The Wammy House Killer. (More detail's on the inside. xD)

Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11 Bookmark Thread
Toxoplasma

5:37pm May 21 2010

Normal User

Bumps? D;

SunshineSans

7:05pm Jun 5 2010

Normal User

Ooc Guess who's back? xD Just not at home. I'm on a friends comp. Sorry Kira- But my comp has been died all this and last and last week. D: But I'm back and I'll try to reply as much as I can. K? ;3

Under Construction...
SunshineSans

7:24pm Jun 5 2010

Normal User

Ian paused in the doorway in the middle of walking in, when he saw the scene before him. L didn't say much to the kids about laughing at poor R, but something deep inside Ian flared up and he shot out in front of Red and did something very unsual. "Shut up." He snaped, which was VERY unlike him. He hated how the other kids made so much fun of him after something horrid could have happened. Who knows maybe Red was actully hurting. The kids shut up in awe and went real quiet, and even L looked at him curiously as if asking what had gotten into him. Ian ignored the red along his cheeks and then quietly sat down beside L.

Red felt another blush rush across his cheeks from happiness? He was amazed that Ian had actually defended him and was thankful toward the other boy, though he couldn't and didn't now how to show it. He faced toward H and was about to say something funny when he sudden realized that his friened was for once dead serious and looked back down toward the ground trying to beome serious. 

L waited for the emotions to die down before responding to H. "No, H. That's what I was wanting to talk to you all about. Everyone else- you are dismissed." The other kids quickly ran off toward the kitchen as L waited for the last one to leave in silence. Once the room was dead quiet he then slowly began to speak in a delibrate slow and quiet manner. "What I told te other kids is that this is all of YOUR cases now. You all can handle this case WITHOUT my help. I'm puytting you all out on the field now, this is a test of your swiftness and your will to servive. This is no joke." He paused looking at each boy. "You all are among the elite, I must say- but in the end there can only be one or two winners. The person that solves the case first. This is a serious test of servival boys. This is life. There IS an actual killer loose in the Wammy House- We are not faking this. I can tell you that much. And believe me if you want to or not, it's completely up to you, just know that all of you are in real danger. And I wish you all thebest of luck." L nodded and then spoun around asking Watari for his normal sweet dish on the way out. 

Red stood frozen in shock and stun. He couldn't believe oit, there really was a danger. There really was a killer afoot. Granted he had believed it before- but with L actually saying it outloud to them now, it really messed with his thoughts and emotions. It actually affected him and scared him to know that he was alone, and in actual danger.

Ian on the other hand was the least bit affect. He was calm and cool and kept his complextion not letting his inner turmoil excape, for he too had believed in it, but it felt diffrent with L saying it allowed at well. He was rigid and quiet and lost in a deep concentration of thoughts. 

Blue on the otherhand had to hold back a sneer of pure joy and pleasure. This was it. This was the time when his real plans could unfold and he could really through the place in so much turmoil. This was the perfect time to unleash his master plan. Finally.... He thought excitedly. 

Let the games begin.

Under Construction...
Kira333

7:51pm Jun 5 2010

Normal User

Cade cocked an eyebrow at Ian's random outburst. So, he didn't like it when people made fun of others? Well, then. If that was so, then he was probably very protective of his friends. Now that they were friends, he'd have to do the same for him... Right?

When L began speaking, Cade stood at attention, standing as straight as a Nazi might. He listened carefully, just in case L had hidden some sort of clue in his words. Though, as far as Cade's knowledge stretched, he didn't find a thing encoded into the other's words. He sighed, and shook his head. So, the adults were just going to let the kids die off? They weren't very responsible at all. In fact, if the killer was in the room at that very moment, the adults would either not notice it or leave it to them to deal with.

Greaaat. What a time they were going to have.

Beautiful Sunset
Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling, all for us.

Toxoplasma

5:35pm Jun 6 2010

Normal User

Haiku grinned in glee. He had pretty much figured out on his own that this wasn't just a test. If it was, he had a feeling they'd all have been much more carefully observed from the beginning. As it was, they had been left alone and not rounded up. The others had chosen to follow L immediately, but they hadn't been coerced into it, as they all would have undoubtably been if this was a test. H was glad it wasn't.

The events happening recently were ample opportunity to prove himself. To show that he wasn't just a laid-back idiot like everyone thought. ...Well... He was most of the time, he would admit. But he could be serious when the situation called. His smile faded and his eyes flicked over to Blue. And this situtation was more serious than he treated it. However... A smile flitted over his features again. It was too much fun to just be so boring~ A small giggle escaped him and he unclentched his fist, not even noticing the blood steadity dripping to the floor.

He spun around and flung his arms open wide. 

"Well, you guys, it seems we've got a true mystery on our hands~! Not that I ever really expected any different, but, still. Ya know. Whatever." H shrugged happily and stuck his hands in his pockets, flinching slightly, "It looks like we really do get to be our own detectives this time~"

SunshineSans

9:56pm Jun 22 2010

Normal User

(ha, I got my comp----- Slightly fixed... '^^ So.. I should reply tomorrow or later.. xD)

Under Construction...
Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11