All guards to Lab [Powered] 8- Experiment 313 [Wolves] is Loose and Considered Very Dangerous.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
LeoLeaf

8:00pm Dec 4 2011

Normal User

The corner had always been dark. A light above the cage was out, like always. It flickered on and off at times but mainly remained off. The guards didnt attempt to fix it either. Looking around the empty cage she saw the purple wolf, 871 never associated with, gazing out the thick glossy wall. 871 could tell that Experiment 749 longed to be outside the cage. The look in her eyes made 871 more determined to be the savior and break free from this jail. If she could remember correctly, the purple wolf had the power of illusion. Experiment 871 could never wrap her head around the fact that a purple giddy wolf with the power of illusions could be labled as dangerous. Experiment 472 on the other hand, with his dark powers, could be useful for an escape. She wasnt the one to talk about uselessness, towards the purple wolf, because she couldnt master her powers either. Going back to 472, she thought it was strange how such a brightly colored wolf could have such dark powers. Those thoughts didnt matter though. What mattered was comming up with a way to get out of the cage where all of the wolves were abused.

diamondwing

8:06pm Dec 4 2011

Normal User

Sorry. I tend to miss things like that.

\\r\\n\r\n13.png
Rika

8:09pm Dec 4 2011

Normal User

((Fff I wonder how my wolfies are ever gonna communicate. XD They don't talk. Well, 999 can't talk but that's beside the point.))

diamondwing

8:16pm Dec 4 2011

Normal User

#472 rolled around on his back inside the small cage. He was used to it. The claws on his feet, both same, dark black, scraped the ceiling. He ignored the guards just to mock them. If they could read his mind, they would hear this: "You don't scare me. You just stand there with those sharp sticks and loud things looking stupid. That's right." Over and over, he laughed inwardly at the guards for thinking they scared him. He rolled over on his yellow stomach and smiled up at the nearest guard, who looked back, confused.

\\r\\n\r\n13.png
Iceheart46

8:55pm Dec 4 2011

Normal User

(Right now, I don't know what to post xD
But I'm going to say that #871 is not my character, it's Leoleaf's -prods first post- <3 )

- ☀ -
hiiii. you can call me ice.
bands took over my life and
i laugh too hard at bad jokes.
meh. x
- ☀ -
Tld

4:03am Dec 5 2011

Normal User

[[ So yeah I don't know what to do with my characters at this moment :x ]]

GreenKat

6:57pm Dec 5 2011

Normal User

(( hmm... can my wolf try to communicate with another in lab 8? Dunno whadda do rite now....))

Snail

7:51pm Dec 5 2011

Normal User

((I have no idea what to post, sorry. o.o"))

LeoLeaf

8:45pm Dec 5 2011

Normal User

[[I have a question. How are the wolves suposed to communicate? Or are they?]]

Kupala

10:03pm Dec 5 2011

Normal User

(They could try and find a way to communicate. :P like with signs or something.)

GreenKat

3:12pm Dec 6 2011

Normal User

(( ................))

Rika

4:36pm Dec 6 2011

Normal User

((I got bored during school today.

I drew 999. Kinda.

Also with demons. o3o))

LeoLeaf

6:47pm Dec 6 2011

Normal User

[[Since no one is posting I will... though its a fail sorry.]]

Experiment after experiment. Thats how she got like this. She was quiet and determind. 871 thought of how it would be like if this had never happened to her. She thought that she would act more like the purple wolf over there, except with out having a urge to get out of this cage. Maybe if there was a way to communicate with the others... she thought for a moment. She shook her head. She sort of wished that her power was a power to translate images or thoughts to the other wolves so then they can come up with plans. 871 shook her head, and her fur shook slighly. The experiment wolf stood, and to an outsider it would look like she had been laying there for days, because the effort she put into standing, but it was just an act. On all fours she looked at the other two wolves who were brightly colored. 871 didnt know which one to communicate with. She didnt even know how to talk to her own kind. She isnt very sociable and usually just stares at the others or ignores them. I guess communicating is something I should of put time into. She thought feeling stupid for not knowing how to aproach them. With a few more steps towards the middle, she flopped down again. She had little hope that one of the two would make the first move and talk, cause from then on it would be easy, and she would be more confident. But for now she just gazed back and forth between them.

Tld

3:17am Dec 7 2011

Normal User

[[ Dur, Kupa, how are the labs arranged? Like next to each other? So the wolves can see all the separate cages? ]]

LeoLeaf

7:43pm Dec 9 2011

Normal User

[[Bump]]

Kupala

11:56pm Dec 10 2011

Normal User

(Tld- they're all on seperate floors. So, it would be an eight-story building. Lab 8 at the top, Lab 1 at the bottom floor. c:)

fullmoon

12:10am Dec 11 2011

Normal User

((May I join as a wolf that can explode into a supernova? I'm not sure if I can use that though, because that's kind of a pretty powerful power, so would she work in the fifth area?))

Tld

2:23am Dec 11 2011 (last edited on 2:26am Dec 11 2011)

Normal User

[[ Oh, alright then Kupa :d
Uh... I've studied a bit of the universe stuff, Full, and exploding into a supernova would generate a lot lot lot lot of power, power exceeding the sun or a black hole, and would basically destroy the Earth - - 
Edit;; Oops, I didn't mean Earth. I mean the solar system. ]]

Iceheart46

1:17pm Dec 18 2011

Normal User

992 felt eyes on him for only a second and he whipped around, paws twitching with embers.  He said not a word, but laid back down, analyzing the other wolf as not being a threat.  His tail swished and stirred up fire, the orange-reddish color aglow against the corbine.  But the corbine didn't even get black from a burn.  992's paws expelled a fire beneath them and around them, warming them and making a way to take out part of his anger.  He stared over at the other wolf to study her.  She seemed to control electricity.

- ☀ -
hiiii. you can call me ice.
bands took over my life and
i laugh too hard at bad jokes.
meh. x
- ☀ -
SilentSteps2709

3:54pm Dec 18 2011

Normal User

((Uhrm, is my bio accepted? o.o ))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4