The Beyond Hasn't Been Seen In Many Years...(Wolves of the Beyond RP...)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

5:03pm Apr 17 2013

Normal User

(I know and now I'll wait on the others.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

6:20pm Apr 17 2013

Normal User

" thank you " link said as he finished his rabbit. " so do you need me to gather food for the journey ahead of us " link smiled as he jumped on top of the cave laying down on the hard rock

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
EmoWolf1

3:32pm Apr 18 2013

Normal User

(one last post before Elmo waits)

Connor carefully threaded a strand of tpugh, dried grass through the middle of the rabbits foot. He swung it round over his back and it formed a loop around his neck. With careful teeth and jaw movements Connor had made the rabbit foot and grass into a necklace, so that it would always stay with him and would not be a bother to carry. He glanced over to Link as he came and lay beside him on top of the cave and lay down too. 

\'Create
\r\n
angel123456

3:21pm Apr 25 2013

Normal User

Whistler went to go out and look for a Caribou bone that he buried. He couldn't leave this bone on the trip. It was his very first caribou. 

spirit1212

4:39pm May 1 2013

Normal User

Shadow laid down and watched the males. She was surrounded by them,like it mattered,she never belonged with females anyways. A smile creeped across her face at the thought and she watched the Whistler run to get his precious bone.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

4:38pm May 2 2013

Normal User

Hey whistler got any extra bones I got a great story to carve " link said running after him. Link stopped to notice a large ob
ject move move in the water a ways away. A grey figure with a long tusk flung itself from the water. Excited link began to howl as the narwhal answered back in loud high pitch moans. " shadow did you see that narwhal " links tail wagged uncontrollably as he saw more and more tusk arise from the water " so majestic " he yelped as he began to sing a song to the beautiful creatures again.

halee607

4:38pm May 2 2013

Normal User

Hey whistler got any extra bones I got a great story to carve " link said running after him. Link stopped to notice a large ob
ject move move in the water a ways away. A grey figure with a long tusk flung itself from the water. Excited link began to howl as the narwhal answered back in loud high pitch moans. " shadow did you see that narwhal " links tail wagged uncontrollably as he saw more and more tusk arise from the water " so majestic " he yelped as he began to sing a song to the beautiful creatures again.

angel123456

5:31pm May 2 2013

Normal User

"Maybe" said the Whistler. "I'll go check and see if I have any at my bonehole." The Whistler saw a narwhale jump out of the water.  "They are so swift and have such beautiful  voices."thought the Whistler.

spirit1212

7:55pm May 2 2013

Normal User

Shadow smiled and remembered the narwhals that had helped her greatest of grandfathers here. "They have returned.",she whispered and then ran out to search for the one known as Old Tooth. Was he still alive? She howled a beautiful song to the great fish-like creatures and jumped high into the air,just like Faolan had at The Ring of Sacred Volcanoes in the Beyond.

angel123456

8:11pm May 2 2013

Normal User

Whistler remembered a narwhale named Old Tooth. He had helped their ancestors, the very first wolves here, across the ice bridge. He  had heard that narwhale could live for hundreds of years and had a feeling that he might help them on their trip. Maybe they would find owls or eagles.

angel123456

8:11pm May 2 2013

Normal User

Whistler remembered a narwhale named Old Tooth. He had helped their ancestors, the very first wolves here, across the ice bridge. He  had heard that narwhale could live for hundreds of years and had a feeling that he might help them on their trip. Maybe they would find owls or eagles.

halee607

8:34pm May 2 2013

Normal User

Link was so happy at the sight he ran to water to see the creatures up close. The narwhals were now close to the shore so link decided to jump in. He floated in the water until he noticed himself rising in the air. He looked down and noticed a a narwhal lifting him up, but this narwhal he remembered. It was the small baby he saved from the hunting polar bears during the great melt. " icefin your back " he yelped jumping in surprise. The great creature let out a loud screech in excitement itself to see its old friend " I missed you buddy " the narwhal gave another screech as it be began to dive again. Link jumped from his head and back to the shore " see you again in the winter icefin "

spirit1212

8:40pm May 2 2013

Normal User

(Lets wait on Elmo.)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3