Human Romance? Anyone? - (o 3o) -

Go to page: 1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112 Bookmark Thread
Kira333

9:39pm Jun 15 2010

Normal User

( D8< Charlotte!
Only Bade's cheating tonight, you b-
ouo I would make him notice, but if he got mad at her for that, he'd be a hypocrite. )

Due to the darkness, Bade could barely see where Charlotte kept looking. He *censored*umed she was just glancing around, instead of looking at some other guy. If he had noticed that, though, he would've gotten pretty pissed. "Stephen again, huh?" he said, glancing up at the ceiling. "It seems like you've had a lot of firsts with him."

Beautiful Sunset
Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling, all for us.

Moo123

3:15pm Jun 16 2010

Normal User

Charlotte narrowed her eyes, trying to ignore the sting that came with his words. "What's that supposed to mean?" she said sharply, ignoring everything else around her. The bartender came back and gave them their drinks. Charlotte took a sip, still looking at Bade. Her eyes never wavered.

wuss poppin jimbo
Kira333

3:50pm Jun 16 2010

Normal User

( Lol. 2222 posts. )

Bade blinked. He'd offended her, that much was obvious. But, it wasn't meant to offend her. "I'm...just saying," he said, cowering slightly. "I feel kind of sad. Have you had any firsts with me?" he asked, brow furrowing. Somehow, Charlotte always managed to see through his façades, but maybe this time, she wouldn't be able to.

Beautiful Sunset

Moo123

3:18pm Jun 17 2010

Normal User

"My first kid," she said, letting her sudden fury settle. "My first love. Got caught in a forest fire for the first time. Bit someone so hard they bled for the first time. Murdered someone for the first time." Charlotte smirked, taking another drink. Her head started to feel a little light. "The list goes on and on."

wuss poppin jimbo
Moo123

3:18pm Jun 17 2010

Normal User

{ I Need.... a hug. T__T }

wuss poppin jimbo
Kira333

10:30pm Jun 17 2010

Normal User

( D8 *hugs Moo*
What's wrong? )

Bade smiled. Although he felt like asking her about Stephen, as he'd thought that he had been her first "love." Instead, he just stayed silent, taking a swig of his drink while thinking in his head, Oh, God, those all sound so bad. I had bad firsts with her.

Beautiful Sunset

Moo123

5:10pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Charlotte took another sip in silence, letting her eyes settle on the dance floor, where numerous people swayed in tune to the music. She was starting to get a little head ache from the loud music, but she didn't mind. Another sip. The drink was starting to make her feel numb and tingly. It soothed her headache.

wuss poppin jimbo
Kira333

12:54am Jun 19 2010

Normal User

( o.o' Right. )

Bade glanced around, wondering what to do. For some reason, he thought that Charlotte probably wouldn't want to dance, and he really wanted to dance. If he just went off onto the dance floor, he'd leave her all alone, and she'd probably be pissed about it later. So, instead, Bade took another long drink, then sighed. It wasn't like him to get tipsy so easily, so for the most part, he was fine. But, since he hadn't eaten in a while, he was starting to feel a little lightheaded. Ignoring it, he asked for another drink, then took a swig from the bottle as soon as he got it.

"Want to dance?" Bade asked Charlotte, having finally racked up the nerve to do so. Either that, he was really starting to get drunk.

Beautiful Sunset

Moo123

8:55am Jun 19 2010

Normal User

{ I thought I typed it. o3o Sowweh.

Well, 

My Grampa's really sick again, the guy I like asked my Best friend out, my other friend now hates my guts and is har*censored*ing me non-stop every day. I'm bogged down with homework and c*censored*s, my mom's been nagging me even more lately, and I feel like I don't have any room ro breath. 

-rant- }

Charlotte blinked a few times. "Sure," she said, surprised that Bade wanted to dance too. That, or he was getting a little tipsy. She shook her head, trying to think straight again, and smiled. She slid onto her feet, downed the rest of her drink, and looked back at Bade.

wuss poppin jimbo
Kira333

11:45am Jun 19 2010

Normal User

( S'okay. ^^ A lot of people rant to me.
Well, I can understand why you would feel like you have no room to breathe. And, I know what's it's like to have a mother nagging at you, like, every second of the day.
My mother is pretty naggy, too. :P )

"Jeez," Bade blinked at Charlotte, wearing some sort of half smile. "You practically chugged that, Charlotte. Are you sure you're going to be able to dance without unintentionally swaying?" he asked, holding out a hand for her to take. If she was getting dizzy, he didn't want some other guy to catch her.

( He's a jealous mess. ouo )

Beautiful Sunset

Moo123

4:25pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

{ -snuggle- Fanks. }

"I'm fine," Charlotte insisted, grabbing onto his hand. She had to bl
ink a few times to get the room to stop spinning, but a slow smile spread across her face. "Let's go dance," she said, shooting a glare at the pretty brunette girl who had just been staring at the back of Bae's head. She smiled again.

wuss poppin jimbo
Kira333

10:07pm Jun 19 2010

Normal User

( *snuggles back* Anytime. <3
Lol. Yeah, 'cause the back of his head is pretty sexy. )

Bade couldn't help but grin. Either she was much too excited than she shouldn've been to dance, or she was already drunk. Just plain drunk. Even so, he led her over to the dance floor, ignoring the way the lights blinked and flew across the room, making him dizzy.  

Beautiful Sunset

Moo123

7:45pm Jun 23 2010

Normal User

{ Very. ;) }

Charlotte swayed with the music, her hips moving in time to the beat. She smiled, ignoring anyone else who happened to be looking at her; she was focused on Bade completely. "So," she mumbled, smiling.

wuss poppin jimbo
Kira333

11:44am Jun 24 2010

Normal User

( I WILL CLICK. )

Bade squeezed the bridge of his nose, clenching his eyes shut when he did so. It was getting difficult to dance, especially when he was half tripping over himself. Even so, he managed to move with the beat, and he barely noticed when Charlotte mumbled something. "Um, what?" he said a little loudly, blinking at Charlotte. "Did you say something?"

Beautiful Sunset

Go to page: 1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112