I'm not a monster. ((Emo teen RP))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 64 Bookmark Thread
Minirent

3:07pm Aug 3 2010

Normal User

((Can Kia have a crush on Shane??))

I WILL BE GONE FOR A LONG TIME!! SORRY TO ALL I RP WITH!!!!
Mechromancer

3:08pm Aug 3 2010

Normal User

((Sure.))

(Banner made by Kina)
Minirent

3:13pm Aug 3 2010

Normal User

((okay))

Kia walked down the sidewalk, Her arm looped through Mia's. Mia wasn't so happy to be outside so early in the day. 1:30 was early for her. She usually stayed up all the time and didn't get up until late in the day. She was still tired but she loved to spend time with Kia and she put on a smile and continued to walk. 

They turned a corner and Kia  saw Shane and Akila. Kia Looked at them and turned around. "Let's go back." She begged But Mia just kept walking towards them. Mia was really smiling this time because She knew that kia had a crush on Shane. She had, Had a crush on him for a few years now. She loved the way Kia acted around him. She walked right up to him and smiled. "Hi, guys" Mia said. Kia was looking at her feet trying to to look up. She liked Shane and was trying to hide herself.

((gtg for a bit byue!!))

Minirent

3:26pm Aug 3 2010

Normal User

((okay im back anyone here??))

Minirent

4:37pm Aug 3 2010

Normal User

((bump))

chance437

4:45pm Aug 3 2010

Normal User

Skylar groaned, rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he pushed himself off his bed. He yawned loudly, heading for the shower.

~15 minutes later~

Skylar felt nice and awake, walking out of the bathroom with a tight white shirt that looked painted on his chiseled chest and black Levis. He grabbed his car keys, running out the door.

Mechromancer

5:28pm Aug 3 2010

Normal User

"H-hey Kia and Mia."Shane said. "Hey Kia. Hey Mia."Akila said. Akila grabbed Mia. "I have something to tell you."She whispered.

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

8:24pm Aug 3 2010

Normal User

James looked out the window and spotted Akila and Shane. "Hey! Look!" James said, sitting up straight for a moment. "Look what?!" Eric said, becoming very alert and gripping the steering wheel, looking for oncoming traffic. "Akila and Shane, hank the horn." He said excitedly. "Akila and Shane? Thats what I'm looking for! I thought there was a car or something..." Eric said, on the verge of anger. 

"Just honk the horn drama queen..." James said, sighing and closing his eyes. Eric honked the horn. "Happy?" he asked, "Yes~" He said, leaning back into his seat. "Imma p*censored* out now." He said to Eric, putting an arm over his face. "Fine, just shut up." Eric said flatly. 

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
Mechromancer

8:28pm Aug 3 2010

Normal User

Akila smiled. "Hey James. Hey Eric!"She called. She waved at them.

(Banner made by Kina)
chance437

5:58pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

Skylar pulled up to a couple of boys that were talking to some girls. He rolled his eyes, waiting for the light to change. On impulse, he revved his engine loudly, smirking behind his sungla.sses. The Ferrari usually intimidated most when it came to street racing. Most people were smart enough not to take his offer.

Minirent

6:02pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

Mia looked at Akila. "what do you want. And you know Kia's going to kill both of us for leaving her alone with your brother right?" she told her. Mia looked at kia. She was still trying to hide herself from Shane. It wasn't working.  then Kia looked up at a ferarri that just got angry at them. "Guys, James and eric need to go or that guy is going to kill us all" she told them

chance437

6:05pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

Skylar cocked his head, hearing the words. He laughed, and instead of telling them they were wrong, he played Ignorance by Paramore.

Ignorance is your new best friend,

Ignorance is your new best fri-end.

He let the chorus play the words, before turning it off. 

Minirent

6:07pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

((i like paramore...i love their songs only acception and misery buisness. i know almost all the words and i can sng almost all of misery buisness))

chance437

6:11pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

((I know all of the words to Misery Business, and I don't like "The only exception." Now post, please.))

Minirent

6:26pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

Kia looked at the car when they started playing a song by paramore. She rolled her eyes even though Paramore was her favorite band. HSe folded her arm across her chest waiting for Mia and akila to come back and stand next to her. She was going to kill both of them for leaving her alone with shane. She sighed impatientence.

Minirent

7:22pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

((bump))

Mechromancer

7:51pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

"Well, I think Shane.... has a crush on......"She said, waiting for herself to say what she wanted to. She sighed. She looked at Shane, he gave her a death look.

(Banner made by Kina)
Minirent

7:54pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

"What/" she asked "Who?" she asked again. "tell me!! please..now that you started you can't just stop because of him! I won't tell anyone!" She cried softly. "Please tell me!" she begged.

Minirent

8:29pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

((bump))

Mechromancer

9:14pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

"Kia."She said. "He likes Kia."

(Banner made by Kina)
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 64