Human Romance? Anyone? - (o 3o) -

Go to page: 1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112 Bookmark Thread
Kira333

8:11pm Jun 5 2010

Normal User

( D'awww. A cl*censored*ic. <3 )

Like you? Bade mumbled in his head, and he returned the hand-clutch. "Don't worry, Charlotte." he said softly, smiling warmly. "They're all pretty much under control. Nothing's gonna happen to anyone. Now, let's cross this street." And with that, he yanked Charlotte forward, launching the both of them into the road. He ran, just ran.

Beautiful Sunset
Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling, all for us.

Moo123

9:28pm Jun 5 2010

Normal User

Charlotte stumbled over her feet a couple times, but besides that things went pretty well. She didn't get hit by a car, for one thing, and she was with Bade. She blinked, looking around as she tried to figure out where they were. Her legs were shorter than Bade's, so she had a little trouble keeping up, but it wasn't too bad.

{ Like, omg. o3o I just remembered that she killed Stephan. /facepalm }

{ Mhmmm <3 }

wuss poppin jimbo
Kira333

2:01pm Jun 6 2010

Normal User

( LMAO.
That was indeed a facepalm moment. c: )

"Alright," Bade panted, running a hand through his black hair. He wanted to dye it white again, but Charlotte had white hair, so people would laugh. "we made it. Now, we, uh," He looked around, pursing his lips, and then pointed to a rather eerie-looking road. "we go that way. It's concealed, so no one really goes that way."

Beautiful Sunset

Moo123

8:10pm Jun 7 2010

Normal User

Charlotte glanced down the road he had pointed at, feeling goosebumps rise on her arms. "Sure," she said airily. "That seems good." Her eyes studied the road with caution.

wuss poppin jimbo
Kira333

8:22pm Jun 7 2010

Normal User

"You're scared," Bade laughed, leading her into the road. "I can't believe it. Really, we're just going down a dark-looking road to get to a club,"

Beautiful Sunset

Moo123

5:03pm Jun 8 2010

Normal User

"That's reas suring," Charlotte said sarcastically, smiling a little despite her growing nerves. "This had better be a good club." She loosened her death grip on him so she was only holding his hand gently.

wuss poppin jimbo
Kira333

5:52pm Jun 8 2010

Normal User

Bade mussed Charlotte's hair lightly, murmuring, "I wouldn't go this club if it wasn't, honey," He started walking faster, getting even more excited with every step he took. Pulse happened to be one of the best clubs he'd ever been to.

Beautiful Sunset

Moo123

6:09pm Jun 8 2010

Normal User

Charlotte chuckled and hurried to keep pace with him. "Geez," she teased. "It's still gonna be there! What's the hurry? We have all night!" She paused and said with a small laugh, "That didn't come out right."

wuss poppin jimbo
Kira333

11:36am Jun 9 2010

Normal User

Bade laughed, then pulled Charlotte in to his arms, kissing her lips lightly. "Now I'm gonna be thinking about that all night," he murmured, and then he let her go, taking her hand and starting to walk at a normal pace.

Beautiful Sunset

Moo123

7:52pm Jun 10 2010

Normal User

{ He would be. xD }

Charlotte chuckled and walked alonside him, enjoying the warmth of being with Bade. Her head was buzzing with thoughts that were bursting to be said. "So," Charlotte said, looking at him in the corner of her eyes. "How much longer do we have to walk?"

wuss poppin jimbo
Kira333

8:03pm Jun 10 2010

Normal User

( Yuh. xDD )

"Not too long," Bade answered, pointing at the blue light coming through the trees. If Russell actually found his way to the club, he'd laugh at him. It wasn't that hard to find, but still. He walked up behind a small line of people, hand in his pocket.

Beautiful Sunset

Moo123

7:14pm Jun 11 2010

Normal User

Charlotte walked up with him, eyes flickering to the faces of the other people. Immediate distaste ran through her as she spotted a tall, long-legged thin blonde girl with brown roots. She was with a cluster of other girls, laughing and talking animatedly as she waited her turn in line. The light made it obvious she had a fake tan; the girl looked like she had rolled in cheetos.

Charlotte made a noise of disgust and pulled out her fake ID. She pried her eyes away from the girl and looked at her feet to avoid having to look at anyone.

wuss poppin jimbo
Kira333

8:53pm Jun 11 2010

Normal User

( ROLLED IN CHEETOS! xDDD
I'd lick her if she'd rolled in hot Cheetos, I sware. o____o -obsessed- )

Bade, however, was having trouble keeping his eyes off the other girls. Except for the phony girls, like the one with the spray tan. He ducked his head, staring at Charlotte instead. When did she get so short?

When Charlotte pulled out her ID, Bade waited until the bouncer had approved it to take out his own. People-watching had paid off, and now he just worked with experience. "Let's go," Bade said a little excitedly, pulling Charlotte into the club. Inside, there was loud music, more attractive and skanky-looking girls, and people drinking. Lots of drinkers.

Beautiful Sunset

Moo123

7:35pm Jun 12 2010

Normal User

{ I'd likc her if she rolled in chocolate. :D }

{When did she get so short? ;C -thunks Bade over the head- }

Charlotte grinned, the strobe lights making her vision go weird for a moment. The beat of the music pulsed through her brain as she watched other people dance, laugh and enjoy themselves. The smell of alcohol was thick in the air, but she didn't mind at all.

She started to wander off towards the bar, towing Bade behind her. 

{ OMG. Bade should totally mmake out with the cheetos-girl. xD 

I would pee myself laughing. Literally.

Charlotte - " >:C -rolls in cheetos.- He like me now? D: "  } 

wuss poppin jimbo
Kira333

7:55pm Jun 12 2010

Normal User

( When Bade got taller, duh.
Didn't I mention before that Bade disliked phony girls? D:
xDD I think Bade would prefer to stay away from her then, though. His excuse: "I...don't want to smell like Cheetos. Thanks, though." )

Bade threw his head back and laughed. "Already want to get drunk, huh?" he said, and then his attention wandered to a few girls in the corner, as well as the music, the smell of random perfumes, and some people who looked familiar. He pulled his attention away from those distractions, focusing on Charlotte. "Okay, let's start out with something light, okay?" Bade suggested, smiling and walking up next to her.

Beautiful Sunset

Moo123

1:06am Jun 13 2010

Normal User

{ Yes, you did mention that before. :B

But he'll be drunk. That soooo makes it not count. xD

Kidding. o__o I don't care HOW drunk you are; making out with a pylon is not cool. }

Charlotte smirked, sliding into a seat. "Sure, sure," she said with a chuckle. "Something light..." She rolled her eyes, and then turned to him, smiling. "What are you getting?"

wuss poppin jimbo
Kira333

12:29pm Jun 13 2010

Normal User

( LMAO.
Mmkay. So, like, no plastic girlies. :P )

"Mike's Hard-slash-light...uh," Bade sat down next to Charlotte, staring at the choices. A bartender was already there, waiting for Bade to finish his sentence. "cranberry lemonade." he said, smiling. Then, they both glanced at Charlotte, waiting for her choice.

Beautiful Sunset

Moo123

6:15pm Jun 13 2010

Normal User

"I'll have that too," Charlotte said slowly with a cautious smile. She didn't drink often, so she hardly knew the names of many types of alcohol, nor did she want to sit there thinking for an hour. "Sounds good," She let her eyes drift to a table in  a dark corner, where an oddly familiar boy was sitting alone. Her eyes snapped back to Bade imediately when the boy lifted his head and looked at her.

wuss poppin jimbo
Kira333

7:28pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

The bartender nodded and then headed off to retrieve their drinks, and Bade chuckled. "Okay, so you don't drink much, do you?" he asked, smiling at her. "Most people don't get what I get unless they don't drink." A brunette came by, and she smiled at Bade. Automatically, Bade flashed a smile back, and then his attention immediately returned to Charlotte and whatever her reply might be.

Beautiful Sunset

Moo123

7:40pm Jun 15 2010

Normal User

Charlotte smiled, smothering her obvious displeasure that was directed at the pretty brunette girl. "No, I don't drink much," she mused, tapping her fingers on the countertop in tune with the music blaring around them. "First time I drank was with Stephen, and I only drank once after that with my friends." Her eyes moved to the boy in the corner again, but she shifted her attention back to Bade with a guilty look on her face.

wuss poppin jimbo
Go to page: 1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112