Shadow Falls Camp: A summer you'll never forget.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
BB8

12:37am Apr 1 2012

Normal User

[[ Seems acceptable, yes. ^^

Bump~ ]]

DarkStream

3:19pm Apr 1 2012

Normal User

OK, great.

Lavender hates camp, she always has. But the day she turned seventeen her parents were driving her out to Oregon to go to some stupid camp for 'troubled teens'. She was definetly NOT happy about that. She didn't get the 'troubled' part either. She was a straight-A student, and she did mostly everything her parents asked. And yet she stil had to take the 5-hour trip from her home in Nevada. "Okay, we're here, Lavender!" her mom's call interupted her thoughts. Lavender got out, slinging a small duffel bag that contained her stuff over her shoulder. She looked at the two busses, and boarded the bigger one. She found a seat, and looked out the window. She knew it was going to preticipate here sometime soon. She looked around her. Holy crap! she thought. That's a werewolf! And a vampire! Looking closely, she realized everyone on the bus was non-human, including her. She found a few other shifters, some faries, several witches, a couple of vampires, and quite a few werewolves. Does this have something to do with the camp? Is everybody that ever boarded this bus not a human? She wondered if this camp would be better than previos camps that she went to.  Her eyes turned aqua. She sighed and attempted to sleep.

Feyth

10:19pm Apr 2 2012 (last edited on 11:23pm Apr 2 2012)

Normal User

Elisa dug her hands into her jeans pockets and looked at the floor of the car, grumbling at herself while her mother drove her to camp. I bet its because I like girls, she never did like that. She growled, baring her teeth at the floor. I'm not troubled, well, I wasn't, before my mom started giving me looks every time I went home with my best friend who just happens to be a girl. Elisa finally lifted her head and stared out the window as the past rows and rows of uneven redwood trees. Elisa stared as they passed a section of barbed wire. This must be where the camp is. She sighed as they drove up to a gate and the car screeched to a stop.

"We're here." She heard her mom say in a fake happy voice. "I'm sorry to see you go, but don't worry, we'll visit." Please don't. Elisa begged her in her mind. She would rather go to hell than see her mother again. She wasn't even her real mother and usually, her 'mother' treated her like dirt or a slave, whichever is worse. The woman who called herself Elisa's mother wandered back into the car and drove away without looking back.

----------------------------------------------

Iniva looked at her father with narrowed eyes. "You're sending me... where exactly?"

"To a camp for troubled teens."

"Why"

"Ini, we've been over this. You've been acting strange ever since Molly died. You swim all the time and rarely eat and I'm beginning to think you've tried to commit suicide by holding your breath. Your skin has a blue tint."

"Dad, what is your problem! I know we've been over this. Mom was fae, you won't accept that. I spend time in the water because I am water oriented. You don't believe me, ever!" Of course, she didn't actually say this outloud. What she really said was "Whatever you say dad." She tilted her head to one side as the car braked next to a barbed-wire fence.  "I'll see you later dad." She said, getting out of the car. Her dad looked at her sorrowfully as he drove off into the sunset.

-------------------------------------------------

Celebrate good times, Come on!
Celebrate good times, Come on!

There's a party going on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times, And your laughter too
We gonna celebrate your party with you

Come on now...

Chandler pulled the earplugs our of his ears as he heard his parents attempting to talk to him. "And you wonder why we're sending you to a camp for troubled teens." Chan rolled his eyes angrily and stuck the ear plugs back in. His parents were just being parents. They didn't understand him. Music was his way of understanding the world. He changed the song, flipping through the songs to find one that matched his mood.

I'm beautiful in my way
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track baby
I was born this way

Don't hid yourself in regret
Just love yourself and you're set
I'm on the right track baby
I was born this way

As Chan listened to the song, he thought about the lyrics. He was beautiful in his way, but he didn't think so. He thought little of himself. When he had tried to tell his parents he was a witch, they didn't listen. They thought he was crazy. They had sent him to a theripest which had sent him to the camp they were on the way to. He growled. He didn't love himself, he hated himself. He hated the stereotype for witches. All witches were either girls or gay boys, neither of which he was.

I was born this way.

Party image<-- Click me
BB8

10:56pm Apr 2 2012

Normal User

[[ Feyth: No, they don't. 

For instance, my Vampire Character only knows about Vampires, when it comes to other species, she's oblivious. ]]

Feyth

11:23pm Apr 2 2012

Normal User

((Chandler is a boy by the way, on the first post, he is in the girl color :D))

Party image<-- Click me
BB8

11:29pm Apr 2 2012

Normal User

[[ I did that before, as well. -.- Darn, oh well. I fixed it. :3

Anywho! I'm going to continue now. No point in waiting any longer! ]]

Feyth

10:38pm Apr 6 2012

Normal User

((bump))

Party image<-- Click me
LanyaKnoll

9:30am Apr 8 2012

Normal User

Lanya stared through the windshield of the eco-friendly Prius her mom was driving her to troubled teen camp in. Her mom was ranting about... well, she didn't exactly know because she had just stared out the window and ignored her, but it must be something stupid if she was getting mad about it. "Hey, mom," Lanya screamed, "Could you shut up for two minutes?"

"Well, its not like you were listening to me, and I need you to hear what I'm saying." She paused for a second to stare at Lanya's eyes,"I don't know if the camp will allow you to have those weired color-changing contacts in so you need to give them to me."

Lanya only laughed a little and shrugged her shoulders, "How many time have I told you they're not contacts!"

She sighed and said, "Sure they're not... But also, " she seemed to have completely forgotten about the yes already, "Make sure you only wear long-sleeve shirts, we don't need any one to notice your scars now do we?"

Lanya looked down at her completely covered arms and rolled up one of the sleeves, exposing rows of scars that ran from her rist to her elbow. "Shut up, mom" She turned up the radi, jammed a pin into it so it stayed, and stared out the window.

((The rest are coming soon))

The only reason people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.
Iceheart46

6:44pm Apr 13 2012

Normal User

(Bump of liiiiiiifffeee!! D: )

- ☀ -
hiiii. you can call me ice.
bands took over my life and
i laugh too hard at bad jokes.
meh. x
- ☀ -
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4