Human Romance? Anyone? - (o 3o) -

Go to page: 1 ... 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112 Bookmark Thread
Moo123

11:02pm May 22 2010

Normal User

Charlotte nodded, and seeing as James was already dressed in a sweater, she only grabbed one for herself and followed Bade outside. James clutched his bottle like dear life and drank slowly.

wuss poppin jimbo
Moo123

6:34pm May 25 2010

Normal User

{ We need something interesting to happen ~   8D }

wuss poppin jimbo
Kira333

9:52pm May 26 2010

Normal User

( I know, huh? o____o )

Bade beamed momentarily when Charlotte walked over, but it faltered, and his ex
pression returned to its usual, gloomy, pout-like frown. He dug his hands into his pockets and hung his head, suddenly feeling rather depressed. Charlotte barely talked anymore... In fact, it seemed like she never wanted to talk.

Beautiful Sunset
Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling, all for us.

Moo123

8:00pm May 27 2010

Normal User

Charlotte's usually sunny smile faded to a somber, serious ex
pression as her arm brushed against Bade's. Depression was strung in the air like wet laundry between them. Sometimes it made her feel rather... uncomfortable and unsure of her relationship with Bade. All he ever did was frown, smoke, and well... be kind of quiet.

wuss poppin jimbo
Kira333

9:14pm May 27 2010

Normal User

( Well, what can he do? D: Blaming him... )

"Charlotte?" Bade said, sounding uncertain. He looked up from the ground, brow furrowed, and looking rather worried. "What's going on? I feel so depressed, you barely talk to me, you get really sad-looking when I hold James, and it's...it's getting to me. I mean, we've never really had a good relationship, I guess, 'cause we used to fight a lot. And, now, we don't really fight, but we don't talk and flirt and act like a normal couple."

Beautiful Sunset

Moo123

4:11pm May 28 2010

Normal User

Charlotte sucked in a deep breath, choking on her words as she tried to come up with a response. Any response. "Nothing's going on," she said, trying to smile. "W-we talk, and I don't get all sad-looking. Maybe a little...." she added sheepishly and continued. "Jealous, but I'm not sad." She frowned and added on quietly, "But we're not a normal couple..."

James hiccuped. <-- Win.

wuss poppin jimbo
Kira333

8:21am May 29 2010

Normal User

( Epic win. ;3 )

"Jealous? Jealous of what?" Suddenly, Bade felt like throwing something. Not just something random, of course; he wanted something that would break into pieces, creating a loud, satisfactory crash when it did. He grit his teeth and clenched his fists, letting his nails dig into his skin. If he suddenly decided to freak, it would ruin the conversation, and they'd be back to, "Oh, it's okay, it's just your disorder." It's not like he was insane.

Beautiful Sunset

Moo123

10:01pm May 29 2010

Normal User

{ I feel like throwing something too Bade! :D -mutual agreement- }

Charlotte sighed, trying to ignore the way he seemed to glare at her. At the moment, Bade looked like he wanted to punch her or throw something a her. It was actoally making Charlotte a little... scared. 

She swallowed and took a step backwards. "J-james likes you a lot better," she said. "He doesn't cry when you're near, and he's perfecty happy around you. But as soon as I touch him he freaks out like I have some sort of disease." She bit her lip and looked away from him, feeling the faint sting of tears in her eyes. 

wuss poppin jimbo
Kira333

10:18pm May 29 2010

Normal User

( 8D Me three! )

Noticing the ex
pression Charlotte had on her face, which shifted from fear to possible dismay,  Bade took a step closer to her. "N-no, Charlotte... I'm sure that's not it at all!" he said, trying to comfort her. He reached out towards her, just grab her and hold her. "I think he's only acting like that because I'm...like a new toy. He's amused with me now, but I'll get old sooner or later, and he won't like me as much! Then, he'll love us both equally."

Beautiful Sunset

Moo123

10:13am May 30 2010

Normal User

Charlotte looked up at him, unable to think of a response smart enough to counter that. Bade had such a way with words. "Think so?" she said, cracking a weak smile. She wrapped one arm around his waist, while hugging James in the other arm.

wuss poppin jimbo
Kira333

12:05pm May 30 2010

Normal User

( He's not good with words! 8D
That's got me written all over it. >:U )

"I do think so," Bade murmured, wrapping his own arms around Charlotte and James. Again, he buried his face in his hair, sighing partly in content and partly in relief. Thank god he had had a random brain spurt there.

Beautiful Sunset

Flaaffy

5:55pm May 30 2010

Normal User

Is josh taken? XD

- Boring.
Kira333

11:17pm May 30 2010

Normal User

( Lol, wtf. 8D )

Beautiful Sunset

Flaaffy

10:12am May 31 2010

Normal User

o3o

- Boring.
Moo123

2:08pm May 31 2010

Normal User

{ .... No ? o__o

lol. wth? }

{ LOL. Brain Spurt. :B Sounds like something I need. }

{ Kay, so, what now? >:C We need something DRAMATIC to happen. 8O }

wuss poppin jimbo
Flaaffy

6:45pm May 31 2010

Normal User

(Oh srry my friend went in my profile lol)

- Boring.
Moo123

7:34pm May 31 2010

Normal User

( Oh...kay then. o__o )

wuss poppin jimbo
Kira333

8:34pm May 31 2010

Normal User

( LMAO.

How 'bout...
JAMES DIES!?!!!?
o.o'
No, no... e.e
Uh. o.o They leave the camp place for a little bit, Bade gets drunk and he makes-out with a random girl? o.o )

Beautiful Sunset

Moo123

3:51pm Jun 1 2010

Normal User

( OMG. >:D BEST. IDEA. EVER.

The second one, not the first one ;C -snuggles James- 

Charlotte's gonna be pisssssseeeeeedddddddddddddddddddd.... 

LET'S DO THIS. )

( You start c: )

wuss poppin jimbo
Kira333

4:11pm Jun 1 2010

Normal User

( D: Why-y-y-y? )

"Alrighty, I'm bored, so let's go get wasted." Bade said out of no where, and he grinned at Charlotte and Russell. "You still have your fake ID, right, Russell?"

"Yeah," Russell answered, and then he blinked at Charlotte. "You don't have one, do you...?"

Beautiful Sunset

Go to page: 1 ... 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112