Guardians of ga'hoole

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
fireofthephoinex

9:51pm Dec 3 2012 (last edited on 9:57pm Dec 3 2012)

Normal User

Luna sighed and started heading towards her nest, she hated her life, her ... well everything.  She had always been one of the only great horned owls in the tree, She was always a loner.

Luna wanted to be a a something since she was born, TO be the king of the tree. a owl walked over to her and said," You are wished in the counsel room."

When Luna was in the counsel room the king sat on his branch," Luna, We need you to do something for us." He said his voice sharp," We need you to be the King for a while, Not forever, but a while." Luna gasped, " Me the king? Isn't that the job of Sonra... something or another? I mean I am not in line for the thrown." She said trying to under stand." That is very true, but this will be a good thing for both you and Sonora."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
slyfox

10:38pm Dec 3 2012

Normal User

Dallas laughed aloud, loud enough for the entire tree to hear but he didnt care. Nights were his time of freedom and danger. Danger. He always loved that word and to be a Guardian? Oh how wonderful for it to be so!  He flew faster and faster almost out of the forest. He then turned his head to the side staring at the Guardians side of the land. He smiled wide. To think I may be there one day.. He thought. Dallas then realizd he was in the wrong territory again and the cruel owl came up from his nest and saw Dallas. Dallas gasped and tried to fly away but the owl pulled him down. They then fought in mid-air making battle screeches at each other. He knw the owls back at the tree wouldnt approve of this maybe, but he didnt care he fought with all his energy. The other owl then seemed to stop. Dallas stopped also but not in the way the owl did. He then plumeted down but Dallas caught him and put him back in his nest. He seemed more hurt than dead so he flew back to the tree before anyone there questioned him at where hes been. "I should just move away from this place.. Not like anyone talks to me. They just question and judge me like im not equal like them." he said to himself. Dallas then saw the king talking to another owl about him leaving or something of the sort. Dallas also realized blood comming from his beak and wing. Of course people would question again..

spirit1212

7:26am Dec 4 2012

Normal User

(Intro.)

Shadow had been at a perch she liked to watch from and looked around at the activity of the tree. She then jumped from the branch and flew off. None of the owls seemed to pay attention to her as she flew to the edge of the Guardian's territory. She landed in a small hole in the tree and close her big black eyes. Soon she was asleep in her little hole.

(Sorry it sucked.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
fireofthephoinex

8:07am Dec 4 2012

Normal User

Luna had taken her place on the old branch and was given claws of metal, and a war helmet

( It didn't suck, This is what I call the most terrible thing ever. I guess I am brain dead.)

slyfox

8:21pm Dec 4 2012

Normal User

Dallas flew up to the kings branch and listened to what they were talking about. He could feel blood dripping off of his wing and down to the kings branch. Dallas grew worried thinking about what would happen if the king or the other owl noticed and pointed him out. He then saw the owl gain a helmet and metal claws. He almost looks like a... Guardian? He wondered. "A Guardian!" he accidently blurted out and feel from the tree branch onto the ground. He panicked. Dallas had never been on the ground before and his wing was now messing up. He tried to climb but he couldnt he then saw a rattlesnake come closer and closer hissing. Dallas wimpered a bit and tried to scoot closer to the tree. He dared not to make a noise or it would surely strike

fireofthephoinex

8:54pm Dec 4 2012

Normal User

Luna's head flew to the direction the noise had some from," Please wait here," She asked the guardian in charge of teaching her the ropes. She walked over and saw a owl trying to climb, She then spotted the snake and signaled for one of the guardians next to her to stay silent.

slyfox

9:45pm Dec 4 2012

Normal User

Dallas didnt want to look afraid. He comfronted the rattlesnake and batted his wings warningly. Dallas then spread his talons and clawed at the snake viciously. He then bite down on its head hardly refusing to let go no matter how much it shaked. The rattlesnake then stopped moving and Dallas let it go tiredly.

fireofthephoinex

10:36pm Dec 4 2012

Normal User

Luna sighed and signaled for one of the guards to take away the snake," You know you ruined my moment," She said looking at the snake and the other owl," I wanted to ' impress ' someone with my speed and agility." She laughed and stepped closer to the other owl," Nice to meet you." She said holding out her claw.

slyfox

11:24pm Dec 4 2012

Normal User

Dallas jumped at the sound of the other owls voice. He then saw the others take it away and he looked around as if he were new to the world. He watched as the owl extended her sharp talons. A Guardian you idiot! Introduce yourself! He thought o himself. "Uh.my n-name is.. uh- D-Dallas.." he said stuttering. "Good greeting Dallas.." he muttered to himself. "A-are you a G-Guardian?" he asked in a almost 'amazed' voice

fireofthephoinex

11:56pm Dec 4 2012

Normal User

" Not really, i was made into a guardian  from the VERY bottom so I am not officially one yet." She said still holding out her talon," Never mind, Well it is great to meet you." She put down her claws and turned to one of the guards," Can you take this young owl to see Onyx? I am sure she would love to see him." The guard turned around and started walking out of the room. " Onyx will love you, she is a fighting owl and also an armor maker. She might help you fit into some of the claws."

spirit1212

7:31am Dec 5 2012

Normal User

(Post later.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
slyfox

9:21am Dec 5 2012

Normal User

Dallas smiled wide but he remembered his wing was hurt. "Um I cant fly, I hurt my wing on the way down here.." Dallas said looking at his wing. (( braindead :P))

fireofthephoinex

10:01am Dec 5 2012

Normal User

Luna frowned," I can ask one of the medowls to come and take a look, but you don't have to fly, Onyx lives JUST around the corner."

Aslin

7:20pm Dec 5 2012

Normal User

Sonora

"Okay Night but you must hurry! We don't have that much time...

forgifs.com
fireofthephoinex

8:15pm Dec 5 2012

Normal User

( I have no idea what to do :D

slyfox

8:47pm Dec 5 2012

Normal User

(( lol sorry ))

Dallas smiled thoughtfully and followed Luna back to this owl named 'Onyx'. "So why is the king leaving?" he asked trying to carry a conversation (( a bit braindead but its a start right? ))

fireofthephoinex

9:24pm Dec 5 2012

Normal User

( Very true.)

Luna sighed," I really have no idea, I was just jumped into this whole thing. I still don't get why they choose me. I thought 'barn owls' where next in line." Luna seemed to hiss at the thought of barn owls," I don't have anything against barn owls, I just don't like a few."

slyfox

9:30pm Dec 5 2012

Normal User

Dallas looked down and said "Oh.." he almost seemed hurt because he was one but he paid no attention to it. He looked at his dark brown wing in the moonlight and saw the blood dripping from the feathers. He then looked at Luna she seemed almost beautiful but he shook the thought away. Dallas didnt want to think of his 'future' ahead right now but he did want to think about becoming a Guardian. As he trudged beside Luna he slipped into a daydream about fighting evil and being side-by-side of the great Guardians!

fireofthephoinex

10:03pm Dec 5 2012

Normal User

Luna walked, if that is what you can call it, To a branch that opened up into a room," This is Onyx's nest." This is His nest," She said as a medic all landed next to them," Oh!," She gasped when she saw is wing. " Luna you shouldn't have let him walk like this! Even if it isn't that bad, you wouldn't know!" The owl said she started putting stuff on his wing. " That should be fine, NO flying or else you.. will... DIE...." She lifted her own wings and flew into the sky. Luna sighed and said," I guess you shouldn't fly... or... else.. You... will... DIE" She said intimating The other owls voice.

slyfox

10:40pm Dec 5 2012

Normal User

Dalas just laughed aloud at Lunas imtation "Im sure a bit of flying wouldnt hurt a swift one like me.." he said as he examined his wing. The medicine burned a bit but of course he didnt show it when others were around. He watched as the owl flew away. Easy for you to say. You dont love flying as much as I do.. Dallas thought to himself. "So hows life in your eyes?" he asked in a joking matter trying to lighten the mood. He wished he could be out flying right about now night was always his timw of day and he couldnt go a fay without flying. If Dallas couldnt fly someone just might as well cut off his wings

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6