The Wammy House Killer. (More detail's on the inside. xD)

Go to page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Bookmark Thread
SunshineSans

7:33pm May 14 2010

Normal User

(Yet I way less then 120. xD Hahah! Lipstick Lullaby. Hey Hiara, sorry if I made you feel a little bit strange. Just forget it if it bothers you. '^^ FReply later! :3)

Under Construction...
Ninetails

8:10pm May 14 2010 (last edited on 8:11pm May 14 2010)

Normal User

( I'm guessing you guys don't know what a lipstick lullaby is? O_o

Also, this is Kira. ono I'm on my sister's account. )

People really have no idea what they're talking about. Seriously?
SunshineSans

10:13pm May 14 2010

Normal User

(nU.. And Kira- You dun log into my site much anymore do ya? xD)

Under Construction...
SunshineSans

1:22pm May 15 2010 (last edited on 1:25pm May 15 2010)

Normal User

Ian foudn himself chuckling lightly to Cade's confustion. He knew it wasn't right, but it was still funny and he couldn't find himself holding it back. Though his laugh was gentle and sweet; not really a mocking laugh. "No Cade, it's fine. I should have watched what I said or, " His light laugh made him pause. "At least explained it better."

Red found himself cracking up at H's failed attempt to sing him his song and wraped his arm around the others shoulder and layed his head on his shoulder as they continued walking forward, laughing. "You tried, That's all that matters!" Red giggled and looked back at his brother who hung back in the back all quiet and such, as if in deep thought. Though when his eyes met R's, R felt all the happiness leave himself from the glare he go from Blue and instantly R pulled away from H, looking down toward the ground with a pained expresstion on his face, suddenly remembering the words his brother first told them as soon as they had gotten inside the Wammy House. "Don't trust anyone." His brothe rhad muttered in R's ear, and R promised to keep away from everyone and out of trouble, but now, now here he was breaking his promise, but he couldn't help it! Haiku had such an intense and perfectly attracting personality; and such a hot smexy body- R paused in mid-thought; his eyes widened and he froze in his steps, a deep blush and dum-founded expresstion covering his features. Wait.. What?!

Under Construction...
Kira333

1:28pm May 15 2010

Normal User

( I do, too! D:
*prods account* See?
Lawlz, R. ono Lawlz. )

Cade stared again, still overly confused. He shook his head, sighed, then said, "Oh, if we keep going like this, we're just going to keep apologizing over and over..." He paused, realizing the odd reaction he had gotten from hearing Ian's laugh: his heart beat had quickened for just a second... What was that all about? "We'll find fault with everything, won't we?" he asked, tilting his head at Ian.

He barely noticed the others, just Ian. It wasn't that he didn't care what anyone was doing but Ian; he just had trouble concentrating on more than one person at a time. His attention was always set on one person; he could watch others, but if he were speaking to someone, that was it. Cade's mind was focused, and he could not be easily distracted.

Beautiful Sunset
Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling, all for us.

Toxoplasma

1:48pm May 15 2010

Normal User

(No weird feelings here, Tay-love~ xD

And I know what a lipstick lullaby is~ I just wasn't expecting it's use here. I love you, Kira. xDDD)

Haiku smiled happily and cheered up a bit at the other's encoraging words. The feeling of R's head against his shoulder was... nice. He giggled happily inside and then gave himself a mental slap. He needed to detatch himself. It wasn't good to get close to anyone here. There was no telling if someone wouldn't turn on you in an instant. But when the other pulled back and the warmth from R's arm around his shoulders was gone, the idea of detatchment flew right out the window. H turned to Red worriedly and felt a jolt of panic at the pained look on the other's face.

"Hey, are you okay, R?"

The red head walked over and placed a worried hand on his companion's should when the boy turned an unhealthy shade of pink.

"Are you sick? Do want me to tell L you can't make it so you can go lay down?"

His stomach twisted uncomfortably and Haiku fidgited in place, hoping nothing was wrong with his friend. Why it made him so upset to see the other boy upset was lost on him, but he suspected it had something to do with the fluttering in his chest and stomach lately. 

Kira333

1:53pm May 15 2010

Normal User

( LOL.
I love you, too, Hiara. xD )

Beautiful Sunset

SunshineSans

2:24pm May 15 2010

Normal User

(Oh mah That's adorable! :P And I wanna Be part of the lovefeast too! xD

Reply in a sec. :3)

Under Construction...
Kira333

2:26pm May 15 2010

Normal User

( Lovefeast? o___o Who's feasting on love? )

Beautiful Sunset

SunshineSans

4:51pm May 15 2010

Normal User

( i meant Fest! xD)

R shrugged away H's hand and smiled a fake smile that just seemed a little real. "I'm fine, Really, H." R whispered gently and found his eyes glancing noticeably at his brother that seemed to not be paying attention and still following after Ian and C who had kept on moving forward. "Just.. Thinking, thats all." The playfulness in his voice had completely gone missing and was replaced by fake happiness that was noticeably fake by people that knew him closely like H. He wanted so badly to find a craw space underneath the Wammy house and crawl up underneath it to be left alone. He had not only disobeyed his brother- but at the same time he still WANTED to disobey his brother- hell; he wanted to full out say to Blue 'Forget you' and go with H to his room.

I shrugged a small smile still covering his face. He hadn't even noticed that Red and H had stopped and was talking to each other. All his focus on was C. "Ah, thats understandable, that sounds like something we'd do. But I seriously am sorry. I tried to explain it to you the best I could. But gross is actually in and funny now a-days. Just hang out with me more often and you'd see!" I paused realized what he had said and blushed deeply. It was unusual for him to even ask anyone to his room let alone be laughing and acting completely opposite of himself. It drove him insane since he couldn't figure out what was wrong wit him, but he wasn't going to admit that to himself.

(It looks like H is gonna have to work for R's attention. he's very devoted and dedicated to his brother. But I've got feeling that if H works hard enough R would fight off what his brother told him and not care what he even said. Looks like H has some competition and I and C are adorable together too. :3)

Under Construction...
Toxoplasma

5:11pm May 15 2010 (last edited on 5:12pm May 15 2010)

Normal User

Haiku felt himself tense at the tone of the other's voice. Okay, there was definately something wrong. And by the way R kept glancing towards Blue, it was something that had to do with his brother. The red head bit back a little snarl and forced a smile of his own. It came off as crooked and slightly pained, as well as a bit threatening. He schooled his ex
pression into something a bit less... angry, because it wasn't Red himself that he was upset with. His default grin comfortably, or, not so comfortably, in place, H reached out to grab the other's arm, then thought better of it. He seemed to not want any contact from H at the moment. That thought hurt him more than it should.

"Okay, R. Fine. There's nothing wrong."

His ex
pression dropped into something much more serious and very rarely since on the teen's face. He clentched his fists almost imperceptibly and looked into Red's eyes.

"But, if you decide you want to tell me what's bugging you, I'll take care of it, okay?" He mumered lowly, eyes flitting down the hallway towards the others quickly.

He stepped back and smiled, much more genuine now, and stuck his hands in his pockets, glancing over at his friend. Haiku began walking slowly down the hallway, a fresh light-hearted aura almost radiating out of him.

"C'mon. We're gonna be late. And then we'll be even more suspect than we already are~!"

(Ffffff! Haiku is persistant! He won't let a little resstance to his charms get him down. ;D)

Kira333

8:00pm May 15 2010

Normal User

( ono
Lol. )

Nowadays, people have developed into ill-humored freaks. Cade thought, still a bit disgusted. He shook the feeling off, and smiled at I, but it faded when he noticed the blood in his cheeks. "Oh... Well, I'd be happy to." I guess. "Having a friend would be nice." It was the start of a new friendship, and that was it. But, if being friends with someone made Cade's heart flutter like it did, it couldn't just be amity. It had to be something more. At least, maybe it would grow into something more.

It wasn't a friendly relationship; Cade knew there was something beyond that. Was that what was happening to him? It couldn't...be... No. It was happening all around him now; he could tell. H and R had this developing relationship between, them, too. He could see that now that he'd noticed it in himself.

Beautiful Sunset

SunshineSans

2:02pm May 16 2010

Normal User

Ian smiled and nodded. "Good. Now it won't be so lonely any more. Right?" He laughed softly to himself before pulling open the door and allowing C through first. That's odd. He thought to himself blinking in confusion. Am I actually holding the door open for him? no.. It's just because he's the first friend I have ever had... I was just happy... I just am doing it out of a friendly gesture, yeah thats it. Ian comforted himself and took a long deep breath to calm his rapid-beating heart. C was making something change inside of him, and even though Ian didn't like it; he still wanted to hang out with C, it was nice actually talking to someone or better yet; actually having someone to talk to. Hell, maybe now he could share his ideas and plans with C- If he could trust him enough. It was odd how quick Ian trusted C and he knew he needed to be more careful. But something inside of him proclaimed that hey; 'C was perfectly ok' C couldn't have been the killer... Could he?

R allowed his anger and sadness to sink back down into the pit of his stomach and quickly he caught up to H and found himself in the same position as before. Wanting to hold and touch H, wanting to wrap his arm around the others shoulder in their normal natrual position and laugh and hang out with him. But his eyes kept catching Blue's glinting eyes every time he got around H and soon he had an emotional tug-of-war on the inside of his stomach. So taking a deep breath and trying to ignore it he quickly wrapped his arm around the others shoulder and laughed softly, his normal natrual laugh. "I'll tell you when I meet you in your room after this, K?" Then quickly with a playful glint in his eye he shot forward. "Last one in, is a rotten egg!" He stumbled into the doorway and fell flat on his face once he managed to get through it. All the kids began laughing at poor Red who quickly jumped up and smiled at L who now was paying complete attention to him. He rubbed the back of his head, an apologetic smile on his face, and a deep flush covering his cheeks. "S...Sorry" He laughed gently. "I must've been in a rush to get here; so whats the catch?" He walked up to L first and tilted his head curiously. He knew that L knew that no matter how playful he was that itself was just  a ruse to catch enemies off guard. Though deep inside that's ALL he was, a big, playful, fluffy ball of happiness with warmth always resonating from it's fur. "Wait until the others get in here." L muttered in an emotionless tone.

( Ve shall See how much he can take. xD)

Under Construction...
Kira333

2:33pm May 16 2010

Normal User

( Huh? o3o What do you mean? )

"No, I guess not," Cade answered, smiling at Ian. When he opened the door for him, C guessed it was something everyone did for everyone, even if they didn't know the other person. He'd seen people do it before, so it didn't mean a thing if Ian did it.

Right?

Cade's head snapped to the side when he noticed the laughter. C frowned, feeling bad for poor R, and looked at I, as if expecting him to do something about it. And, maybe he did. He completely ignored L, as he was almost unimportant to him at the moment.

Beautiful Sunset

Toxoplasma

5:42pm May 16 2010

Normal User

Haiku smiled brightly and hesitantly reached out to wrap his own arm around the other before jerking back in surprise when the other shot off down the hall. He grnned and launched himself after R, feeling the nice burst of adrinaline as he did so. It felt good to run and he was a bit sad when he approached the door and clambered in after the others. Damn. He was last... H pouted before sending a barely concealed death glare at the other children who were laughing at his friend. It's not funny! He could have seriously been hurt!

But as it seemed, Red was perfectly fine. The teen strolled over to stand next to Red, leaving afoot or so of space between them. 

"So, what's this meeting about, L? Have you deduced anything yet?" Haiku asked in a drawling manner.

It wasn't that he wasn't interested in what L had to say. That wasn't it at all. He just... had more importa... other things on his mind. He quickly shoved everything but the case to the back of his mind. The case was more important than anything. This is what he has been raised to do, and he's going to do it perfectly. H felt his nails, cut into sharp claw-like points, digging into his palms and he sighed, feeling any sense of distraction fade away. He could pay attention now...

SunshineSans

6:23pm May 16 2010

Normal User

(Reply la
yer. xD no text today H? xD)

Under Construction...
Toxoplasma

3:23pm May 17 2010

Normal User

(What? No call, Tay-love? I thought you loved me! *overly dramatic* D'8)

SunshineSans

3:38pm May 17 2010 (last edited on 3:38pm May 17 2010)

Normal User

(Sorry H-lovely! D: I remembered that I needed to go to bed early due to the fact that it t'was Monday and I have issues paying attention Monday morning, and god knows I need the attention span and grades. "Cause I did go to bed last night. xD  Sorry Though! When I woke up in the morning  I felt horrid cause I didn't call you! D:)

Under Construction...
Toxoplasma

4:34pm May 17 2010

Normal User

(S'okies, Tay~ I actually was asleep cause I conked out, so it's fine. xDD)

Toxoplasma

5:37pm May 21 2010

Normal User

Bumps? D;

Go to page: 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11