Normal User

(uh recap?)

Click Me!

Adopted from squibyclik her pleaz Paw is currently:Online
GothicNekomimi666

8:56pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

((every one is at lunch......))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
Rika

3:47pm Jan 12 2010

Normal User

Alexander padded out of the room, heading straight outside to enjoy the fresh air, hissing when a gust of wind nearly carried his hat away. He pulled it down onto his head, frowning. If Mother Nature wanted to be difficult, he could be difficult right back.

((So, what should I do with Alex now? Make him go find his only two friends? xD;)) 

GothicNekomimi666

11:02am Jan 13 2010

Normal User

((Yes rike, yes he should. XD))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
Rika

2:51pm Jan 13 2010

Normal User

After a while of walking around outside, Alexander decided to go search for his friends. The only two he had ever had. He took in a deep breath of the outside air, still keeping up the act that he was a normal, totally sane human being.

GothicNekomimi666

9:31am Jan 14 2010

Normal User

"Alexander!" James yelled. "Over here, behind her at the table." He called out, waving his hands in the air. Seth rolled his eyes at James and waved to his friend.

Rika

11:46am Jan 19 2010

Normal User

Alexander turned his head, then grinned and waved back, trotting over to slide into the table and sit with the only two friends he had in this school. "Hey guys. Anything interesting happen in your clas.ses today?" he asked, moving to take off his hat and set it on the table, shaking his head to try and sort-of-fix his hair, which had been screwed up by the wind that had tried to steal his Mad Hatter hat.

((C:>))

iceshadow05

12:21pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

Kaze picked at her lunch with a fork,od life was boring as of right now.

Click Me!

Adopted from squibyclik her pleaz Paw is currently:Online
GothicNekomimi666

3:11pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

"Does any thing ever happen in this damned dump?" James laughed. "And you can drop the act dude. We know you..." He added with a laugh.

"I've said it once, I must say it again, your hat is epic." Seth laughed.

Rika

3:19pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

Alexander laughed, leaning forward to prop his head up on his hand, a wide grin, which wasn't totally sane, plastered on his face. "You have a good point, James. But, the Acting teacher decided today she wants to see a skit from me. Do you think I should do it like I really am, or put on another act?" he asked before turning to Seth, chuckling.

"Why thank you. I never leave home without it~!" he chirped, patting the black and green hat with his free hand.

GothicNekomimi666

3:23pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

"I still think we should go as twin mad-hatters on halloween." Seth grinned.

"Knock er on her big fat-" James started before interupted by Seth.

"Go as you are." seth grinned, the though of his friend giving the teatcher a scare amused him.

Rika

3:43pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Alexander laughed again before grabbing his hat and tossing it to Seth, grinning. "I'll need that back when school's over," he told him as he sat straight up, giggling maniacally as he alreayd began to plot how he would scare the bejeezus out of his teacher.

"This is going to be fun," he stated, a rather insane glint in his dark eyes.

GothicNekomimi666

1:07pm Jan 21 2010

Normal User

"Eh, I'll bring mine tomorrow... For now, you take yours." Seth grinned......

James snicked evily. ((I don't think any of them are all there....))

Rika

1:21pm Jan 21 2010

Normal User

Alexander shrugged, then chuckled lightly, taking his hat back to place it back on his head. "So, would you two like to help me give that smart-a** b*tch a heart-attack?" he asked, giggling madly as he began to form the plan in his twisted little mind.

GothicNekomimi666

10:05am Jan 22 2010

Normal User

"absilutely." The two of them grinned as they grabbed their bags, and followed behind him.

Rika

4:49pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

Alexander gave a little giggle and stood up, heading off. "Alright. We're going to have to do something so mind-blowingly insane that'll scare her so badly, she'll know to never doubt my skills," he told them, turning around to walk backwards. "I'm open for suggestions."

GothicNekomimi666

11:29am Jan 26 2010

Normal User

"Remember last year when that stupid cheerleader took your hat?" Seth asked with a grin.

Rika

3:04pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

Alexander tapped his hat to make it tilt on his head, laughing. "I do! She knows not to mess with it anymore, too," he purred, giggling. He knew this was going to be fun. And to see the look on her face when they showed her...

Priceless. 

GothicNekomimi666

6:31pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

"Then we'll re-inact that." James chirped.

Rika

6:33pm Jan 26 2010

Normal User

Alexander looked at the two, beaming. "This is going to be so fun. Don't you agree?" he purred, an insane, sadistic glint in his eyes.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6