Do you fear me? Aren't I irresistable...?

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Funlover6

8:55pm Sep 17 2010 (last edited on 1:25pm Sep 18 2010)

Normal User

PLEASE READ WHOLE PLOT AND INFORMATION BEFORE JOINING.

The darkened mist hid her as she manuevered her way through the shadows of the alleys.  The feathers pricked on her neck as she aviated around the stone exterior of an abandoned warehouse.  Suddenly, with a quick motion, she beant upward and shot into the open air, her feathers basked in the moonlight momentarily before receding into her body.  Her feathers recoiled and shrunk back, revealing human like flesh.  Her large talons and sharponed beak shrank into limbs and a fine mouth.  She blinked and focused to her target, before gravity took hold and she plumeted to the earth at a tremendous amount of speed, only to land gracefully on the rooftop of an apartment building.  Her landing was silent, untraceable by any eye.  A man stood, his back to her.  He appeared to be about her age, and she approached.  A true beauty in the city of secrets.  her bare feet made a soft beating as they met the cold shingles of the rooftop balcony.  The man turned to face her, he faltered, his heart beat sped up, fear creeping into his features.  She continued her gentle approach, the man frozen in horror.  She made it closer and put a hand on his cheek, she leaned in close so that her breath could be felt on his skin  "Do you fear me?" she whispered.  Then, all fear and horror faded from his face... his eyes glazed over with complete ardency.  He met her, and traced her upper leg with his left hand fingertips, his right entangling itself in her hair.  She closed her eyes as his lips brushed her neck, becoming more aggresive as he pulled her close, gripping her lower back with his left hand.  Her eyes suddenly sprang open, a dangerous gleam in her eye, with a quick motion she withdrew her concealed weapon and trimming his neck.  The grip fell limp, and he collapsed to the ground, a pool of deep crimson forming at her feet.  His eyes became white and glossy and she threw the weapon by his head, where the blade became inlodged in the stone.  She disappeared into the shadows of nightfall without a sound...

Unexistant in this City of Secrets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This may be the last I write...  they have me cornered, you have been warned.  I dont know what they are.  Superhumans?  Immortals for sure.  They were blessed with inhuman beauty, unatural talents that even I cannot describe.  Their intellect is far more advanced then any I have seen.  Using the forms of creatures from our nightmares to seek out and destroy...  I watched my friends and family be destroyed by their 'gifts' if that is what you will call them.  If you ever meet one... I sware to you, you will never survive.

-Harrison Inayne 1782-1806

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so basically there are two sides, a human or an immortal.  The setting is in a large city, that goes by the name of New Anaim City (much like new york city).  The humans are well, humans who live in the city like normal people... but they will be hunted and some killed by the immortals.  They are also unaware of the immortals existance, for none of the humans who encounter them ever survive.   The immortals are a race of superhumans, that can shapeshift into forms of mythical creatures and hunt the humans for no apparent reason.  They seduce their human prey in order to gain trust. The immortals are inhumanly beautiful and irresistable to any mortal they attract in their human forms.  Their powers depend on the creature they can shapeshift into, and they each have a swirled tatoo, signifying that they are part of the immortal clan.  The immortals are untraceable and no human can point them out...  The note above from Harrison Inayne will come in later, when I say... dont forget about it

There is a limit of the amount of immortals in the rp, they are as follows:

Hypogryph:  This immortal can take the form of a griffon.  He/she is extremely fast and agile.  He/she is also very cunning and uses this to his/her advantage.  He/She can shroud themselves in a mist, making them unseen by human eyes.

Gargoyle: This immortal takes the form of a gargoyle.  he/she is strategic and wise.  He/she has numerous knowledge of most things.  This immortal also can guess the moves of opponents by watching body language.  He/she can also turn to stone freely when in the gargoyle form in order to hide from prying eyes.

Chimera:  This immortal can take the form of a chimera.  He/she has strength and is resourceful.  he/she is stronger then the other immortals and can use many materials to survive.  He/she can also survive longer without food/drink.  But due to the numerous heads, this immortal tends to have mixed personalities.

Pegasus:  This immortal can take the form of a pegasus.  They have the gift movement and careness.  This immortal is the kindest of his/her kind.  He/she is one the immortals usually respect, and they can disappear into thin air and reappear in a desired location. 

As you can see, there are only 4 immortal spots, first come first serve.  However, the leader of the immortals may allow several humans into their ranks.

griffon: (Morana) Funlover6

Gargoyle: Yukita Jade (emeraldwing)

Chimera: Adelainne Harimas (detneth)

Pegasus: Akilina (feyth)

Humans:

Jackson/Jared Ina (elamant)

Relis Cornas/Eleanor Nykamp (Feyth)

Dante Jade (emeraldwing)

Drake tailor (funlover6)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RULES (yes of course):

-No pp or gm

-listen to me at all times

-no killing a charry without permission

-Dont post and then leave, especially if you have an immortal... COMMIT if you post a bio, or alert me if you decide to drop out.

-Post I will survive in your favorite color to join

-romance is STONGLY encouraged, get as serious as possible! PG13 and UP if you want

-Violence is STRONGLY encouraged, get as serious as possible again! PG13 and UP if you want

-Dont steal my rp ideas

-Swear like a sailor!  it builds more suspence and expresses more emotion

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bio:

Name:

Species (human or immortal):

if immortal, creature?:

personality:

looks (no pics please):

family:

crush/mate:

other:

By the way, I want immortal bios in VIVID DETAIL, if I feel you do not have enough info, your immortal bio will be rejected and the position will be up for grabs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would like your bio to be more detailed then mine, just as an example.

Name: Morana Leigh

Species (human or immortal): immortal

if immortal, creature?: hypogryph

personality:  she is cold hearted and harsh, taking pride in what she is and using her cunningness to play games with her prey.  She can be a difficult mind to understand and not even her closest allies have her completely figured out.  She knows the flaws in all her fellow immortals and dosnt stand for failure.  If Morana sences a trace of betrayal she will slaughter the offender on the spot, without a second thought.  She kills without guilt and is believed to be evil, but is still respected by her immortal followers.  She is very seductive and uses this quality to get close to her human targets. 

looks (no pics please):  Morana is shorter then most immortals but remains to be very beautiful due to her immortal qualities.  She has a flawless face, with a nicely fitted nose and mouth with lovely full lips.  She has dark, emerald like eyes that have a wicked radiance flowing off them.  Her eyes are enough to send shutters through anyone or anything's bones.  Her face is framed by layered, light brown hair that flows past her shoulders to her upper back.  She has a left bang that can cover her eye at some times.  Her body is nicely shaped with amazing curves and features.  Her skin is naturally flawless and she usually appears to be wearing anything that compliments her features.  A look that she can be seen with is a long skirt that flows to her ankles, but there is two slice marks up two sides of the skirt, revealing her legs and hips on both sides.  She wears a tight top that is held up by slim straps.  The top stops under her bustline, revealing her skin from the bottom of the bust down to the lower hip.

family: you will see

crush/mate: open open

other:  Is the leader of the immortals.

~

Name: Drake tailor

species: human

personality: Can seem dark and silent.  He hardly ever speaks, but shows ex
pression through actions.  He is a quick thinker and knows his way around the city...'street smarts' if you will.  He has grown up alone for practically his whole life, losing his family when he was young.  However he is sly and usually not one to be trusted.

looks:  a handsome and well built young man.  He has pale skin and light blonde hair.  His eyes have a grayish hue.  He usually wears a pear of jeans and a nice shirt, sneakers/converse on his feet. 

family: deceased

crush/mate: nope

other: nah uh.

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

emeraldwing

8:56pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

I will survive

\r\n
emeraldwing

8:56pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

Can i reserve the position for gargoyle?

\r\n
Funlover6

8:57pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

((of course emem, but only for you <3))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Saraluvspets

9:06pm Sep 17 2010 (last edited on 9:10pm Sep 17 2010)

Normal User

((May I be the Pegasus? Oh, and I will survive.))

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Funlover6

9:10pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

((sara, as of now...yes.  But it depends on how detailed your bio is ))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

emeraldwing

9:26pm Sep 17 2010 (last edited on 11:15am Sep 18 2010)

Normal User

Name: Yukita Jade

Species (human or immortal): imortal

if immortal, creature?: Gargoyle

personality: Yukita usualy keeps to herself around the other imortals. She would prefer to hunt alone but understands the older imortal's hesitation to let her go without company. She jumps at every sound, not out of fear, but in hope that some human had lost their way. She is quiet and observant, but vicous in a fight, though not nearly as vicious as the leader, Morana. 

looks (no pics please): She has long, dark brown hair that appears almost black. She is usualy found wearing "Flowy" skirts or shorty shorts with tightly fitted t-shirts. Her eyes are a lovely golden brown, full of knowledge and anticipation. She also has a Ying/Yand symbol on an anklet that her brother had gotten for them to wear since they had been born on the same month.

family: counts other imortals as her family but has left behind her older brother in the human world

crush/mate: open

other: Yukita is a new imortal, created about two years prior to the current setting. She was forced to leave her old life behind to kill with her fellow imortals.

~~~~~

Name: Dante Jade

Species (human or immortal): Human

if immortal, creature?: X

personality: Used to be a big party guy but stopped when he learned of his sister's "Death". He now keeps to himself and doesnt take jokes lightly, causing him to get into fights alot. He is cold towards others and comes off as rude and arrogant, though even with his sister gone, still finds himself smiling when surrounded by animals.

looks (no pics please): His hair is a rich shade of brown that comes down so it just covers his light gray eyes. He usualy wears ripped jeans and a loose t-shirt with a pair of red and black checkered Vans. He wears a Ying/Yang bracelet to remeber his sister by, for she had the matching anklet.

family: Mother/Father- deceased, Sister- Supposedly deceased

crush/mate: open

other: his Sister is the immortal Yukita, who he thought to be dead.

\r\n
Saraluvspets

9:27pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

((no, nevermind, sorry.))

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Elamant

9:37pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

((Thats what seperates the true rpers from the newbs...  if you want vivid detail then the person should give it, if their literate and serious about the rp...  others just join just for a pastime and then drop out a day later...kinda annoying...

but anyways, join as humans, funneh?))

Wanting a banner! rmail me if you are interrested :)
Elamant

9:40pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

I will survive

Wanting a banner! rmail me if you are interrested :)
Detneth106

9:40pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

[Chimera?]

[I will Survive]

Logo
Funlover6

9:41pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

((accepted emem <3

sure, elameh <33

of course detneth, but just remember... I want detail for the immortal :D  Detail like emerald's will be enough in my opinion ^^))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Detneth106

9:58pm Sep 17 2010 (last edited on 10:54am Sep 18 2010)

Normal User

Bio:

Name: Adelainne Harimas {Dela, Adela, Ainne, Hari)

Species (human or immortal): Immortal

If immortal, creature?: Chimera

Personality:  Adelainne is a secretive girl who reveals little and has a talent for wheedling information from others. While she seems dark and rogue-like, she has her bright moments. Of course, most who witness this believe she has a split personality, which is not far from the truth. While all three of her personalities refuse to give personal information away, they differ greatly. The Lion's personality is brash and loud, who's speaking always gets her in trouble. The Snake's personality is unforgiving, with a slick and oily way of speaking. Her Goat's head is the most down-to-earth, the most prudent of all her personalities.While none of the personality switches change her actual attributes, such as making her wiser and so on, Jesca will always be strong and is very resourceful in tough situations.

Looks (no pics please): Adelainne is a slim and tall girl reaching 5.7" in height and 126 lbs in weight. She is by no means stick-thin, but has only modest curves. Her hair is slightly wavy and reaches her lower bac, falling in ash blonde waves. She has long, graceful limbs that make it seem as if she moves with a fluid grace unlike all humans and many immortals. Her fingers are long and slightly tapered, with immaculate nails. She has a narrow, cat-like face with slanted dark green eyes. Pale, alabaster skin that seems almost pure white, coupled with her nearly white hair, makes her seem like a ghost in the darkness.

Adelainned prefers to wear clothing such as white skinny jeans coupled with a light sky blue tank-top, with a black sweater on top. She despises shoes and never wears them, as her cat-like grace enables her to avoid cutting them on sharp objects.  

Family: Though some of the other immortals count each other as family, Adelainne rarely speaks to others of her kind.

Crush/mate: Open

Other:

Logo
Funlover6

10:16pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

((detneth:  there are a few problems I saw with your bio.  For starters, the crimson eye rings... the immortals dont want to show that they are not human with such an outrageous (But creative ^^) trait.  Also, all the traits you chose for your personalities, it seems that they are mixed of the other immortal's qualities.  Such as the wiseness of the gargoyle or the sly/cunningness of the griffon.  You also did not mention the traits that were listed in the chimera's starting bio such as strength and resourcefulness.

Other then that, accepted :)))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Feyth

11:03pm Sep 17 2010 (last edited on 10:44am Sep 18 2010)

Normal User

((May I steel the Pegasus?))

Bio:

Name: Akilina

Species (human or immortal): Immortal

if immortal, creature?: Pegasus

personality: She is thought to be the kindest of all immortals, but this is really just a misunderstanding made through story books. She is a very caring creature, to those she loves, to others, she is cold-hearted and mean. She is gentle with her killings though, knocking them out before flaying them alive. She, unlike the others, finds human blood as a delicacy. She still kills for no reason, but she gets something out of it.

looks (no pics please): She has blue-greymarks that flow from her forehead, swirl around her ears, and fade down her back. Her wings are broad, spreading out to be over 6 feet. She, herself, is about 6 feet high. Her mane is not long, but it does hang over her eyes sometimes. Ah her eyes, a deep gree color. Never faltering, her eyes seem like they could stare right through your soul. Because of a mishap with her powers, her hooves often flicker from ghost like to regular becauseof something...

In her human form, she is unnaturally beautiful. Her hair is long and black. Her eyes, still the same green color, pierce through the night. Her skin is pale and her body slim and curvy. Her lips are full, but the color of blood. She wears a tunic and a skirt, both with blue lining. Her tatoos are hidden under her m*censored* of black hair. On her back are ridges where her wings should be, but they don't come out more than an inch.

family: None that she knows of

crush/mate: Open

other: I will survive

Bio:

Name: Relis Cornas

if immortal, creature?: Nope

personality: He is kind and caring, but tends to wander the streets alone. He doesn't have a family, but thinks of his small gang as his family. Most of them lived there for a long time, but thenthey slowly started to dissapear, until it was only he and his friend left. He can be very brave, often getting himself into serious situations. He has almost been shot and one night, while he was walking, he swears he saw a shadow of a griffon.

looks (no pics please): He has light brown hair and blue eyes. His body is muscular, but thin, giving him an elfish look with his shortness. He wears no shirt because he has grown accustomed to the cold of the city and his pants are a ragged pair of old jeans he found in his old house. Around his neck is a pendent with the Cancer sign on it, that being the month he was born in. Around his belt is a dagger that he stole from an antique store.

family: None

other: None

Bio:

Name: Eleanor Nykamp (Ellie)

if immortal, creature?: Nope

personality: Eleanor is rambunctious and a bit loud in the day time. In the night time, just as the sun sets, she sombers down. She changes a bit. she is more quiet when the moon is up, as oposed to the sun, nobody knows why. She likes to escape her house for a while, just escape life really. She knows that there must be some advneture outside school and such, but what?

looks (no pics please): She has short blonde hair and hazel eyes. This is about it for the beauty part of her though. She has cracked lips and a face with numerous bouts of acne, but they don't seem to be all that noticible. She is practically flat-chested and has never had a boyfriend who likes her for who she his. Her figure is slim and many think she is anorexic because she is 5'5" and only 95 lbs, but she isn't.

family: She has one.

other: Character is based off me

Party image<-- Click me
Funlover6

11:31pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

((feyth: accepted, but same goes for you as detneth.  The eye color is to unatural.  The immortals dont want to give themselves away.

oh btw, does this rp seem familiar from the tundra one? xD))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Feyth

11:42pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

((Yep, ok. btw, my friend has golden eyes. creepy, right?))

Party image<-- Click me
Funlover6

11:45pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

((ik what you mean, mine go from dark dark brown to a light gold depending on my enviorment... but still, crimson and gold are uncommon colors and bound to get people to notice :)  But accepted.))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Feyth

11:49pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

((Should I make a male human too?))

Party image<-- Click me
Funlover6

11:51pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

((Its up to you.  I am.  And i think elameh and emem are as well.  we need some more people then were good to start :)))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5