Guardians of ga'hoole

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
SpiritDragon

4:29pm Dec 2 2012

Normal User

Bullet glided amongst the wind currents, enjoying the cool breeze and the soft smell of the forest.

Night slumbered in his large luxiourious nest as he rested from a long day of hunting.

-Birdine is eating my brain, I can't think...-

I\'m The Slenderman\'s wifey <3 Batman\'s our kid <33
EmoWolf1

4:47pm Dec 2 2012 (last edited on 4:57pm Dec 2 2012)

Normal User

(me me me!)

Name: Erin

Species: Barn owl

Looks: 

Crush: Bullet

Other: black barn owls are NOT common. To get one there is a one in a million chance. EXTREMELY RARE. You can get easily confused when with Erin, and she is shy due to her rarity.

Name: Loreth

Species: Snowy owl

Looks: 

Crush: None

Other: Loreth can be very dominating, and is a good fighter.

\'Create
\r\n
Aslin

4:52pm Dec 2 2012

Normal User

Sonora~

After she told every one she and tons of other guardians flew through out Gahoole seeking new warriors. She came upon Nights tree. She felt that he was important very important. She flew to the opening of the tree hole.

forgifs.com
EmoWolf1

4:59pm Dec 2 2012

Normal User

(um... I will start with Erin after/if I'm accepted. Waits on Fire)

\'Create
\r\n
Rika

5:01pm Dec 2 2012

Normal User

((So many barn owls. o-o

I might join as a Pygmy Owl. :U))

Aslin

5:06pm Dec 2 2012

Normal User

((Hey I could make Erins twin?)

forgifs.com
slyfox

5:34pm Dec 2 2012

Normal User

(( aww pheonix didnt tell me if i was accepted or not =.=))

Rika

5:37pm Dec 2 2012 (last edited on 5:38pm Dec 2 2012)

Normal User

Name-
Tinle
Age-
Adult
Species-
Pygmy Owl
looks-

crush-
None yet.
extra-
Make sure you don't underestimate him just because of his small size. Tinle will surprise you with how bright and inquisitive he is, and how much knowledge he possesses. He knows much about the Guardians of Ga'Hoole and much about where they are located and could fly there at any point, but he chooses to wait.

Name-
Kervim
Age-
Older adult
Species-
Desert Spotted Eagle Owl
looks-

crush-
None
extra-
Like the desert where he has made his home, Kervim is both hot and cold. He can be harsh and unforgiving many times, but others he can be calm and open. His personality depends wholly on the weather, as well as the feel of the air beneath his wings. If he is not satisfied, his temper flares up easily and many an owl may lose feathers.

And, in fact, Kervim happens to live in Ga'Hoole, and has for several seasons. He helps to teach owlts to fly, and while his temper may have him react harshly to mistakes, he is an excellent teacher and a wonderful fighter. He knows the weaknesses and strengths of many species of owls, but prefers to let them find it themselves as opposed to letting them take the easy way out.

fireofthephoinex

9:03pm Dec 2 2012

Normal User

( All accepted)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SpiritDragon

9:06pm Dec 2 2012

Normal User

{Emo.. Bullets a girl....}

SpiritDragon

9:08pm Dec 2 2012

Normal User

As soon as Night herd a small noise, he quickly awoke and let out a loud warning call. He noticed it was Sonaora his emotion went blank and he just looked at her, a bit confused....

Rika

9:39pm Dec 2 2012

Normal User

((Yay. ^^

But yeah why so many barn owls. *-*))

slyfox

10:10pm Dec 2 2012

Normal User

(( lol i just noticed ,emo, thats how my owl looks like xD. He's on the first page but idk if his pic shows :P))

Rika

8:11am Dec 3 2012

Normal User

((Okay. Um. :I

Is it night or is it day?))

fireofthephoinex

12:56pm Dec 3 2012

Normal User

( Night I guess, since that is when owls are the most active.)

fireofthephoinex

1:05pm Dec 3 2012

Normal User

Luna's wings rose in a sweeping motion, her heart raced as she chased the mouse and then ate it. She started talking to herself," I don't know..... Maybe I can just be.... the head owl, You can't be head owl, it is not your right. If you ask me it is, I have been good... enough." She really hadn't, with all the mess ups she had it was a surprise she was still alive.

When she made it to the tree she was breathless with all the flying. a couple of the owls nodded there heads will other stuck their noses up at her. Both of the things showed that you were an outcast and not worth that much of there notice.

( Sorry its really sort :( )

Aslin

7:36pm Dec 3 2012

Normal User

Sonora~

Evil is rising Night we need more guardians...we cant do this alone...Help us...please...
I know I probrably confused you but Im serious
(Ultra serious tone)

forgifs.com
SpiritDragon

7:51pm Dec 3 2012

Normal User

"Alright, I'll be up in a sec...." he moaned, he really wasn't that much of a serious type. He did want to be a warrior though, he was great at protecting, and fighting...

slyfox

7:54pm Dec 3 2012

Normal User

Dallas sat at the top of his large tree. He had rearranged his flyingcourse and looked it over. It included passing over other owls territory but that just mesnt more danger and excitment. Last time he had gotten a scar across his wing but it was worth it. He picked up his wings to feel the air. Dallas then jumped off the large tree and spread his wings before he touched the ground. He flew past trees making loud screeching sounds and made circles and flew backwards practicing his small tricks. This was Dallas's life, living it to the fullest and living it dangerously but it didnt matter to him though

Rika

9:32pm Dec 3 2012

Normal User

Tinle let out a soft hoot as he landed within the safety of his tree, puffing out the feathers covering his body for a moment before he relaxed the, moving to simply poke his head out and look up at the clear night sky. He tilted his head softly, settling down right there as he allowed his mind to wander to thoughts of Guardians and of grand armors and grander battles. A soft, chuckling hoot escaped him as his wide yellow eyes closed for a little while, visions of the Guardians he knew so much about flying through his mind. He knew the way to Ga'Hoole...but he dare not venture there without reason.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6