Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
chance437

4:57pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

Join?

Fox

4:59pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

((Yay~  I hope Chance can join.  But Kat is in charge so I can't say the final word~))

I\'m back.
KatnissEverdeen

5:01pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

((YEAH!!!! Join!!! :D Yeah! Almost all of my friends joined!))

Who needs movies, when we can just go out and live life?
GothicNekomimi666

11:01am Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((Hey Katt, is this a school where they just do what you put on their bio or do they do the other stuff to?))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
iceshadow05

12:16pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Bio:

Name:Kamikaze(Kaze)

Looks:5"3,emerald eyes,Caucasion and her hair is dark brown and reaches to her butt.

Crush:none yet(heh heh.)

What Are They Studying In?:Acting

Grade:Senior

Other:She never had a bf not even once.So since her vow in 8th grade saying she'd stick to finishing highschool instead of looking for boys.(the funny part is no ones ever aske dher out either!)

Click Me!

Adopted from squibyclik her pleaz Paw is currently:Online
KatnissEverdeen

12:31pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((They do some other stuff to, like regular cl*censored*es. And accepted Ice))

iceshadow05

12:40pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((hmf how should i jump in Kat?))

Click Me!

Adopted from squibyclik her pleaz Paw is currently:Online
GothicNekomimi666

12:50pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((What perio is it right now?))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
ZoeyRedbird

1:14pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((What happened?))

Muffinz 0_o
KatnissEverdeen

1:15pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((Ice, just have your character go to cl*censored*. And its....lets say 3rd period right now.))

GothicNekomimi666

2:02pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

"Off to meet Musik." Violet smiled to herself as she walked ra down the hall to her Orchestra cl*censored*.

~~~

Seth continued to walk, on his way to Band.

~~~

Yuki grinned and continued reciting her lines in her head for the skit she was doing to day in her drama cl*censored*... The cl*censored* she was on her way to.

~~~

James grinned, humming to warm up his vocal cords, he left his cl*censored* and went to the chior room.

Fox

4:01pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Vroom!!  Luna was still speeding around.  She often skipped cla.ss and thought little of it.  "Oh, no...!"  She said with a chuckle as she took a sharp turn into the surrounding woods.  Through a farmiliar trail she rode, popping several accidental wheelies.  Every little bump seemed like a ramp, Luna could hear the occasional clunking.  It was a surprise that her poor little vespa hadn't fallen apart by this time!  "Bout time I got to clas.s..."  She muttered.  With a wicked grin she swiveled around, heading back the way she came.  Luna always parked just shy of the sidewalk.  Whistling an innocent tune, she wandering through the front door of the school.  She stumbled into the band room and heaved a bored sigh.

I\'m back.
KatnissEverdeen

4:08pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Jake was bored in acting. He was just kind of sitting there, not doing anything.He yawned, watching the clock. 

Solarus was in chorus, which was a total socail cl*censored*. The teacher was lecturing them on the importance of cresendo.

((uggg, fail.)) 

GothicNekomimi666

4:10pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((o_O))

KatnissEverdeen

4:17pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((No clue what to do...))

GothicNekomimi666

4:21pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Yuki grinned. "Did you do the skit for your teacher?" She asked Jake with a grin.

~~~

"Yawn..." James muttered asthe chior teatcher continued talking.

KatnissEverdeen

4:23pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

"No. Not looking forward to it. I get the feeling the teacher doesn't like me." Jake half smiled. 

GothicNekomimi666

4:26pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

"I you doing a duo scene or a monologue?" Yuki asked with a grin.

KatnissEverdeen

4:28pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

"Monolouge. Its about how parents are bad drivers." Jake smiled.

"Omigod, shut up." Solarus muttered, tired of the teacher talking. 

GothicNekomimi666

4:35pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

"Rockferd get annoying some times..." James snicked to the boy wsho muttered shut up."

~~~

"Really? Mine is strickly improve... And She never *censored*igned me a partner so I need to find one." Yuki laughed.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6