The Beyond Hasn't Been Seen In Many Years...(Wolves of the Beyond RP...)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
EmoWolf1

4:41pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

Connor was watching Shadow and Fishers rabbit hunt from a distance. He wished he could join in and feel the adrenaline rush through his body, but it was not his turn. He crept a little closer and saw that Link had come out to talk to the two hunters. His deep aqua eye flashed a spark of green before returning to blue. He moved closer still, but hopefully not close enough to be smelt. He was happy to spy for now. He lay low and blended into the undergrowth of moss, fern and thorns, and found what seemed a herb. He chewed on it and discovered that it was mint. He coughed at the bitter taste. He gave up on the herb and went back to spying on the wolves, only seeing their paws. He looked mainly at Shadows splayed paw, the toes all spread out and strange. 

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

5:06pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

"I searched for those today,but it appears that all of the herds have left.",Shadow replied through full jaws and then continued on,towards the den she shared with three other wolves,all males. Once there she dropped her three rabbits and Fisher landed beside her,letting go of his rabbit and mouse. He started to eat the mouse while he watched for the three males that would be coming here to eat soon.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

5:08pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

Link noticed somthing strange as his Hackle rose " I smell someone another wolf " a low growl came from his throat ad his green eyes stared into a bush " over their " link walked over as he got closer pouncing on the wolf. Link bared his teeth as he stopped backing off " Connor what are you doing here. You know not to spy on me like that " he then sat as he was scared to speak more but still stood up strait " and I mean it Connor don't do it again" this time link was shivering like a small pup during a thunderstorm " just please don't spy on me " link then looked at shadow. " so do you want me to collect more food" he said still trebling 

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
EmoWolf1

5:20pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

Connor snarled as Link jumped on him. His eye flashed brigt green for a second. A terrifying sight- a one eyed wolf snarling at you. Connor pushed the other male wolf off with his blacklegs and said nothing to Link. He sighed, knowing that his spying time was over, but did not give up on being sneaky and silent. He walked through the forest and behind the den, then jumped up onto the entrance of it and sat there.(LOOKING AWESOME :D)

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

5:36pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

Fisher flapped his wings and was about to attack when he realized the wolf in front of the den was Connor. Shadow pushed and rabbit towards him and said,"Here,we need to get our energy up for the journey I'm planning."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

5:37pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

link walked over to the entrance were connor sat. link had his tail tucked between his legs " connor you know i'm sorry right." links instincts kicked in as he jumped on top as he acted like a normal wolf. " its just since i was you know almost killed but my second milk giver saved me i never acted the same again." he then sat next to him. " so im trying to come out of my shell so just bear with me " link just looked at the full moon in the sky " thats whi i carry arount her claw on this neacklace with her name carved on it " link looked at the claw around his neck which said GOLDENSKY. he then jumped off the entrance were connor sat as he spoke to him again " well i should be setting off farewell " link then set off into the fadding day with his tail held high

halee607

6:11pm Apr 14 2013

Normal User

link herd what shadow said quickly turning around. " what journy. could i come im always looking for a adventure. " he said as he looked at the ground with a rabbit under his paw " oops sorry shadow " he said taking his paw off.

EmoWolf1

5:11am Apr 15 2013

Normal User

Connor did not pay much attention to Link, but focused on Shadow. he leapt down from the top of the dens entrance and whispered into Shadows ear, "I hate journeys. what have you planned?" He made sure nobody else could hear his voice, as he disliked being heard talking.

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

7:16am Apr 15 2013

Normal User

"I have planned a way to get back to the Beyond,where my ancestor took our wolves from many years ago.",Shadow answered and then pushed a rabbit towards Link. Fisher nodded his head and added,"Gywenneth(I think you spell it kinda like that.),my many greats grandmother,went on that journey. Me and Shadow have been planning the journey back to there for quite some time."

EmoWolf1

7:26am Apr 15 2013

Normal User

"You realise that a journey like that will not come free." Connor whispered again. he sat down and looked at Fisher. "Maybe Fisher could fly ahead of us and tell us what lies in wait for us."

\'Create
\r\n
spirit1212

7:30am Apr 15 2013

Normal User

Fisher heard this and said,"I was planning on doing that,since my grandmother did. I wanted to take her role in the journey." Shadow nodded her head and then looked around the den,taking in the faint scents of the wolves they had lost.

EmoWolf1

7:34am Apr 15 2013

Normal User

Connor nodded and leapt back to the roof of the den. There, he lay down and began to nibble on his rabbits leg. he yawned then continued chewing, thinking about this journey to get back to the beyond.

\'Create
\r\n
angel123456

4:10pm Apr 15 2013

Normal User

Wisdom caught a rabbit and ran back to the den. As soon as he entered he saw the other wolves eating their kills.

halee607

9:30pm Apr 15 2013

Normal User

link listened to the conversation as he added in " i would like to come. i could hunt for us and im really good at protecting " link then began to eat the kill as he looked at shadow " i would love to find my history about my first milk giver " link then looked noticing a nearby deer grazing in the grass " watch " link crouched into the grass as he faced from the wind so the deer would not smell him. link waited for the right time as he pounced on the flank of the deer as it flailed around. link managed to make it to the neck as he bit into flesh tasting the fresh blood. he held on until the deer went limp and he could no longer feel the hearbeat. link said a quick prayer as he dragged the doe over to the others " dig in " link said with some pride in his voice.

spirit1212

6:46am Apr 16 2013

Normal User

Shadow smiled at what he had caught and commented,"That's the fattest deer I've seen in so many moons!" She ignored it though as she continued eating her rabbit,the one for Whistler still beside her. "Have you seen-",she cut herself off as the male entered the den and she smiled. "Welcome back,Whistler." Tossing his rabbit at him she said,"Here,you can have this one. It was for you anyways."

EmoWolf1

12:42pm Apr 16 2013

Normal User

Connor was feeling the urge to say that they should eat the deer now, and save it for the journey ahead. He showed this by flipping his tail around impatiently, butkepthis mouth shut. He began to tear some fur out of this rabbit, then tear the flesh with one clean claw. He closed his eye and shoved his snout right inside the body of the rabbit, trying to find the liver. When he did, his eye opened and he pulled out the tasty organ. He gulped it down, then did the same but this time sreaching forthe kidneys.

\'Create
\r\n
halee607

7:24pm Apr 16 2013

Normal User

so shadow can i come"  link said as he dug into the rabbit under his paw digging out the delicious insides. " i would be a great help" he said as he laid in the dirt rolling till he got the itch from his back

angel123456

7:49pm Apr 16 2013

Normal User

Whistler started tearing into the delicious rabbit. He was listening to the conversation. He thought the journey would be hard and long. He then said gratefully,"Thanks for the rabbit Shadow." He didn't think they should eat anymore than they had to. They had to preserve it for the trip.  He then started gnawing a story in the bone. THEIR STORY. He did not understand why he had the urge to this so many times.

spirit1212

6:39am Apr 17 2013

Normal User

Shadow raised her head from the rabbit that she had picked clean and said,"We leave tomorrow,so we will eat the deer in the morning." "Link,could you hide it in the back of the den until then?",she asked kindly and then said to the Whistler,"No problem. You might want to carve on a bigger bone,though."

EmoWolf1

2:59pm Apr 17 2013

Normal User

(in my last post I meant Connor felt that they should NOT eat the deer now)

Connor had just about finished fishing out all the guts and best parts of the rabbit when Shadow spoke his thoughts. He did not realise they were leaving so early, though. He picked up the empty carcass of the rabbit and tore the head and one foot off, then threw the rest away for birds. He skinned the skull of the rabbit and placed it in front of him, but kept the rabbits paw. His second milk giver had always told him that a rabbits paw was good luck and a precious thing to keep.

\'Create
\r\n
Go to page: 1, 2, 3