I'm not a monster. ((Emo teen RP))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 64 Bookmark Thread
Minirent

9:35pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

Mia just stared at her. "Oh my gosh!" She finally said She looked back at Kia waiting impaiently. "She likes him too!" she told her. "She's liked him for a few years now!" she exclaimed. "Just don't tell her i told you because she already wants to kill me so she will probably kill me then bring me back to life and kill me again!" Mia todl her. "okay just don't mention this to either of them okay?'' she said. Then she turned around and smiled at them. "So, waht now?" she asked Kia and Shane.

I WILL BE GONE FOR A LONG TIME!! SORRY TO ALL I RP WITH!!!!
LadyTsunade

9:35pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

Eric looked over at the Ferrari then at James who was looking out the window. "James." He said, getting his attention back. Eric motioned to the Ferrari, "Yeah, I know. I heard him. Just ignore him." James said, looking back out the window again. "Eric sighed, "James." He repeated, James looked back at him, finally realizing what Eric wanted to do. "Eric are you crazy? Its a Ferrari! ou can't race it." James said.

Eric loved doing stupid things and James was starting to wish that he had drove today. James knew Eric was a pretty goos street racers, how he got to be that way James didn't know and he did care to find out. But he did know he couldn't beat a Ferrari, at least not out on the mai road like this anyway.  

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
Mechromancer

9:38pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

((Lol at James and Eric. XD))

"Akila smiled. "So, what do you guys want to do?"She asked.

Shane grabbed her and squeezed her against his side. He watched her smile.

(Banner made by Kina)
Minirent

9:41pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

"Okay," Mia smiled "How about we go to the mall?" She asked looping her arm through kia's.

Mechromancer

9:46pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

"Sure!"Akila smiled. She bit her lip, hearing her ringtone. It was September by Daughtry. It was her ex. A tear came down but she disguised it. She turned her phone off.

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

10:25pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

(( I love them XD ))

Mechromancer

10:26pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

((They're so funneh!)

(Banner made by Kina)
Minirent

10:28pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

Mia started to walk towards the mall "Let's get gone!" she told every one throwing her hand that was free into the air.

Mechromancer

10:29pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

Akila giggled. People were playing the song that her and her ex danced to. It was their song. September.

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

10:56pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

James glared at Eric to make sure he had listened before he leaned out the window. "Race you guys there!" He said, talking about going to the mall. At that Eric quickly moved away from the curb and around the corner, honking at the group and revving the engine before he was gone. James pulled himself back into the car and leaned into the seat, looking at Eric. "That was a little overdone. He told him. 

James knew he was upset about the Ferrari. "Look Eric, I know you like doing that kind of thing -" Eric threw the car around a corner, making James fly around in his seat. "But you can't race a Ferrari with a mustang!" He finished, clinging to the seat and putting his seat belt on. "You jerk." James growled, Eric smirk but didn't look at him.

Mechromancer

10:57pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

((LOL!))

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

11:04pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

(( ^3^ They're so cute lol ))

chance437

11:05pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

Jared rolled his eyes, shaking his eyes.

"Losers." He muttered, before deciding to head to the mall. 

Minirent

11:11pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

((gtg. Bye all see you tomorrow!!))

Mechromancer

11:12pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

((Bye, Mini.))

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

11:21pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

((Bye!))

Eric pulled into the parking lot and let James out at the building. James dislodged his nails from the dash and unbuckled himself and climbed out. He barely got the door clothes before Eric pulled away in search of a parking space. Only then did James realize his scarf was in the door, luckily he wasn't wearing it the way he usually did or he would have been dragged along with it. Instead and whipped him in the face as it flew away with the black mustang. "Aw!" He yelped.

James stood there waiting for Eric to come back, his weight shifted to one hip and his arms crossed. Eric emerged from the cars, lighting a cigarette as he walked. "I thought you wanted that CD." Eric said, coming up to him. "I did, I still do. But you probably didn't notice ripping my scarf across the parking lot did you?" James asked, annoyed. He pulled the cigarette out of Eric mouth and threw it on the ground, stomping on. "Now we're even." He said, turning on his heel and heading inside. "Let's go."

"Cigarette typically come in packs you know." Eric said and he lit another one. James growled, knowing he was right and upset he didn't think about that. e should have stomped on the pack. He looked at him, "Well now you have one less." He settled, Eric blew the smoke in James face threw his nose. James coughed and waved his arms. "Thank you, I just love second hand smoke."  

Mechromancer

11:23pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

((Omg. I'm making a girl named September and another guy. He's gay^^))

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

11:24pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

(( Ok =3 *waits for bios* ))

Mechromancer

11:34pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

Name: September Issok
Personality: RP it out
History: You'll find out
Crush: Open
Song: September by Daughtry. (It's Akila's and September's bi brother's song.)
Looks: Coming....
Other: Nope

Name: Eathen Issok
History: You'll find out
Crush: Open.
Song: Fearless Love by Malissa Eltridge
Looks: Coming....
Other: He's bi but mostly likes guys. He's Akila's ex.

Name: Locta Issok
History: You'll see
Crush: Mia?
Song:Use somebody
Looks:
Other: Nope

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

11:43pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

(( two more guys? XD ))