The Beyond Hasn't Been Seen In Many Years...(Wolves of the Beyond RP...)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

6:22pm Apr 4 2013 (last edited on 6:47pm Apr 4 2013)

Normal User

PLOT/INTRO
    The Distant Blue has been home of the wolves since Faolan brought his friends out of the Beyond during the Long Cold. Now they have to return because of the humans moving in and another Long Cold returning. Two wolves have been born malcadhs when there had been none since The Great Mending,so this is seen as strange. These two have the gyre souls of Faolan(Mine)and Edme,including the gyre souls those two legendary wolves had. They will lead the wolves that have survived from the Distant Blue and back to the Beyond. Will they succeed,or will the group perish and the wolves be wiped out completely?

This is made after the last book of the,"Wolves of the Beyond",series,so sorry for the spoilers. I have just finished this series today and decided I would make this rp. I hope you like it and it doesn't die to quickly. Thanks for joining!
RULES

1. Romance and violence needed.
2. There may only be two malcadhs.
3. Keep genders even.
4. If you are Edme's descendant,you must be male.
5. HAVE FUN!!

BIO

Name:
Personality:
Looks: (I would prefer you have green eyes,but you don't need them,since I won't have them.)
Deformity and Descendant: (Malcadhs only and the deformity must be the same as the descendant even if Edme wasn't born a malcadh. You need the swirl Faolan has,somewhere.)
History:
Other:

MY BIO

Name: Shadow
Personality: She is very mysterious and has serious anger issues,which most fear her because of. Besides these flaws,she is a great leader and would die for those she cares about. She's a tomboy,but still likes guys and has great respect for what she kills,like most of the other wolves. Rp the rest out.
Looks: She has silver eyes,unlike the other wolves,and a deep scar over her right eye,her fur goes over her left eye.
Deformity and Descendant: She is Faolan's many greats granddaughter and has a splayed/twisted right paw with a swirled mark on the bottom of it.
History: She doesn't like to talk about it.
Other: She has always know something was strange about the deformity she has and swirls on her paw pad. She has a beautiful howl,but you wouldn't think so because of her strangely deep voice.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
EmoWolf1

5:32am Apr 5 2013 (last edited on 10:23am Apr 12 2013)

Normal User

(Wow. I just today realised that Shadow is a lot like me. I have a huge scar above my right eye, my voice is strangely deep, I am a tomboy, I have tiny anger issues, and I am good at leading... I get called the boy at school. Cool...)

Name: Connor

Personality: Connor is usually leads a quiet life, but can get violent if he needs. He is more of the protector type, rather than the alpha or fighter like most. He rarely speaks and if he does, it will be to Shadow or a close friend that he has very few of.  

Connor is a rather strangely coloured wolf. He is mainly black, but has patches of white on his chest, sides and underbelly. It is like a black colour phase but more intense. He has a dark brown tail and one fawn paw. His eye is a deep, aqua blue, but can turn Electric green at random. 

Deformity and descendant: Is Edme's great great great great great great great... Etc. grandson. His deformity is one missing eye.

History: has never been revealed, due to his non-speaking habit.

Other: he has a strange, smooth voice which is average pitch for a male, but his howl is deep and sounds kinda sad. 

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

7:14am Apr 5 2013

Normal User

(Same here,but the scar and voice are different. The deformity is a missing eye. Accepted.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
EmoWolf1

5:13pm Apr 5 2013 (last edited on 5:15pm Apr 5 2013)

Normal User

( that's cool! Edited)

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

7:17am Apr 9 2013

Normal User

(Ok. Two more characters and we can start.)

spirit1212

5:12pm Apr 9 2013

Normal User

(You don't have to have read the books,but it may help a bit.)

angel123456

7:01pm Apr 9 2013

Normal User

Name:   Whistler
Personality:  Smart, Full of wisdom, witty, sly, not a leader though. 
Looks:295zwok Fur: Pale Gray  Eyes: Green 
History: Unknown
Deformity and Descendant:  Is Foalan's Great, great Grandson. Has a Splayed back paw with a spiral on it and a crooked throat.
Other: He is a top skreeleen and has Beautiful, sonorous, rich howling.

spirit1212

7:20pm Apr 9 2013

Normal User

(He can't be Faolan's grandson,but I will accept the extra deformed wolf.)

angel123456

8:24pm Apr 9 2013

Normal User

{ K.K} {What can he be?:D} {THANKS}

spirit1212

8:56pm Apr 9 2013

Normal User

(Maybe the Whistler's grandson.)

halee607

9:53pm Apr 9 2013 (last edited on 6:43pm Apr 10 2013)

Normal User

i would like to join but i can't think of another character accept heep but i don't like him

name: link
personality: a strong,athletic, wise male always wanting to keep his distance but not afraid to defend himself.
looks:Tsume but has mossy green streaks of hair running down from his head to his rump. also has peircing green eyes that really stand out
history: having a rough past by being abbandoned by his parents when he was a pup leaving him to die. but he was saved by a huge female cougar  that was tragecly killed by a hunter when link was at least one years 
deformity and desendent: the desendent of unknown. but his deformity was  born to early.
other: he is known to be a good hunter but rarely shows it. most nights of the singing grass moon he gose to the edge of a river singing his beautiful songs to the cave of spirits

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
halee607

9:53pm Apr 9 2013

Normal User

dose that deformity count spirit

spirit1212

6:43am Apr 10 2013

Normal User

(I guess,but that will be the only one to accept from now on,deformity wise. You can't have unnatural color,only the eyes can be. Will start after school or sometime soon.)

halee607

6:44pm Apr 10 2013

Normal User

but his coat is like a greyish green moldy color

spirit1212

6:59am Apr 11 2013

Normal User

(Ok. Here's my intro. There will be an owl,but it will be male instead of female.)

Shadow walked in the shadow of her friend,Fisher,a tle="" href="http://www.owlpages.com/image.php?image=species-Tyto-tenebricosa-3">Greater Sooty Owl,on their search for food. Luckily the owl had already caught a rabbit,but they needed more than that thin thing to support the other three male at the home den. Very few had survived this Long Cold and Shadow was trying to fix that by having the idea to go back to the Beyond,where her greatest of great grandpas,Faolan,had left so many years ago. Shaking her head she saw two rabbits,Fisher already diving for one. She ran at the other and pounced,landing right on top of it and crushing it's neck. The other squealed as Fisher picked it up and killed it with his free talon. "One more!",he called as he dropped the other two a short distance and caught one that Shadow hadn't noticed yet. "That should do it!",she called back and then picked up the two he dropped and started home. Fisher flew ahead to scout for anything else,soon finding a large mouse and catching it for himself.

angel123456

3:22pm Apr 11 2013

Normal User

Whistler woke up in his warm den. He was very hungry. He was thinking about going to hunt for himself if they didn't come back soon. He decided to look for the other two male wolves. They might be moving from their cozy den to the unknown beyond. That was where his ancestors come from.

halee607

5:05pm Apr 11 2013

Normal User

link awoke from his slumber from a sudden dark dream and  being heard outside. " no not the hunters again " link suddenly sighed as he ran from his cave leaving behind his belongings to find a new home. he than ran alond the path as he noticed shadow walking with fisher flying above her. " hey shadow " link said in a small bark as his tail slowly wagged not being used to the kindness of other wolves." got enough food for the others yet. " he said as he held his head down " i got moved from my home again because of  stupid hunters " anger filled him as a low growl came from his throat as he looked at shadow. " i can go hunt us some elk if you want me to " he said in a small voice again as he talked to shadow not daring to get louder or its muzzle bite for him

spirit1212

5:11pm Apr 11 2013

Normal User

(Lets wait on Elmo.)

EmoWolf1

10:17am Apr 12 2013

Normal User

(BIO COMPLETED. i cant post an intro right now but will do it soon)

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

2:16pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

(Alright.)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3