Guardians of ga'hoole

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
fireofthephoinex

10:48pm Dec 5 2012

Normal User

Luna sighed," It stinks, I think that there are going to be a lot of people who hate my guts at the end of this, They say it is 'Only to teach the FUTURE queen about being less important than everyone else." She said sounding like the ' Old man who is really WIsE..." " I guess you could say life is... Life, it always knows whats best for your future."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
neomaemae

10:57pm Dec 5 2012

Normal User

(omg guys sorry for being a stalker but... I'm watching that movie right now! Great job! I love it! <3 Ok, sorry I'll leave now)

psalm 103:12 |-/
fireofthephoinex

11:00pm Dec 5 2012

Normal User

( Anyone heard of the Tim hawkins song I'm a stalker? Now when ever I hear that word I start singing it out loud... Bye Mae!)

slyfox

11:04pm Dec 5 2012

Normal User

Dallas clicked his tongue and looked away "Life has done no good for me.." he muttered to himself. He then remembered his family that had once left him for being so small.
~FLASHBACKKKK~ (god i love these.. XP))

Dallas had been sleeping alone in the family nest at the very top of their tree. His mother and father were out hunting food for their family. Dallas had two older siblings. One was Buddy his older brother and the other was Chip, the second oldest. Dallas had a dream about the Guardians the story he heard from neighboring owls who told their own little owlings all about it yet he was never told so he held deeply onto the tale. He woke up right when he was about to save another life. "The Guardians! M-my dreams told me again! The Guardians ARE real!" he shouted to Buddy. Buddy and Chip laughed at him and continued to practice flying which was something they were good at. "Little owl still believes the Guardians." snickered Chip. "Grow up already Dallas! Guardians arent real!" Buddy shot back coldly. Dallas was disheartened at their disbelief of the Guardians. "Are too! And ill prove it one day.." Dallas said now talking more to himself. Days later as Dallas was sleeping he heard crunching of leaves, he opened his eyes and saw his family leaving yet he hadnt learned to fly yet so.. Why were they leaving? Dallas started to stand nd tried to fly but it was no use. "Wait! Momma! Pop!.." he shouted as they flew off. Dallas ended up falling off the tree plumeting 50 feet down. He screamed but he then spread his wings and he started to fly. He tried to catch up to them but sadly couldnt since heavy rain started. Dallas ended up falling and living on his own
~END FLASHBACK~ (( SO LONG XD))

fireofthephoinex

11:14pm Dec 5 2012

Normal User

Luna sighed, she knew when she shouldn't ask an owl about his history. "So you think your well enough to fly to the nest?" She said asking about the Onyx's nest.

( Sorry its so short, I got to go to bed so don't wait for me.)

spirit1212

7:33am Dec 6 2012

Normal User

Shadow woke up to some commotion nearby and flew out of her hole in the tree. She landed on a branch and saw two owls trying to get to Onyx's nest.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
slyfox

9:18am Dec 6 2012

Normal User

Dallas snapped out of his gaze and back to the present. "Of course! These wings arent going to be held back from a mesley cut." Dallas said boastfully. He then flapped his big wings and hovered over Luna. "See?" he said laughing

fireofthephoinex

9:33am Dec 6 2012

Normal User

Luna laughed when she saw Dallas flying," If only the med owl would see you know." She laughed and flew up a little above him. When she spotted Shadow she stopped, she landed and yelled out to her," hi!"

slyfox

5:59pm Dec 6 2012

Normal User

With Dallas being surprised at the owl who was listening, he fell. "Ow.." he mumbled then hoisted himself up "Gee thanks for scarkng me like that.." he muttered under his breath and then walked over to the owl. "What are you doing here? Are you a spy??" Dallas asked seriously (( got that from MLP XD))

fireofthephoinex

6:05pm Dec 6 2012

Normal User

( XD, Mlp??? I am totally useless at remembering stuff :O)

spirit1212

6:06pm Dec 6 2012

Normal User

Shadow was surprised she was spotted and spoken to. She flew down to them and said,in her strangely deep voice,"Hello. I'm no spy. I just don't talk all that much." She folded her black wings to her sides and looked at them with her big black eyes.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
fireofthephoinex

6:12pm Dec 6 2012

Normal User

Luna stared at the Owl," I guess it makes sense.... if of course you... ya..." She started drifting of into her mind and started trying to find out how was hot the sun was. Luna turned to the other owl and said," Maybe you can see Onyx, We have been trying to find a way to get over to the nest." She pointed to the nest on the end of the branch.

slyfox

6:17pm Dec 6 2012

Normal User

(( MLP stands for My Little Pony. I WUV DAT SHOW XDD))

(( also braindead so ill let spirit post back XP))

spirit1212

6:20pm Dec 6 2012

Normal User

"I could get Onyx down here. If that's what you want me to do.",Shadow said and tilted her head to the side.

fireofthephoinex

6:20pm Dec 6 2012

Normal User

( I am doing a fan fiction about Fluttershy and Luna. I always hate how Twilight and the Princess ( Not Luna) is the center of everything. No one appreciated them :( 

fireofthephoinex

6:21pm Dec 6 2012

Normal User

Luna smiled," That would be great!"

( sorry its so sort)

slyfox

6:24pm Dec 6 2012

Normal User

(( WHAT AND U DIDNT INCLUDE RAINBOWDASH?!?!?!? D:< If you had RainbowDash i would SOOOOO play her and it be at least 20% cooler ;) ))

fireofthephoinex

6:25pm Dec 6 2012

Normal User

( I find Rain annoying, She is just sort of..... Annoying. LUNA IS THE BEST! )

slyfox

6:26pm Dec 6 2012

Normal User

(( WHAT?!?!!?! RAINBOW IS DA. BEST. How dafuqe is she annoying?! DX))

fireofthephoinex

6:27pm Dec 6 2012

Normal User

( She just isn't my favorite character.)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6