It Was Just Acting ((Romance RP)) I Wasn't Really In Love With You

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
KatnissEverdeen

4:36pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((Solarus is a girl.....))

"Improve? Isn't that gonna be a little hard? She grades really hard." Jake said, smiling. 

Who needs movies, when we can just go out and live life?
GothicNekomimi666

5:01pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((Oops. Sorry.))

"Improve to me is easy... I took drama in junior high too..." Yuki replied. "Besides, we just went over improve last week." She added, then looked where the teatcher was.

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
KatnissEverdeen

5:04pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

"Yeah." Jake said, smiling. He looked over at the teacher.

((XD))

Solarus yawned, and nodded at the boy. 

iceshadow05

5:32pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Kaze as usual showed up late for cl*censored* she'd been asleep a home through 1st and 2nd hour.The teacher glancing over as she walked in and ignored her she'd probly speak to me later Kaze thought.She took a spot next to Jake although since she didn't really know anyone it didn't matter to her where she sat.

Click Me!

Adopted from squibyclik her pleaz Paw is currently:Online
Rika

6:10pm Jan 4 2010

Normal User

Alexander cocked his head, watching the two people as they talked before he let out a sigh, climbing onto the stage to go find something entertaining to do, fixing his hat when it fell out of place. He knew most of the students, and teachers, here would never believe that he's been clas-sified as a scitzophrenic, which shows jus how good his acting skills were since he managed to act totally normal at all times.

GothicNekomimi666

6:32pm Jan 4 2010

Normal User

"Yuki, do you have your partner yet?" Mrs. Greene said as she walked over to Yuki an the boy she was with, ignoring him completely.

"No  ma'am... Not yet..." Yuki said as she looked at her teatcher.

"You're cl*censored* time is running low, you'd better get too it." She said and walked off to Alexander. "You have not done your skit yet either. Do you need az partner?" She growled, obviously tired of all the slacking off.

~~~

"And now I turn you loose to practicw your songs for the concert omming up." Mrs. Rockfard said as she turned to her computer and continued grading.

"FINALLY." James said as her looked through his black Chior folder, deciding which song to "work on".

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
Rika

6:38pm Jan 4 2010

Normal User

Alexander turned his head to look at her boredly, frowning. "No, I don't, nor do I really want one," he stated, crossing his arms, keeping up his charade of mormalcy. He wondered briefly if the drama teacher could tell he was only acting normal, but he dismissed it. She never showed any signs of recognizing that he was only acting the whole time.

Either that, or she just really didn't care as long as he did what she wanted him to do. He wasn't really sure.

Fox

6:41pm Jan 4 2010

Normal User

Luna shifted, picking up her bas.s and begining to pluck a few strings.  Several low thumps were emitted.  Eyes set on the clock mounted on the wall, Luna continued playing her bas.s in a lazy manner.

I\'m back.
GothicNekomimi666

2:04pm Jan 6 2010

Normal User

"Then I suppose you need to get to work, and show me your skit, and the info page you were supposed to write about the skit." Mrs. Greene growled.

Yuki rolled her eyes.

~~~

Seth started laying one of the songs he had written only about a week ago, not really caring what the rest of the cl*censored*s was orking on...

~~~

Violet smiled to herself as she played her dark blue, almostr black, violin. She seemed so at peace when ever she played, so relaxed... Like the violyn it's self was part of her.

Aqueeze

2:22pm Jan 6 2010

Normal User

I cingratz you on this my friend

Photobucket
Fox

2:22pm Jan 6 2010

Normal User

((This Rp isn't really going anywhere ;())

I\'m back.
Rika

3:43pm Jan 7 2010

Normal User

Alexander growled right back, eyes narrowed as he turned to trot off, a wicked grin spreading across hsi face. She wanted a skit by Alexander, so she was going to get a skit by Alexander.

Oh, if she only knew what she was in for, asking the teenage psychopath to show her his skit. He knew he was going to have some fun!

GothicNekomimi666

12:16pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

((Bump... Can't do any thing...))

KatnissEverdeen

1:58pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

Jake yawned. "I cant wait till this cl*censored* is over...."

Solarus began doodling, bored out of her mind.

Finally, the bell rang, and now it was lunch time. ((XD)) 

GothicNekomimi666

2:43pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

"YAY!!!!!" James and Seth yelled as they jumped up and ran out of their cl*censored*.

Yuki stayed behind to finish her skit, then left the room.

Violet sighed. "The only cl*censored* I like is too short...." She muttered as she packed up her violin, her music and turned in practice sheets. She then headed out the door, and outside to the picnic table under the large oak tree she normaly sat at. She then pulled out her violin again and began playing a song she was performing later on that night.

KatnissEverdeen

2:47pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

Jake walked outside to find somewhere to eat. He ususally sat with Solarus, but he couldn't find her.

Solarus was stuck in cl*censored* because the teacher wanted to talk to her for no reason.

GothicNekomimi666

11:17am Jan 9 2010

Normal User

((Bump...))

KatnissEverdeen

11:19am Jan 9 2010

Normal User

Jake heard Violet playing, and walked over to her.

"Wow, your really good." He said, smiling. 

GothicNekomimi666

3:34am Jan 10 2010

Normal User

Violet looked over to the boy, her stormy blue eyes looking distant and emotionless. "Thank you kindly." She said withb what was supposed to be a smile, but was.... Well, a fairly straight smile... Violet didn't smile much... And if she showed much emotion, she'd gotten yelled at for it....

GothicNekomimi666

12:47pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

((Bump.))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6