10:04pm Aug 2 2010

Normal User

[Bump~]

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
Mechromancer

10:10pm Aug 2 2010

Normal User

((Lets start^^))

A normal face. No, an extordinary face. A face that doesn't get on a magazine because it's to beautiful. A sweet and caring emo. Well, make that two sweet and caring emos. Twins. People call them the Emo twins of Monteiks. Akila Monteik and Shane Monteik. They spend most of their time with each other.

(Banner made by Kina)
Mechromancer

12:43am Aug 3 2010

Normal User

((Bump^^))

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

2:03am Aug 3 2010

Normal User

James came into Eric room and walked over to his bed, dropping down beside it so the he was face to face with the soundly sleeping Eric. "Eric... up at the crack of noon." James said quietly. If Eric had opened his eyes, all he would see would be James' white hair and green eyes and maybe the bridge of his nose staring back at him. But he didn't and instead sighed quietly in his sleep.

James let a quick hum escape his lips as he smiled, his eyes sparkling in response. He reached a sneaky finger across the surface of the bed until it came into contact with Eric's nose. He stifled a giggle when Eric frowned, but still didn't wake up. He tickled Eric's nose then pulled his hand back lightning fast before Eric waved his hand in front of his face. He laughed silently before doing it again. "Eric~" He said. He was pretty sure he was awake now and just not answering him. 

"If you don't get up right now..." James said, leaving his nose alone and touching Eric's lip ring. "I'll rip this thing right out of your lip." Eric groaned slightly, and James puckered his lips. He moved his fingers to Eric's hair. "Or maybe I'll cut off your pretty hair..." He threatened, tugging on a random strand. Eric opened his eye, "Touch my hair and I'll kill you." James smiled, "Wouldn't dream of it." He said and stood up. 

"Why are you waking me up so early?" Eric asked, sitting up and stretched, eyes closed. "Early?" James asked, "It's 1 in the afternoon!" He picked up the extra blanket at the foot of Eric's bed and threw it at him, it hit him in the face. "Get up!" He left the room. "Get up..." Eric said, taking the blanket off his head and throwing it to the side. 

James peeked back in, dismay coming over his face to find that Eric still wasn't out of bed. "Come on Eric! Please? Why do you take so long to get going?" James asked, a whine in the back of his throat. Eric got up. "Happy?" He asked as he made his way to the bathroom for a shower. "Ecstatic!" James barked at him, "Why do you want me to hurry? Where do you want to go?"

Eric asked, "I want to go to the mall and get my CD!" James followed him threw the apartment. Eric grimaced, he'd completely forgot about that.James stopped before he followed Eric into the bathroom and the door was slammed into his face. James kicked it, "Hurry!" he called when he heard the water start and he went to the living room. 

~Later~

Once Eric had gotten himself situated and ready he went into the living room/ "Ok, lets go." He said, looking at James curled up with a sketch pad. James looked up, "Took you long enough." He said, folding the cover down and putting it to the side and getting up. "You're driving." He told him, walking out the door. Eric followed him close behind and grabbed the keys off the kitchen table before closing the door behind him.

LadyTsunade

2:04am Aug 3 2010

Normal User

[[ Longer than I intended it to be. Got carried away ^^ ]]

Mechromancer

1:29pm Aug 3 2010

Normal User

((Lol.))

Akila and Shane jumped onto their couch, laughing at their two dogs. "Aki, what do you want to do today?"Shane asked her with a huge smile on his face.

"I don't know yet Shane."She replied. She started playing around with his hair. "I can't beleive you got your haircut."She said. She nudged him. She started laughing.

(Banner made by Kina)
Minirent

1:33pm Aug 3 2010

Normal User

((join??))

I WILL BE GONE FOR A LONG TIME!! SORRY TO ALL I RP WITH!!!!
Mechromancer

1:37pm Aug 3 2010

Normal User

((Sure Mini.))

(Banner made by Kina)
Minirent

1:42pm Aug 3 2010

Normal User

Name:Miasha (mia)
Personality:you'll see?
History:rp it out??
Crush:open
Song:im thinking
Looks:
Other: None

Mechromancer

1:45pm Aug 3 2010

Normal User

((Accepted^^))

(Banner made by Kina)
Minirent

1:47pm Aug 3 2010

Normal User

((im going to make another one okay??))

Minirent

2:00pm Aug 3 2010 (last edited on 4:37pm Aug 9 2010)

Normal User

Name:Kiana (Kia)
Personality:you'll see
History:Rp it out
Crush:open
Song:Beautiful by Christina agulara.
Looks:
Other: she's best friends/room mates with Miasha

LadyTsunade

2:10pm Aug 3 2010

Normal User

[[bump]]

Minirent

2:11pm Aug 3 2010

Normal User

((bump))

Mechromancer

2:12pm Aug 3 2010

Normal User

((Accepted.^^ You can post your intro now.))

(Banner made by Kina)
Minirent

2:23pm Aug 3 2010

Normal User

When Miasha awoke she saw someone staring at her. Someone was just sitting on her bed staring. "What do you want?" she asked Kia. Kiana smiled and poked Mia's face onece more. "You need to get up!" she said in a funny voice. Mia smiled and pushed Kia away "Go away I'm sleeping." she muttered and rolled over away from her best friend.

Kia frowned and just sat there poking Mia. "wake up!" she said every time she poked Mia "Waaaaakkkkkeeee uuuuuuuupppppppp" she said poking Mia rather hard. "stop it!" Mia moaned rolling back over to face Kia. Kia smiled again. "It's to early to wake up" Mia told Kia. "To early?" Kia asked "It's 1:30 in the after noon!" she told her throwing up her hand and standing up. 

Mia groaned and sat up. "So," she said "I was up all last night." She told Kia prushing a piece of blood red hair from her eyes. "Doing what?" Kia asked turning to her and putting her hands on her hips. Mia shrugged "Thinking i guess." She said. "well, I say you need to stop thinking and get your but out of bed." she said and Walked out of Mia's room. "get Dressed! We're going on a walk!" she yelled back to her.

Mia got dressed and brushed out her hair. She smiled slightly to herself looking in the mirror when she was done getting ready. She walked out of her room and Down to the livingroom where she saw Kia curled up on the couch with a book in her lap. "Well, are we going or not?" she asked Kia. Kia looked up and smiled. "Okay, let's go." she said and slipped her hoes on and opened the door. 

Minirent

2:35pm Aug 3 2010

Normal User

((bump))

Mechromancer

2:37pm Aug 3 2010

Normal User

Akila opened the door. "Let's go see James and Eric."She said. Shane nodded. Akila grabbed her backpack and went outside with Shane.

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

2:47pm Aug 3 2010

Normal User

( James and Eric? ^3^ )

James put his feet up on the dash on the car. eric glancd briefly over at him once,then twice before returned his eyes quickly back to the road. "Get your feet off the dash, James." he said flatly. James instantly dropped his feet. "Kill joy." He grumbled, their day wasn't going all that well. "Kill joy? You get joy out of putting your feet on the dash?" Eric asked, one of his hands rested in his lap and the other steered the car. "An overwhelming sensation." James told him sweetly.

"Well, don't do it. It makes me nervous." Eric told him absentmindedly. "Nervous? My feet make you nervous? You driving with one hand makes me nervous!" James told him. "No it doesn't." Eric said simply. "No... Its actually kinda cool but thats not my point." James said. Eric chuckled and turned up the radio, ending their conversation.

Mechromancer

2:50pm Aug 3 2010

Normal User

((Yeah.))

Akila saw James and Eric in their car. She smiled big. Shane playfully hit her.

(Banner made by Kina)
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 64