The Wammy House Killer. (More detail's on the inside. xD)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11 Bookmark Thread
cherrycreme

5:59pm Mar 22 2010 (last edited on 6:03pm Mar 22 2010)

Normal User

{{ Hiiiii. Cherry here says "I love Beyond Birthday and he is and always will be grand." By the way, on the whole allowing females note...why the heck wouldn't you? o3o Not every male is homosexual, and why would Watari, Roger, and L let in only males? Because they're sexist? xD That's kind of...restricting. I know I made a male, but just sayin'. x3  Oh yeah, sorry for any mistakes, I had to do this quickly~ }}

Basic Info
NAme: Evan Hardwick.
* Alias: J for Jack.
Birthday: Febuary 14 - that's right, Valentine's Day.
* Personality: Jack is a cynical little guy, but he's not exactly unpleasant. Sure, he may be pessimistic, but he's not the most negative person you could ever hope to meet. Somehow, he clings to a little shred of sunlight that manifests itself into a good sense of humor. A dry one, sure, but one that helps him soothe his irascible temper when a particularly annoying person approaches him. He always has a light-heartedly caustic remark on his tongue, a facet of his personality that has the capacity to make him popular. Despite this, he is a relatively socially awkward and introverted individual. As a result, he has to occ*censored*ionally weild his quick witted sarcasm when he panics due to being overwhelmed.
* Quirks: Compared to his cl*censored*mates, Jack is pretty much normal. He does, however, have a propensity for spicy foods that cannot be ignored - in fact, he special-orders "fire-flavored" gum to qualm his cravings. He's always smacking on it. Another thing he's rarely seen without is a book. Like many Wammy kids, he studies heaps more than the average teenager; but, he is an avid fiction reader and is rarely seen with a textbook. {{ By the way, it's a quirk. Not a quark. A quark is a very tiny partical of matter. x3 }}
Weaknesses:
Math and science are his worst subjects; don't expect anything much out of him physically; he can get sadistic when cornered or questioned; he is extremely audial learner and cannot remember something unless he speaks it; he typically exerts no effort towards things he dislikes.
Strengths:
He very much excels at languages (he speaks English, Spanish, Latin, German, Japanese, and Russian fluently); writes eloquently; is an affluent public speaker; can essentially bring plants back to life he has such a green thumb; secretly, he has a wonderful voice.

*Looks
HAir CoLor: A dark strawberry blonde, quite close to bronze. It's shiny, but that's more from slight greasiness than excessive care.
Hair Style: Medium length, just sweeping to the nape of his neck, and relatively unruly. He tries to stick it down, but he's pretty much accepted at this point that all attempts are futile.
Eye Color: Like honey flecked with cinnamon and framed with thick, dark lashes. Easily the most attractive part of his body.
Skin Color: Considerably pale in the winter months, but he browns like an overripe berry in the summer. He's scattered with freckles that are barely noticeable in the summer but more visible in the winter.
Muscular: It's obvious that Jack isn't doing any physical activity, but he's not thin in a way that catches your eye. What most people notice about his build is that he's rather short for his age, only measuring in at 5'2" - and he's likely to stay there. {{ By the way, I think "build" is the word you're looking for - not muscular. c: }}
Accessories: Around Jack's neck rests a thin, braided rope that is a brown color similar to the darker speaks in his eyes. It's tight, but not in a way that it looks like he's unintentionally suffocating himself.
Picture: N/A.

*Clothes
Top: Jack usually sports a navy-and-white striped hoodie, a contrast to his reddish hair and warm-toned skin. It's worn thin and faded with near-constant wear, but it's taken care of well altogether.
Bottom: Light-wash jeans held up by a dark leather belt are found on his hips at most occasions, but he owns a few other pairs that he wears when his favorites are in the wash.
Jacket or not:
Most likely the newest and most expensive piece of clothing he has is his jacket. It's made of thick black wool - soft but solid to the touch. It's too long on him, but for some reason it just looks right. When he fastens the silver buckles, it's obvious that the jacket is pretty much made for him. It's a pity he can only justify wearing it in the winter.
Shoes: Jack doesn't give much of a thought to his footwear, preferring to slip into a pair of Converse or Vans than anything fancy. He wears flip-flops in the summer.
Sock Color:
Black.
Extra:
Jack's vision is terrible, so he wears rectangular, black gl*censored*es. They're simple and cheap, but they get the job done.

Family
Mother: Lisa Hardwick - an ex-showgirl. Died by her own hand.
Father: Nathan Hardwick - a business man and a member of the New York mafia. Killed for his money.
Siblings: He's got half-brothers and half-sisters floating around - his father was an unfaithful husband - but he's never met any of them.
Friends: None, yet.
Pets: Jack isn't fond of most animals.
History:
Jack was born to a wealthy, greedy father and a showgirl-turned-housewife. His dad got caught up in the mafia and was shot when Jack was only 6. His mom killed herself shortly after. He lived with his great-aunt Clarice, who died of old age when he was 13. He lived in an orphanage for 2 years before being chosen to be a Wammy - he's a new kid.

{{ Sorry for the length~ I'm used to RPing on Proboards and etc., and this is what I'd consider short~ lol. 500 word minimum posts are what I'm used to, so I think I'll need to work myself into this kind of RPing. lol }}

Kira333

9:21pm Mar 24 2010

Normal User

( *high fives Cherry* Want to join my Proboards roleplay? It's called Bound To Violence.
I need to finish the coding and crap. ;~; )

Beautiful Sunset
Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling, all for us.

Kira333

3:19pm Mar 25 2010

Normal User

( Oh wait, it's right here. )

Beautiful Sunset

SunshineSans

3:32pm Mar 25 2010

Normal User

(Welcome Cherry. :3 Let me reply and your free to join in once L gives his speech, or, something like that. xD)

Under Construction...
Kira333

3:36pm Mar 25 2010

Normal User

( Oh, I forgot: "Not every male is homosexual..." I loved that. xDD )

Beautiful Sunset

SunshineSans

3:56pm Mar 25 2010 (last edited on 7:23pm Mar 25 2010)

Normal User

"Hn." Ian replied gently slowing his step down. He took out another apple and bit into it subconsciously as he began to debate with himself on who the killer could have been. "My apologies... Just whenever I'm thinking I have the tendency to not watch how fast I'm going... But I understand, we don't want them-" Before he could finish he felt his body make contact with someone elses. He looked up to see dark blue eyes watching him scornfully. Ian backed up and bowed his head apologetically. "Did you come to get us?" He asked noticing that C had also came with him. He watched both of them with his large black eyes, getting a sinking feeling that the killer was already among them, or simply close to descending down on all of them. He sighed quietly, finding the knuckle of his finger and chewing on it.

Blue watched the L-look-alike with something similar to amusement on his features. "Yes, actually, we had came to fetch you upon L's command." Then he turned back toward C and smiled very gently. "Heh, well, it appears we didn't have the separate after all, smart thinking but I dun think L would EVER forgive me if something was to happen to you- Then again... I would think you could take care of yourself, C." B said sincerely, not meaning it as an insult but a compliment. Then he faced I and H once more nodding his head in the direction toward the made party room. "Come on, we need to head back before he grows impatient and sends the whole party room to come searching for us... But first..." He glanced around and then stretched. "I want some ice cream... Feel free to join me, if not, let's try to stay out of the kitchen as much as we can eh? After all it IS a crime scene." Blue chuckled quietly, his laugh sounding a tiny bit off.

Ian shook his head and blocked off the kitchen. "B, you KNOW L wouldn't be to happy. Just forget about it and let's get some from them later...."
"What's wrong Ian? Afraid that we might get ahead or..." B took a couple of steps closer toward Ian, only inches away from the teen. "Is it that you might be the killer and your trying to hide evidence..." B smiled a cruel cynical smile. Ian held back the urge to allow his eyes to raise in shock and kept up the calm and cool appearance. "Really, B... Me?" Ian pointed to himself skeptically, but B only used this to his advantage as well, allowing Ian's anger to begin to boil on the inside of him, though he hid it just perfectly. "Of course." B responded without any hesitation. "Of course, I... I mean you ARE really close with L, but all the more reason why'd you do it." Ian tilted his head slightly with confusion as B pushed on. "I mean, he could have peeved you, but only God knows your true motives. Though, I will say this much; You knew L would trust you more then any of us, so you knew if you really wanted to, you could get away with it."

This is perfect! B thought happily almost squealing with joy. This was his greatest idea yet and smartest. Naturally he had already thought of pending the blame on someone but that was going to come much later. But now that the 'Great Ian' Was here, this was going to be cl*censored*ic. Blaming it on the one person L could trust, and forcing I's hands to be painted red so he'd be caught instead of B. But B knew he also had to be careful doing this as well, I could quickly turn all suspicion again him and his whole plan could backfire, but B knew a way to get out of that as well, a way he didn't want to resort to just yet, so naturally he would have to be careful. Speaking about motives... I need to establish an alibi AND give Ian a motive, or.... Or I can turn this whole place into a mad house and every kid against each other by playing mind games with them and forcing them to not trust each other. That'll definitely slow them down in the long haul. B's head was spinning and twirling with wonderful ideas that made him want to smile.

Ian watched B holding back the urge to allow his eyes to narrow with hate and anger. He was peeved that B would throw such a dishonorable ti
tle onto his shoulders. Though he didn't retaliate, he sat their quietly as B proceeded to finish up his horrible accusations. "Be as this may..." Ian spoke very quietly, his voice still sounding bored or tired. " IF and ONLY IF I was the killer, then I wouldn't be stupid enough to hold all my faith in this so called 'trust' that you say me and L have together. For if you actually knew L then you'd understand that whether I am close to him or not would ever change the fact that I am STILL a possible suspect and STILL could have committed the crime." Ian paused then looked over B, analyzing him thoroughly. "Besides, if your going to start throwing accusations around without even thinking about it; then obviously your going to fail at becoming L's successor, think before you start accusing B, it'll get you far." He watched as B's eyes widened slightly in amazement that someone who looked as weak and puny as Ian did, stood up to him without even a hint of fear in his eyes, but what could he expect? Most kids at the Wammy House would have probably done the same, after all; their considered nothing if they can't even stand up to anyone that's tearing them down. Ian smiled a quick one second smile before he faded. "And, by the way, if I was to sink as low as you; which I'm not, but if I really wanted too... I could have said something along the lines of- Go look at yourself in the mirror then. B, don't you realize that you look more like a killer compared to all of us? And then there WAS Beyond Birthday, or B, who died because he turned against L, hoping to one day show him up- but he got busted and went to jail, funny that you bare the same letter, will you bare the same fate I wonder... BUT, UNLIKE you; I'm not basing my accusations off some simple looks or some idiotic way someone acts, I'm going to simply find the killer using the evidence he leaves, like any good detective would do." Ian's eyes narrowed dangerously for a brief second as if warning B to butt out. B stared at Ian with a blank expresstion on his face- even though Ian's leer actually scared the crap out of him. Though of course he wasn't willing to admit that. Then just as quickly as it came it left and he was back to being emotionless. "Now, I SUGGEST we get back." Ian then faced the other way and started toward the party room once more, uncaring if the others followed him or not.

B stared at him as he left, soon staring at the back of his head stunned. His eyes followed him for a couple of seconds, his once beautiful creative thoughts were now in shambles on the ground below. He was shocked that Ian could say such crude things without any emotion, then again- he was only speaking the truth and it really didn't hurt him as much as it just stunned him. He hadn't expected L's twin to throw such a low blow. B sneered quietly. Guess I must have ruffled some feathers whenever I accused him of being the culprit, maybe I can use this to my advantage... After all, he DID loose his cool for a split second whenever I threw all those thoughts at him. Heh, this is going to be one INTRESTING game... B sighed and faced the other two, remembering that they were there and smiled apologetically. "Heh... Well... That was rather interesting eh? Anyway I'd go catch up with Ian if you don't want to look suspicious, honestly, I don't care." B shrugged nonchalantly. "So if you want something from the kitchen come with me, and I'm not going to be in a rush to get back. If not; then  go ahead and go to the boring meeting." B paused looking back and forth between the two boys, his cerulean eyes looking slightly troubled from Ian's words. "Besides, I already know what he's going to say." He muttered under his breath and then slowly eased his way into the kitchen soundlessly, his thoughts other places then the body he stood beside uncaring.

(K, NOW I'm done, and again, nice having you here Cherry, thanks for correcting my posts... xD I was sorta in a rush. But feel free to post a lot, I simply ADORE long posts... :3 *points to her's* ^^)

Under Construction...
Kira333

7:23pm Mar 25 2010

Normal User

( Good god. D: This is a lot. )

Beautiful Sunset

Kira333

7:35pm Mar 25 2010

Normal User

"He told you," C muttered under his breath, grinning. Although he had been completely left out of the conversation, as H had been, but he had found it very entertaining. Being left out was sometimes better than being included. Also, if he had been included, he probably would've said something that made him seem suspicous.

Other kids might hate it here. C thought, still grinning as he walked into the party room. Thinking that this house brands them as freaks and outcasts, but some of us really like it here. It's entertaining and fun. 

Beautiful Sunset

Toxoplasma

7:46pm Mar 25 2010 (last edited on 7:47pm Mar 25 2010)

Normal User

(You make me feel so inferior with your uber long postage! Dx)

Haiku blinked at the exchange between the two orphans. That was... utterly confusing. Not only had there been almost nothing to gather from the exchange (It went by too quickly for his sugar deprived mind), it just planted seeds of doubt in his head. I got a bit defensive after the accusations, yes, but who was B to be throwing them around in the first place? H turned over the conversation in his mind and pushed it back into his memory. He'd think on it later, once he was fully able to think.

The red head played with the idea of following B to the kitchen. (I mean, come on! He was getting ice cream!) But, seeing as there was a killer on the loose, and B sort of... rubbed him the wrong way, he decied against it and turned to slowly walk after the mini-L to the room where L himself was to be. He didn't even bother catching up this time. H reached up to tug harshly at a lock of his bangs and sighed. This was just fricking great. Now he had reason to believe both I and B were potential murderers. (Well, they all were, but now those two faces were implanted in his mind.) Of course, C had stayed pretty silent throughout that exchange. But he himself had as well... Still. Another piece of information to store away.

Haiku sighed once more and shoved his hands in his pockets, speeding up his steps. Didn't want to be caught alone in the halls with a killer lurking about, after all. Seeing C's grin made him feel the urge to grin himself, and H easily slipped back into his usual joyous mood.

"That was pretty fricking weird, neh?" He said out loud, mostly to himself and not really to anyone in specific.

Kira333

8:07pm Mar 25 2010

Normal User

( Was he near C, Hiara? 8D )

Beautiful Sunset

Toxoplasma

8:49pm Mar 25 2010

Normal User

(Da~ Walking right behind him. :D -causeHisacreeper,lol|D-

Something about seeing people happy makes H really giddy, hyper, and happy. Like, more so than usual, and it can drag him out of the worst moods. Prolly somethin' to do with his past. *shrugs* I wouldn't know. He doesn't tell me anything! D< *glares at Haiku*)

Kira333

8:57pm Mar 25 2010 (last edited on 8:58pm Mar 25 2010)

Normal User

( o3o
*pets C* I forced him to tell me. c:
-C holds a note up saying, "SOMEONE'S GONNA RAPE MEEEE. DDD;"- )

"Guess so," Cade said, shrugging. He could literally feel the hyperness radiating off of H. It sort of made him want to bounce in place, or randomly yell out something stupid. But of course, C had more than enough self control to...not be weird. But H on the other hand... Did he even have self control?

Cade had his doubts.

That made H a possible murderer. Underneath his innocent looks, he could be one insane little bas.tard, for all anyone knew. But maybe they could all be insane, and no one was dead, and L was just playing tricks on them.

But L wouldn't do that. C thought, frowning. This is real. This isn't a joke. He took just a split second to realize something: If L's willing to put his own life on the line to solve a case, there's no doubt he would fake someone's death and trick us all. This all could just be a test. A mind-bending, sickening, horrible test. Someone may end up killing another.

Beautiful Sunset

SunshineSans

8:59pm Mar 25 2010

Normal User

( I shall reply in a second, lovelies, and my apologies for it being so long, I had a writer splurt. xD It's rare. Anyway; But yesh, I shall reply soon and it shouldn't be that long... THIS time. xD)

Under Construction...
SunshineSans

4:33pm Mar 26 2010

Normal User

"Eh, if he gets looked at to be the number one suspect on everyone's list, he can go ahead and be my guest... If your going to be the World's Greatest Detective, your going to have to think just like him." Ian found himself muttering very quietly. "Personally, I don't know about you two, but he's already on the top of my suspect list." I didn't mean to allow that little bit of information to escape though, it had just accidentally slid right on out; though he was honestly too peeved to care. The man was actually bold enough to throw something like his and L's special trust into his face and turn it against him; It made Ian very upset; though of course he wasn't going to show it. As they neared the party room Ian froze tilting his head slightly out of curiosity. He bit his thumb nail in deep thought and turned back around to face the other two boys, a small smile playing on his features before disappearing. "Hey... That makes you wonder... Would you like to REALLY go see what B is up too? I mean... He could be just grabbing a bowl or maybe he's helping the murderer- or maybe even the murderer himself. So I take it L would understand if we were a tiny bit late by investigating in on the case, eh?" Ian's large round black eyes looked from boy to boy curiously hoping that someone would at least be willing to join with him- After all if B really was the killer well... Then Ian would be screwed. I subconsciously took a final bite to the apple staring at the ground below him now emitting a long sigh of thought. B, what could you be up to-? No, what could you be planing?... Are you actually normal like the rest of us or... Or are YOU the killer?... Impossible, Blue can't be, he's very nice toward everyone-, no... I must inspect all sides of the story- not just his.

Blue smiled quietly as they left and fled into the kitchen, doing as he said he would do by grabbing a bowl. He stood over the dead body staring at his lifeless form and then the riddle up on the wall, smiling proudly at his work. Now, all I need is an alibi; I'd rather miss that meeting and establish one then think of one AS they ask around for questions. That'd be like playing with fire- and I don't doubt I'd probably get burned. Slowly he walked over toward the freezer and cracked it open grabbing the half ate ice cream tub. Slowly he made himself the bowl trying hard to think of a way to establish some sort of alibi. Suddenly he heard a drip as some of the ice cream hit the ground below. He was eating strawberry ice cream; and it was as red as the blood on the wall. He tilted his head curiously staring at his new find before smiling cruelly to himself- knowing how to throw all the kids off his trail if they ever got to close. He leaned down and gently wiped it off the floor with his finger- staring at it in deep thought before he found another sneer crossing his face. Heheheh...Hehn, hehn, hehn... Hehn hehn hehn hehn hehn! Blue found his head bursting with giggling laughter that he managed to hold down inside of him. Who knew that something as innocent as ice cream, could help even someone like a murder? Blue found himself licking it off his finger before finishing up with the bowl and placing the container back in the fridge.

Under Construction...
Kira333

4:46pm Mar 26 2010

Normal User

Cade stared at I, blinking his dark eyes at him. "Does it really matter what he's doing?" he asked, a slight frown curling his lips. "Maybe he's actually getting some ice cream. And, besides, I'm not entirely too interested in what B is doing. He's not exactly my main interest. Right now, it's getting to the party room and listening to what L has to say.

"And if any of that sounded rude, I apologize."

( xD Fail. )

Beautiful Sunset

Toxoplasma

5:05pm Mar 26 2010 (last edited on 5:06pm Mar 26 2010)

Normal User

(D8 Oh noes! I'll save you C!*tries to run to C but gets hit with a match**turns to glare at H* Why you little...! D<

Haiku: *grins* Let him handle his own little problems, nyeh?)

Haiku fiddled with his thumbs. He really didn't want to miss the meeting; L might have something important to say. But... ice cream! If he went with I to the kitchen, it would be a triple blessing. Not being alone with a murderer skulking about, getting to see what B's up to, and getting his hands on that deliciously icey treat that was waiting for him back down the hall. If he did go, though, his rating as a suspect might go up. ...There was no contest.

"I'll go with ya, I! I mean, L wouldn't be so cruel as to judge us on not being there on time. I bet some of the other kid aren't even gonna show up!" He said optimisticaly.

(Wow. I feel like I'm making H more and more childish with each post. xD

...And he's really obsessed with that ice cream. o3o)

SunshineSans

5:07pm Mar 26 2010 (last edited on 3:49pm Mar 27 2010)

Normal User

I nodded understandingly. "It's fine, it wasn't rude you were just stating your honest opinion." He shrugged and then nodded his head toward the closed door of the party room. "That's why I walked all the way up here in the first place. I'm not going to beg you. And you may be right he could just BE getting some ice cream and I'm just being paranoid..." Then slowly he turned back around to face H, his eyes watching H curiously. "Alight then H-" Before Ian could say anything else- I felt the door of the party room connect with his face nailing him in the nose. Blood began to dribble down his face, and quickly enough he wiped it away sniffling.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" A black haired boy bowed his red streaked hair and pulled out a napkin handing it toward I, hoping he'd accept his apologie. I grabbed it and covered his nose gently. "Thank you." I whispered patting his nose. Then he quickly faced the other two. "L's looking for all you, and- have you seen my twin? He came looking for you with..." Red looked around his eyes catching C's. "You... Have you seen him? Is he ok?" Red sounded oddly worried and upset, worried about his brother.

Under Construction...
SunshineSans

5:30pm Mar 26 2010

Normal User

(Fixing post in a second... xD)

Under Construction...
Toxoplasma

5:32pm Mar 26 2010

Normal User

(xD I think that's the only downside to long posts. They're epic and entertaining, but you never know when someone else is gonna ifinsih theirs and then you have to edit all that work. Same has happened to me many times. Dx)

SunshineSans

3:50pm Mar 27 2010

Normal User

(I know right? LOl, it sucks when that happens especially if you can't edit them! xD Anyway, t'is fixed. ^^)

Under Construction...
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11