Do you fear me? Aren't I irresistable...?

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Detneth106

8:49am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

[Fun, I have the same red rings. They aren't pronoucned, but they're they're there. I can understand what you mean by it's unnatrualt, but I based that off myself. Also, Ijust meant the personalities, it didn't change her attributes. You did mention that the Chimera seems to have split personalities. I will edit them hough. ^^]

Logo
emeraldwing

9:02am Sep 18 2010 (last edited on 9:23am Sep 18 2010)

Normal User

(( i finished my bio, if anybody would like to take a look lol hi detneth, how are ya? Hey feyth doesnt your deion sound a little like funna's. and why does everyone everyone have green eyes, i feel like an odd ball now.))

\r\n
Detneth106

9:05am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

[Good ^^]

Logo
Funlover6

9:51am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((it is impossible to have red rings around your eyes (at least the shade im thinking) but the light can hit them or other elements could make them appear red.  If a person was that noticable, they would not be an immortal, the leader may fear that they will be to noticed, and not just for their beauty.

And Mixed personalities dosnt mean you take traits from the other creatures.  it means that they have different personalities, perhaps the lion is loud, and the goat is shy.))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Feyth

10:09am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((I didn't mean for mine to be like Fun's because I nrever read hers, for fear I would take her ideas. How ironic.))

Party image<-- Click me
Detneth106

10:14am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

[That's what I meant. I think I change it. And Fun, I have looked in a mirror and seen red rings around my pupils. I dunno why they're there, but they are red. They don't always appear though, so it can be the same for her.]

Logo
Funlover6

10:16am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((and i look in the mirror and see golden eyes sometimes, but i still said no to feyth when her bio send she had golden eyes as well.  And your eyes arent red, but the light probobly reflects off a lighter brown which gives it the reddish hue.  But still, no.  It is to unatural and would be noticed.))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Feyth

10:17am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((I have a compromise for everbody, what if Det made them a bit lighter and sort of had the skin pinched together in her human form as well as her Chimera and then she could just pretend they were scars.))

Party image<-- Click me
Elamant

10:19am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((Guys, funneh said no.  No unatural golds or reds or what ever.  Just drop it.  There is nothing to compromise about...

my bio is coming fun.))

Wanting a banner! rmail me if you are interrested :)
Elamant

10:22am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

Name:Jared Ina

Species (human or immortal): human

if immortal, creature?:

personality: rp it out?

looks (no pics please):  well built and on the tall side, his skin tone tends to be darker and he has dark black hair.  His eyes are a darker brown.

family: brother named Jackson

crush/mate: nuh

other: nope

~~~~~

Name: Jackson Ina

Species (human or immortal): human

if immortal, creature?:

personality: rp it out

looks (no pics please): well built like his brother but with a pale skin tone and blonde hair.  He has light blue eyes.

family: jared

crush/mate: nope

other: nope

((human bios dont need to be detailed, right?))

Wanting a banner! rmail me if you are interrested :)
Funlover6

10:23am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((accepted elament.  We can start when a few more join.))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Feyth

10:28am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((I made a human boy.))

Party image<-- Click me
Funlover6

10:33am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((Ok feyth, goes to add.))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Funlover6

10:35am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((omg feyth, looks like morana had a slip up and let a mortal see her creature form xDD Nice touch :D))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Feyth

10:35am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((Yesh! I knew you would like it!! Should I make another human, there only seems to be three.))

Party image<-- Click me
Funlover6

10:37am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((feyth, I am making one or a few as well.  I hope others join too, but you never know xD  maybe they think its private because it dosnt say (all welcome) or something like that))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

emeraldwing

10:38am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((dont forget my charries funna lol.. oh and feyth, you are on a roll. Can i make something with the zodiack sign too... if i could it would be a bracelet, is that ok?))

\r\n
Feyth

10:52am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((And now there is a human girl.))

Party image<-- Click me
Detneth106

10:53am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

[...I have green eyes. I won't argue but I am saying that red rings around your pupils are possible. It may not be red but a discolored ring around your pupil is possible. I'll take it off her Bio then,]

Logo
Funlover6

10:57am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((not unless you were the devil.  green with red?  Who are you, Santa clause?  Colored contacts perhaps?  a discolored ring, yes.  everyone has it.  my pupils shift from gold to dark brown with a grey ring around my eyes.  But it is to unatural, so in this rp the rings will not happen.  if your not arguing stop bringing it up, please.))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5