.suring the fact that they were unheard.  Pulling her hood back over her head, she lead her sister to a large field in the city...  the academy.  She gathered her skirts and clambered gracefully up the stairs of the watchtower, to gaze upon the boys who practiced far below.

~~

Drake held his gaze on the girl, before Mores pulled him away... he drew his sword, "Come, brother Drakious...  We must prepare...  If Ares Stronghand decides to bless us with the chance of victory, we must not disapoint...not bring our fathers to shame." he stated, swinging his shield so that it balanced on his arm...  Drake nodded, and forced his gaze away, drawing his own sword and clashing it against his brothers...  Mores smiled smugly, "And besides... Ares Stronghand and even Athena may send distractions to cause us to hesitate from our quiest..." he stated.

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

emeraldwing

8:51am Oct 2 2010

Normal User

Yukita giggled softly, the boys' voices carried up by the wind. "How right they are indeed. How about we test how well they do with destrations?" She asked remembering her mission. "Well, this could be our test for them, to judge their loyalty to our father." She added quickly, hoping her sister would see it her way. She waited in silence for her answer, watching the boys below fight. Over what, she guessed it was just practice, but that was beside the point. She wanted to be the one down there with  the sword in her hand, defeating her enemy swiftly and sure.

\r\n
Funlover6

9:11am Oct 2 2010

Normal User

Silininia has always been the perfect fighter... inheriting her father's great battle strategies... she and Yukita have never clashed before but she did not want to take the chance..."No.  We will not make our selves as obvious as to fight with the gods' will and strength..." she stated in an expressionless manner...  her eyes narrowed into a deathly glare as she watched the two boys fight far below...their skills were fine, but no where enough to her level of honor and superiority... but she may just be thinking, everyone knows...you cannot guess a foe's weakness unless you fight them yourself.

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

emeraldwing

9:07am Oct 3 2010

Normal User

((ok idk what to post for yukita and Hades so i am going to make a human.))

\r\n
emeraldwing

10:56am Oct 3 2010

Normal User

"I will return soon father, I wish to visit the sea to pray today." Catellina smiled gathering the basket she had made as an offering to the Gods. She walked out the door of her adopted father's home, which for a merchant was very comfortable. She pas.sed a couple of boys training, she stopped only for a moment to note some of their moves before continuing her walk to the shore. She smiled at the gaurd, showing him the basket she had made for the gods and he let her by without any trouble. She nelt down on the warm sand, placing the basket before her. "Oh great gods who protect our city. Allow me to show my appreciation of my father's sucess with this offering." She said pushing the basket full of cloth and foods and all sorts of materials she could find, into the water. "And to the mighty gid of war, Ares, I wish for the chance to prove that I can fight as well as any man." She bowed her head, taking a few moments before rising to her feet and returning to the city walls. She was on her way back, walking by the boys again, still deep in combat. She decided she would try her luck and talk to them. She came up a few yards away from the warriors. "If I may intrude, I would like to say that your technique is very interesting to watch." She said looking down at the ground. "What metal is your blade?" She asked risking a peek at their swords.

((they are using swords right?))

\r\n
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5