Do you fear me? Aren't I irresistable...?

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Detneth106

11:00am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

[I don't take kindly to my eyes being commented on being like 'Santa Claus' Or that they are not possible. I'm quite sure of what my eyes look like. Neither do I wear contacts.]

Logo
Feyth

11:03am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

I have hazel eyes, now can we all shut up about it and just roleplay!? Jeez!))

Party image<-- Click me
emeraldwing

11:05am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((Thank you Feyth, and Det, i apologize for funna, knowing that she wont lol sorry funna. Oh and feyth you never answered my question))

\r\n
Feyth

11:07am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((I'd prefer not, I sort of wanted him to be like a gang member, unless you want to have his fgriend.))

Party image<-- Click me
emeraldwing

11:09am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((Well what i wanted to do was have a gemini bracelet that yukita and Dante had.. something for later in the story, but if you dont want me to, i completly understand. i was just curious))

\r\n
Feyth

11:10am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((I geuss I don't mind, but don't like mention it every post.))

Party image<-- Click me
emeraldwing

11:11am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((i wont, just in the first post i have for dante and then later. you the best feyth))

\r\n
Feyth

11:13am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((Nope, Fun is! Can I post my intro now?))

Party image<-- Click me
emeraldwing

11:16am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

(i dont think so, i think funna wants to wait for a couple more people befor starting... also she is offline for a moment))

\r\n
Funlover6

12:28pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((red+green=christmas... joke kind of.  i apologize if that offended u.  i joke about stuff like that.  But anyways...

a few more people and I will start.

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Feyth

12:30pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((A few more humans?))

Party image<-- Click me
Detneth106

12:35pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

[Don't worry Fun. I just don't like it when people think I'm mistaken about it. All but one of my friends say it's impossible. O__O]

Logo
Elamant

12:41pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

Oh my god.  Really guys?  I did research...

"Q:  Is it possible to have red, yellow or purple eyes?

No it is not natural to have red, yellow , and/or purple color eyes...commonly

Yes- But very very rare! To have red eyes is called Albinism, purple is rather called violet and yellow is like hazel but a lack of brown pigments.  Those who's eyecolor changes are believed to have a special spiritual energy and tend to have a mixture of different emotions, with a short temper tolerance... as the old folk tales go. In European and Scandanavian populations, children are most commonly born with unpigmented eyes. As the child develops, melanocytes (cells found within the iris of human eyes, as well as skin and hair follicles) slowly begin to produce melanin. Because melanocyte cells continually produce pigment, eye color, in theory, can be changed. Most eye changes happen when the infant is around one year old, although it can happen up to three years of age, or continue throughout life.  The "rings" around the iris (colored part of the eye) are believed to be caused by the pigments intersecting repeatedly.  This color can be different from the color of the iris but most fall under the same color catagory.  Such as green and brown/gray, or brown with a darker shade...."

There, is that good enough?  Gosh, just silence.

Wanting a banner! rmail me if you are interrested :)
Funlover6

12:44pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

Wow, elamant.  you smart alec... o____o  The situation is officially DROPPED  Please excuse me if I offended anyone.

Again, I apologize Det, if I offended you.  And I know what you mean, my friends always say how eye color cant change.

Feyth, a few more humans, correct

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Feyth

12:57pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((Fun, I made another human.))

Party image<-- Click me
Detneth106

1:01pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

[xD, I'm european/scandinavian. ^o^]

Logo
Funlover6

1:02pm Sep 18 2010 (last edited on 1:02pm Sep 18 2010)

Normal User

((ok feyth...

*high fives detneth*  yeah!  I'm Scandanavian <33  Finnish to be exact xD))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Detneth106

1:03pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

[Swedish. o3o I have scandinavian hair apparently. My eyes are green-brown-hazel. ^o^ Go Euros!]

Logo
DarkFire21

1:08pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((I WIll Survieves!!!)))

Bio:

Name: Dark Fire

Species (human or immortal):  Human

if immortal, creature?:

personality:  Isn't a people person.  Hates being around other people, antisocial.  Only comforatable around cats and some types of dogs.

looks (no pics please):  Long dirty-blonde hair, green eyes, about five foot seven.  Has lots of scars from earlier years in life.(see below)

family:  Unknown. Was lost in the woods so soon after birth he doesn't remember.  Was raised by wolves for a long period but then found by Humans and taken to their city and thats where he lives today.

crush/mate:  I repeat- antisocial. might get a chrush later on though.

other:  I don't care who kills me or what the hell happens to my character but Funna has the final desision in my oppinion.

Dark has quit rescreatu because he can't control his temper.
emeraldwing

1:09pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((dude, again with the green eyes, why does everyone have green eyes?!?!))

\r\n
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5