Shadow Falls Camp: A summer you'll never forget.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
BB8

11:37pm Mar 18 2012 (last edited on 12:03am Mar 19 2012)

Normal User

[ This is an Rp based on the book Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter. I'm not claiming anything as my own work, though I am tweaking a few minor details. ]

Welcome to Shadow Falls Camp. 

These five species have been warring each other for hundreds of years, attempting to become the dominate species. The Civil War in America was actually a battle between the Werewolves and the Vamps. The Black Plague? History books told you rats. Gifted Counselors tell you a Witch's revenge on the Fairy race. And where do Shifters mix in all of this? Well, they're 'Switzerland', so to speak. They don't take sides, making them a prime source of attack. 

This camp was built to create harmony between the species, to end wars, and to protect the ignorant human race. Will the camp accomplish what it seeks, or will it only create more reasons for a war to break out?

[ Yes, this is a Romance/Drama/Supernatural Teen/Summer Camp/War between Species Rp. If you don't like those subjects, don't join. ]

Table of Contents:
First post: Brief summery of Plot, Table of Contents.
Second Post: Types of Species and abilities, How to identify species.
Third post: Rules, Bio Skeleton, people joined and characters approved.

Yes, you are able to post and join now. :3

BB8

11:37pm Mar 18 2012 (last edited on 4:46am Mar 23 2012)

Normal User

Types of Species: 

Fairy (Fae) - Fae seem to have less threatening powers than other species. They are more commonly known to have abilities like Healing, Emotion sense, Emotion control, Animal control/communication, Dreamscaping (The ability to travel and communicate through one's dreams), and Ghost Whispering (The ability to communicate with Ghosts while others may not.) Dreamscaping and Ghost Whispering are two 'not-so-common' powers to have among Fae though.

Werewolves - Werewolves transfer on full moons, yes. They have very human like reactions when in their tle="Powered by Text-Enhance" id="_GPLITA_0" style="text-decoration:underline" href="#" in_rurl="http://www.textsrv.com/click?v=VVM6MTAzNzQ6MjM5OndvbGYgZm9ybTowNWZiY2M5NzBlODY1YjVhNzJhMjBmMGE4NjZiMTdlNTp6LTEwNjMtMTUyMjY6d3d3LnJlc2NyZWF0dS5jb20%3D" in_hdr="null">wolf form. As in, they don't lose who they are when they shift. Four days before, and four days after they shift, Weres are known to have certain heightened senses in scent, hearing and eyesight. They also become extremely quick and insanely strong. All other days, Weres have the same strength and sense of a normal human.

Vampires - Vampires are the most violent species in the 'bunch'. Vampirism isn't spread by biting someone, as that's just a myth. Vampirism is actually a virus that the individual is born with, and they only become a Vampire when they come in contact with another of their species. They have heightened senses: all of them, all of the time. They also have the uncanny ability to sense when someone is lying, no matter how good of a lying they may be. Vampires are quick and strong, like a Werewolf near the full moon. Vampires survive off of blood, yes, but they are also able to eat other things, though the taste is quite bland. 

Witches - Witches are a unique species. They do not require wands, like in Harry Potter, but channel all of their magic through their, dominate-hand-side, pinky finger. They do not say their spells out loud, but to reverse them, they must speak the exact wording of the spell. Witches are usually oblivious to the obvious or don't 'get the hint'. Impatience is a common personality trait among witches.

Shifters - Shifters are usually the most powerful species between all of them. If they get into a fight while transformed into an animal, their wounds do not transfer when they return human. If the wounds they get are too severe to shift, then the shifter remains an animal until healed enough to turn back. An experienced shifter is able to shift in seconds, and shift back in the same time. For a less experienced shifter, the shift may take several minutes. Shifters tend to have the strongest emotions about things, as in their emotions are doubled from the normal person, or non-human. 

How to Identify certain Species: 
Each Species has the ability to 'read' into another species 'Brain Pattern.' They do this by a slight wiggle of their forehead and extreme concentration. They will see a symbol that will mark their species. Each species has a different symbol. Humans don't have a symbol. 

Fairy - Fae often have 'odd' tinted colored tle="Powered by Text-Enhance" id="_GPLITA_1" style="text-decoration:underline" href="#" in_rurl="http://www.textsrv.com/click?v=VVM6OTY1NzoyMzpza2luOmQ2YmEwNjdiMmI5NzA4YzNjY2M4Y2ViMjM3Yzg1NDFjOnotMTA2My0xNTIyNjp3d3cucmVzY3JlYXR1LmNvbQ%3D%3D">skin, one that humans would not recognize, but another species might. Their Brain Pattern Symbol is a Circle.

Werewolves - They have yellow eyes, all of them. They stay yellow unless they are shifted into their tle="Powered by Text-Enhance" id="_GPLITA_0" style="text-decoration:underline" href="#" in_rurl="http://www.textsrv.com/click?v=VVM6MTA5MTM6MjM5OndvbGYgZm9ybToyZDg4MTNhYTg5NmJlYzRiODQ5YmFlNjZkYzVmNTAyMTp6LTEwNjMtMTUyMjY6d3d3LnJlc2NyZWF0dS5jb20%3D">wolf form, then their eye color turns black. Their Brain Pattern Symbol is square.

Vampires - Vamps have an albino tle="Powered by Text-Enhance" id="_GPLITA_1" style="text-decoration:underline" href="#" in_rurl="http://www.textsrv.com/click?v=VVM6OTY1NzoyMzpza2luOmQ2YmEwNjdiMmI5NzA4YzNjY2M4Y2ViMjM3Yzg1NDFjOnotMTA2My0xNTIyNjp3d3cucmVzY3JlYXR1LmNvbQ%3D%3D">skin color, and their eyes are bright blue, no matter how hungry they are or what emotion they're feeling. They must wear sunglasses when in the sun, or else they will go permanently blind. A vampires Brain Pattern Symbol is a cross sign. +

Witches - They are born with odd colored hair, meaning multi-colored or just often very bright colors. Purples and bright reds are common hair colors to be born with as a Witch. Witches have a diamond Brain Pattern Symbol.

Shifter - Their eyes color change depending on their emotion: List below.Their Brain Patter Symbol is a Star.

Bright Red: Passion
Sky Blue: Joy or Happiness
Golden Yellow: Surprise
Aqua: Hope
Soft, 'baby' Pink: Love
Beige 'tan': Amusement 
Purple: Curiosity
Bright Yellow: Friendliness
Sea Green: Excitement

Chocolate Brown: Neutral

Black: Anger
Dark Green: Jealousy
Dark Blue: Confusion
Silver: Sadness
Maroon: Panic
Brass: Hate
Bright Orange: Pride
Pink: Lust
Lime Green: Embarrassment
Eggshell White: Annoyance
Indigo: Guilt
Gray: Hurt

BB8

11:37pm Mar 18 2012 (last edited on 11:28pm Apr 2 2012)

Normal User

Rules:
This will be a semi-literate to literate Rp, meaning at least 7 sentences in your post. 
Even genders. Make a boy? Good. Now go make a girl.
Ask to be a Camp Counselor. They tle="Powered by Text-Enhance" id="_GPLITA_1" style="text-decoration:underline" href="#" in_rurl="http://www.textsrv.com/click?v=VVM6MTMyMzc6NDpoZWxwOjMxZjdhMWZjZTA3YzhmMzBiNzA0MDMzZTI5MWM5Y2FiOnotMTA2My0xNTIyNjp3d3cucmVzY3JlYXR1LmNvbQ%3D%3D">help the campers figure out what they can do.
If you choose to be Fae, ask if you can have the power of Dreamscaping or Ghost Whispering.
This may look like a lot, but it's really not! It's just a lot of explaining. :)
No Mary sues. No Godmodding or Powerplaying.
Please respect me and the others in this Roleplay.
I will reject you if I find your Rp'ing is not up to par. 

Housing:
For every three campers, there is one cabin. Counselors get a cabin to themselves. I will be assigning cabin numbers as soon as we get some people joined. No, different genders will not be rooming together. But different species will be, yes.

Visitors/Camp Grounds:
Once a month, parents ONLY are allowed to visit. Third Saturday of the month, 10a.m.-2p.m. Otherwise, no visitors allowed. You must stay on Camp grounds as well. There are barbwire fences across the grounds to let you know where the limits are. Inside the limits are several miles of forest along with a stream and a waterfall.

Other crap I missed:
Just ask questions if you are confused. I tend to be a confusing character. :3
Also, put your favorite color in the other thingy on the skelly. :)

Skeleton for Character:

Name: (First, middle, Last)
S.O.: (Sexual Orientation.)
Species: (NO HUMANS.)
Power: (If Fairy. If not, erase.)
Counselor or Camper: (Remember to ask to be a Counselor!) 

Personality: (A few sentences, please.)
Other:
Appearance: (Deion or image, no real pictures please.)
[If werewolf, please add wolf appearance as well.]

Accepted Characters:

Counselors:

Jamie Lae Larson (Jamie) - Vinnii - Fairy

Liam Smith (Liam) - Vinnii - Shifter

Zero I. Stringnova (Zero) - Feyth - Werewolf
Ellowyn Jackson (Elle or tle="Powered by Text-Enhance" id="_GPLITA_0" style="text-decoration:underline" href="#" in_rurl="http://www.textsrv.com/click?v=VVM6MTYwOTU6MTI4Nzp3aW46NWFhZGM5ZDg3ZmE4MTIwMzkzNzgyNzc4M2VlZDcyZmE6ei0xMDYzLTE1MjI2Ond3dy5yZXNjcmVhdHUuY29t">Win) - SerenitySorrow - Werewolf

Fantasia Rose Dier - Feyth - Vampire
Jethro L. Reagan - SerenitySorrow -
Vampire

Kylie Kristen Kimberlain - Iceheart46 - Witch

Campers:

Kerry Elizabeth Anderson (Lizzie) - Vinnii - Vampire

Victor Randal Dodd (Victor or Vinny) - Vinnii - Werewolf
Allistair Crolt (Allistair) - LaynaKnoll - Werewolf
Asher Dylan tle="Powered by Text-Enhance" id="_GPLITA_0" style="text-decoration:underline" href="#" in_rurl="http://www.textsrv.com/click?v=VVM6MTUwNTY6MTE1Mjpicmlua3M6OTk4YTk3MmU1NTM4ODI5Y2E5YThlMjViNmRjYmUwODk6ei0xMDYzLTE1MjI2Ond3dy5yZXNjcmVhdHUuY29t">Brinks (Asher) - Iceheart 46 - Werewolf

Layna Rose Knoll (Layna) - LaynaKnoll - Shifter
Shay Peyel (Shay) - Iceheart46 - Shifter
Elisa Moro Stone (Ellie) - Feyth - Shifter
Allira Carolin Halty - LaynaKnolll - Shifter

Terra Lillian Feyr (Terra) - Iceheart46 - Witch
Chandler H. Kalahan - Feyth - Witch

James Opal Tenathn (James) -Iceheart46 - Fairy
Iniva Jordan Calous (Ini) - Feyth - Fairy
Eirlys M. Rivers - SerenitySorrow - Fairy
William Fontaine - SerenitySorrow - Fairy

BB8

12:16am Mar 19 2012 (last edited on 12:43am Mar 19 2012)

Normal User

Name: Jamie Lae Larson
S.O.: Straight
Species: Fairy
Power: Ghost Whispering and Emotion Sensing.
Counselor or Camper: Counselor
Personality: Jamie is a very kind and caring soul. She helps run the camp and thinks of every camper as her 'baby'. She hates to see anyone hurt, and knows when they are thanks to her powers. She has always had a matronly appeal to her, one that she embraces and loves.
Other: I like red. o.o
Appearance:
anime black 

~

Name: Liam Smith (He doesn't have a middle name.)
Species: Shifter
Personality: Liam is a bit arrogant. He thinks because he's a shifter, he can get away with anything he wants. He loves the fact he's very powerful and knows people are scared to defy him. Even so, Liam is great with helping kids learn their talents and how to perfect them. He'd be a great teacher if he wasn't so impatient.
Other: Eh, not really.
Appearance:
anime black guy 

~

Name: Kerry Elizabeth Anderson
Species: Vampire
Counselor or Camper: Camper
Personality: Kerry is a straight up B. She tends to be very mischievous and doesn't mind pointing out people when they're lying, or doing something wrong. Kerry hates being a vampire, but loves the abilities she has now. She has a cold exterior, but once you break that, you'll have a friend for life, one who's willing to kick ass for you.
Other: Her skin is ice cold, as all vampires are.
Appearance: (As you know, her eyes are bright blue. Not green.)
anime green 
[ And she doesn't wear this outfit. o.o]

~

Name: Victor Randal Dodd (Vinny)
Species: Werewolf
Personality: Vinny is pretty complex in his being. He doesn't find the war between the races very interesting, nor does he wish to partake in any of it. He's a very mellow person who isn't very show-boat-y or in your face. He tends to keep to himself.
Other: Nah. 
Appearance: [ Eyes are yellow, yes. :3 ]

wolf 

LanyaKnoll

8:05am Mar 19 2012 (last edited on 9:26am Mar 19 2012)

Normal User

(Join?)

Name: Lanya, Rose, Knoll

Personality: Aggressive and can seem mean to people that don't really know her. She is actually very nice and protective.

Other: Nope (Black)

Appearance:

-----

Name : Allistair Crolt

Councelor or Camper: Camper 

Personality: A little goofy, but can be serious at times. Is just usually fun to be around.

Other: None really... oh yes, and for anybody who sees this and is wondering, Alistair is based on the character from Dragon Age... and that is also where is name comes from. (I just love him so much... sorry, offtopic...)

The only reason people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.
BB8

9:12am Mar 19 2012

Normal User

[[ Once you finish your bios, yes. :3 ]]

LanyaKnoll

9:22am Mar 19 2012

Normal User

((Sorry... My computer is a spaz.))

The only reason people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.
Feyth

10:40am Mar 19 2012

Normal User

((Can I even things out and make a few different characters like 1 f each species? If not, I'll just be a shifter and a vampire. I'll post my bios ((if I can join)) after swim practice. Also, may my vampire be a camp counselor?))

Party image<-- Click me
Iceheart46

7:29pm Mar 19 2012 (last edited on 8:17pm Mar 19 2012)

Normal User

(Ooooooh this sounds so interesting.  May I join?)

Name: Shay Peyel
Power: N/A

Personality: Very caring and nice.  Loves to explore and have fun.  Easily becomes bored and can be a little stubborn to get what she wants.  When she gets angry, it becomes a full-blown argument.  Sometimes she has her "hyper days" which is when she just acts... well, weird and hyper.  Otherwise she's pretty normal.
Other: Nopesh <3
Appearance: Anime Girl With Brown Hair
Except her eyes change color.  Can I, by any chance, have a complete color/emotions list rMailed to me?

Name: Asher Dylan Brinks
Personality: He is usually a hater and prefers not to talk to people he doesn't want to talk to.  He can be cocky and becomes impatient after a certain amount of time.  He can easily become aggravated and depending on the situation, he can either be quick to cool off or hold a huge grudge.
Other: Nooooo
Appearance: Yellow eyes, bright blonde (but not so bright that it's white) hair, and a slight tan.  Muscular.  5'7" tall.  Almost the 'perfect'-looking sort of kid.  In his wolf form, he is a pitch black wolf with a single white paw, which is his front left.

Name: Terra Lillian Feyr
Species: Witch

Personality: Very bouncy and fun-loving.  She likes to be involved in things and enjoys company.  However, Terra can be a big hothead and when she's angry, she tends to lash out very hard.  Despite her bubbly exterior, she's pretty tough and knows how to "play with the big boys."  She is sort of a tomboy at times, yet her girly-girl side shines out every once in a while.  Incredibly impatient.
Other: None~
Appearance: This basically is a reference to how she looks.  The skin and the hair is really all you have to look at, since she doesn't wear that stuff and doesn't have a tongue piercing or glow bracelets/earrings or that color eyes or that much makeup.  However, she does have the rainbow tattoo on her cheek and the little star tattoos by her eyes.  Her eye color is actually a pretty turquoise.

RAVER

Name: James Opal Tenathn
Species: Fairy/Fae
Power: Animal Communication and may he have Dreamscaping?
Personality: Calm and collected pretty much all of the time.  He's easygoing and adjusts to any environment you put him in.  James will not get angry easily; it takes a seriously huge amount of stuff to kick him over the edge, but when he bursts, it's not really... well... a real show of anger, I guess.  And he reeeaallly hates his middle name...  He doesn't tell anybody what it is unless they're really close.
Other: First favorite - all shades of blue.  Second favorite - lime green.  Third favorite - PURPLEPURPLEPURPLE!!! <3
Appearance: He has short black hair and long bangs that often get in the way.  His eyes are a pretty brown and his skin is tinted orange, though you can only notice if you look close enough.  Five foot, five and half inches tall and not particularly muscular.

- ☀ -
hiiii. you can call me ice.
bands took over my life and
i laugh too hard at bad jokes.
meh. x
- ☀ -
SpiritDragon

7:57pm Mar 19 2012

Normal User

Name: Spirit Lissa Fawn
Personality: Rp out
Other: none
Appearance:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/vampire/alexis12345_06/Rosario%20Vampire%20oc/Ilikethisone.jpg?o=6

Name: Autumn Scean Greay
Species: Were Wolf
Personality: Rp out
Other:
Appearance:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/shape%20shifter/Coreyness/The_Shape_Shifter_by_ValentinaKallias.jpg?o=5

I\'m The Slenderman\'s wifey <3 Batman\'s our kid <33
SerenitySorrow

8:03pm Mar 19 2012

Normal User

((This sounds interesting ^^ May I join? I'll try and have some bios up soon once I decide XP))

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
BB8

10:47pm Mar 19 2012

Normal User

[[ Feyth: Go ahead. :3 I'm willing to make exceptions. ^-^

Ice: Accepted, and nice characters. c:

SpiritDragon: I'm sorry, but I don't think that you're literate enough to participate in the Rp. I'm sorry.

Serenity: Of course. :3 Join ahead! ]]

Feyth

11:36pm Mar 19 2012 (last edited on 12:06am Mar 20 2012)

Normal User

((I just lost all five of my bios. I hate life. Now I have to redo them....
Here are two of them that I managed to rewrite. They aren't even half as good as the originals.))

Name: Elisa Moro Stone
S.O.: Lesbian
Personality: On the outside, she seems helpless and weak. However, if you look deeper, you will see that she is hardheaded and tough, not one to take no for an answer. She is clumsy and tends to forget things or lose things easily. People often say that she would lose her head if it wasn't screwed onto her neck. This could be true. A fatal flaw of hers is that she is scared of heights. When she was younger, her brother made her climb a tree and she fell. The physical pain didn't last, but the mental pain scarred her for life.
Other: Nope
Appearance:

Name: Zero I. Stringnova
Counselor or Camper: Counselor?
Personality: He's not really a leader, but he likes working with teenagers. He says that he likes the challenge. This might be true, but some say that he never really became an adult, like his mind is still a child's. When he fights, IF he fights, he treats it as a game, never really understanding the consequences of his actions. He doesn't understand that fights are a life or death situation. Oh, he has killed, but he has multiple personalities. Three, to be exact. One is the one describe above. One is a much darker side. A side that comes out when he is angry. It consumes him till only this personality remains. His wolf form is a completely other side of him. In this form, although he has the above qualities, he also is wiser, tending to think before he acts.
Appearance:

Name: Iniva Jordan Calous
S.O.: Bisexual
Species: Fae
Power: She can control water

Personality: Ini is a born leader. She thinks before she acts and knows how to think on her feet. However, she has a hubris. She thinks she is better than everybody else. She tries to tell people what to do and ends up sounding like a snide brat who thinks she knows everything. She doesn't think this, however, she just hinks she knows more than everybody. Technically, she is a registered genius, but she flaunts it as one "of her many accomplishments' and acts like a complete brat sometimes. She loves to swim and this is one of the many places she acts semi kind to others.
Other: You can't tell if you look at her, but her skin is actually tinged blue.
Appearance:

Name: Chandler H. Kalahan
Species: Witch
Personality:
 He hates the stereotype that only women can be witches. Obviously that is not true and anybody who tries that saying on him run the risk of finding them self encased in ice or turned into a tree. Just a warning. He is actually mostly a carefree guy, not really caring about the war that the other people seem to be fighting, just your average teenage guy. He fancies himself a bit of a ladies man, often going up to random women and handing them magicked flowers. However, because of his joke-like tendencies, those flowers may or may not squirt water.

Appearance:

Name: Fantasia Rose Dier

S.O.: Not sure

Personality:
 She is very sly and cunning, like a fox. She is quick and agile like one too. She is very graceful and tends to walk as if she is some sort of ethreal being. She acts like one by being quite full of herself. However, she is also kind, but acts as if everybody is lesser to her. She doesn't say it, but that is the way she speaks to people and carries herself. She never kills for the joy of it and only drinks blood when necessary, thinking of it as something vile and only something she needs to survive. Instead, she eats the camp food. It is bland, but over the years, she seems to have acquired a taste for the food and actually enjoys it now.

Appearance:

Party image<-- Click me
BB8

11:37pm Mar 19 2012

Normal User

[[ Feyth: If you want, you can do a simplified version? I know how frustrating losing your bios can be... Just if you want to, though. :3 ]]

Feyth

11:50pm Mar 19 2012 (last edited on 11:50pm Mar 19 2012)

Normal User

((Nah, I'll rewrite, it's fine. Do the fae have wings? And can their power be controlling water?))

Party image<-- Click me
BB8

11:50pm Mar 19 2012 (last edited on 11:51pm Mar 19 2012)

Normal User

Feyth

11:53pm Mar 19 2012 (last edited on 11:55pm Mar 19 2012)

Normal User

((ok, Thanks! Btw, Elisa's nickname is Ellie))

Party image<-- Click me
BB8

11:56pm Mar 19 2012

Normal User

[[ Fixed it. ^-^ ]]

Feyth

12:02am Mar 20 2012

Normal User

((Do you think I should make my last character a Vampire counselor?))

Party image<-- Click me
BB8

12:03am Mar 20 2012

Normal User

[[ I think it might be beneficial, but whatever you can handle is fine. ^-^ ]]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4